Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Training & Nutrition
Thread Navigation

Old 09-08-2010, 11:56 AM
bcfc
Banned

Rep Power: 0 bcfc has a reputation beyond reputebcfc has a reputation beyond reputebcfc has a reputation beyond reputebcfc has a reputation beyond reputebcfc has a reputation beyond reputebcfc has a reputation beyond reputebcfc has a reputation beyond reputebcfc has a reputation beyond reputebcfc has a reputation beyond reputebcfc has a reputation beyond reputebcfc has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 75,268,157.71
Total Points: 75,558,020.82
Funny Mofo - Stones! Suck my cock hhahahahah - Stones! i also gave you the green k homie - Tha_Greatest 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - Ken Kaniff AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - Doreem 
Default Putting you feet up???

ok i know this probably sounds ****ed up, but its really messin with me, basically ive joined the gym again, i trained my legs, squats, etc, my legs were kinda tired, then the next day when i woke up they were killing, i had an appointment at hospital for an eye thing... anyway i thought id walk cuz it might help loosed up the legs a little,its at least a mile or 2 walk, anyway i woke up today and my legs are completely foooooked... it hurts to walk, sit on the toilet, anything. someone said i should put my legs up and rest them.... im quite tall, so i find this kinda hard.... should feet be resting above hip level? or should i just put them a little up as much as comfortable? i dont thing i have the flexibility to put them up this high, the muscles at the side of my hip/pelvis are prob hurting the most... this is really painfull man, it even hurts to turn over in bed.... im asking this because like when floyd has his feet up in the press conferences that mofo has em right up in the air and *****, im in serious pain man......
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 09-08-2010, 12:11 PM
dannnnn
Contender

Rep Power: 9 dannnnn has a reputation beyond reputedannnnn has a reputation beyond reputedannnnn has a reputation beyond reputedannnnn has a reputation beyond reputedannnnn has a reputation beyond reputedannnnn has a reputation beyond reputedannnnn has a reputation beyond reputedannnnn has a reputation beyond reputedannnnn has a reputation beyond reputedannnnn has a reputation beyond reputedannnnn has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 1,047,724.06

Wow.

Just wow.
Old 09-08-2010, 12:44 PM
jonesy
Banned

Rep Power: 0 jonesy has a reputation beyond reputejonesy has a reputation beyond reputejonesy has a reputation beyond reputejonesy has a reputation beyond reputejonesy has a reputation beyond reputejonesy has a reputation beyond reputejonesy has a reputation beyond reputejonesy has a reputation beyond reputejonesy has a reputation beyond reputejonesy has a reputation beyond reputejonesy has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 258,285.87
Total Points: 750,624.08
Gay and Lesbian Pride - JM1 Gay and Lesbian Pride - JM1 Gay and Lesbian Pride - JM1 Gay and Lesbian Pride - JM1 Gay and Lesbian Pride - JM1 

Astonished.
Old 09-08-2010, 12:50 PM
Aperion
Contender

Rep Power: 6 Aperion has a spectacular aura aboutAperion has a spectacular aura aboutAperion has a spectacular aura about
Total Points: 40,272.48

Don't really know, go to a doctor, that's the only way.

You might find some relief by icing the hell out of your legs, and then later on taking a warm bath, followed by ice again. Maybe take some ibuprofen too. Get rest.

Also you might find some relief by sitting on the wall, if putting your feet up helps, then sit on the wall (obviously with your back on the ground) and legs vertical, this takes the stresses completely off your veins in your legs.
Old 09-08-2010, 01:43 PM
bcfc
Banned

Rep Power: 0 bcfc has a reputation beyond reputebcfc has a reputation beyond reputebcfc has a reputation beyond reputebcfc has a reputation beyond reputebcfc has a reputation beyond reputebcfc has a reputation beyond reputebcfc has a reputation beyond reputebcfc has a reputation beyond reputebcfc has a reputation beyond reputebcfc has a reputation beyond reputebcfc has a reputation beyond repute
Funny Mofo - Stones! Suck my cock hhahahahah - Stones! i also gave you the green k homie - Tha_Greatest 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - Ken Kaniff AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - Doreem 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aperion View Post
Don't really know, go to a doctor, that's the only way.

You might find some relief by icing the hell out of your legs, and then later on taking a warm bath, followed by ice again. Maybe take some ibuprofen too. Get rest.

Also you might find some relief by sitting on the wall, if putting your feet up helps, then sit on the wall (obviously with your back on the ground) and legs vertical, this takes the stresses completely off your veins in your legs.
thanx for the reply man, i dont think it needs a doctor, i think i just pushed it too much for some1 whos been off for ages.... and walked for ages to add to it.... just keepin hydrated and trying hot and cold showers, but it only helps 4 a little while, i wont push it so much next time i guess...
Old 09-08-2010, 02:37 PM
FM3O
Contender

Rep Power: 6 FM3O has a spectacular aura aboutFM3O has a spectacular aura aboutFM3O has a spectacular aura about
Total Points: 65,696.25

Make to take an anti inflammatory like aleve. Also, hopefully you get plenty of protein so your muscles have what they need to rebuild. When your just starting to lift weights for the first time in a long time, you need to ease into so your body can adapt. You really should start with weights that are super light, even if they feel too light for at least the first few weeks, especially when lifting with your lower body. Also you need to be sure to properly work out. You'll probably fine, but it'll take at least a week. Make sure to stretch when the pain begins to subside. I've felt the same way you have before, it is horrible when every movement hurts.
Old 09-08-2010, 02:38 PM
bcfc
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by FM3O View Post
Make to take an anti inflammatory like aleve. Also, hopefully you get plenty of protein so your muscles have what they need to rebuild. When your just starting to lift weights for the first time in a long time, you need to ease into so your body can adapt. You really should start with weights that are super light, even if they feel too light for at least the first few weeks, especially when lifting with your lower body. Also you need to be sure to properly work out. You'll probably fine, but it'll take at least a week. Make sure to stretch when the pain begins to subside. I've felt the same way you have before, it is horrible when every movement hurts.
hahaha, literally every movement man......