Boxing Forum
  Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Non Boxing Talk > Boxing Scene Lounge
Register Blogs Chat Arcade Groups Mark Forums Read

Old 09-08-2010, 04:31 AM
Pretty Boy 32 *
Banned

Rep Power: 0 Pretty Boy 32 * has a reputation beyond reputePretty Boy 32 * has a reputation beyond reputePretty Boy 32 * has a reputation beyond reputePretty Boy 32 * has a reputation beyond reputePretty Boy 32 * has a reputation beyond reputePretty Boy 32 * has a reputation beyond reputePretty Boy 32 * has a reputation beyond reputePretty Boy 32 * has a reputation beyond reputePretty Boy 32 * has a reputation beyond reputePretty Boy 32 * has a reputation beyond reputePretty Boy 32 * has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 110,408.08
Total Points: 497,912.35
Thumbs down I was in LA for a week, America quite possibly has the worst drinks in the World!

Now I'm not talking about alcohol, The beer in the US is awesome!
Except for some drink I drank "Sierra Nevada Bigfoot" tasted like piss.

But the Water and Energy drinks for example,
I like to keep fit and I'm pretty conscience of what I put into my body,
The shit in american is wrank,
Is full of shit that will make you fat and tastes like crap.

I made a list of my top 5 worst I drank:

5. Rockstar Energy Drink
280 calories
0 g fat
62 g sugars

Which is the Sugar Equivalent of 6 Krispy Kreme Original Glazed Doughnuts!
Tastes like crap!

4. Auntie Anne’s Wild Cherry Lemonade Mixer
470 calories
0 g fat
110 g sugars

Which is the Sugar Equivalent of 11 bowls of Cookie Crisp cereal!
Too be honest I thought it tasted nice but had no idea how bad for you it was, Especially for a lemonade!

3. Dairy Queen Caramel MooLatte
870 calories
24 g fat (19 g saturated, 1 g trans)
112 g sugars

Which is the Sugar Equivalent of 12 Dunkin’ Donuts Bavarian Kreme Doughnuts!
Not the biggest fan of coffee, But I do enjoy one from time to time,
I felt it would only be rude not to have a coffee dessert in the Fat capital of the world and I really regretted it.

2. McDonald’s Triple Thick Chocolate Shake
1,160 calories
27 g fat (16 g saturated, 2 g trans)
168 g sugars

Which is the Sugar Equivalent of 13 McDonald’s Baked Hot Apple Pies!
Thank god they don't serve these in Ireland, tasted good for the first few mouth fulls then it just tasted like heavy shit going down my throat.

1. Cold Stone PB&C
2,010 calories
131 g fat (68 g saturated)
153 g sugars

Which is the Sugar Equivalent of 30 Chewy Chips Ahoy Cookies.
I like Peanut Butter because it is good source for Protein so I said I would give it a try.
I was not impressed.

All in All you guys can call me a fag or whatever but I understand now why Americans have the reputation for being fat fucks after kinda looking at even what they drink on a regular basis,
Fair enough you have to enjoy life and enjoy what you eat/drink but DAMN.... That shit is scary!
Old 09-08-2010, 04:40 AM
abdiel2k3
El Terrible

Rep Power: 21501 abdiel2k3 has a reputation beyond reputeabdiel2k3 has a reputation beyond reputeabdiel2k3 has a reputation beyond reputeabdiel2k3 has a reputation beyond reputeabdiel2k3 has a reputation beyond reputeabdiel2k3 has a reputation beyond reputeabdiel2k3 has a reputation beyond reputeabdiel2k3 has a reputation beyond reputeabdiel2k3 has a reputation beyond reputeabdiel2k3 has a reputation beyond reputeabdiel2k3 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 70,598,659,376.80
Total Points: 70,598,702,927.81

damn that rockstar makes ya think
i drink an energy drink everyday b4 work
might have to change that one
Old 09-08-2010, 04:45 AM
Spartacus Sully
The Great John L.

Rep Power: 30 Spartacus Sully has a reputation beyond reputeSpartacus Sully has a reputation beyond reputeSpartacus Sully has a reputation beyond reputeSpartacus Sully has a reputation beyond reputeSpartacus Sully has a reputation beyond reputeSpartacus Sully has a reputation beyond reputeSpartacus Sully has a reputation beyond reputeSpartacus Sully has a reputation beyond reputeSpartacus Sully has a reputation beyond reputeSpartacus Sully has a reputation beyond reputeSpartacus Sully has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 59,233,820,463.55
Total Points: 59,233,932,258.89
u da man .... thx 4 da castillo corrales cap - -Boxzilla- king of da 720p thread ... - -Boxzilla- No Message - -Boxzilla- No Message - -Boxzilla- No Message - -Boxzilla- 
Castillo Correles 720p...yeeaaa - Training4all 26 Gb!!...wow!!..nice work bro!! - Training4all ur good people ylem ... 720p homey - -Boxzilla- For setting Piggy straight, good stuff - Cuauhtémoc1502 Top top poster - rorymac 
Cheers! - Uncle Howie lite beer ... rookie! :D lol - I ♥ RVP demonoid - ƒallenloki Merry Christmas - Flab ...and a Happy New Year! - Flab 
Here's a lolli for EASTER :) - Bossy Nice looking beard :fing02: my brother has one similar to yours, that mofo takes care of that thing more than he takes care of his wife lol - -jose- 

Quote:
Originally Posted by INFAMOUS * View Post
Now I'm not talking about alcohol, The beer in the US is awesome!
Except for some drink I drank "Sierra Nevada Bigfoot" tasted like piss.

But the Water and Energy drinks for example,
I like to keep fit and I'm pretty conscience of what I put into my body,
The shit in american is wrank,
Is full of shit that will make you fat and tastes like crap.

I made a list of my top 5 worst I drank:

5. Rockstar Energy Drink
280 calories
0 g fat
62 g sugars

Which is the Sugar Equivalent of 6 Krispy Kreme Original Glazed Doughnuts!
Tastes like crap!

4. Auntie Anne***8217;s Wild Cherry Lemonade Mixer
470 calories
0 g fat
110 g sugars

Which is the Sugar Equivalent of 11 bowls of Cookie Crisp cereal!
Too be honest I thought it tasted nice but had no idea how bad for you it was, Especially for a lemonade!

3. Dairy Queen Caramel MooLatte
870 calories
24 g fat (19 g saturated, 1 g trans)
112 g sugars

Which is the Sugar Equivalent of 12 Dunkin***8217; Donuts Bavarian Kreme Doughnuts!
Not the biggest fan of coffee, But I do enjoy one from time to time,
I felt it would only be rude not to have a coffee dessert in the Fat capital of the world and I really regretted it.

2. McDonald***8217;s Triple Thick Chocolate Shake
1,160 calories
27 g fat (16 g saturated, 2 g trans)
168 g sugars

Which is the Sugar Equivalent of 13 McDonald***8217;s Baked Hot Apple Pies!
Thank god they don't serve these in Ireland, tasted good for the first few mouth fulls then it just tasted like heavy shit going down my throat.

1. Cold Stone PB&C
2,010 calories
131 g fat (68 g saturated)
153 g sugars

Which is the Sugar Equivalent of 30 Chewy Chips Ahoy Cookies.
I like Peanut Butter because it is good source for Protein so I said I would give it a try.
I was not impressed.

All in All you guys can call me a fag or whatever but I understand now why Americans have the reputation for being fat fucks after kinda looking at even what they drink on a regular basis,
Fair enough you have to enjoy life and enjoy what you eat/drink but DAMN.... That shit is scary!
watch out, g-dog might report you for plagiarism....

and really rock sart = 6 krispie creams? lol

i mean come one krispie cream is like 50% fat to compare something with 62 grams of sugar and 280 calories to something thats 60 g of sugar but 72 grams of fat and over a thousand calories is quite deceiving.

Last edited by Spartacus Sully; 09-08-2010 at 09:25 AM..
Old 09-08-2010, 04:46 AM
Pretty Boy 32 *
Banned

Rep Power: 0 Pretty Boy 32 * has a reputation beyond reputePretty Boy 32 * has a reputation beyond reputePretty Boy 32 * has a reputation beyond reputePretty Boy 32 * has a reputation beyond reputePretty Boy 32 * has a reputation beyond reputePretty Boy 32 * has a reputation beyond reputePretty Boy 32 * has a reputation beyond reputePretty Boy 32 * has a reputation beyond reputePretty Boy 32 * has a reputation beyond reputePretty Boy 32 * has a reputation beyond reputePretty Boy 32 * has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by abdiel2k3 View Post
Yeah bro people don't seem to think about how bad it is,
It's worse then it's made out to be.

Check this stuff out called "Berocca" I take it before work everyday.
Vitamins and minerals are involved in hundreds of chemical reactions all over your body, from your brain to your blood cells, making them essential for good health, physical strength and mental alertness.

Vitamins and minerals often work together to support a chemical reaction. So without one, the others can't do the job properly.

Berocca's unique formulation combines B vitamins with vitamin C and essential minerals such as calcium, magnesium and zinc.

It also has the equivalent to 20x Oranges in just ONE serving.
Really beats the 6 Krispy Kreme Original Glazed Doughnuts that the rockstar is equivalent too! lol
It tastes great too, and is cheap!
Old 09-08-2010, 04:59 AM
kadyo
Tua's a Grandpunk

Rep Power: 21557 kadyo has a reputation beyond reputekadyo has a reputation beyond reputekadyo has a reputation beyond reputekadyo has a reputation beyond reputekadyo has a reputation beyond reputekadyo has a reputation beyond reputekadyo has a reputation beyond reputekadyo has a reputation beyond reputekadyo has a reputation beyond reputekadyo has a reputation beyond reputekadyo has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 3,663,635,540,446,958.50
Total Points: 3,691,914,013,054,384.50
ran out of green, but here's to the ozawa mention. - chiguy91 Pacquiao vs Marquez IV! - Check_hooks for being a good generous man - ~BoZz~ Cheers, glad I got one of the best :) Hope you have a good X-mas! - dan_cov Happy holidays Unc! - led* 
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. Merry Christmas to you and yours Kadyo. I hope 2013 brings you everything you ever wished for - deanrw Happy Holidays brother Kadyo, - !! AI-Holmes!! chur uncle - Capaedia Happy Birthday - jaded 
raise a glass for carl gauss and james maxwell - Barnburner my goodness sorry it was late sir.i hope you had a great day with your family man. - HUGH JASS thx uncle kadyo!! can always count on u 4 support - thuggery Banana for that ass. - robust_ A glass of the finest French wine (thx for k) - QuebecSTAR2 
Happy Holidays, my friend! - jazluvr Good morning from the UK unc. - HughJass :boxing: - -jose- Merry Xmas Unc K,i hope you and your family have a lovely day. - HughJass Merry Christmas Cuz! - TBear 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - HUGH JASS Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - HughJass 

Quote:
Originally Posted by abdiel2k3 View Post
I see you're more readable now, abdiel. lol
Old 09-08-2010, 07:12 AM
Castor_Troy
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 19 Castor_Troy has a reputation beyond reputeCastor_Troy has a reputation beyond reputeCastor_Troy has a reputation beyond reputeCastor_Troy has a reputation beyond reputeCastor_Troy has a reputation beyond reputeCastor_Troy has a reputation beyond reputeCastor_Troy has a reputation beyond reputeCastor_Troy has a reputation beyond reputeCastor_Troy has a reputation beyond reputeCastor_Troy has a reputation beyond reputeCastor_Troy has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 11,089,432,185.22
Total Points: 11,090,006,546.50
late xmas present! - jazluvr 

Quote:
Originally Posted by kadyo View Post
I see you're more readable now, abdiel. lol
Erik Morales is fighting.
Old 09-08-2010, 07:54 AM
PainKiller
Banned

Rep Power: 0 PainKiller has a reputation beyond reputePainKiller has a reputation beyond reputePainKiller has a reputation beyond reputePainKiller has a reputation beyond reputePainKiller has a reputation beyond reputePainKiller has a reputation beyond reputePainKiller has a reputation beyond reputePainKiller has a reputation beyond reputePainKiller has a reputation beyond reputePainKiller has a reputation beyond reputePainKiller has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.10
Total Points: 114,120.76
Happy birthday mate - Clyde Barrow Good job P! - Lorily have a beer - led have a beer - led 

Any man who looks after his body will tell you water is the best thing in the world.
Old 09-08-2010, 08:20 AM
Pretty Boy 32 *
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by PainKiller View Post
Any man who looks after his body will tell you water is the best thing in the world.
Your right man.

How you keepin' PK, been awhile, son.
Old 09-08-2010, 08:29 AM
PainKiller
Banned

Rep Power: 0 PainKiller has a reputation beyond reputePainKiller has a reputation beyond reputePainKiller has a reputation beyond reputePainKiller has a reputation beyond reputePainKiller has a reputation beyond reputePainKiller has a reputation beyond reputePainKiller has a reputation beyond reputePainKiller has a reputation beyond reputePainKiller has a reputation beyond reputePainKiller has a reputation beyond reputePainKiller has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.10
Total Points: 114,120.76
Happy birthday mate - Clyde Barrow Good job P! - Lorily have a beer - led have a beer - led 

Quote:
Originally Posted by INFAMOUS * View Post
Your right man.

How you keepin' PK, been awhile, son.
Not too bad bro.

Bought a Kawasaki ZX 636 2003 model on Friday.

Been ripping it, nearly crashed once.

Some ***** reversed into it Y day Pissed. Trying get insurance to work on her.

Hows the weight lifting dad?

LOL.
Old 09-08-2010, 08:34 AM
Pretty Boy 32 *
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by PainKiller View Post
Not too bad bro.

Bought a Kawasaki ZX 636 2003 model on Friday.

Been ripping it, nearly crashed once.

Some ***** reversed into it Y day Pissed. Trying get insurance to work on her.

Hows the weight lifting dad?

LOL.
Dumb cunt, was it insured when she hit you?
I don't know much about bikes but I have driven a few Kawaskai dirtbikes in my day,
Yeah I'm still hitting the gym hard and looking after myself.
Starting back playing football at the weekends too....