Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing
Thread Navigation

Old 09-08-2010, 01:17 PM
LEFTYGUNZZ
GUNZ 4 HIRE

Rep Power: 14 LEFTYGUNZZ has a reputation beyond reputeLEFTYGUNZZ has a reputation beyond reputeLEFTYGUNZZ has a reputation beyond reputeLEFTYGUNZZ has a reputation beyond reputeLEFTYGUNZZ has a reputation beyond reputeLEFTYGUNZZ has a reputation beyond reputeLEFTYGUNZZ has a reputation beyond reputeLEFTYGUNZZ has a reputation beyond reputeLEFTYGUNZZ has a reputation beyond reputeLEFTYGUNZZ has a reputation beyond reputeLEFTYGUNZZ has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 135,329,814.32
Total Points: 139,707,365.17
good arsenal on your posts - mellow_mood For speakin the truth homey - mangler HERES TO YOU LEFTY - markbnlv kick this idiot - Freedom. 
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - BatTheMan Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - BattlingNelson Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - jazluvr449 

Quote:
Originally Posted by BostonGuy View Post
How do we know you're not gonna "pull the plug" again on this show and disappear for months on end, again? I liked the "Facts" show you used to do and was disappointed when it got canceled...
My father passed away my man and I was getting married. No excuse but I needed a break plus you had Horus and Burner doing something every week. I also was aware of 25 and REED doing a show as well. This will be at least 12 weeks running. I don't know how much more time after that I will do it depends on how things go. Right now I am unemployed and have the time to dedicate to a show and a web site.....Let me know fellas.....LEFTYGUNZZ
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 09-08-2010, 01:22 PM
BostonGuy
Emeritus Champion

Rep Power: 200000 BostonGuy has a reputation beyond reputeBostonGuy has a reputation beyond reputeBostonGuy has a reputation beyond reputeBostonGuy has a reputation beyond reputeBostonGuy has a reputation beyond reputeBostonGuy has a reputation beyond reputeBostonGuy has a reputation beyond reputeBostonGuy has a reputation beyond reputeBostonGuy has a reputation beyond reputeBostonGuy has a reputation beyond reputeBostonGuy has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 10,130,200,564,266,023,518,208.00
Total Points: 10,810,230,745,785,421,529,088.00
thanks for those nice words on MAK's award thread,  appreciate it on the real! - jose830 No Message - Tha_Greatest WINNER!! Correctly guessing Rees' height, 5'4&quot;!! - thuggery For the Man - jazluvr Super Guy - TBear 
Here's one on me - led* stay strong BG! - jose830 GHEY - Tha_Greatest El Compa - MANIAC310 thanks :fing02: - jose830 
Thanks BG - -jose- Merry Christmas - Freedom2013 Merry Christmas - TBear always helpful - thuggery thanks BG If this is his last fight I hope he goes out with a bang! - -jose- 
what up BG...just making sure you still alive lol have a good day - -jose- Happy St Patrick's Day - Freedom2014 everything ok...moms got surgery last Thursday and got out yesterday tomorrow we'll get the news but it doesn't look good...I come here to escape the real world lol thanks for asking BG...hope your and your girl doing good - -jose- everything ok...moms got surgery last Thursday and got out yesterday tomorrow we'll get the news but it doesn't look good...I come here to escape the real world lol thanks for asking BG...hope your and your girl doing good - -jose- thanks you sir, BHOP looked pretty good there last night as much as I hate him for beating tito's ass I got to give it to him he still got it - -jose- 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Gay and Lesbian Pride - Risty World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - jose830 

Quote:
Originally Posted by LEFTYGUNZZ View Post
My father passed away my man and I was getting married. No excuse but I needed a break plus you had Horus and Burner doing something every week. I also was aware of 25 and REED doing a show as well. This will be at least 12 weeks running. I don't know how much more time after that I will do it depends on how things go. Right now I am unemployed and have the time to dedicate to a show and a web site.....Let me know fellas.....LEFTYGUNZZ
I hear ya, there's much more important things in life than a boxing website. Good to have you back. I think you should continue with the "Get your facts..." show. It was a good format and the boxing discussion was (almost) always insightful and entertaining. And sorry to hear about your Dad.....
Old 09-08-2010, 01:24 PM
LEFTYGUNZZ
GUNZ 4 HIRE

Rep Power: 14 LEFTYGUNZZ has a reputation beyond reputeLEFTYGUNZZ has a reputation beyond reputeLEFTYGUNZZ has a reputation beyond reputeLEFTYGUNZZ has a reputation beyond reputeLEFTYGUNZZ has a reputation beyond reputeLEFTYGUNZZ has a reputation beyond reputeLEFTYGUNZZ has a reputation beyond reputeLEFTYGUNZZ has a reputation beyond reputeLEFTYGUNZZ has a reputation beyond reputeLEFTYGUNZZ has a reputation beyond reputeLEFTYGUNZZ has a reputation beyond repute
good arsenal on your posts - mellow_mood For speakin the truth homey - mangler HERES TO YOU LEFTY - markbnlv kick this idiot - Freedom. 
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - BatTheMan Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - BattlingNelson Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - jazluvr449 

Quote:
Originally Posted by BostonGuy View Post
I hear ya, there's much more important things in life than a boxing website. Good to have you back. I think you should continue with the "Get your facts..." show. It was a good format and the boxing discussion was (almost) always insightful and entertaining. And sorry to hear about your Dad.....
GET UR FACTS STRAIGHT was the show HORUS created I coat tailed it for a minute but this is going to be MY SHOW! Something different the format I ideas I was running with like (fantasy fights of the week and poll, Pillar to Post where callers go head to head on topics, and open mic will be in session).......
Old 09-08-2010, 01:27 PM
awas88
Contender

Rep Power: 5 awas88 will become famous soon enoughawas88 will become famous soon enough
Bank: 32,854,983.62
Total Points: 32,862,515.62

Quote:
Sorry to hear that bro. Glad youre back. Youve got UK support. Look forward to the new show
Old 09-08-2010, 01:29 PM
LEFTYGUNZZ
GUNZ 4 HIRE

Quote:
Originally Posted by awas88 View Post
Sorry to hear that bro. Glad youre back. Youve got UK support. Look forward to the new show
I want UK support and support from the USA as well. I also want my peeps in to chime in.
Old 09-08-2010, 01:32 PM
PainKiller
Banned

Rep Power: 0 PainKiller has a reputation beyond reputePainKiller has a reputation beyond reputePainKiller has a reputation beyond reputePainKiller has a reputation beyond reputePainKiller has a reputation beyond reputePainKiller has a reputation beyond reputePainKiller has a reputation beyond reputePainKiller has a reputation beyond reputePainKiller has a reputation beyond reputePainKiller has a reputation beyond reputePainKiller has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.10
Total Points: 108,881.76
Happy birthday mate - Clyde Barrow Good job P! - Lorily have a beer - led have a beer - led 

Quote:
I want UK support and support from the USA as well. I also want my peeps in to chime in.
Sup Homie, you do a good show.

I will be honest, I am too lazy to listen to them but I know they are good, from the stuff I have ehard.
Old 09-08-2010, 02:05 PM
KILLA RIGHT
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 25 KILLA RIGHT has a reputation beyond reputeKILLA RIGHT has a reputation beyond reputeKILLA RIGHT has a reputation beyond reputeKILLA RIGHT has a reputation beyond reputeKILLA RIGHT has a reputation beyond reputeKILLA RIGHT has a reputation beyond reputeKILLA RIGHT has a reputation beyond reputeKILLA RIGHT has a reputation beyond reputeKILLA RIGHT has a reputation beyond reputeKILLA RIGHT has a reputation beyond reputeKILLA RIGHT has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 2,922,867.87
A toast to another Cotto victory! - The Surgeon 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - JM1 Gay and Lesbian Pride - JM1 Gay and Lesbian Pride - JM1 Gay and Lesbian Pride - JM1 Gay and Lesbian Pride - JM1 

Sorry about your pops lefty.but I'm down man.I probably won't call in but I'll hit up the chat for sure.you were a great host

Last edited by KILLA RIGHT; 09-08-2010 at 02:07 PM.
Old 09-08-2010, 02:31 PM
Wild Apache
Bushbaby the Novelist

Bank: 13,453,949,919,693.35
Total Points: 14,364,771,450,295.77
A fellow Williams fan! - Monkz cheers - LarryX2011 one of the best posters - MANIAC310 great fukkin poster - chiguy91 Happy new years - MANIAC310 
For a standup guy! - CubanGuyNYC Bradley's taking this thing down - mathed Happy Christmas amigo - chav Great poster. - CounterPunching Great Tribute to Miguel Cotto!  Thank you for taking the time! - Da Boxer 
Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - F-22 Raptor Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - mathed Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - LoadedWraps 

Sorry about ur pops my dude,good to have ya back!!