Boxing Forum
  Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Non Boxing Talk > Boxing Scene Lounge
Register Blogs Chat Arcade Groups Mark Forums Read

Old 09-05-2010, 08:01 PM
BoxingFan25
Up and Comer

Rep Power: 0 BoxingFan25 is infamous around these partsBoxingFan25 is infamous around these partsBoxingFan25 is infamous around these partsBoxingFan25 is infamous around these partsBoxingFan25 is infamous around these partsBoxingFan25 is infamous around these partsBoxingFan25 is infamous around these partsBoxingFan25 is infamous around these partsBoxingFan25 is infamous around these partsBoxingFan25 is infamous around these partsBoxingFan25 is infamous around these parts
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 7,908,518.82
Default Would you get back with your ex if she slept with many guys?

Would you get back with her if you broke up with her for a year and she slept with many guys but you love her and she does too and you guys have a son?If she said she wants to work it out even though she slept with other guys?
Old 09-05-2010, 08:03 PM
Viciousz
Banned

Rep Power: 0 Viciousz has a reputation beyond reputeViciousz has a reputation beyond reputeViciousz has a reputation beyond reputeViciousz has a reputation beyond reputeViciousz has a reputation beyond reputeViciousz has a reputation beyond reputeViciousz has a reputation beyond reputeViciousz has a reputation beyond reputeViciousz has a reputation beyond reputeViciousz has a reputation beyond reputeViciousz has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 6,701.07
Total Points: 80,228.97
Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - dj emz 

I don't know. Depends. If she went away so she could have a good time with other guys and then plan to come back with you then no. But if she was legitimately trying to distance herself and it didn't work out then maybe.
Old 09-05-2010, 08:04 PM
War Dinamita
Mayweather Mafia

Rep Power: 0 War Dinamita is an unknown quantity at this point
Bank: 65,014,015,531.33
Total Points: 65,015,049,745.25
burner is a nitwit - Red October for another title run - Makavelli 2 beers for back to back - Makavelli Make It Rain! - -Kevin- On our way to another championship. Fisher FTW - Disposable Arts 
On our way to another championship. Fisher FTW - Disposable Arts Go Lakers!!!!! - Jo94403 die flomo die! - Left Hook Tua oh wait wrong message. lakers!!!!!!!!!!! - Left Hook Tua 
AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - Red October 

Nope, **** that.
Old 09-05-2010, 08:10 PM
JoeKickAss
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 11 JoeKickAss has a reputation beyond reputeJoeKickAss has a reputation beyond reputeJoeKickAss has a reputation beyond reputeJoeKickAss has a reputation beyond reputeJoeKickAss has a reputation beyond reputeJoeKickAss has a reputation beyond reputeJoeKickAss has a reputation beyond reputeJoeKickAss has a reputation beyond reputeJoeKickAss has a reputation beyond reputeJoeKickAss has a reputation beyond reputeJoeKickAss has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 10,784,119,110.39
Total Points: 10,784,698,825.04

Seriously, what's up with you guys? Of course a chick is going to **** other guys. Pretty much every girl you meet after high school has ****ed around. No girl you meet will ever be truthful as to how many guys she's slept with. Your time ****ing virgins is over. Who cares if she's slept with other guys? Is she clean? That's all that matters. If it's a big deal, tell her to get tested.

Are you guys scared of not measuring up to the guys she has ****ed or something?
Old 09-05-2010, 08:13 PM
BoxingFan25
Up and Comer

Rep Power: 0 BoxingFan25 is infamous around these partsBoxingFan25 is infamous around these partsBoxingFan25 is infamous around these partsBoxingFan25 is infamous around these partsBoxingFan25 is infamous around these partsBoxingFan25 is infamous around these partsBoxingFan25 is infamous around these partsBoxingFan25 is infamous around these partsBoxingFan25 is infamous around these partsBoxingFan25 is infamous around these partsBoxingFan25 is infamous around these parts
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 7,908,518.82

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeKickAss View Post
Seriously, what's up with you guys? Of course a chick is going to **** other guys. Pretty much every girl you meet after high school has ****ed around. No girl you meet will ever be truthful as to how many guys she's slept with. Your time ****ing virgins is over. Who cares if she's slept with other guys? Is she clean? That's all that matters. If it's a big deal, tell her to get tested.

Are you guys scared of not measuring up to the guys she has ****ed or something?
what if you guys are maried?
Old 09-05-2010, 08:13 PM
Dan...
Fredette About It

Rep Power: 35 Dan... has a reputation beyond reputeDan... has a reputation beyond reputeDan... has a reputation beyond reputeDan... has a reputation beyond reputeDan... has a reputation beyond reputeDan... has a reputation beyond reputeDan... has a reputation beyond reputeDan... has a reputation beyond reputeDan... has a reputation beyond reputeDan... has a reputation beyond reputeDan... has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 2,259,639,550.99
Total Points: 3,269,760,352.11
Round on me - boxing2005 Fuck a beer have some Don P with me for B-Hop, i aint drinkin by myself!!! - bearman3000 3K Posts! - T-97 Thanks bro - T-97 great poster!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Melly-Mel 
cheers to a great poster - Melly-Mel No Message - mt102879 It doesn't help that they are led by Flawless - arguably the most annoying man on the planet. - Left Hook Tua Thanks man. - Silencers To good debates in 09! - KrisSilver 
lol merry new year , sir. - Left Hook Tua Dr.Joshua: Mix this soda with rum, take a motrin, and call me in the morning. - J. HITTER 6000 posts, congrats! - JAB5239 Give these sour grapes to Ponting next time you see him - The Monk Cool cat, good poster - mangler 
Have a cold glass of Fosters - Kevin Jesus You deserve a kick for your red K to Gully - Carnivore Happy Birthday for tomorrow mate. - Philfy These are great! - jazluvr449 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - ABOSWORTH 

It doesn't bother me to be honest.

Personally I would never get back with a chick I split with. Once its over its over IMO, its never good to go back there. But that would be more of the issue, not that she slept around. I wouldn't care about that.
Old 09-05-2010, 08:15 PM
JoeKickAss
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 11 JoeKickAss has a reputation beyond reputeJoeKickAss has a reputation beyond reputeJoeKickAss has a reputation beyond reputeJoeKickAss has a reputation beyond reputeJoeKickAss has a reputation beyond reputeJoeKickAss has a reputation beyond reputeJoeKickAss has a reputation beyond reputeJoeKickAss has a reputation beyond reputeJoeKickAss has a reputation beyond reputeJoeKickAss has a reputation beyond reputeJoeKickAss has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 10,784,119,110.39
Total Points: 10,784,698,825.04

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoxingFan25 View Post
what if you guys are maried?
Get over it. Unless she was having an affair, you should get over her ****ing other guys. You shouldn't have separated in the first place if that's the situation.
Old 09-05-2010, 08:36 PM
Weebler I
El Weeblerito I

Rep Power: 63 Weebler I has a reputation beyond reputeWeebler I has a reputation beyond reputeWeebler I has a reputation beyond reputeWeebler I has a reputation beyond reputeWeebler I has a reputation beyond reputeWeebler I has a reputation beyond reputeWeebler I has a reputation beyond reputeWeebler I has a reputation beyond reputeWeebler I has a reputation beyond reputeWeebler I has a reputation beyond reputeWeebler I has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 25,258,013,754.56
Total Points: 50,156,595,958,599.51
Ricky "The Hitman" Hatton - Freedom. We bicker a lot, are we brothers? Lol it's all in fun! Keeps the board alive - Atreyu Khalil have a blue parallelogram - Jack Napier Happy holidays bro! - led* Top Poster - Dr Rumack 
Probably the most objective poster on this site. - Yosser Hughes Can't green so have this - Alx. Thanks - E.P.T. happy holidays, great poster - sugarsmosley super poster - jas 
Legend - jas 
Cancer - Epilepsy - Foster Care - Gynecological Cancer - Rett Syndrome - PensionKiller Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - bigsmoothh 

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoxingFan25 View Post
Would you get back with her if you broke up with her for a year and she slept with many guys but you love her and she does too and you guys have a son?If she said she wants to work it out even though she slept with other guys?
The son would probably complicate things, I'm not sure how I'd be in that situation since I'm not a parent. But, if there were no kids involved and she'd slept with a load of guys when apart then nah, that's it ruined to me, time to move on.
Old 09-05-2010, 08:43 PM
PittyPat
Kin yer taste the blood?

Rep Power: 32 PittyPat has a reputation beyond reputePittyPat has a reputation beyond reputePittyPat has a reputation beyond reputePittyPat has a reputation beyond reputePittyPat has a reputation beyond reputePittyPat has a reputation beyond reputePittyPat has a reputation beyond reputePittyPat has a reputation beyond reputePittyPat has a reputation beyond reputePittyPat has a reputation beyond reputePittyPat has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 130,925,943,004.03
Total Points: 130,925,965,448.49
To start off your collection... - S a m u r a i You are one bad motherfucker - poontango u da man ... - -Boxzilla- thx for all the great finds .... - -Boxzilla- keep da fights comin .... - -Boxzilla- 
the new 720p king - -Boxzilla- SHARE SHARE SHARE!!! - T4a thanks for all the 720P! - lynx649 finally got to hit u with a gift ... 720p bruv .... - -Boxzilla- One bad motherfuker!! - Jack D Ripper 
thanks for the khan mabd fight homey ... - -Boxzilla- The gift of poon and a Kats victory! - Roy O'Bannon War Katsidis - Timmy Chans a beer to DnB - Dubstep Demon Good poster! - Poor Lad 
For the #1 Katsidis fan. - thephantom5 Cheers for the uploads - Stone Roses! Thanks for password. - leone24 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - shobox Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - Manglerito 

No going back, man. I'm never having anything to do with a certain whacked-out bitch ever again...

*muse, grumble*
Old 09-05-2010, 08:45 PM
jreckoning
WBA Silver Champion

Rep Power: 82 jreckoning has a reputation beyond reputejreckoning has a reputation beyond reputejreckoning has a reputation beyond reputejreckoning has a reputation beyond reputejreckoning has a reputation beyond reputejreckoning has a reputation beyond reputejreckoning has a reputation beyond reputejreckoning has a reputation beyond reputejreckoning has a reputation beyond reputejreckoning has a reputation beyond reputejreckoning has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,272.65
Total Points: 1,470.65
Beer I owe you for nearly making a f--k up of that bet - alza1988 For your genourosity and big heart! - jazluvr449 straight up! - -veteran420- a truly excellent poster. - the point giver Great poster - ADDICT 
i tried getting you a gift before when you hooked me up with points but was out of stock,for you mate - project xxx1 Thanks for the points, buddy! - smallbutstrong good luck in the league, you'll need it - El Mustang For being one helluva poster - Chief2ndzOnly! chi town info - al capone 
You're one of boxingscene's best - Freedom. Tomasz Adamek: brave ring warrior - Freedom. Feliz Navidad - El Mustang just because :kiss: - Bossy For a good treasured friend - jazluvr 
quik payup gratzie! - `STEELHEAD 49ers/Saints. thanks for your payment, have a beer on me...cheers! - jose830 Cheers!  Here's to hopefully a great night of boxing! - UglyPug u deserve it - WeEatinBaby ATG poster - sugarsmosley 
Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - Left Hook Tua Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - .::WaRCoTTo::. AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - mangler Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - JM1 Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - jazluvr449 
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - jazluvr449 Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - jazluvr449 Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - MANGLER Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - jazluvr449 Lou Gehrig's Disease (ALS) - Tunney! 
Head and Neck Cancer - -Kevin- Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - Disposable Arts Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - jazluvr Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - jazluvr World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - jazluvr 
Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - jazluvr Aphasia - Asthma/Allergies - Brain Cancer - Brain Tumors - Diabetes - Mental Illness - jazluvr Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - jazluvr Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - jazluvr Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - jazluvr 

There is often a very good reason someone is an ex in the first place, so no.