No announcement yet.

18 Year Old Draft Card?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 18 Year Old Draft Card?

Ok heres the deal...When you turn 18 isnt the government or something suppose to send u like a card to fill out saying u have to be ready incase a draft happens? and if u refuse to accept it you can be fined and thrown to jail?

Well ive turned 18 and i dont think ive got this thing at all now my question is should i be worried because i have a feeling the NWO is going to come after me and drag me away into the shadows and murder me.

Any advice?

Revive this thread

Comment

It's not really registering to be "drafted." It's the selective service system. I don't know much about it, but I think they can prevent you from getting financial aid and shit like that. Don't think they'd arrest you, though.

http://www.sss.gov/

Comment

oh i see, thanks a lot im bout to register im pretty sure the NWO will come after me if i dont.

Comment

Yeah when I turned 18 five yeard ago I got one. It came in the mail and I just kept ignoring it and they kept sending more notices. Finally I gave in and signed it.

Comment

Originally posted by sweetpea87 View Post
            Yeah when I turned 18 five yeard ago I got one. It came in the mail and I just kept ignoring it and they kept sending more notices. Finally I gave in and signed it.
            thats not a bad idea i think ill hold it off, i refuse to support the NWO and given them my soul for all i know they'll insert a microchip in my arm and know where i am at all time....so much for freedom.

Comment

Originally posted by dj emz View Post
              thats not a bad idea i think ill hold it off, i refuse to support the NWO and given them my soul for all i know they'll insert a microchip in my arm and know where i am at all time....so much for freedom.
              Actually I was still living with my parents at the time, and my dad ended up signing my name to avoid me getting into trouble since I was ignoring it lol.

Comment

Working...
              X