Collapse
No announcement yet.

ruslan chagaev cannot fight anywhere outside germany because of his hepititis

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ruslan chagaev cannot fight anywhere outside germany because of his hepititis

did not know this until today...im not sure if this is just europe or worldwide...germany is the only country with lower standards regarding hep...apparently the antibody or whatever is still present & he cant get sanctioned to fight...anyone else have info on this?

Its why the whole Valuev fight didn't happen because in the country they were going to fight in, he got a positive test so he fought Wlad in Germany.

But who cares he is still winning fights.

Comment

Does Wlad now have Hep because he prob got Chagaev's blood on him and possibly even in his eyes and mouth.

Comment

Im interested what haye is gonna do! No way he is gonna do the fight in germany!

Comment

Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
          Its why the whole Valuev fight didn't happen because in the country they were going to fight in, he got a positive test so he fought Wlad in Germany.

But who cares he is still winning fights.
          "After contracting hepatitis B many years ago Ruslan Chagaev has never been sick due to hepatitis B. He is just a healthy carrier of hepatitis antigen with constantly normal liver enzymes," Universum Box-Promotion doctor Michael Ehnert said on the promoters' website (www.boxing.de).

"Infection doesn't mean illness. According to international expert opinions Ruslan Chagaev is regarded as non-infectious."

Ukraine's 33-year-old Klitschko, the IBF, IBO and WBO champion, was inoculated earlier this week against hepatitis B and said he was comfortable fighting Chagaev."

http://www.reuters.com/article/idUSTRE55I2ML20090619

Valuev is just a ***** using this as an excuse. Same way i'm sure that Haye will use this as an excuse too. It's just Don King and the corrupt WBA doing there thing. Same way they refused to sanction the fight and after Ruslan loses just name Valuev the Champion.

Originally posted by IlostMyAccount View Post
          Does Wlad now have Hep because he prob got Chagaev's blood on him and possibly even in his eyes and mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by IlostMyAccount View Post
            No dumb@ss, Klitschko got a hep B vaccine and he also got tested for it prior to the Chambers fight and came up negative.

Comment

im immune to hep a & b through several vaccinations but i found this interesting...dont care what valuev did or didnt do but im interested to find out if the sanctioning situation is true...can he fight outside germany?

Comment

Originally posted by joe strong View Post
                im immune to hep a & b through several vaccinations but i found this interesting...dont care what valuev did or didnt do but im interested to find out if the sanctioning situation is true...can he fight outside germany?
                Joe, the FIGHT BETWEEN CHAGAEV AND VALUEV WAS SET TO GO AHEAD IN FINLAND.

Fearful of losing again, the oversized chicken Valuev pulled out and used Chagaev's having had Hep B as an excuse.

Don't believe everything you read. Chagaev can fight outside Germany.

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom Fighter View Post
                  Joe, the FIGHT BETWEEN CHAGAEV AND VALUEV WAS SET TO GO AHEAD IN FINLAND.

Fearful of losing again, the oversized chicken Valuev pulled out and used Chagaev's having had Hep B as an excuse.

Don't believe everything you read. Chagaev can fight outside Germany.
                  i dont believe everything i read but he hasnt fought outside germany in awhile has he? thats why i ask because most people have better sources then me in europe.i know canadian scene better then most but that it

Comment

Working...
                  X