Improving before going back - Boxing Forum
  Trending Topics  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Training & Nutrition
Thread Navigation

Old 07-27-2005, 12:25 PM
koreankid
Amateur

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Rep Power: 0 koreankid has a reputation beyond reputekoreankid has a reputation beyond reputekoreankid has a reputation beyond reputekoreankid has a reputation beyond reputekoreankid has a reputation beyond reputekoreankid has a reputation beyond reputekoreankid has a reputation beyond reputekoreankid has a reputation beyond reputekoreankid has a reputation beyond reputekoreankid has a reputation beyond reputekoreankid has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 12,508.00
Default Improving before going back

Hi everybody, new to the forums sorta new to boxing. I'm currently in iraq, deployed reservist(amazed i get internet huh) I did kickboxing before coming here but due to an injury i was sidetracked and when i recovered i turned to boxing. Met someone with connections in the boxing world and he wants me to be an awesome korean heavyweight. We had monthly fightnights, i'm currently 4-0 and trying to train up before i go back to the states ad find a good trainer, gym.

I'm 6'0, 205. I'm trying to get to a lean 220 without losing speed, agility.

Anyone know a way to gain the lean muscle without sacrificing speed?

My current workout is:

Sprint/jog in the mornings,
then in the afternoon 5rounds jumprope, 5rounds shadow, 5 rounds heavybag,(no speedbag or doubleend bag), then finish it off with a 20minute session of abs
ending the evening with a 30minute run(cant measure distance inside my base)

On alternate days i would lift weights(i.e. bench press, curls, squats, military presses, dips, widegrip pullups etc.)
Trying to grow bigger shoulders and back.

sorry to make a long post but my goal before leaving iraq(4months left)
is to:

Grow bigger shoulders, back, leg (for the power)
Improving my stamina
Increase weight to lean 220

If anyone can help me out i would really appreciate it. thank you
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 07-27-2005, 12:53 PM
koreankid
Amateur

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Rep Power: 0 koreankid has a reputation beyond reputekoreankid has a reputation beyond reputekoreankid has a reputation beyond reputekoreankid has a reputation beyond reputekoreankid has a reputation beyond reputekoreankid has a reputation beyond reputekoreankid has a reputation beyond reputekoreankid has a reputation beyond reputekoreankid has a reputation beyond reputekoreankid has a reputation beyond reputekoreankid has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 12,508.00

forgot to mention im 19

Share This With Friends

User Tag List