Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing
View Poll Results: Is Manny Pacqiuao Cheating History for fighting for 2 titles at CATCHWEIGHT in 1 year
YES 62 34.07%
NO 120 65.93%
Voters: 182. You may not vote on this poll

Thread Navigation

Old 08-31-2010, 05:34 PM
Horus
Greatest Of My Era

Bank: 159,866,383,277.35
Total Points: 159,872,535,035.19
Enjoy a sandwich, let em know Horus - El Dominicano have a slice on me, my dude - Gift Of Gab Good job with the Plat Threads - mitruth Your growing on me Horus. - Jewshua Great Debater - deanrw 
heres to you homie - markbnlv Stay Green, damnit - Fiend practice on this before blowing floyd - JM1 this goes to your ass - JM1 a slush for you and your lover squealpiggy - Tha_Greatest 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - JM1 Gay and Lesbian Pride - JM1 Gay and Lesbian Pride - JM1 Gay and Lesbian Pride - JM1 Gay and Lesbian Pride - JM1 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - JM1 Gay and Lesbian Pride - JM1 Gay and Lesbian Pride - JM1 Gay and Lesbian Pride - JM1 Gay and Lesbian Pride - JM1 
Default Pacquaio = The Glory of a COWARD: Accepting the REWARD, Declining the RISK!!

"I would rather lose with Honor, than Win as a Coward.."
In 2000, As the Israel invaded a poor village,
with Precision airstrikes, Sniper rifles, and heavily armored tanks. A little boy decided to fight. Even though he didn***8217;t have the air view of his enemy, the safety of distant building and a highly powered sniper rifle, and the security of a TANK. He decided, he would rather throw a rock at his enemy tank, before blowing himself up in a train station and killing innocent civilians in order to evenly level the playing field against his enemy who had all the weapons. He fought with Honor not with pity.

He didnt take's the Coward's Reward

The Glory of a COWARD: Accepting the REWARD, Declining the RISK!!
11/14/2009: 145 vs. Cotto for WBO 147 pound title.
11/13/2010: 150 vs. Margarito for WBC 154 pound title.
2 Titles at Catchweights in 1 Year span.

On November 13th, 2010
Manny Pacquiao will go for his 8th titles in 7 1/2 divisions, if successful he will have denied himself the glory and integrity of calling himself an 154 pound Champion. Instead accepting the COWARD's Reward.
He will Solidify his greatness with a Man who would was punish for attempting to used illegal wraps and a man who has no integrity as a man and a fighter.
And still Manny Pacquio will claimed history by winning as a coward instead of taking the risk of losing with Honor. There is no honor in cheating Risk, only shame with this victory.

Manny Pacquiao will fight with the Glory of a coward. Accepting the reward, but Declining all the RISK of being called a 154 pound Champion.. After the final bell rings, and Manny Pacquiao is handed his 8th title, along with that title should come YELLOW tape to mark the scene of the CRIME, Manny Pacquiao has commited to Boxing. This historic acheivement of his will be a rare accomplishment, A accomplishment covered up with Shame, and Callousness disrespect for the history of boxing. This accomplish truly deserves an asterisk.

Why does it deserves an asterisk?

When we think of fighter jumping up multiple divisions and winning championships, automatically the feat inply's that the fighter took GREAT RISK in jumping weightclasses because the fighter is giving up all his natural advantaged of fighting in his natural weightclass to chase greatness.

This 8th title deserves an Asterisk because it was no act of greatness, but an act of cowardness form with the cause of a catchweight.
  1. Where is the GREATNESS on November 13th 2010???
  2. Where was the GREATNESS on November 14th 2009???

Manny Pacquiao Instead of saying the RISK is not Worth the REWARD I think I am too small to competitivly compete at 154, so I wont compete at 154. Has decided he still wants the GREATNESS of having a championship at 154 but not the RISK. Just like he did 1t 147.

He likes the reward of getting a Offical Weightclass limit titles, but he doesnt want to put in the work of and take the RISK of fighting at the Offical Weightclass limit.

He decides the only way he can win an Offical Weightclass limit title is to take away the challenging part and the risk of fighting at Offical Weightclass limit., which is fighting at 154 and 147 pounds. And still kept the REWARD of being a champion at 154 and 147.

On November 13th, 2010
Manny Pacquiao will add another catchweight championship to his name.
along with a COWARD's Reward.

Last edited by Horus; 08-31-2010 at 07:46 PM.
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 08-31-2010, 05:35 PM
Mr. Fantastic
Banned

Rep Power: 0 Mr. Fantastic has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Fantastic has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Fantastic has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Fantastic has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Fantastic has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Fantastic has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Fantastic has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Fantastic has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Fantastic has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Fantastic has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Fantastic has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 20,557,360,039,827.33
Total Points: 20,557,360,308,345.31
good poster - Gift Of Gab It's all good homey - mangler bravo..one round of beer on me - strugler Chicano79us LOVES B-Hop - El Dominicano A gift for the pretty chicana. - Jim Jeffries 
A toast, to all your sexy avatars - mangler Round 2 on me! - jazluvr449 Here's the beer you owe me...lol. - jazluvr449 To the chapters of rivalry - andyp513 have a beer homey - -MAKAVELLI- 
It's on me, buddy! =D - TintaBoricua stick it up your ass :) - heat27 stop crying - heat27 great poster, here give this to all of those floyd fans who keep hating lmao - cawadoody Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. 
one of the best posters - MANIAC310 nice true and informative sig - thuggery you don't like Cotto, i don't like Margarito...that said...i give you respect for your avi :fing02: - jose830 and your sig speaks the truth! - jose830 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - .::WaRCoTTo::. Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - jazluvr449 Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - dj emz Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - jazluvr Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - I'm so sorry 

Mayweather fan talking about Risks.
Old 08-31-2010, 05:36 PM
S H A R K B O Y
Below The Heavens

Rep Power: 11 S H A R K B O Y has a reputation beyond reputeS H A R K B O Y has a reputation beyond reputeS H A R K B O Y has a reputation beyond reputeS H A R K B O Y has a reputation beyond reputeS H A R K B O Y has a reputation beyond reputeS H A R K B O Y has a reputation beyond reputeS H A R K B O Y has a reputation beyond reputeS H A R K B O Y has a reputation beyond reputeS H A R K B O Y has a reputation beyond reputeS H A R K B O Y has a reputation beyond reputeS H A R K B O Y has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 711,587,984,027.87
Total Points: 711,643,777,043.71
Heres A Pet Fish For The Shark Boy :) - BritishBoxing92 Another one for the tank - Disposable Arts No Message - Dorian No Message - Dorian Your fish need a new buddy - Disposable Arts 
for when you pretend you are Andre Ward's woman - Freedom. respect you as a poster, keep it up champ! - Atreyu Khalil fly ass Ward/Chad sig - MalikKnucklez 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Loccy 

Good post as always. Tell em Horus.
Old 08-31-2010, 05:37 PM
dj Ramos
Banned

Rep Power: 0 dj Ramos has a reputation beyond reputedj Ramos has a reputation beyond reputedj Ramos has a reputation beyond reputedj Ramos has a reputation beyond reputedj Ramos has a reputation beyond reputedj Ramos has a reputation beyond reputedj Ramos has a reputation beyond reputedj Ramos has a reputation beyond reputedj Ramos has a reputation beyond reputedj Ramos has a reputation beyond reputedj Ramos has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 589,057,099.66
Total Points: 599,154,945.62
4 - RunW/Knives 5 - RunW/Knives 6 - RunW/Knives 7 - RunW/Knives 8 - RunW/Knives 
9 - RunW/Knives 10 Blue Para for the Metro. - RunW/Knives Have this homo - Mr Punch Quality Poster and Hella Funny - Stones! Chea - Stones! 
TRUTH WARRIOR - Stones! Thirsty...? - ??? I feel a Tornado Coming!!!!! - Stones! to celebrate chicaritos goal - C.RONALDO Pretend this is your hero - jazluvr 
to the homie dj heart - Tha_Greatest Have a slice - SouthpawSwagger 11 - Gremlin. For Dj, use this to get ronaldo and fabregas drunk so then you can defile them both! BWAHAHAHAHA ;) - BritishBoxing92 practice is always good you know for what ;) - BritishBoxing92 
Childhood Cancer - Viciousz Gay and Lesbian Pride - RunW/Knives Gay and Lesbian Pride - RunW/Knives Gay and Lesbian Pride - RunW/Knives Gay and Lesbian Pride - RunW/Knives 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - RunW/Knives Gay and Lesbian Pride - RunW/Knives Gay and Lesbian Pride - RunW/Knives Gay and Lesbian Pride - RunW/Knives Gay and Lesbian Pride - RunW/Knives 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - RunW/Knives Gay and Lesbian Pride - Mr Punch Gay and Lesbian Pride - INSECT Gay and Lesbian Pride - jazluvr Gay and Lesbian Pride - jazluvr 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - jazluvr Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - ??? AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - jazluvr Gay and Lesbian Pride - Spray_resistant Male Breast Cancer - Pregnancy Loss - Infant Loss - Sudden Infant Death - Willy Wanker 
Send a message via AIM to dj Ramos

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Fantastic View Post
seriously its so pathetic lol

Maybe Pacquiao should of taken a vacation thats a huge risk to Mayweather fans
-MAKAVELLI-
deicide

Rep Power: 305 -MAKAVELLI- has a reputation beyond repute-MAKAVELLI- has a reputation beyond repute-MAKAVELLI- has a reputation beyond repute-MAKAVELLI- has a reputation beyond repute-MAKAVELLI- has a reputation beyond repute-MAKAVELLI- has a reputation beyond repute-MAKAVELLI- has a reputation beyond repute-MAKAVELLI- has a reputation beyond repute-MAKAVELLI- has a reputation beyond repute-MAKAVELLI- has a reputation beyond repute-MAKAVELLI- has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 329,221,096,072,997,696.00
Total Points: 329,821,209,157,010,688.00
Feliz Navidad - El Mustang merry xmas - Ether Happy Holidays Makie!  :kiss: - Lorily Christmas Beer! Cheers you crazy bastard. - ThePhantom5 42k post medal! - Flabulous 
For good luck - jazluvr I heard you're big, but don't worry Tua is bigger - Uns Happy holidays bro! - led* Happy New Year, bro. - Libido Sanchez Happy Holidays MAKAVELLI - !! AI-Holmes!! 
have a Happy and safe New Years bro! - jose830 Happy New Year - Freedom. Tagay para sa new year! - led* Happy Holidays, bud! - jazluvr Funniest poster on site, here's a burger - jas 
Old School Thread - -jose- From your pal, BeerBro - Beercules damn son! you one handsome fellow! and with all do respect...Wow!!! that girl you with is Bad!!! definitely wifey material. - -jose- Sorry for the my in the moment RED K, here is a medal. - BrushMyHair that shit was funny bro :lol1: I literally cracked up - -jose- 
Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - S a m u r a i Head and Neck Cancer - S a m u r a i Alzheimer's - Crohn's & Colitis - Cystic Fibrosis - Domestic Violence - Fibromyalgia - Leimyosarcoma - Lupus - S a m u r a i Childhood Cancer - ??? Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - Jim Jeffries 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - deanrw Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - The Gully Gad Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - Pretty Boy32 Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - dans01234 Head and Neck Cancer - PensionKiller 
Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - JM1 Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - Akinapepemo Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - Akinapepemo Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - MARKBNLV Childhood Cancer - LeeVanCleef 
Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - jazluvr Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - jazluvr Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - Ether Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - Ether Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - jose830 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Fantastic View Post

and calling other fighters cowards
OpaiSoma
Interim Champion

Rep Power: 6 OpaiSoma has a reputation beyond reputeOpaiSoma has a reputation beyond reputeOpaiSoma has a reputation beyond reputeOpaiSoma has a reputation beyond reputeOpaiSoma has a reputation beyond reputeOpaiSoma has a reputation beyond reputeOpaiSoma has a reputation beyond reputeOpaiSoma has a reputation beyond reputeOpaiSoma has a reputation beyond reputeOpaiSoma has a reputation beyond reputeOpaiSoma has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.78
Total Points: 66,237.21
yes - TheAlmighty 

wow a thread dedicated to hate pacquiao, just awesome.

Why can people just enjoy watch a good fight and not worry about the belts, terms, splits and etc unless you work for the two

I doubt pacquiao or margartio cares about the belts and both can make 150 without draining themselves
Old 08-31-2010, 05:38 PM
Twako
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 14 Twako has a reputation beyond reputeTwako has a reputation beyond reputeTwako has a reputation beyond reputeTwako has a reputation beyond reputeTwako has a reputation beyond reputeTwako has a reputation beyond reputeTwako has a reputation beyond reputeTwako has a reputation beyond reputeTwako has a reputation beyond reputeTwako has a reputation beyond reputeTwako has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 19,287,195,295,599.58
Total Points: 19,287,295,335,302.36
for luck - jazluvr ayan pre - Talisayen tagay - Talisayen A glass of zee finest French wine - QuebecSTAR2 
Emphysema - Lung Cancer - Lung Disease - Multiple Sclerosis - Talisayen 

floyd announced his fight w/ jmm the day of the pac-hatton fight.

floyd announced he's back the day after wbc sanctioned the pac-marg fight

Horus
Greatest Of My Era

Enjoy a sandwich, let em know Horus - El Dominicano have a slice on me, my dude - Gift Of Gab Good job with the Plat Threads - mitruth Your growing on me Horus. - Jewshua Great Debater - deanrw 
heres to you homie - markbnlv Stay Green, damnit - Fiend practice on this before blowing floyd - JM1 this goes to your ass - JM1 a slush for you and your lover squealpiggy - Tha_Greatest 

If Pacquiao had to fight at 154 no Catchweight.
1. He would have to Lose speed too add weight! Thus making him rely more on his boxing ability.

2. He would significently lose his power advantage.

3. He would have to learn how to managed the time in rounds to be to survived the natural disadvantaged of fighting a bigger man, which is the gradual wear down of weight advantaged as time goes on.

4. He would have to legitimately have to learn how to worry about his legs being able to last in a 12 round fight with a bigger man instead of a weight drain opponent having to worry about his legs being gone after the 4th round.

These are the RISK Pacquiao refuse to take in order to recieve the REWARD of an 154 pound title.!!

Where is the Glory in FEAR of failure.

THIS FIGHT IS THE COWARDS REWARD..!!
B.U.R.N.E.R
Cowboys Fan

Rep Power: 86 B.U.R.N.E.R has a reputation beyond reputeB.U.R.N.E.R has a reputation beyond reputeB.U.R.N.E.R has a reputation beyond reputeB.U.R.N.E.R has a reputation beyond reputeB.U.R.N.E.R has a reputation beyond reputeB.U.R.N.E.R has a reputation beyond reputeB.U.R.N.E.R has a reputation beyond reputeB.U.R.N.E.R has a reputation beyond reputeB.U.R.N.E.R has a reputation beyond reputeB.U.R.N.E.R has a reputation beyond reputeB.U.R.N.E.R has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 5,965,487,821,048.52
Total Points: 7,179,698,335,736.17
No Message - No Ceilings No Message - No Ceilings One that you haven't bought  :lol1: - Fiend F*ck the haters, keep doing your thing man. - S A M U R A I Enjoy it homie. - California Love 
Thanks for the stream. - California Love welcome to fatherhood my dude!! - SekondzOut good luck in the league, you'll need it - El Mustang late congrats on your baby, you will treasure her and god bless you man , that is all - Tha_Greatest Congrats on joining Imdazed's cheerleading squad. - Mr. Copeland 
For still being a trolling coward. - Jim Jeffries Feliz Navidad - El Mustang i like your avatar - zab191 one more - miamike Good post. - FeFist 
quit monkeyin' around bro - cawadoody Merry Christmas Burner. Drink up, relax with your loved ones and smile, because you know you have it good. - deanrw You might need this one day - mesher Good post. - FeFist can watch wshh videos on it :D - thuggery 
Lou Gehrig's Disease (ALS) - No Ceilings Emphysema - Lung Cancer - Lung Disease - Multiple Sclerosis - No Ceilings Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - No Ceilings Childhood Cancer - No Ceilings Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - No Ceilings 
Graves Disease - Lymphedema - Men's Health - Pro Choice - Prostate Cancer - Scleroderma - Thyroid Disease - Trisomy 18 - No Ceilings Cancer - Epilepsy - Foster Care - Gynecological Cancer - Rett Syndrome - No Ceilings Emphysema - Lung Cancer - Lung Disease - Multiple Sclerosis - No Ceilings AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - No Ceilings Hodgkin's Disease - Testicular Cancer - No Ceilings 
Hepatitis C - No Ceilings Myasthenia Gravis - Ovarian Cancer - Sexual Assault - Substance Abuse - No Ceilings Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - No Ceilings Eating Disorders - Esophageal Cancer - Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease - Irritable Bowel Syndrome - Pulmonary Hypertension - No Ceilings Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - No Ceilings 
Childhood Cancer - Grand Champ Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - El Cabron Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - PensionKiller Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - -Top Rank- Gay and Lesbian Pride - Queen_Leia 

20 pages easily..............
Horus
Greatest Of My Era

On November 13th, 2010
FOR THE SECOND TIME MANNY PACQUIAO WILL FIGHT AT A CATCHWEIGHT FOR A TITLE.

Manny Pacquiao will add another catchweight championship to his name.
along with a COWARD's Reward.

2009: 145 vs. Cotto for WBO 147 pound title.
2010: 150 vs. Margarito for WBC 154 pound title.