Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing
Thread Navigation

Old 08-31-2010, 08:01 PM
littlemac
Draino-Floyd

Rep Power: 0 littlemac is infamous around these partslittlemac is infamous around these partslittlemac is infamous around these partslittlemac is infamous around these partslittlemac is infamous around these partslittlemac is infamous around these partslittlemac is infamous around these partslittlemac is infamous around these partslittlemac is infamous around these partslittlemac is infamous around these partslittlemac is infamous around these parts
Bank: 21,274,424,049.73
Total Points: 32,276,119,355.37
keep up the NSB noob ownage!!! - Atreyu Khalil pot calling the kettle black - Panginoon your favorite! - Cállate! No Message - Body Movin' Pacquiao vs Marquez IV! - Check_hooks 

Quote:
Originally Posted by BUSINESSMAN View Post
dumbass ***ggots saying that it is manly to grab men by their asses etcetera need to check their jizzupped asses.
slap a dick on both your cheeks and go **** yourselves ballcheese aficianados. mma is for gayass ***ggots and if you love it and love watching two cats getting it on on the ground you are 100points tleast bisex. all you say and try to deny it won't change the truth. i ****ing hate bisex***ggotss. true story that it is more manly to punch it out than get on the ground and dry****. and spartans were gay as **** as well documented you ****in fairy pinkcake bittch.

as for the ts, none of that homo mma ***** belongs in the nsb.

***ofallsports, sexualise your dick and stop being a pusssy. liking to watch two cats wrestle = ***ggotism. a dude does not watch two men wrestle if he is straight because he doesn't like it. spit the jizz out your mouth and man up panzie.

boxing = great. k1 = very good. mma = good until cats commence the teabagging.

true story. ***ggots up in here will deny. watch.
Dude just come out already and GTFO to a Gay forum. No one here appreciates your gayish sexual point of view of sports.
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 08-31-2010, 08:10 PM
MACAQUEINBLACK
Banned

Rep Power: 0 MACAQUEINBLACK has a reputation beyond reputeMACAQUEINBLACK has a reputation beyond reputeMACAQUEINBLACK has a reputation beyond reputeMACAQUEINBLACK has a reputation beyond reputeMACAQUEINBLACK has a reputation beyond reputeMACAQUEINBLACK has a reputation beyond reputeMACAQUEINBLACK has a reputation beyond reputeMACAQUEINBLACK has a reputation beyond reputeMACAQUEINBLACK has a reputation beyond reputeMACAQUEINBLACK has a reputation beyond reputeMACAQUEINBLACK has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 66,523,126.86
Total Points: 66,598,994.00

Quote:
Originally Posted by BUSINESSMAN View Post
dumbass ***ggots saying that it is manly to grab men by their asses etcetera need to check their jizzupped asses.
slap a dick on both your cheeks and go **** yourselves ballcheese aficianados. mma is for gayass ***ggots and if you love it and love watching two cats getting it on on the ground you are 100points tleast bisex. all you say and try to deny it won't change the truth. i ****ing hate bisex***ggotss. true story that it is more manly to punch it out than get on the ground and dry****. and spartans were gay as **** as well documented you ****in fairy pinkcake bittch.

as for the ts, none of that homo mma ***** belongs in the nsb.

***ofallsports, sexualise your dick and stop being a pusssy. liking to watch two cats wrestle = ***ggotism. a dude does not watch two men wrestle if he is straight because he doesn't like it. spit the jizz out your mouth and man up panzie.

boxing = great. k1 = very good. mma = good until cats commence the teabagging.

true story. ***ggots up in here will deny. watch.
^^ Best post anybody on this forum ever made on the subject.
Old 08-31-2010, 08:16 PM
Zizou10
Banned

Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 18,560.50

Quote:
Originally Posted by RAGE OF ANGELS View Post
^^ Best post anybody on this forum ever made on the subject.
I don't know about best but that was the funniest post I have read in 3 months.

Bookmarked for future laughs.

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!
Old 08-31-2010, 08:18 PM
Pullcounter
Banned

Rep Power: 0 Pullcounter has a reputation beyond reputePullcounter has a reputation beyond reputePullcounter has a reputation beyond reputePullcounter has a reputation beyond reputePullcounter has a reputation beyond reputePullcounter has a reputation beyond reputePullcounter has a reputation beyond reputePullcounter has a reputation beyond reputePullcounter has a reputation beyond reputePullcounter has a reputation beyond reputePullcounter has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 57,096,339.38
Total Points: 1,105,378,124.02
'Bout time you had a gift. - S a m u r a i 1 of the few unbiased cats on here - mangler If my daddy thinks you're a good poster, then so do I :) - mangler jr Cheers, to postin wit common sense - mangler Calling it as it is - Tom Flores 
stay shittin on em - MANGLER have a blue parallelogram - Jack Napier 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Spacey1991 Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - jazluvr449 AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - mangler Gay and Lesbian Pride - check hook Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Timmy Chans 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fanofallsports View Post
But its you that keeps implying that when you see this sport, you view it as "mmgay". Why is that?

So answer the question...when you see two guys wrestling, do you actually visualize it as two guys gagging on each other's chodes?

It's an easy "yes" or "no" answer.

I'm betting everyone whose read me asking you this question is waiting to see how you answer this. So don't keep everyone waiting.

YES OR NO???
how many times I gotta tell you. keep your sexual fantasies to yourself.

this is nonstop boxing, not a gay forum.
Old 08-31-2010, 08:24 PM
Fanofallsports
Banned

Rep Power: 0 Fanofallsports is a jewel in the roughFanofallsports is a jewel in the roughFanofallsports is a jewel in the rough
Total Points: 9,247.30

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pullcounter View Post
how many times I gotta tell you. keep your sexual fantasies to yourself.

this is nonstop boxing, not a gay forum.

Hahaha...you're not answering the question, and the reason is obvious!!! lol!!

You would answer "yes", because you clearly do visualize two men who are wrestling as if they were painting each other's faces!!! (hey...if that's what floats your boat all the power to you. To each their own!!) But how else can you explain your denial to answer the question?!!!

If you didn't see two men wrestling as if they were two men drilling for oil, then you'd easily and emphatically answer "NO"!!! But you refuse to answer in the negative which would be easy to do!!!

Why won't you answer the question? Does the truth make you feel uncomfortable???
Old 08-31-2010, 08:41 PM
Pullcounter
Banned

Rep Power: 0 Pullcounter has a reputation beyond reputePullcounter has a reputation beyond reputePullcounter has a reputation beyond reputePullcounter has a reputation beyond reputePullcounter has a reputation beyond reputePullcounter has a reputation beyond reputePullcounter has a reputation beyond reputePullcounter has a reputation beyond reputePullcounter has a reputation beyond reputePullcounter has a reputation beyond reputePullcounter has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 57,096,339.38
Total Points: 1,105,378,124.02
'Bout time you had a gift. - S a m u r a i 1 of the few unbiased cats on here - mangler If my daddy thinks you're a good poster, then so do I :) - mangler jr Cheers, to postin wit common sense - mangler Calling it as it is - Tom Flores 
stay shittin on em - MANGLER have a blue parallelogram - Jack Napier 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Spacey1991 Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - jazluvr449 AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - mangler Gay and Lesbian Pride - check hook Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Timmy Chans 

Quote:

You would answer "yes", because you clearly do visualize two men who are wrestling as if they were painting each other's faces!!! (hey...if that's what floats your boat all the power to you. To each their own!!) But how else can you explain your denial to answer the question?!!!

If you didn't see two men wrestling as if they were two men drilling for oil, then you'd easily and emphatically answer "NO"!!! But you refuse to answer in the negative which would be easy to do!!!

Why won't you answer the question? Does the truth make you feel uncomfortable???
dude, just stop embarassing yourself. if you wanna talk about mmgay, there's a forum for it. maybe if you ask politely enough BigPoppaPump can make you a gay forum so you can talk about your gay fantasies and experiences.
Old 08-31-2010, 08:45 PM
Akucapri
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 14 Akucapri has a reputation beyond reputeAkucapri has a reputation beyond reputeAkucapri has a reputation beyond reputeAkucapri has a reputation beyond reputeAkucapri has a reputation beyond reputeAkucapri has a reputation beyond reputeAkucapri has a reputation beyond reputeAkucapri has a reputation beyond reputeAkucapri has a reputation beyond reputeAkucapri has a reputation beyond reputeAkucapri has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 15,597,097,941.08
Total Points: 15,607,215,672.56
Good poster - jazluvr449 

In a real street fight I would run 100 miles the other Way
So I could use my MMA/Boxing skills in the ring, for another Pay Day.

Last edited by Akucapri; 08-31-2010 at 08:48 PM.
Old 08-31-2010, 08:46 PM
littlemac
Draino-Floyd

Rep Power: 0 littlemac is infamous around these partslittlemac is infamous around these partslittlemac is infamous around these partslittlemac is infamous around these partslittlemac is infamous around these partslittlemac is infamous around these partslittlemac is infamous around these partslittlemac is infamous around these partslittlemac is infamous around these partslittlemac is infamous around these partslittlemac is infamous around these parts
Bank: 21,274,424,049.73
Total Points: 32,276,119,355.37
keep up the NSB noob ownage!!! - Atreyu Khalil pot calling the kettle black - Panginoon your favorite! - Cállate! No Message - Body Movin' Pacquiao vs Marquez IV! - Check_hooks 

Quote:

Dude just stop already. Their clearly closet homos wanting to come out so no need to rattle their cages.
Old 08-31-2010, 08:46 PM
Fanofallsports
Banned

Rep Power: 0 Fanofallsports is a jewel in the roughFanofallsports is a jewel in the roughFanofallsports is a jewel in the rough
Total Points: 9,247.30

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pullcounter View Post
dude, just stop embarassing yourself. if you wanna talk about mmgay, there's a forum for it. maybe if you ask politely enough BigPoppaPump can make you a gay forum so you can talk about your gay fantasies and experiences.
Have you ever heard of the concept of "projection"? This probably explains why you continually bash the sport of MMA as "mmgay" and assert that other people who watch it must be "gay"...even though their fans don't make that connection like you do.

"Psychological Projection:

In Freudian psychology, Psychological projection or projection bias is a psychological defense mechanism where a person unconsciously denies their own attributes, thoughts, and emotions, which are then ascribed to the outside world, such as to the weather, a tool, or to other people. Thus, it involves imagining or projecting that others have those feelings..."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Psychological_projection

That's ok though...you're not the only one that does this. If there weren't other people out there like you doing this then no one would have discovered this bias.
Old 08-31-2010, 08:55 PM
BIg Smoke
~Swift~

Rep Power: 50 BIg Smoke has a reputation beyond reputeBIg Smoke has a reputation beyond reputeBIg Smoke has a reputation beyond reputeBIg Smoke has a reputation beyond reputeBIg Smoke has a reputation beyond reputeBIg Smoke has a reputation beyond reputeBIg Smoke has a reputation beyond reputeBIg Smoke has a reputation beyond reputeBIg Smoke has a reputation beyond reputeBIg Smoke has a reputation beyond reputeBIg Smoke has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,267,139,895,510.97
Total Points: 1,267,139,914,751.07
No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest 
No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest 
No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest GUCCI GO BURRRRRRRRRRRRR!!! - Natedatpkid ThaBasedGod! - Dorian.. good poster and also for supporting floyd and b-hop - BoZz 
Cool headed poster - jazluvr Greenageee! - dancovboxer Thanks for joining the discussion in my thread about GF's and boxing, its nice to hear everyones experiences with being a fan of the sport!!! - Atreyu Khalil thanks for quik payup! gratzie! - `STEELHEAD thanks for the help! - SpeedKillz 
Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - Tha_Greatest Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - Tha_Greatest Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - Tha_Greatest Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - Tha_Greatest Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - Tha_Greatest 
Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - Tha_Greatest Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - Tha_Greatest Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - Tha_Greatest Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - Tha_Greatest Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - Tha_Greatest 

Lmao Pullcounter is killin that dude in this thread.