Boxing Forum
  Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Non Boxing Talk > Boxing Scene Lounge
Register Blogs Chat Arcade Groups Mark Forums Read

Old 08-31-2010, 02:28 PM
SpinDoctor
QUAD DIAMOND CHAMPION

Rep Power: 8 SpinDoctor has a reputation beyond reputeSpinDoctor has a reputation beyond reputeSpinDoctor has a reputation beyond reputeSpinDoctor has a reputation beyond reputeSpinDoctor has a reputation beyond reputeSpinDoctor has a reputation beyond reputeSpinDoctor has a reputation beyond reputeSpinDoctor has a reputation beyond reputeSpinDoctor has a reputation beyond reputeSpinDoctor has a reputation beyond reputeSpinDoctor has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 232,285,347,535.94
Total Points: 233,286,216,187.34
Your Would Joo Threads Are Epic...Here Have A Pizza - BritishBoxing92 
Default Celebrity Chef Gordon Ramsay's restaurants flop losing 13 MILLION a year.

Only reason he's not bankrupt is because he earns 18 million a year from his reality tv shows.

Ramsay Holdings Loss Almost Doubles at International Operations
By Richard Vines - Aug 27, 2010 12:01 AM PT

Gordon Ramsay

Gordon Ramsay Holdings International Ltd., the company that groups the U.K. television chef***8217;s newest restaurants, almost doubled its loss in fiscal 2009 following his troubled entry into the U.S. market.

The net loss for the 12 months ended Aug. 31, 2009, widened to 8.32 million pounds ($12.9 million) from 4.32 million pounds a year earlier. One-time costs climbed to 5.81 million pounds from 849,510 pounds as the company wrote off the investment in venues in New York, California and Florida. The operating loss narrowed to 2.45 million pounds from 3.47 million pounds.

Ramsay, 43, has abandoned ownership of his non-U.K. eateries and now operates them as consultancies after the popularity of his TV shows failed to translate into profitable dining businesses. Gordon Ramsay at the London in New York and the outpost in West Hollywood both proved costly, while Ramsay is no longer connected with Cielo at the Boca Raton Resort, a restaurant that was overseen by his protegee Angela Hartnett.

***8220;While we expect economic conditions to remain challenging, structural changes that were made early in 2009 within the group leave us well positioned for the future,***8221; Chris Hutcheson, who heads Ramsay***8217;s restaurant businesses, said yesterday in a statement accompanying the accounts. Hutcheson is the father of Ramsay***8217;s wife, Tana.

New York Venue

The company previously has said that losses at the London hotel in New York reached $4 million a year, with a unionized staff costing 80 percent of revenue.

***8220;We weren***8217;t unlucky,***8221; Hutcheson told Bloomberg News last year. ***8220;We were clumsy. We***8217;d put too many risks in front of us, with too much confidence that nothing would fail.***8221;

There was better news for Gordon Ramsay Holdings Ltd., a separate company that groups the chef***8217;s longer-established U.K. restaurants, including the three-Michelin-star Restaurant Gordon Ramsay and Gordon Ramsay at Claridge***8217;s. (Gordon Ramsay Holdings International covers eateries and operations that have opened since September 2007.)

The company posted net income of 515,373 pounds, compared with a year-earlier loss of 100,063 pounds as it cut costs and closed La Noisette, a Knightsbridge establishment on what the restaurant operator called ***8220;a consistently underperforming site.***8221;

Earnings Rise

Consolidated earnings before interest, taxes, depreciation and amortization in the first 10 months of 2010 jumped 70 percent to 4.2 million pounds. In an interview with Bloomberg News in December, Hutcheson estimated Ebitda of 7 million pounds to 8 million pounds for the full year.

When Gordon Ramsay Holdings International released its 2008 earnings in January, the forecast was similarly upbeat.

***8220;The 2009 accounts for Gordon Ramsay International and Gordon Ramsay Holdings together will reflect a robust year of trading and an emphatic return to profitability,***8221; a statement said.

Revenue at Gordon Ramsay Holdings fell to 30.9 million pounds from 35.6 million pounds because the Savoy Grill was closed while the Savoy hotel is being refurbished. The company also cited lower consumer spending for the decline, saying the combined effects depressed sales by 5 million pounds.

Sales fell 1.5 percent at the flagship Restaurant Gordon Ramsay, 4.6 percent at Claridge***8217;s and 17 percent at Boxwood Cafe, which has since closed. Sales at Maze increased 44 percent, following the addition of Maze Grill.

Television Career

The group has paid off tax arrears and Royal Bank of Scotland Group Plc has extended loans until 2014. Capital repayments were to recommence in February, the company said.

The chef has said that he wants to focus on his TV career in Fox shows such as ***8220;Hell***8217;s Kitchen,***8221; ***8220;Kitchen Nightmares***8221; and ***8220;MasterChef.***8221;

Jason Atherton, who created the profitable Maze chain, quit in April. He was followed out by his successor at Maze in London, and then by the chef at Maze in Cape Town, which was then ejected by the One & Only hotel in which it operated.

The group said that the closure of the Devonshire pub and of GR Logistics, a central kitchen serving some of the eateries, should improve the outlook, while the opening of a restaurant in the City financial district and the reopening of the Savoy Grill later this year should help to raise profit in coming years.

Old 08-31-2010, 02:33 PM
Sweet Pea 50
The toilet store.

Rep Power: 475 Sweet Pea 50 has a reputation beyond reputeSweet Pea 50 has a reputation beyond reputeSweet Pea 50 has a reputation beyond reputeSweet Pea 50 has a reputation beyond reputeSweet Pea 50 has a reputation beyond reputeSweet Pea 50 has a reputation beyond reputeSweet Pea 50 has a reputation beyond reputeSweet Pea 50 has a reputation beyond reputeSweet Pea 50 has a reputation beyond reputeSweet Pea 50 has a reputation beyond reputeSweet Pea 50 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 322,176,544,771,489.69
Total Points: 438,402,318,291,168.25
you are a legend and a great poster, cool to see you posting again , lol, peace - Tha_Greatest didn't mean to red k you. here's a pepsi. i like your blue pitts, i have one myself. - I'm so sorry Happy holidays bro! - led* Merry Christmas bro. Party it up and surround yourself with loved ones. - deanrw Happy Holidays Sweet Pea 50 - !! AI-Holmes!! 
gr8 poster. - TartanSoldier Great poster - E.P.T. Car junkie!! - ABOSWORTH Cheers for the 30k - led* 30,000 post...congratulations - jose830 
E-40 reference in your location - DonMega 32,000 and 1 - -jose- one all the way - -jose- 32,000 - JonoYoungP4P the man with the plan - WARQUEZ 
thanks for the trillions! - JD Salinger No Message - led Cheers - DonMega Happy ThanksGivin bud, I saved you a slice of pie - TBear A cookie, for one smart cookie! - Rostov Papa 
Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - Mr._Pink AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - mangler Hepatitis C - mangler Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Makavelli Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Makavelli 
Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - Makavelli Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - mangler Childhood Cancer - Makavelli Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - mangler Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - Makavelli 
Myasthenia Gravis - Ovarian Cancer - Sexual Assault - Substance Abuse - mangler Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - mangler Graves Disease - Lymphedema - Men's Health - Pro Choice - Prostate Cancer - Scleroderma - Thyroid Disease - Trisomy 18 - Makavelli Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - mangler Emphysema - Lung Cancer - Lung Disease - Multiple Sclerosis - Makavelli 
Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - mangler AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - Makavelli Aphasia - Asthma/Allergies - Brain Cancer - Brain Tumors - Diabetes - Mental Illness - Carnivore Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - street bully Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - codey 

I can't believe someone hasn't buried a fu.cking butcher knife in that dude's face yet.
Old 08-31-2010, 02:35 PM
SpinDoctor
QUAD DIAMOND CHAMPION

Rep Power: 8 SpinDoctor has a reputation beyond reputeSpinDoctor has a reputation beyond reputeSpinDoctor has a reputation beyond reputeSpinDoctor has a reputation beyond reputeSpinDoctor has a reputation beyond reputeSpinDoctor has a reputation beyond reputeSpinDoctor has a reputation beyond reputeSpinDoctor has a reputation beyond reputeSpinDoctor has a reputation beyond reputeSpinDoctor has a reputation beyond reputeSpinDoctor has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 232,285,347,535.94
Total Points: 233,286,216,187.34
Your Would Joo Threads Are Epic...Here Have A Pizza - BritishBoxing92 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
I can't believe someone hasn't buried a fu.cking butcher knife in that dude's face yet.
him vs simon cowell, cage match. It would be the ****.
Old 08-31-2010, 02:45 PM
Zizou10
Banned

Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 19,450.50

I heard rumours Ramsey is packing a 12 inch ****?
Old 08-31-2010, 02:59 PM
Sweet Pea 50
The toilet store.

Rep Power: 475 Sweet Pea 50 has a reputation beyond reputeSweet Pea 50 has a reputation beyond reputeSweet Pea 50 has a reputation beyond reputeSweet Pea 50 has a reputation beyond reputeSweet Pea 50 has a reputation beyond reputeSweet Pea 50 has a reputation beyond reputeSweet Pea 50 has a reputation beyond reputeSweet Pea 50 has a reputation beyond reputeSweet Pea 50 has a reputation beyond reputeSweet Pea 50 has a reputation beyond reputeSweet Pea 50 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 322,176,544,771,489.69
Total Points: 438,402,318,291,168.25
you are a legend and a great poster, cool to see you posting again , lol, peace - Tha_Greatest didn't mean to red k you. here's a pepsi. i like your blue pitts, i have one myself. - I'm so sorry Happy holidays bro! - led* Merry Christmas bro. Party it up and surround yourself with loved ones. - deanrw Happy Holidays Sweet Pea 50 - !! AI-Holmes!! 
gr8 poster. - TartanSoldier Great poster - E.P.T. Car junkie!! - ABOSWORTH Cheers for the 30k - led* 30,000 post...congratulations - jose830 
E-40 reference in your location - DonMega 32,000 and 1 - -jose- one all the way - -jose- 32,000 - JonoYoungP4P the man with the plan - WARQUEZ 
thanks for the trillions! - JD Salinger No Message - led Cheers - DonMega Happy ThanksGivin bud, I saved you a slice of pie - TBear A cookie, for one smart cookie! - Rostov Papa 
Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - Mr._Pink AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - mangler Hepatitis C - mangler Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Makavelli Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Makavelli 
Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - Makavelli Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - mangler Childhood Cancer - Makavelli Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - mangler Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - Makavelli 
Myasthenia Gravis - Ovarian Cancer - Sexual Assault - Substance Abuse - mangler Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - mangler Graves Disease - Lymphedema - Men's Health - Pro Choice - Prostate Cancer - Scleroderma - Thyroid Disease - Trisomy 18 - Makavelli Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - mangler Emphysema - Lung Cancer - Lung Disease - Multiple Sclerosis - Makavelli 
Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - mangler AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - Makavelli Aphasia - Asthma/Allergies - Brain Cancer - Brain Tumors - Diabetes - Mental Illness - Carnivore Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - street bully Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - codey 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zizou10 View Post
No ****? Alway's wondered why my mom called him "Beef Wellington".
Old 08-31-2010, 03:26 PM
mushahadeen
Banned

Rep Power: 0 mushahadeen has a reputation beyond reputemushahadeen has a reputation beyond reputemushahadeen has a reputation beyond reputemushahadeen has a reputation beyond reputemushahadeen has a reputation beyond reputemushahadeen has a reputation beyond reputemushahadeen has a reputation beyond reputemushahadeen has a reputation beyond reputemushahadeen has a reputation beyond reputemushahadeen has a reputation beyond reputemushahadeen has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 4,806,333.64
sit on that you cunt - project xxx1 I know you need it - kyshenko team Add this to your collection - led you deserve a kick for being so stupid - Freedom. stop being racist - Freedom. 
you can pretend it's Floyd - Freedom. You'll need it for Chavez Jr - vacon04 ownage of a pactard - I'm so sorry love your style of posting, keep it up - Primera Pretend its Chavez Jr and sit on it. - Sir. Afiln 
No Message - whoseyourdaddy p4p best chavez jr fan - Perro For the 15th to dry your tears - dan_cov For Chavez Jr when you visit him in hospital - dan_cov 
Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - mathed Gay and Lesbian Pride - kyshenko team Gay and Lesbian Pride - MANIAC310 Gay and Lesbian Pride - Freedom. 

11 Michelin stars speak for themselves.
Old 08-31-2010, 03:30 PM
project xxx1
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 43 project xxx1 has a reputation beyond reputeproject xxx1 has a reputation beyond reputeproject xxx1 has a reputation beyond reputeproject xxx1 has a reputation beyond reputeproject xxx1 has a reputation beyond reputeproject xxx1 has a reputation beyond reputeproject xxx1 has a reputation beyond reputeproject xxx1 has a reputation beyond reputeproject xxx1 has a reputation beyond reputeproject xxx1 has a reputation beyond reputeproject xxx1 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 3,932,056,715,467.26
Total Points: 3,932,058,412,320.86
No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest 
No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest enough of Super! - D.I.E.S.E.L Thanks for the green - rorymac 
I don't know ... I feel like giving you a pressie. :) - *Boss Lady* act like you know.. - D.I.E.S.E.L for being fair - Ogecca MaMa Thanks Darling! To you too! I hope you have a lovely New Year as well xx - *Boss Lady* :kiss: - *Boss Lady* 
Happy 15k :D :D x - *Boss Lady* For having a manly heart - Smokin'J love your sig still :lol1: - Bossy Happy Birthday, brother. - Terrel :love: - Bossy 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Dorian.. Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Dorian.. Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - codey 

Ramsay's is a legend but still a cunt,dont mind him
Old 08-31-2010, 03:50 PM
Amazinger
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 41 Amazinger has a reputation beyond reputeAmazinger has a reputation beyond reputeAmazinger has a reputation beyond reputeAmazinger has a reputation beyond reputeAmazinger has a reputation beyond reputeAmazinger has a reputation beyond reputeAmazinger has a reputation beyond reputeAmazinger has a reputation beyond reputeAmazinger has a reputation beyond reputeAmazinger has a reputation beyond reputeAmazinger has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 102,873,882,459.20
Total Points: 108,053,514,922.15
Another beer for you! - jazluvr you are cool in my books and if someone thinks differently, they can kiss my hairy black ass, lol, nyahahahahaha  take care homie - Tha_Greatest oktoberfest! - led DILDO THE DOLPHINS FAN - Left Hook Tua let's both have one! - jazluvr 
DAN MARINO WAS OVERRATED - Left Hook Tua Thanks man. - Hard Dick Generous Guy - SuperTrooper  - iBreakbeat A cake to celebrate, with no hate, hope you have good fate - P.K 
mwuah - Paclan Cheers - TheKza Betting man - danny711 Bro deserves it - Jedi Vader No Message - speedjay 
No Message - speedjay one of our worst posters - Freedom. Beer for the winner! - SuperTrooper Super poster. - dancovboxer Stand up guy - Unknown Champ 
Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - jazluvr449 Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - jazluvr449 AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - LeeVanCleef Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - kyshenko team Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - jazluvr 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zizou10 View Post

Who else would say such crap but Stone Roses...
Old 01-03-2011, 12:06 PM
gingeralbino
WAR MAGEE!!!

Rep Power: 27 gingeralbino has a reputation beyond reputegingeralbino has a reputation beyond reputegingeralbino has a reputation beyond reputegingeralbino has a reputation beyond reputegingeralbino has a reputation beyond reputegingeralbino has a reputation beyond reputegingeralbino has a reputation beyond reputegingeralbino has a reputation beyond reputegingeralbino has a reputation beyond reputegingeralbino has a reputation beyond reputegingeralbino has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 28,180,560,395,566.74
Total Points: 28,180,560,485,229.73
ugly kid is gonna need it after he gets whooped - Sir TomJones top poster - S~T~J For being a consistently rock solid poster - The Surgeon one of boxingscene's best - Freedom. Happy St Patrick's Day - Freedom2014 
World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -Boxzilla- 

not worthy of a new thread, but he's been washing the brown stain out of his boxers since this happened:

http://uk.news.yahoo.com/1/20110103/...s-c60bd6d.html

Celebrity chef Gordon Ramsay was doused in petrol and held at gunpoint as he tried to uncover the dark world of illegal shark fin trading for a new TV show.

The Hell's Kitchen star was shooting scenes for Big Fish Fight when he confronted gangsters in Costa Rica who had slaughtered thousands of sharks to sell their sought-after fins.

But Ramsay was left terrified when the gang kept their guns trained on him and his TV crew before throwing fuel over him. He was later advised by local police to flee the country for his own safety.

The chef tells the Daily Mail, "It's a multibillion-dollar industry, completely unregulated. We traced some of the biggest culprits to Costa Rica. These gangs operate from places like forts, with barbed-wire and gun towers.

"At one, I managed to shake off the people keeping us away, ran up some stairs to a rooftop and looked down to see thousands of fins, drying on rooftops for as far as the eye could see. When I got back downstairs, they tipped a barrel of petrol over me.

"Back at the wharf, there were people pointing rifles at us to stop us filming. A van pulled up and these seedy characters made us stand against a wall. The police came and advised us to leave the country. They said, 'If you set one foot in there, they'll shoot you.'"
Old 01-03-2011, 12:11 PM
Walt Liquor
the opposite of pure

Rep Power: 101 Walt Liquor has a reputation beyond reputeWalt Liquor has a reputation beyond reputeWalt Liquor has a reputation beyond reputeWalt Liquor has a reputation beyond reputeWalt Liquor has a reputation beyond reputeWalt Liquor has a reputation beyond reputeWalt Liquor has a reputation beyond reputeWalt Liquor has a reputation beyond reputeWalt Liquor has a reputation beyond reputeWalt Liquor has a reputation beyond reputeWalt Liquor has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 3,519,174,279,467.96
Total Points: 14,001,674,657,824.84
Chunk Cake - Chunk have a beer on me bro! - led some malt liqour for Walt Liqour - sweetpea87 Cheers for baby boy! - led One more for the boy! - led 
Congratulations on a baby boy :) - *Boss Lady* Congrats. - Libido Sanchez Feliz Navidad - El Mustang Happy Holidays Walter! :) - Lorily Happy New Year - Freedom. 
For being a Irish racist - Cuauhtémoc1502 I like your avatar - zab191 I like your avatar - zab191 Merry Christmas Walt. I hope you and your family have a great one. - deanrw the link on your sig made me pull over on the NJ Turnpike :D - jose830 
happy new year walt. - HUGH JASS you killed it! in the 90's hip hop thread :boxing: - jose830 congrats on your daughters first gig walt,you must be very proud. - HUGH JASS Rest In Peace - -Kev- RIP homie! - -jose- 
AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - mangler Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - BoxingPromoter Graves Disease - Lymphedema - Men's Health - Pro Choice - Prostate Cancer - Scleroderma - Thyroid Disease - Trisomy 18 - ƒallenloki Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - mangler World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - The Scientist 
Male Breast Cancer - Pregnancy Loss - Infant Loss - Sudden Infant Death - The Scientist Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - Flab Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - Flab Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Flab Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - -veteran420- 
World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -veteran420- World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - LeeVanCleef Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - jazluvr Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - jazluvr Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - jazluvr 
Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - D.I.E.S.E.L World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - MANIAC310 Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - MANIAC310 Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - Unknown Champ Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - Unknown Champ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
sh it, I meant to send you something and I sent it to another pea on here!

I hate that fayggola ramsey, I hope he goes dead broke and has to work at mcdonalds