Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing
Thread Navigation

Old 08-30-2010, 12:18 AM
PEBBLES!
Banned

Bank: 185,677,884.59
Total Points: 1,277,343,165.00
welcome back - Freedom Fighter i just wanted to welcome you bakk with this gift and a nice big fukk u , lol, nyahahahahahaha, just playing, welcome bakk homie - Tha_Greatest welcome back buddy :) - Gorilla Dogs HALAL SUBWAY - DiLLiNGER one of the most enteratining and badass guys here - dj emz 
even though you are a deceitful baterd , lol, i cant hate you forever, lol, nyahahahaha - Tha_Greatest stay up, my friend. - Willy Wanker merry xmas - Subtraction for the underrated stone roses!...long overdue - BritishBoxing92 Thanks for the downloads. - Barnburner 
No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest peace homie, lol, you made sully and demise your official bittches, lol, im off, lol, nyahahaha - Tha_Greatest Merry Christmas - Flab ...and a Happy New Year! - Flab 
happy holidays akh - dj emzz 
Childhood Cancer - dj emz 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fightfan82 View Post
Wrestling is a factor in fighting.

Why do people like you think that only throwing your fists is "fighting"?
Why do homosexuals like you think wrestling is fighting???

GTFO

You stupid cunt.
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
KnockUTheFukOut
biased dickrider

Rep Power: 15 KnockUTheFukOut has a reputation beyond reputeKnockUTheFukOut has a reputation beyond reputeKnockUTheFukOut has a reputation beyond reputeKnockUTheFukOut has a reputation beyond reputeKnockUTheFukOut has a reputation beyond reputeKnockUTheFukOut has a reputation beyond reputeKnockUTheFukOut has a reputation beyond reputeKnockUTheFukOut has a reputation beyond reputeKnockUTheFukOut has a reputation beyond reputeKnockUTheFukOut has a reputation beyond reputeKnockUTheFukOut has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 6,169,611.66
To a good poster - RossCA No Message - RossCA No Message - RossCA No Message - RossCA No Message - RossCA 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - RossCA Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - RossCA Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - RossCA Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - RossCA Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - RossCA 

that fight didn't prove SH*T!

Boxing can go get a old washed up fat MMA guy and give him 9 month to prepare for a boxing match and throw him in the ring with a Boxer and that Boxer would KO him in a matter of minutes as well

UFC took advantage of a DUMB GUY that was probably in need of a Pay Check, Toney got what he deserved for running his mouth but that BS last night didn't earn the Respect of Boxing Fans it was a CHEAP win

let Anderson Silva fight Roy Jones in a Boxing Match like they been talking about for years...and if Anderson Silva does well then that will earn the respect of Boxing Fans

Last edited by KnockUTheFukOut; 08-30-2010 at 12:21 AM.
PEBBLES!
Banned

Bank: 185,677,884.59
Total Points: 1,277,343,165.00
welcome back - Freedom Fighter i just wanted to welcome you bakk with this gift and a nice big fukk u , lol, nyahahahahahaha, just playing, welcome bakk homie - Tha_Greatest welcome back buddy :) - Gorilla Dogs HALAL SUBWAY - DiLLiNGER one of the most enteratining and badass guys here - dj emz 
even though you are a deceitful baterd , lol, i cant hate you forever, lol, nyahahahaha - Tha_Greatest stay up, my friend. - Willy Wanker merry xmas - Subtraction for the underrated stone roses!...long overdue - BritishBoxing92 Thanks for the downloads. - Barnburner 
No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest peace homie, lol, you made sully and demise your official bittches, lol, im off, lol, nyahahaha - Tha_Greatest Merry Christmas - Flab ...and a Happy New Year! - Flab 
happy holidays akh - dj emzz 
Childhood Cancer - dj emz 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Woode2222 View Post
You dont seem to know what fighting is.

Thats pretty sad.
GO BACK TO SHITDOG you damn homo.
mushahadeen
Banned

Rep Power: 0 mushahadeen has a reputation beyond reputemushahadeen has a reputation beyond reputemushahadeen has a reputation beyond reputemushahadeen has a reputation beyond reputemushahadeen has a reputation beyond reputemushahadeen has a reputation beyond reputemushahadeen has a reputation beyond reputemushahadeen has a reputation beyond reputemushahadeen has a reputation beyond reputemushahadeen has a reputation beyond reputemushahadeen has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 4,806,079.64
sit on that you cunt - project xxx1 I know you need it - kyshenko team Add this to your collection - led you deserve a kick for being so stupid - Freedom. stop being racist - Freedom. 
you can pretend it's Floyd - Freedom. You'll need it for Chavez Jr - vacon04 ownage of a pactard - I'm so sorry love your style of posting, keep it up - Primera Pretend its Chavez Jr and sit on it. - Sir. Afiln 
No Message - whoseyourdaddy p4p best chavez jr fan - Perro For the 15th to dry your tears - dan_cov For Chavez Jr when you visit him in hospital - dan_cov 
Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - mathed Gay and Lesbian Pride - kyshenko team Gay and Lesbian Pride - MANIAC310 Gay and Lesbian Pride - Freedom. 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stones! View Post
Why do homosexuals like you think wrestling is fighting???

GTFO

You stupid cunt.
Is that you again? Time to update my Ignore list.
Old 08-30-2010, 12:19 AM
Sin City
la mala vida

Rep Power: 124 Sin City has a reputation beyond reputeSin City has a reputation beyond reputeSin City has a reputation beyond reputeSin City has a reputation beyond reputeSin City has a reputation beyond reputeSin City has a reputation beyond reputeSin City has a reputation beyond reputeSin City has a reputation beyond reputeSin City has a reputation beyond reputeSin City has a reputation beyond reputeSin City has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 50,802,494,789.22
Total Points: 51,246,911,814.07
For posting the new Bill Maher Religulous trailer!  And you're a good poster too! - abosworth For stickin with SSM. You called it - El Dominicano Happy 21st!! - Tek My Pounches Cheers for your B-day homey - mangler happy birthday sin....drink til you spin homie - Makavelli 
Happy Birthday! - ЯiZO To a good soul - starjammer Happy Paddys Day!! - starjammer Here have a beer, you did pay for it after all :) - GreatJoe For not bitching - D.I.E.S.E.L 
Have a tuna melt homey - mangler Cocktail hour - mangler No Message - -veteran420- Well Deserved - HaglerSteelChin you are a homie who loves spanish willy - Kia Ora 
To the Cotto Victory! - The Surgeon Merry Christmas - Flab Thanks Dude - Berges Happy holidays bro! - led* No Message - lanigav 
Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - JM1 Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - JM1 

Quote:
Both the boxers and you fans are ****ing delusional I tell ya.

First of all this whole MMA vs Boxing debate has been going on for years. Why? Because of you people. Most MMA fans like myself and the fighters enjoy boxing. Its the boxing fans and promoters who feel threatened by the sport and trash talk it.

I see all types of dumbass posts on here. "Real men fight with their hands" "MMA is ***** ****" get the **** outta here.

Randy Couture ass raped James Toney last night. He showed that MMA fighters are by far the superior fighters. Why? Because its not one style of martial arts like boxing, its a combination. It striking, wrestling, grappling, submissions, etc. Its everything into one. Its a complete fighting game.

James Toney talked a bunch of **** about MMA and the UFC and Randy Couture gladly welcomed him.

Randy isnt a ****ing moron like James Toney and most boxers are. He unlike Toney respects the others sport and is aware of the talent that professional boxers have...in boxing. Toney had to find out the talent that Mixed Martial Artists have...the hard way.

So its pretty obvious that MMA ****s the **** out of Boxing...

So my suggestion is to all of you delusional fans boxers...keep your traps shut about MMA before another delusional boxer steps up and gets their ass spanked.

Thats all folks.
that's a crock of ****. mma attacked boxing verbally first. talking about it was dead, it was inferior, etc.
mma drew the line, we responded by crossing it and then y'all got butt hurt.
let randy couture come to boxing so he can get his ass ****ed up in a round. it dont prove anything...

boxing is a real man's sport.. unlike mma where two grown ass men grope each other like ***gets.
Old 08-30-2010, 12:23 AM
Deep Blue 1997
On to the Next One

Rep Power: 7 Deep Blue 1997 has a reputation beyond reputeDeep Blue 1997 has a reputation beyond reputeDeep Blue 1997 has a reputation beyond reputeDeep Blue 1997 has a reputation beyond reputeDeep Blue 1997 has a reputation beyond reputeDeep Blue 1997 has a reputation beyond reputeDeep Blue 1997 has a reputation beyond reputeDeep Blue 1997 has a reputation beyond reputeDeep Blue 1997 has a reputation beyond reputeDeep Blue 1997 has a reputation beyond reputeDeep Blue 1997 has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 75,646.93
Awesome Poster - Heebarican 

Quote:
Both the boxers and you fans are ****ing delusional I tell ya.

First of all this whole MMA vs Boxing debate has been going on for years. Why? Because of you people. Most MMA fans like myself and the fighters enjoy boxing. Its the boxing fans and promoters who feel threatened by the sport and trash talk it.

I see all types of dumbass posts on here. "Real men fight with their hands" "MMA is ***** ****" get the **** outta here.

Randy Couture ass raped James Toney last night. He showed that MMA fighters are by far the superior fighters. Why? Because its not one style of martial arts like boxing, its a combination. It striking, wrestling, grappling, submissions, etc. Its everything into one. Its a complete fighting game.

James Toney talked a bunch of **** about MMA and the UFC and Randy Couture gladly welcomed him.

Randy isnt a ****ing moron like James Toney and most boxers are. He unlike Toney respects the others sport and is aware of the talent that professional boxers have...in boxing. Toney had to find out the talent that Mixed Martial Artists have...the hard way.

So its pretty obvious that MMA ****s the **** out of Boxing...

So my suggestion is to all of you delusional fans boxers...keep your traps shut about MMA before another delusional boxer steps up and gets their ass spanked.

Thats all folks.
lol there's no real point in comparing boxers to mixed martial artists

it's like asking "who wins in a fight, the lion or the shark"

obviously the lion wins on land, and the shark owns underwater.

or in this case, the mixed martial artist will almost always win an MMA bout.

whilst the boxer beats the mixed martial artist in the squared circle.

two different sports bro.

so GTFOH with this shit

& jesus christ with these threads,

NSB is filled with nothing but MMA vs Boxing threads lol
Old 08-30-2010, 12:23 AM
Dirk Diggler UK
Welbzil

Rep Power: 99 Dirk Diggler UK has a reputation beyond reputeDirk Diggler UK has a reputation beyond reputeDirk Diggler UK has a reputation beyond reputeDirk Diggler UK has a reputation beyond reputeDirk Diggler UK has a reputation beyond reputeDirk Diggler UK has a reputation beyond reputeDirk Diggler UK has a reputation beyond reputeDirk Diggler UK has a reputation beyond reputeDirk Diggler UK has a reputation beyond reputeDirk Diggler UK has a reputation beyond reputeDirk Diggler UK has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 6,262,884,543,197.87
Total Points: 6,284,133,442,788.81
Great find on the Joe C vid where he says he wants RJ and BH. - Johnny Chingas Funny man! - The Surgeon True Boxing Fan - kyshenko team Boring Arsenal - Sir TomJones I enjoy your posts and any fan of the Prince is a friend of mine. What football team do you support? - rorymac 
can't green you right now, but here's a gift. cheers! - chiguy91 Supporter of bisexual London boxers - S~T~J Arsenal Fan - siablo14 Just saw, 20k posts, Congrats!  (no doubt tons of those were tormenting OG lol) :wave: - Bossy No Message - jazluvr 
have a blue parallelogram - Jack Napier a kick for your hatred of the Klitschkos - Freedom. Because you're delusional - Boxing Goat Khan's Army - Box-Office Maybe this is bigger than collazo!Enjoy it! - fundicao 
For your mouth. - Scott.Weiland For owning American posters - jas kick this retarded cretin - Rammstein For exposing bias ignorant racists like BD - hectari Good broner thread - jas 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - jas 

Old 08-30-2010, 12:29 AM
boxasmash
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 22 boxasmash has a reputation beyond reputeboxasmash has a reputation beyond reputeboxasmash has a reputation beyond reputeboxasmash has a reputation beyond reputeboxasmash has a reputation beyond reputeboxasmash has a reputation beyond reputeboxasmash has a reputation beyond reputeboxasmash has a reputation beyond reputeboxasmash has a reputation beyond reputeboxasmash has a reputation beyond reputeboxasmash has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 46,722,241.03
Total Points: 47,115,325.33
UR 1st Superman - BoxingChaos 

So you reigstered on a boxing forum just to say this?

They are 2 different sports, get over it. Using James Toney to try to proove this is an absolute joke, I could bring up the Mercer fight for instance.

Would a boxer lose to a MMA fighter if he didn't train and went in there like Toney did? Obviously... Could a 28 year old boxer take a year or two off and train seriously to stuff takedowns and learn leg kicks, elbows etc and then do well in MMA? Yes.
Old 08-30-2010, 01:00 AM
led
Asia's Finest

Rep Power: 178 led has a reputation beyond reputeled has a reputation beyond reputeled has a reputation beyond reputeled has a reputation beyond reputeled has a reputation beyond reputeled has a reputation beyond reputeled has a reputation beyond reputeled has a reputation beyond reputeled has a reputation beyond reputeled has a reputation beyond reputeled has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 4,785,498,816,357,359,616.00
Total Points: 4,785,511,657,406,013,440.00
On 10300 solid KO's.. - !! AI-Holmes!! No Message - MELLY-MEL... ATG poster! - sweetpea87 10,500 here's a cookie...even doe i never got a gift from you when i hit 13k in one year - jose830 they don't offer any bongs in the e-store, so wine it is - Rockin' 
The Officially Unoffical Rumblin' Rockin' Medal of Honor - 2013 - Rockin' Mr. Congeniality :lol1: - jose830 love you too! - HUGH JASS To The C-Foundation! - Master Cvnt :luvbed:.. - jose830 
Welcome back! Have a bite of my Whoper :D - jose830 wb 9/22/13 - Rockin' With love from THE Angel - El Angel for them lonely nights, led :D - Fistic Happy New Year to a fellow Beatles fan - Freedom2013 
No Message - Sweet Pea 50 congrats mang - sugarsmosley enjoy! - -jose- Good to see you back!! - Pretty Boy1 :love: - -jose- 
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - blaze778 Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - blaze778 Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - P4P305 Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - Hard Dick Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - GOAT86 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - WhiskeyBottle! Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - WhiskeyBottle! Lou Gehrig's Disease (ALS) - WhiskeyBottle! AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - !! AI-Holmes!! AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - GOAT86 
AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - Dorian.. Myasthenia Gravis - Ovarian Cancer - Sexual Assault - Substance Abuse - Ether AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - Dorian.. Aphasia - Asthma/Allergies - Brain Cancer - Brain Tumors - Diabetes - Mental Illness - Ether Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - Ether 
Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - Ether Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - codey Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Daniel Alpha Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - codey AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - Mannie Phresh 

**** u TS! ur the kind of audience who is just a fan boy. cant u appreciate one's sport without bashing the other?
Old 08-30-2010, 01:26 AM
Pullcounter
Banned

Rep Power: 0 Pullcounter has a reputation beyond reputePullcounter has a reputation beyond reputePullcounter has a reputation beyond reputePullcounter has a reputation beyond reputePullcounter has a reputation beyond reputePullcounter has a reputation beyond reputePullcounter has a reputation beyond reputePullcounter has a reputation beyond reputePullcounter has a reputation beyond reputePullcounter has a reputation beyond reputePullcounter has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 57,096,339.38
Total Points: 1,105,386,520.02
'Bout time you had a gift. - S a m u r a i 1 of the few unbiased cats on here - mangler If my daddy thinks you're a good poster, then so do I :) - mangler jr Cheers, to postin wit common sense - mangler Calling it as it is - Tom Flores 
stay shittin on em - MANGLER have a blue parallelogram - Jack Napier 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Spacey1991 Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - jazluvr449 AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - mangler Gay and Lesbian Pride - check hook Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Timmy Chans 

Quote:
Now why in the blue hell would he want to stand up with a professional boxer?
to prove a mmgay fighter can strike w/ a boxer

Quote:
Yes MMA is a combination of styles. Striking included...does that mean he has to use every ****ing style for one fight?
yeah, but if he doesn't strike w/ a boxer, then it's not an mmgay fighter vs a boxer, it's a wrestler vs a boxer.

Quote:
Dry hump? He punched Toney in the face about 30 times and submitted him...If thats what you called dry humping then ya...Randy dry humped the **** outta Toney.
randy was more interested in making love to toney than actually fighting him