Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing
Thread Navigation

Old 08-30-2010, 12:03 AM
Woode2222
Amateur

Rep Power: 0 Woode2222 is infamous around these partsWoode2222 is infamous around these partsWoode2222 is infamous around these partsWoode2222 is infamous around these partsWoode2222 is infamous around these partsWoode2222 is infamous around these partsWoode2222 is infamous around these partsWoode2222 is infamous around these partsWoode2222 is infamous around these partsWoode2222 is infamous around these partsWoode2222 is infamous around these parts
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 2,670.53
Default Randy Couture proved that MMA blows Boxing away

Both the boxers and you fans are ****ing delusional I tell ya.

First of all this whole MMA vs Boxing debate has been going on for years. Why? Because of you people. Most MMA fans like myself and the fighters enjoy boxing. Its the boxing fans and promoters who feel threatened by the sport and trash talk it.

I see all types of dumbass posts on here. "Real men fight with their hands" "MMA is ***** ****" get the **** outta here.

Randy Couture ass raped James Toney last night. He showed that MMA fighters are by far the superior fighters. Why? Because its not one style of martial arts like boxing, its a combination. It striking, wrestling, grappling, submissions, etc. Its everything into one. Its a complete fighting game.

James Toney talked a bunch of **** about MMA and the UFC and Randy Couture gladly welcomed him.

Randy isnt a ****ing moron like James Toney and most boxers are. He unlike Toney respects the others sport and is aware of the talent that professional boxers have...in boxing. Toney had to find out the talent that Mixed Martial Artists have...the hard way.

So its pretty obvious that MMA ****s the **** out of Boxing...

So my suggestion is to all of you delusional fans boxers...keep your traps shut about MMA before another delusional boxer steps up and gets their ass spanked.

Thats all folks.
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 08-30-2010, 12:05 AM
goldenglove2
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 12 goldenglove2 has a reputation beyond reputegoldenglove2 has a reputation beyond reputegoldenglove2 has a reputation beyond reputegoldenglove2 has a reputation beyond reputegoldenglove2 has a reputation beyond reputegoldenglove2 has a reputation beyond reputegoldenglove2 has a reputation beyond reputegoldenglove2 has a reputation beyond reputegoldenglove2 has a reputation beyond reputegoldenglove2 has a reputation beyond reputegoldenglove2 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 295,481.64
Total Points: 406,804.68
Fcuk the hata's keep real.... - The Gully Gad 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Woode2222 View Post
Both the boxers and you fans are ****ing delusional I tell ya.

First of all this whole MMA vs Boxing debate has been going on for years. Why? Because of you people. Most MMA fans like myself and the fighters enjoy boxing. Its the boxing fans and promoters who feel threatened by the sport and trash talk it.

I see all types of dumbass posts on here. "Real men fight with their hands" "MMA is ***** ****" get the **** outta here.

Randy Couture ass raped James Toney last night. He showed that MMA fighters are by far the superior fighters. Why? Because its not one style of martial arts like boxing, its a combination. It striking, wrestling, grappling, submissions, etc. Its everything into one. Its a complete fighting game.

James Toney talked a bunch of **** about MMA and the UFC and Randy Couture gladly welcomed him.

Randy isnt a ****ing moron like James Toney and most boxers are. He unlike Toney respects the others sport and is aware of the talent that professional boxers have...in boxing. Toney had to find out the talent that Mixed Martial Artists have...the hard way.

So its pretty obvious that MMA ****s the **** out of Boxing...

So my suggestion is to all of you delusional fans boxers...keep your traps shut about MMA before another delusional boxer steps up and gets their ass spanked.

Thats all folks.
mma guy beats boxer 9 out of 10 times IMO..

boxing is my fav sport but MMA more well rounded when it comes to "fighting" ..
Old 08-30-2010, 12:07 AM
mushahadeen
Banned

Rep Power: 0 mushahadeen has a reputation beyond reputemushahadeen has a reputation beyond reputemushahadeen has a reputation beyond reputemushahadeen has a reputation beyond reputemushahadeen has a reputation beyond reputemushahadeen has a reputation beyond reputemushahadeen has a reputation beyond reputemushahadeen has a reputation beyond reputemushahadeen has a reputation beyond reputemushahadeen has a reputation beyond reputemushahadeen has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 4,805,725.64
sit on that you cunt - project xxx1 I know you need it - kyshenko team Add this to your collection - led you deserve a kick for being so stupid - Freedom. stop being racist - Freedom. 
you can pretend it's Floyd - Freedom. You'll need it for Chavez Jr - vacon04 ownage of a pactard - I'm so sorry love your style of posting, keep it up - Primera Pretend its Chavez Jr and sit on it. - Sir. Afiln 
No Message - whoseyourdaddy p4p best chavez jr fan - Perro For the 15th to dry your tears - dan_cov For Chavez Jr when you visit him in hospital - dan_cov 
Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - mathed Gay and Lesbian Pride - kyshenko team Gay and Lesbian Pride - MANIAC310 Gay and Lesbian Pride - Freedom. 

Whatever. Just tune in August 28th. I hope you paid your electric bill.
Old 08-30-2010, 12:08 AM
Battle Hardened
Banned

Rep Power: 0 Battle Hardened has a reputation beyond reputeBattle Hardened has a reputation beyond reputeBattle Hardened has a reputation beyond reputeBattle Hardened has a reputation beyond reputeBattle Hardened has a reputation beyond reputeBattle Hardened has a reputation beyond reputeBattle Hardened has a reputation beyond reputeBattle Hardened has a reputation beyond reputeBattle Hardened has a reputation beyond reputeBattle Hardened has a reputation beyond reputeBattle Hardened has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 120,000.00
Total Points: 153,034.22

Ya.. Randy is a better MMA fighter. Just like Toney is the better boxer. What we already knew before the fight. You come in as an alt from sherdog having to state MMA>Boxing, and you say we have the problem...

Couture wouldn't even last half as long as Toney would have. At the elite level 9/10 times the MMA guy beats a boxer in a MMA match. 10/10 a boxer beats an MMA guy in a boxing match. That's all been proven.

Listen kid. Cause that's what you are. Look at Sherdog. Thread after thread about boxing/boxers. Look at BoxingScene. Before the Toney Fiasco, and in a few days there is literally maybe 1 thread about MMA every 2 weeks that get's a couple posts then withers away. You don't see us making threads asking "Who's the Brock Lesnar of boxing".... So who is the fan base with the problem?

Last edited by Battle Hardened; 08-30-2010 at 12:11 AM.
EL HANDSOME
Tu Papi Chulo

Rep Power: 9 EL HANDSOME has a reputation beyond reputeEL HANDSOME has a reputation beyond reputeEL HANDSOME has a reputation beyond reputeEL HANDSOME has a reputation beyond reputeEL HANDSOME has a reputation beyond reputeEL HANDSOME has a reputation beyond reputeEL HANDSOME has a reputation beyond reputeEL HANDSOME has a reputation beyond reputeEL HANDSOME has a reputation beyond reputeEL HANDSOME has a reputation beyond reputeEL HANDSOME has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 41,745.89
Total Points: 46,351.45
here you go - El Gallo Negro! 

I enjoy watching both sports, yes the MMA fighter will beat the boxer most of the time because boxing is useless once you're on your back.

We get it.
AKATheMack
Unreasonably Logical

Rep Power: 0 AKATheMack has a reputation beyond reputeAKATheMack has a reputation beyond reputeAKATheMack has a reputation beyond reputeAKATheMack has a reputation beyond reputeAKATheMack has a reputation beyond reputeAKATheMack has a reputation beyond reputeAKATheMack has a reputation beyond reputeAKATheMack has a reputation beyond reputeAKATheMack has a reputation beyond reputeAKATheMack has a reputation beyond reputeAKATheMack has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 2.55
Total Points: 140,026,138.61
Drink up man - mangler No Message - MARKBNLV Real Man™ - Dick Buffman shine for 1 hand - RunW/Knives shine for the other - RunW/Knives 
Profits for your Pocket - RunW/Knives money for my boy - RunW/Knives more money for my boy - RunW/Knives I was like, don't leave that lying around son that's cheddah - RunW/Knives We're getting paid in this M'fer. - RunW/Knives 
Mack's get dollars bruh.  Keep on Mackin' homie. - Chief2ndzOnly! have a beer on me - led No Message - led Happy b day - MARKBNLV 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - MARKBNLV 

I didnt see a lot of MMA from Couture it was about 90% wrestling. Couture has better wrestling than most other UFC fighters and thats the reason Toney was matched against him.
Junito-Rulez
Banned

Rep Power: 0 Junito-Rulez has a reputation beyond reputeJunito-Rulez has a reputation beyond reputeJunito-Rulez has a reputation beyond reputeJunito-Rulez has a reputation beyond reputeJunito-Rulez has a reputation beyond reputeJunito-Rulez has a reputation beyond reputeJunito-Rulez has a reputation beyond reputeJunito-Rulez has a reputation beyond reputeJunito-Rulez has a reputation beyond reputeJunito-Rulez has a reputation beyond reputeJunito-Rulez has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,181,257.62
Total Points: 1,374,315.65
good poster - shobox good poster with a good attitude. - DiLLiNGER merry christmas!!! - shobox Merry Xmas - mangler An apple a day keeps zionist scum away. - Stone Roses! 
Scarface - Stones! 
World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - USA_Pugilist Gay and Lesbian Pride - Tom Jones 

GTFO TS, boxingscene is for real men who love real fighting, not mmgay fans. Go back to sherdog with the rest of your kind, gay cunt.

Ray Mercer proved boxing was the better sport, now eat a dick skinhead.
Old 08-30-2010, 12:10 AM
jmmfan
Interim Champion

Bank: 1,635,814.45
Total Points: 1,636,013.45

MMA is a cheap gimmick sport so steroid-ridden, failed highschool wrestlers can make up fake 'martial arts' styles, disregard them and then grab each other in homoerotic positions on the ground for several minutes a round. Not entertaining, and I could give a **** less if some old boxer went over and got beat by some guy in much better shape by bear hugging him to death. Hurrr.
Old 08-30-2010, 12:10 AM
Ryannn
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 16 Ryannn has a reputation beyond reputeRyannn has a reputation beyond reputeRyannn has a reputation beyond reputeRyannn has a reputation beyond reputeRyannn has a reputation beyond reputeRyannn has a reputation beyond reputeRyannn has a reputation beyond reputeRyannn has a reputation beyond reputeRyannn has a reputation beyond reputeRyannn has a reputation beyond reputeRyannn has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 7,186,898.07
Total Points: 26,933,108.91
i dont know who the fukk u are but i just wanted to give you this, lol, nyahahahaha - Tha_Greatest No Message - rorymac 

again, different sports, different rules...
Old 08-30-2010, 12:11 AM
_original_
Dinamita

Rep Power: 23 _original_ has a reputation beyond repute_original_ has a reputation beyond repute_original_ has a reputation beyond repute_original_ has a reputation beyond repute_original_ has a reputation beyond repute_original_ has a reputation beyond repute_original_ has a reputation beyond repute_original_ has a reputation beyond repute_original_ has a reputation beyond repute_original_ has a reputation beyond repute_original_ has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 36,951,359,896.19
Total Points: 261,287,726,918.04
War Ortiz!!!!!!! - Sir TomJones Thank you bro. - -Pull ma Finga- Boxing scenes number one vagina. - The Problem Boxing scenes number one vagina. - The Problem Boxing scenes number one vagina. - The Problem 
Boxing scenes number one vagina. - The Problem kick this fool, he racist - The Problem Good man, cold one on me - Alx. You deserve more of these - Alx. war sutherland - Mike D 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - The Problem Gay and Lesbian Pride - The Problem Gay and Lesbian Pride - The Problem 

this guy has 1 post

need I say more?