Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing
Thread Navigation

Old 08-29-2010, 10:42 PM
pasawayako
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 25 pasawayako has a reputation beyond reputepasawayako has a reputation beyond reputepasawayako has a reputation beyond reputepasawayako has a reputation beyond reputepasawayako has a reputation beyond reputepasawayako has a reputation beyond reputepasawayako has a reputation beyond reputepasawayako has a reputation beyond reputepasawayako has a reputation beyond reputepasawayako has a reputation beyond reputepasawayako has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 4,436,324,369.67
Total Points: 4,436,486,128.81
Bolied rottweiler meat sub sandwich 4 mah pinoy brutha - -Deal With It- i like your name! keep owning these floyd stans - cawadoody Pacquiao vs Marquez IV! - Check_hooks 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - Makavelli Jr. 

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoxerDood View Post
It certainly isn't impossible when you have mediocre titlists. You think all of Pacquiao's titles were hard to get? Hell no. At least two or three of the 8 division titles are from tricycle drivers like Ledwaba and David Diaz, one was obtained from a fighter who got it by beating a tomato can and the JMW title is waiting in Pacquiao's backyard right now.

So it certainly isn't impossible. I can name quite a few divisions with tomato cans who own titles right now. And let's not forget that Pacquiao skipped a few divisions, so he could have been as high as 9 or 10 right now if he hadn't, and he could have reached 7 or 8 without even fighting at WW. So it's definitely not impossible. In fact, one of the big reasons Pacquiao did it is because he had such a short amateur career, and he turned pro while he was still developing, which allowed him to make the lower weight classes. Guys like Cotto and Floyd, who both fought at VERY low divisions as teenagers could have did that if they turned pro earlier. Don't get me wrong, he deserves a lot of credit for the accomplishment, but it certainly isn't impossible.
lol@ledwaba being a tricycle driver, did u know that he defended his tittle 6x and he was one of the top 122lbs when pac fought him?

Yeah floyd and cotto started young but if they fought at professional at young age i do think that we r not talking about them now cuz i'm sure both of them will be beaten by those experience champions even they pick the weakest champ of the division.
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 08-29-2010, 10:46 PM
Gino Ros
Banned

Bank: 2,606,020,444.84
Total Points: 2,606,314,099.94
NSB master of finance. My first deposit. - Kenny MF Powers No Message - Sir TomJones Money May AllDay, 1 of NSB best. Enjoy the fight homey! - CRASH DUMMY p4p biggest homo - Sir TomJones p4p biggest homo - Sir TomJones 
Best poster on this site !! - BoZz for the help - Lazerjab 
Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - bearman3000 Alzheimer's - Crohn's & Colitis - Cystic Fibrosis - Domestic Violence - Fibromyalgia - Leimyosarcoma - Lupus - tibbar World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - Sir TomJones 

how many division was sugar ray robinson
Old 08-29-2010, 10:51 PM
pasawayako
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 25 pasawayako has a reputation beyond reputepasawayako has a reputation beyond reputepasawayako has a reputation beyond reputepasawayako has a reputation beyond reputepasawayako has a reputation beyond reputepasawayako has a reputation beyond reputepasawayako has a reputation beyond reputepasawayako has a reputation beyond reputepasawayako has a reputation beyond reputepasawayako has a reputation beyond reputepasawayako has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 4,436,324,369.67
Total Points: 4,436,486,128.81
Bolied rottweiler meat sub sandwich 4 mah pinoy brutha - -Deal With It- i like your name! keep owning these floyd stans - cawadoody Pacquiao vs Marquez IV! - Check_hooks 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - Makavelli Jr. 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ben d great View Post
yes, that record can be break to any one in the future but not for the moment. only one Pacman in the world who has the ability to hold that record.That even Floyd jr is putting his tail between legs.
I don't know if someone could break it but u have to be a very special fighter in order to achieve what pac has done, even a special fighter like floyd who is born in a family of a boxer could only manage to get 5 division champ.
Old 08-29-2010, 11:12 PM
Ryannn
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 16 Ryannn has a reputation beyond reputeRyannn has a reputation beyond reputeRyannn has a reputation beyond reputeRyannn has a reputation beyond reputeRyannn has a reputation beyond reputeRyannn has a reputation beyond reputeRyannn has a reputation beyond reputeRyannn has a reputation beyond reputeRyannn has a reputation beyond reputeRyannn has a reputation beyond reputeRyannn has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 7,186,898.07
Total Points: 26,933,024.91
i dont know who the fukk u are but i just wanted to give you this, lol, nyahahahaha - Tha_Greatest No Message - rorymac 

the 4 lineal titles record is far more impressive.
Old 08-29-2010, 11:29 PM
BoxerDood
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 13 BoxerDood has a reputation beyond reputeBoxerDood has a reputation beyond reputeBoxerDood has a reputation beyond reputeBoxerDood has a reputation beyond reputeBoxerDood has a reputation beyond reputeBoxerDood has a reputation beyond reputeBoxerDood has a reputation beyond reputeBoxerDood has a reputation beyond reputeBoxerDood has a reputation beyond reputeBoxerDood has a reputation beyond reputeBoxerDood has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 36,890,541.06
Total Points: 37,103,396.63

Quote:
Originally Posted by pasawayako View Post
lol@ledwaba being a tricycle driver, did u know that he defended his tittle 6x and he was one of the top 122lbs when pac fought him?

Yeah floyd and cotto started young but if they fought at professional at young age i do think that we r not talking about them now cuz i'm sure both of them will be beaten by those experience champions even they pick the weakest champ of the division.
I corrected myself about Ledwaba. Tricycle driver was a very bad way to say what I meant. I'm willing to say he was a pretty good fighter, but I never really liked him.

And I don't know about Cotto because he turned pro at 140 and I haven't seen much of his amateur fights at the lower weights, but I do know that if Floyd was able to get his title at 130 as early in his career as he did, he certainly could have gotten one at Junior Featherweight and Featherweight if he had turned pro earlier. He would have been there slightly before guys like Morales and Barrera starting dominating, and those 3, along with a select few were the only ones who stood a chance against him.

Plus Floyd's not the only one who could have. If Oscar started earlier, he certainly could have too. I mean he was only one title away from it anyways.

Last edited by BoxerDood; 08-29-2010 at 11:42 PM.
Old 08-29-2010, 11:39 PM
Georgeshills
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 25 Georgeshills has a reputation beyond reputeGeorgeshills has a reputation beyond reputeGeorgeshills has a reputation beyond reputeGeorgeshills has a reputation beyond reputeGeorgeshills has a reputation beyond reputeGeorgeshills has a reputation beyond reputeGeorgeshills has a reputation beyond reputeGeorgeshills has a reputation beyond reputeGeorgeshills has a reputation beyond reputeGeorgeshills has a reputation beyond reputeGeorgeshills has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 13,599,900,954.48
Total Points: 23,599,921,395.93
Money. - Hard Dick 
Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - Jo94403 Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - tanibanana Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - Red Rebel Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - jazluvr Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - jazluvr 
Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - al22tec 

The likes of Diaz, considered the weakest 135lbs division champ at that time, is still the defending champ. Cotto, for it being at a catchweight, was also the defending champ. So Pacquiao gaining those belts is still legit, though some were just abc paper belts. But this upcoming fight, where no one is the defending champ, or both not being rated in the division, and it being a catchweight, puts a question mark to the effort to make it look more legit than it is.

I don't mind Pacquiao gunning for another belt and history, but they should do it better. If its Margacheato, so be it. But why does it have to be a catchweight?

Last edited by Georgeshills; 08-29-2010 at 11:58 PM.
Old 08-29-2010, 11:53 PM
ModernTalking
Cuckold P0rn Connoisseur

Rep Power: 22 ModernTalking has a reputation beyond reputeModernTalking has a reputation beyond reputeModernTalking has a reputation beyond reputeModernTalking has a reputation beyond reputeModernTalking has a reputation beyond reputeModernTalking has a reputation beyond reputeModernTalking has a reputation beyond reputeModernTalking has a reputation beyond reputeModernTalking has a reputation beyond reputeModernTalking has a reputation beyond reputeModernTalking has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 5,246,696.30
have a blue parallelogram - Jack Napier 

The next closest thing is Hoya and he got a gift decision for the Strum fight. Hoya didn't win that fight and it wasn't even close....and I'm a big Hoya fan. Pacquiao beating Diaz for the 135 belt is way better than Hoya getting a gift decision for the Strum fight. It's just amazing that Pac skipped 115 and 118. He may have been a 9 weight division champ by now LOL.
Old 08-29-2010, 11:56 PM
Crazylegs77
null and void

Rep Power: 39 Crazylegs77 has a reputation beyond reputeCrazylegs77 has a reputation beyond reputeCrazylegs77 has a reputation beyond reputeCrazylegs77 has a reputation beyond reputeCrazylegs77 has a reputation beyond reputeCrazylegs77 has a reputation beyond reputeCrazylegs77 has a reputation beyond reputeCrazylegs77 has a reputation beyond reputeCrazylegs77 has a reputation beyond reputeCrazylegs77 has a reputation beyond reputeCrazylegs77 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 69,333,958.43
Total Points: 119,592,262.09
bobjr will forever be in our hearts! we love you bob!! - Zhou Sann :goat: - Mile Kitic Vive le France! :banana: :p - Philippe lovely poster - INSECT 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - crazylegs77 Gay and Lesbian Pride - ЯiZO Alzheimer's - Crohn's & Colitis - Cystic Fibrosis - Domestic Violence - Fibromyalgia - Leimyosarcoma - Lupus - Pico Hollywood Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - Spare Moody 

Quote:
Originally Posted by pasawayako View Post
I think if pac become the 8th division champ then there is no way that someone will break that record anymore even they will build a fighter just to collect belts from a different division.

So haters u better rejoice for that u are very lucky to witness the greatness in your very own eyes that past and future generation boxing fans will never see again.

All hail the great pacman manny pacquiao.
yes it would be an impressive feat.
Old 08-30-2010, 03:00 AM
whirlwind
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 13 whirlwind has a reputation beyond reputewhirlwind has a reputation beyond reputewhirlwind has a reputation beyond reputewhirlwind has a reputation beyond reputewhirlwind has a reputation beyond reputewhirlwind has a reputation beyond reputewhirlwind has a reputation beyond reputewhirlwind has a reputation beyond reputewhirlwind has a reputation beyond reputewhirlwind has a reputation beyond reputewhirlwind has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 16,011,337.77
Total Points: 16,029,642.56

Its almost impossible but still possible. All you have to do is follow what Pacquiao did. Pretending to be a 18 years old when if fact he was just a malnourished 16 years old kid fighting full grown men in pro boxing. You also must posses all those Pacs attributes and have a very very strong determination to succeed.
Old 08-30-2010, 03:03 AM
elgranluchadore
i did it

Rep Power: 8 elgranluchadore has a reputation beyond reputeelgranluchadore has a reputation beyond reputeelgranluchadore has a reputation beyond reputeelgranluchadore has a reputation beyond reputeelgranluchadore has a reputation beyond reputeelgranluchadore has a reputation beyond reputeelgranluchadore has a reputation beyond reputeelgranluchadore has a reputation beyond reputeelgranluchadore has a reputation beyond reputeelgranluchadore has a reputation beyond reputeelgranluchadore has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,095,436,949.75
Total Points: 150,021,595,480,345.66

with today's technology on performance enhancing drugs a 18 year old kid in the 105 division will be knocking out welters by the time he is 30
no offense to pac, he will always be the pioneer, kinda like duran