Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing
Thread Navigation

Old 08-29-2010, 08:39 PM
pasawayako
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 26 pasawayako has a reputation beyond reputepasawayako has a reputation beyond reputepasawayako has a reputation beyond reputepasawayako has a reputation beyond reputepasawayako has a reputation beyond reputepasawayako has a reputation beyond reputepasawayako has a reputation beyond reputepasawayako has a reputation beyond reputepasawayako has a reputation beyond reputepasawayako has a reputation beyond reputepasawayako has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 8,872,158,759.13
Total Points: 8,872,348,411.35
Bolied rottweiler meat sub sandwich 4 mah pinoy brutha - -Deal With It- i like your name! keep owning these floyd stans - cawadoody Pacquiao vs Marquez IV! - Check_hooks 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - Makavelli Jr. 
Thumbs up 7 Division champ is impossible to break how much more if pac become 8 division champ

I think if pac become the 8th division champ then there is no way that someone will break that record anymore even they will build a fighter just to collect belts from a different division.

So haters u better rejoice for that u are very lucky to witness the greatness in your very own eyes that past and future generation boxing fans will never see again.

All hail the great pacman manny pacquiao.
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 08-29-2010, 10:39 PM
Ben d great
Interim Champion

Rep Power: 7 Ben d great has a reputation beyond reputeBen d great has a reputation beyond reputeBen d great has a reputation beyond reputeBen d great has a reputation beyond reputeBen d great has a reputation beyond reputeBen d great has a reputation beyond reputeBen d great has a reputation beyond reputeBen d great has a reputation beyond reputeBen d great has a reputation beyond reputeBen d great has a reputation beyond reputeBen d great has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 14,340.53

yes, that record can be break to any one in the future but not for the moment. only one Pacman in the world who has the ability to hold that record.That even Floyd jr is putting his tail between legs.
Old 08-29-2010, 10:58 PM
BoxerDood
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 14 BoxerDood has a reputation beyond reputeBoxerDood has a reputation beyond reputeBoxerDood has a reputation beyond reputeBoxerDood has a reputation beyond reputeBoxerDood has a reputation beyond reputeBoxerDood has a reputation beyond reputeBoxerDood has a reputation beyond reputeBoxerDood has a reputation beyond reputeBoxerDood has a reputation beyond reputeBoxerDood has a reputation beyond reputeBoxerDood has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 68,158,551.07
Total Points: 68,383,883.60

It certainly isn't impossible when you have mediocre titlists. You think all of Pacquiao's titles were hard to get? Hell no. At least two or three of the 8 division titles are from tricycle drivers like Ledwaba and David Diaz, one was obtained from a fighter who got it by beating a tomato can and the JMW title is waiting in Pacquiao's backyard right now.

So it certainly isn't impossible. I can name quite a few divisions with tomato cans who own titles right now. And let's not forget that Pacquiao skipped a few divisions, so he could have been as high as 9 or 10 right now if he hadn't, and he could have reached 7 or 8 without even fighting at WW. So it's definitely not impossible. In fact, one of the big reasons Pacquiao did it is because he had such a short amateur career, and he turned pro while he was still developing, which allowed him to make the lower weight classes. Guys like Cotto and Floyd, who both fought at VERY low divisions as teenagers could have did that if they turned pro earlier. Don't get me wrong, he deserves a lot of credit for the accomplishment, but it certainly isn't impossible.

Last edited by BoxerDood; 08-29-2010 at 11:00 PM.
Old 08-29-2010, 11:10 PM
Khalid X
The Truth Terrorist

Rep Power: 38 Khalid X has a reputation beyond reputeKhalid X has a reputation beyond reputeKhalid X has a reputation beyond reputeKhalid X has a reputation beyond reputeKhalid X has a reputation beyond reputeKhalid X has a reputation beyond reputeKhalid X has a reputation beyond reputeKhalid X has a reputation beyond reputeKhalid X has a reputation beyond reputeKhalid X has a reputation beyond reputeKhalid X has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 128,284,012,650,189.69
Total Points: 128,284,012,737,601.64
Thanks so much for all your HD wizardry! - AndyShitHot 2 commemorate ur new name homey .... - -Boxzilla- 720p legend ..... - -Boxzilla- the king of hd - -Boxzilla- Hooking it up with some excellent quality fights - TheCheetah 
The KING OF HIGH DEF FIGHTS - TheCheetah The King of High Def fights! - TheCheetah High Definition LEGEND - TheCheetah Thanx - PR13 u do homework - nice guy and top poster - cleaner147 
And still...! leaving HD devastation and destruction in your wake. - PittyPat For all the Videos Mate - Stone Roses! Money Mayweather &amp;gt;&amp;gt;&amp;gt;&amp;gt;&amp;gt; Pacman - Stone Roses! For the Vasquez-Marquez Trilogy - Stone Roses! cheers! - Tamis_Siensya 
gift giving time to friends - serv have some more mate! - Tamis_Siensya Thanks for joining the discussion in my thread about GF's and boxing, its nice to hear everyones experiences with being a fan of the sport!!! - Atreyu Khalil Kick Khalid Muhammed aka &quot;The Black Hitler&quot; - Freedom2013 Its white... - Mannie Phresh 
World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - Dynamite Kid Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - -Boxzilla- World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -Boxzilla- World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -Boxzilla- World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -Boxzilla- 
World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -Boxzilla- World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -Boxzilla- World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -Boxzilla- World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -Boxzilla- World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -Boxzilla- 
World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -Boxzilla- World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -Boxzilla- World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -Boxzilla- World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -Boxzilla- World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - Akinapepemo 
Autism - cleaner147 Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - South318 Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - Freedom Fighter 

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoxerDood View Post
It certainly isn't impossible when you have mediocre titlists. You think all of Pacquiao's titles were hard to get? Hell no. At least two or three of the 8 division titles are from tricycle drivers like Ledwaba and David Diaz, one was obtained from a fighter who got it by beating a tomato can and the JMW title is waiting in Pacquiao's backyard right now.

So it certainly isn't impossible. I can name quite a few divisions with tomato cans who own titles right now. And let's not forget that Pacquiao skipped a few divisions, so he could have been as high as 9 or 10 right now if he hadn't, and he could have reached 7 or 8 without even fighting at WW. So it's definitely not impossible. In fact, one of the big reasons Pacquiao did it is because he had such a short amateur career, and he turned pro while he was still developing, which allowed him to make the lower weight classes. Guys like Cotto and Floyd, who both fought at VERY low divisions as teenagers could have did that if they turned pro earlier. Don't get me wrong, he deserves a lot of credit for the accomplishment, but it certainly isn't impossible.
Ledbawba a taxi driver? He was a champ for 2 years and was the top fighter at that class when Manny fought him. T

he only soft champ I can see is Diaz but other than that, all of the rest were amongst the best in their respective divisions.
Old 08-29-2010, 11:12 PM
Pocket Dogs!
You want one?

Rep Power: 23 Pocket Dogs! has a reputation beyond reputePocket Dogs! has a reputation beyond reputePocket Dogs! has a reputation beyond reputePocket Dogs! has a reputation beyond reputePocket Dogs! has a reputation beyond reputePocket Dogs! has a reputation beyond reputePocket Dogs! has a reputation beyond reputePocket Dogs! has a reputation beyond reputePocket Dogs! has a reputation beyond reputePocket Dogs! has a reputation beyond reputePocket Dogs! has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 90,286,673.53
i cut the crust off. - Body Movin' you're the goddamn iron chef! - Body Movin' Breaking Bad is one of the greatest shows ever! - Mike Tyson77 A glass of the finest French wine for Mr.White - QuebecSTAR2 
Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - danny711 Emphysema - Lung Cancer - Lung Disease - Multiple Sclerosis - Body Movin' 

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoxerDood View Post
At least two or three of the 8 division titles are from tricycle drivers like Ledwaba and David Diaz
I agree with you about Diaz but Ledwaba was a beast at the weight. The fight he had with Pac was supposed to be easy and was actually supposed to be one of HBO's roster of fighters if he won that fight.
Old 08-29-2010, 11:17 PM
SNVDoublePunch!
Interim Champion

Rep Power: 6 SNVDoublePunch! has much to be proud ofSNVDoublePunch! has much to be proud ofSNVDoublePunch! has much to be proud ofSNVDoublePunch! has much to be proud ofSNVDoublePunch! has much to be proud ofSNVDoublePunch! has much to be proud ofSNVDoublePunch! has much to be proud ofSNVDoublePunch! has much to be proud ofSNVDoublePunch! has much to be proud of
Bank: 1,884.54
Total Points: 50,144,413.78
nice thread - mellow_mood 

If guys like Robinson or Armstrong fought in the same multi-title time period with all of these weight classes, I can see them doing just as many or more. Records are also made to be broken.
Old 08-29-2010, 11:19 PM
BoxerDood
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 14 BoxerDood has a reputation beyond reputeBoxerDood has a reputation beyond reputeBoxerDood has a reputation beyond reputeBoxerDood has a reputation beyond reputeBoxerDood has a reputation beyond reputeBoxerDood has a reputation beyond reputeBoxerDood has a reputation beyond reputeBoxerDood has a reputation beyond reputeBoxerDood has a reputation beyond reputeBoxerDood has a reputation beyond reputeBoxerDood has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 68,158,551.07
Total Points: 68,383,883.60

Quote:
Originally Posted by Walter H. White View Post
I agree with you about Diaz but Ledwaba was a beast at the weight. The fight he had with Pac was supposed to be easy and was actually supposed to be one of HBO's roster of fighters if he won that fight.
Meh, I guess he was alright. I never liked him, but if he held a title for that long I guess he did something right.
Old 08-29-2010, 11:26 PM
Pullcounter
Banned

Rep Power: 0 Pullcounter has a reputation beyond reputePullcounter has a reputation beyond reputePullcounter has a reputation beyond reputePullcounter has a reputation beyond reputePullcounter has a reputation beyond reputePullcounter has a reputation beyond reputePullcounter has a reputation beyond reputePullcounter has a reputation beyond reputePullcounter has a reputation beyond reputePullcounter has a reputation beyond reputePullcounter has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 57,096,339.38
Total Points: 1,105,395,250.02
'Bout time you had a gift. - S a m u r a i 1 of the few unbiased cats on here - mangler If my daddy thinks you're a good poster, then so do I :) - mangler jr Cheers, to postin wit common sense - mangler Calling it as it is - Tom Flores 
stay shittin on em - MANGLER have a blue parallelogram - Jack Napier 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Spacey1991 Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - jazluvr449 AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - mangler Gay and Lesbian Pride - check hook Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Timmy Chans 

i don't really put that much stock in this belt because it's vacant and margarito and pac have done nothing at 154 of note in order to win this belt.

I view the fight as just an fun/exciting stay busy fight
Old 08-29-2010, 11:26 PM
PacquiaoATG
Interim Champion

Rep Power: 6 PacquiaoATG has a reputation beyond reputePacquiaoATG has a reputation beyond reputePacquiaoATG has a reputation beyond reputePacquiaoATG has a reputation beyond reputePacquiaoATG has a reputation beyond reputePacquiaoATG has a reputation beyond reputePacquiaoATG has a reputation beyond reputePacquiaoATG has a reputation beyond reputePacquiaoATG has a reputation beyond reputePacquiaoATG has a reputation beyond reputePacquiaoATG has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 604,799.30
Total Points: 663,006.63

It's hard to get even 1 championship belt. How much more if that's 8th? I guess no one can win 9th division title. Also Pacquiao won 4 lineal titles and he won 4th championship in the original 8th weight class that no one ever done. Even Ray Robinson, Ali, Amstrong did not win 4th title in 4 different division in the original 8th weight class. I'm just saying.

Last edited by PacquiaoATG; 08-29-2010 at 11:30 PM.
Old 08-29-2010, 11:34 PM
Tyson.
Banned

Bank: 6.89
Total Points: 58,377.04

Great achievement, although the catchweight kind of makes it not as big.

Pacquaios a great fighter period, it dont matter if hed only fought in 1 weightclass or 8.