Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing
Thread Navigation

Old 08-26-2010, 03:56 PM
GrandpaBernard
motherfuc

Rep Power: 0 GrandpaBernard is infamous around these partsGrandpaBernard is infamous around these partsGrandpaBernard is infamous around these partsGrandpaBernard is infamous around these partsGrandpaBernard is infamous around these partsGrandpaBernard is infamous around these partsGrandpaBernard is infamous around these partsGrandpaBernard is infamous around these partsGrandpaBernard is infamous around these partsGrandpaBernard is infamous around these partsGrandpaBernard is infamous around these parts
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 54,174,988.80
For the insight! - Lazerjab Happy new years bro! - Lazerjab 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beater_of_ass View Post
Manny wanted no part of Mosley... Floyd didn't want Cotto or Marg and doesn't want Manny now either, don't ever bring up who ANY FIGHTER ducked and then bring up Floyd in the same sentence. They only time that should ever happen is when you discuss who the bigger b.itch is, Floyd or Haye.

That being said, Floyd only fought Mosley because he didn't want to fight Manny. They used the earthquake as an excuse to pull Berto out of the fight. Berto had "family" die in the quake yet he had never been to Haiti, so obviously he had no idea who these people are. I have family in Cuba I've never met and I wouldn't cancel the biggest fight of my life to go see a whole bunch of dead people I never met before, be real. As for Floyd taking a better opponent than Manny's opponent who cares the entire point is he completely ducked Manny who is better than anyone Floyd can pick, either way he's still a *****.
What you quoted from me still stands regardless of what Floyd does or does not do.

manny like every other boxer generally prefers to fight in-house.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yevskiy426 View Post
You mean like Floyd?

And Floyd wanted to fight Mosley?

There was a time to face mosley and it wasnt 2010 when Shane was 38 and 10 years removed from being the #1 P4P fighter

I never said Floyd doesn't like to fight in-house.

The difference between me and you guys is that I'm not naive about what a fighter does just because I'm a fan of his. manny still prefers to fight Top Rank fighters despite what Floyd does.

You two have no logic. You want to deny manny doing something because Floyd does it?
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 08-26-2010, 03:59 PM
big_james10
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 17 big_james10 has a reputation beyond reputebig_james10 has a reputation beyond reputebig_james10 has a reputation beyond reputebig_james10 has a reputation beyond reputebig_james10 has a reputation beyond reputebig_james10 has a reputation beyond reputebig_james10 has a reputation beyond reputebig_james10 has a reputation beyond reputebig_james10 has a reputation beyond reputebig_james10 has a reputation beyond reputebig_james10 has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 200,121,010.53

Quote:
Originally Posted by Battle Hardened View Post
Regardless of who ducked who last time, and this time. What will you think if Floyd takes another superior opponent?

Floyd get's a lot of hate, and I have personally called him a ***** unless he fights Pwill/Martinez, but it won't be hard to find a better opponent then Marg, and you have to give him some credit.
He fought a superior opponent when he fought Mosley, but the haters on this site still would not give him any credit. So, nothing will change regardless of who he fights.
Old 08-26-2010, 04:04 PM
Beater_of_ass
male ass that is

Rep Power: 12 Beater_of_ass has a reputation beyond reputeBeater_of_ass has a reputation beyond reputeBeater_of_ass has a reputation beyond reputeBeater_of_ass has a reputation beyond reputeBeater_of_ass has a reputation beyond reputeBeater_of_ass has a reputation beyond reputeBeater_of_ass has a reputation beyond reputeBeater_of_ass has a reputation beyond reputeBeater_of_ass has a reputation beyond reputeBeater_of_ass has a reputation beyond reputeBeater_of_ass has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 1,000,000,094,897.77
great poster - jas atg poster - jas 

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrandpaBernard View Post
What you quoted from me still stands regardless of what Floyd does or does not do.

The difference between me and you guys is that I'm not naive about what a fighter does just because I'm a fan of his. manny still prefers to fight Top Rank fighters despite what Floyd does.

You two have no logic. You want to deny manny doing something because Floyd does it?
Are you too stupid to remember than Manny agreed to everything Floyd asked and it was Floyd who ran from the fight? Manny took his next best money option and that is Margarito its as simple as that, stop looking into things like Manny is ducking. You make the most money possible if you can't get Floyd you get the next best thing, you may not like his choice but its the most logical one. Besides, Manny hasn't beat up on a mexican since Oscar I'm sure he misses the feeling.
Old 08-26-2010, 04:05 PM
Gino Ros
Banned

Bank: 2,606,020,444.84
Total Points: 2,606,337,043.94
NSB master of finance. My first deposit. - Kenny MF Powers No Message - Sir TomJones Money May AllDay, 1 of NSB best. Enjoy the fight homey! - CRASH DUMMY p4p biggest homo - Sir TomJones p4p biggest homo - Sir TomJones 
Best poster on this site !! - BoZz for the help - Lazerjab 
Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - bearman3000 Alzheimer's - Crohn's & Colitis - Cystic Fibrosis - Domestic Violence - Fibromyalgia - Leimyosarcoma - Lupus - tibbar World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - Sir TomJones 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravishing View Post

To Manny's credit, he's fought (or about to fight) 2 fighters Floyd early on in his career seemingly never wanted to fight, and he already murked one of them in Cotto. I think if not Pacquiao, fight Berto. Two undefeated Welterweights for the WBC crown. I'd watch that fight.
i kind of wish manny did not fight those guys when they were coming from really bad knockouts. people would give manny more credit

shane mosley destroyed margarito just last year.
Old 08-26-2010, 04:06 PM
Russian Crushin
atheist with a gun

Rep Power: 175 Russian Crushin has a reputation beyond reputeRussian Crushin has a reputation beyond reputeRussian Crushin has a reputation beyond reputeRussian Crushin has a reputation beyond reputeRussian Crushin has a reputation beyond reputeRussian Crushin has a reputation beyond reputeRussian Crushin has a reputation beyond reputeRussian Crushin has a reputation beyond reputeRussian Crushin has a reputation beyond reputeRussian Crushin has a reputation beyond reputeRussian Crushin has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,244,339,024,703,104.50
Total Points: 1,249,339,575,912,014.00
Happy B-Day brotha! - blaze778 Happy birthday bro! - led superbirthday - TBear cheers bro! - chiguy91 here's a fanta bro...i think - Alx. 
happy birthday! - dj Pepe happy bday again - TBear Happy Birthday! I hope you have a wonderful day - Bossy Happy birthday bro! - led Happy B-day - CuauhtÚmoc1520 
ATG - rorymac Pacquiao vs Marquez IV! - Check_hooks Happy holidays bro! - led* Happy Holidays Russian Crushin, - !! AI-Holmes!! have a Happy and safe New Years my brother from a Russian mother :beerchug: - jose830 
Great Poster - Dr Rumack HBD bro. - led* Happy Birthday - Freedom. Hope you have a good one! - dan_cov cheers!! - drenlou 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - 'Sugar' Freddi Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - 'Sugar' Freddi Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - 'Sugar' Freddi Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - jazluvr Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - mathed 
AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - TBear Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - jose830 Alzheimer's - Crohn's &amp; Colitis - Cystic Fibrosis - Domestic Violence - Fibromyalgia - Leimyosarcoma - Lupus - TBear Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - jose830 World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - jose830 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - jose830 Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - jose830 Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - jazluvr Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - jazluvr Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - jazluvr 

Quote:

You said Manny like most fighters likes in-house fights pretty much taking a shot at him yet the fighter you like does the same thing.

I mean how can you talk ***** about a fighter doing something when your fighter does the same thing
Old 08-26-2010, 04:07 PM
Gino Ros
Banned

Bank: 2,606,020,444.84
Total Points: 2,606,337,043.94
NSB master of finance. My first deposit. - Kenny MF Powers No Message - Sir TomJones Money May AllDay, 1 of NSB best. Enjoy the fight homey! - CRASH DUMMY p4p biggest homo - Sir TomJones p4p biggest homo - Sir TomJones 
Best poster on this site !! - BoZz for the help - Lazerjab 
Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - bearman3000 Alzheimer's - Crohn's & Colitis - Cystic Fibrosis - Domestic Violence - Fibromyalgia - Leimyosarcoma - Lupus - tibbar World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - Sir TomJones 

Quote:
Are you too stupid to remember than Manny agreed to everything Floyd asked and it was Floyd who ran from the fight? .
i tried to find the info for what manny agree to. could you please give me a link. thank u
Old 08-26-2010, 04:08 PM
big_james10
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 17 big_james10 has a reputation beyond reputebig_james10 has a reputation beyond reputebig_james10 has a reputation beyond reputebig_james10 has a reputation beyond reputebig_james10 has a reputation beyond reputebig_james10 has a reputation beyond reputebig_james10 has a reputation beyond reputebig_james10 has a reputation beyond reputebig_james10 has a reputation beyond reputebig_james10 has a reputation beyond reputebig_james10 has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 200,121,010.53

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crazylegs77 View Post
Lets get one thing clear, Mayweather didnt plan to fight Mosley! The Haiti quake and Bertos decision to not fight made it possible. If the Clottey fight wasnt done Im sure Pac vs Mosley would have been made but it was too late.
You have got to be kidding. Did you see the article and all the references to how Mosley went the Roach's gym twice to ask for a Pacquaio fight and Roach told Mosley "you are too good"? Did you read about how Mosley offered to come down to 140 and take 40 percent of the purse to fight Pac after the Cotto fight, but was still told no? Mosley is available now, but Arum didn't pursue the fight after the alleged "negotiations" with Mayweather failed the second time. You need to pull your head out of the sand. Roach and Arum are afraid of Mosley and refused to put Pac in the ring with him just as Arum refused to put Cotto in the ring with Mayyweather at 140 because he knew Mayweather would expose him and destroy Arum's cash cow.
Old 08-26-2010, 04:09 PM
GrandpaBernard
motherfuc

Rep Power: 0 GrandpaBernard is infamous around these partsGrandpaBernard is infamous around these partsGrandpaBernard is infamous around these partsGrandpaBernard is infamous around these partsGrandpaBernard is infamous around these partsGrandpaBernard is infamous around these partsGrandpaBernard is infamous around these partsGrandpaBernard is infamous around these partsGrandpaBernard is infamous around these partsGrandpaBernard is infamous around these partsGrandpaBernard is infamous around these parts
Total Points: 54,174,988.80
For the insight! - Lazerjab Happy new years bro! - Lazerjab 

Quote:
Are you too stupid to remember than Manny agreed to everything Floyd asked and it was Floyd who ran from the fight? Manny took his next best money option and that is Margarito its as simple as that, stop looking into things like Manny is ducking. You make the most money possible if you can't get Floyd you get the next best thing, you may not like his choice but its the most logical one. Besides, Manny hasn't beat up on a mexican since Oscar, everyone likes to go back to the hobbies.
You're too slow. manny's last string of opponents and his upcoming one are all Top Rank fighters. manny vs marg would be a better fight than manny vs williams? Even the Top Rank website poll had Bradley beating margarito in the polls on who would you like to see manny fight next.

All you did was admit that manny does indeed like to fight in-house by trying to reason out why fighting marg is a great choice. There's nothing to be ashamed about when a fighter likes to fight in-house. Almost every boxer does it including manny. Get off your high horses.
Old 08-26-2010, 04:09 PM
PrinceCharlez
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 0 PrinceCharlez is infamous around these partsPrinceCharlez is infamous around these partsPrinceCharlez is infamous around these partsPrinceCharlez is infamous around these partsPrinceCharlez is infamous around these partsPrinceCharlez is infamous around these partsPrinceCharlez is infamous around these partsPrinceCharlez is infamous around these partsPrinceCharlez is infamous around these partsPrinceCharlez is infamous around these partsPrinceCharlez is infamous around these parts
Total Points: 5,305,845.08

Quote:
Originally Posted by Battle Hardened View Post
Regardless of who ducked who last time, and this time. What will you think if Floyd takes another superior opponent?

Floyd get's a lot of hate, and I have personally called him a ***** unless he fights Pwill/Martinez, but it won't be hard to find a better opponent then Marg, and you have to give him some credit.
I'm curious to know what Floyds career or opponents have to do with Pacquiao??
Old 08-26-2010, 04:13 PM
Beater_of_ass
male ass that is

Rep Power: 12 Beater_of_ass has a reputation beyond reputeBeater_of_ass has a reputation beyond reputeBeater_of_ass has a reputation beyond reputeBeater_of_ass has a reputation beyond reputeBeater_of_ass has a reputation beyond reputeBeater_of_ass has a reputation beyond reputeBeater_of_ass has a reputation beyond reputeBeater_of_ass has a reputation beyond reputeBeater_of_ass has a reputation beyond reputeBeater_of_ass has a reputation beyond reputeBeater_of_ass has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 1,000,000,094,897.77
great poster - jas atg poster - jas 

Quote:
You're too slow. manny's last string of opponents and his upcoming one are all Top Rank fighters. manny vs marg would be a better fight than manny vs williams? Even the Top Rank website poll had Bradley beating margarito in the polls on who would you like to see manny fight next.

All you did was admit that manny does indeed like to fight in-house by trying to reason out why fighting marg is a great choice. There's nothing to be ashamed about when a fighter likes to fight in-house. Almost every boxer does it including manny. Get off your high horses.
You are stupid. I just said Manny went for the best money option, Williams, Berto, Martinez, Bradley, Alexander have never even had a ****in.g fight on PPV. They aren't mexican and do not have a bigger fan base than Margarito, I said he follows the money just like Floyd. If that means in house so be it.

As for the guy who asked what Manny agreed to I don't care. I'm sure it was the 14 day thing but Floyd didn't even acknowledge that much. He can't even say Manny's name when he does interviews, I think if he did he may very well **** himself.