Boxing Forum
  Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Non Boxing Talk > Boxing Scene Lounge
Register Blogs Chat Arcade Groups Mark Forums Read

Old 08-26-2010, 04:59 PM
The Noose
AKA Bologna Panini

Rep Power: 334 The Noose has a reputation beyond reputeThe Noose has a reputation beyond reputeThe Noose has a reputation beyond reputeThe Noose has a reputation beyond reputeThe Noose has a reputation beyond reputeThe Noose has a reputation beyond reputeThe Noose has a reputation beyond reputeThe Noose has a reputation beyond reputeThe Noose has a reputation beyond reputeThe Noose has a reputation beyond reputeThe Noose has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 101,300,798,610.73
Here you go you non-gift having British queer. - Mizzou good poster , have an e beer on me - shobox Happy Uncle's Day! - Bossy Great post! On this thread... Fighters who thank "god"...Are they f@cking stupid ? - jose830 

Quote:
Originally Posted by rizilient View Post
lol basically sounds like a load of crap

whatever, it's her salvation not anyone elses. hopefully one day she'll open up her heart to Christ.
Im going to defend tits and ass on this one, and think what she is saying, is that religion teaches u that lust and sexual desire is a sin, so like many Christians, she felt an unwarranted amount of guilt just for having the body she does and having fun showing it off and ****ing like most young people.
She disagreed with those religious values and ditched Christianity.

Good on her.

Because Jesus works for u, doesnt mean it will work for all other people.
Old 08-26-2010, 05:03 PM
Dick Buffman
Banned

Rep Power: 0 Dick Buffman has a reputation beyond reputeDick Buffman has a reputation beyond reputeDick Buffman has a reputation beyond reputeDick Buffman has a reputation beyond reputeDick Buffman has a reputation beyond reputeDick Buffman has a reputation beyond reputeDick Buffman has a reputation beyond reputeDick Buffman has a reputation beyond reputeDick Buffman has a reputation beyond reputeDick Buffman has a reputation beyond reputeDick Buffman has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 10,499,556.02
Total Points: 11,006,818.74
ban protection - MANGLER cheers mate - Clyde Barrow For the peoples poster - Disposable Arts No Message - El Mustang Saucy Jacky - We$ley 
have a blue parallelogram - Jack Napier classy - Walt Liquor Bring back Jack Burton - BostonGuy for all your hard in work in the lounge,enjoy jack - project xxx1 For Exposing Zionist Scum - Stone Roses! 
Fuk Israel - Stone Roses! So you can give it to Soto, so he can stop ducking. - QUELOQUE The Peoples Poster - dj emz Thx dawg,we are smashing Flomos, - CungLe 
Lou Gehrig's Disease (ALS) - ƒallenloki Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - El Cabron Myasthenia Gravis - Ovarian Cancer - Sexual Assault - Substance Abuse - QUELOQUE 

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALPHA***937;MEGA View Post
jessica alba, like most hollywood *****es is a moron, who thinks they're the finest thing since sliced bread. now, don't get me wrong, she's fine, i would **** and ejaculate in that given the chance in a heartbeat, but those *****es are delusional.

her biel, mendes, talk about there beauty as if their ****ing helen of troy.
co sign.

and nice sig. I might steal it.

Quote:
lol basically sounds like a load of crap

whatever, it's her salvation not anyone elses. hopefully one day she'll open up her heart to Christ.
She's obviously weak of character and allowed Satan to hijack her vagina.

Worthless cunt in my view.

Quote:
Originally Posted by street bully View Post
I really don't care at all. Nor should anyone else really.
I care. Because I love humanity.
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Noose View Post
Im going to defend tits and ass on this one, and think what she is saying, is that religion teaches u that lust and sexual desire is a sin, so like many Christians, she felt an unwarranted amount of guilt just for having the body she does and having fun showing it off and ****ing like most young people.

Good on her.

Showing it off is what whores do. Satan likes whores.
Old 08-26-2010, 05:05 PM
Boxin'
Banned

Rep Power: 0 Boxin' has a reputation beyond reputeBoxin' has a reputation beyond reputeBoxin' has a reputation beyond reputeBoxin' has a reputation beyond reputeBoxin' has a reputation beyond reputeBoxin' has a reputation beyond reputeBoxin' has a reputation beyond reputeBoxin' has a reputation beyond reputeBoxin' has a reputation beyond reputeBoxin' has a reputation beyond reputeBoxin' has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 950,925.48
Total Points: 66,983,166.53
Have Some Pie Erik :) nom nom nom.. - BritishBoxing92 For being down with the set - Heeb 13 here you go homie - CungLe for your 1 rd ko ownage of dillinger homie, i couldnt buy it yesterday,, now you got it - Tha_Greatest For Erik.....And The Chatzy! ;) - BritishBoxing92 
Have a slice - SouthpawSwagger Unparalleled Football Knowledge - Heebarican yoooooooooo broooooooooke - Sir TomJones think of Cristiano! - Sir TomJones 
World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - BritishBoxing92 Gay and Lesbian Pride - Freedom Fighter Gay and Lesbian Pride - Jim Jeffries Gay and Lesbian Pride - jazluvr Male Breast Cancer - Pregnancy Loss - Infant Loss - Sudden Infant Death - Willy Wanker 
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - Willy Wanker Gay and Lesbian Pride - ElleeFor 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ivansmamma View Post
Thanks for posting. I guess you really got to be about 100% european to really look european.
She does look hispanic.
Old 08-26-2010, 05:12 PM
r ! zilient
Baron of Barren Land

Rep Power: 14 r ! zilient has a reputation beyond reputer ! zilient has a reputation beyond reputer ! zilient has a reputation beyond reputer ! zilient has a reputation beyond reputer ! zilient has a reputation beyond reputer ! zilient has a reputation beyond reputer ! zilient has a reputation beyond reputer ! zilient has a reputation beyond reputer ! zilient has a reputation beyond reputer ! zilient has a reputation beyond reputer ! zilient has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 492,130,243,626.49
Total Points: 1,492,130,303,954.16
bottoms up n00b - -veteran420- for when i pull out :D - -veteran420- my hero - Reggie Miller get some more veggies for your kids - GOAT86 I take you to the candy shop - GOAT86 
Cause you my homie, and deserve a Medal of Honor bruh. - Chief2ndzOnly! for resilient muffs only - GOAT86 for the nicaraguan patron - GOAT86 some gloss for the rizzah - D.I.E.S.E.L read one more bible - GOAT86 
Closet-Nympho needs more tissues - GOAT86 A gift for ya.. - !! AI-Holmes!! it's about tiiiiime - GOAT86 For being a Nicaraguan champion - Cuauhtémoc1502 sup my man - MELLY-MEL... 
porque eres un pinche Nika - Cuauhtémoc1502 Son!!!!!!! - MELLY-MEL... cheers! would send you a beer but just woke up so a coffee is what i'm drinking right now! - jose830 Lana Goat!!!!! - Alx. You use it and think of me, boy. - lanigav 
AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - GOAT86 Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - GOAT86 Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Nani Loc 

Quote:

Good on her.

I don't know about "religion"

If she truly accepted Christ as her saviour then she wouldn't feel guilt. That's the bottom line, she doesn't have true faith and never did although she says she was raised as a Christian or whatever the case may be.
Old 08-26-2010, 05:21 PM
Ivansmamma
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 18 Ivansmamma has a reputation beyond reputeIvansmamma has a reputation beyond reputeIvansmamma has a reputation beyond reputeIvansmamma has a reputation beyond reputeIvansmamma has a reputation beyond reputeIvansmamma has a reputation beyond reputeIvansmamma has a reputation beyond reputeIvansmamma has a reputation beyond reputeIvansmamma has a reputation beyond reputeIvansmamma has a reputation beyond reputeIvansmamma has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 5,000,183,530.90
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Breakbeat 

Quote:
Come on that's flawed logic. If Jesus is God then he works for everybody and if he's not God then he works for nobody.
Old 08-26-2010, 05:29 PM
r ! zilient
Baron of Barren Land

Rep Power: 14 r ! zilient has a reputation beyond reputer ! zilient has a reputation beyond reputer ! zilient has a reputation beyond reputer ! zilient has a reputation beyond reputer ! zilient has a reputation beyond reputer ! zilient has a reputation beyond reputer ! zilient has a reputation beyond reputer ! zilient has a reputation beyond reputer ! zilient has a reputation beyond reputer ! zilient has a reputation beyond reputer ! zilient has a reputation beyond repute
bottoms up n00b - -veteran420- for when i pull out :D - -veteran420- my hero - Reggie Miller get some more veggies for your kids - GOAT86 I take you to the candy shop - GOAT86 
Cause you my homie, and deserve a Medal of Honor bruh. - Chief2ndzOnly! for resilient muffs only - GOAT86 for the nicaraguan patron - GOAT86 some gloss for the rizzah - D.I.E.S.E.L read one more bible - GOAT86 
Closet-Nympho needs more tissues - GOAT86 A gift for ya.. - !! AI-Holmes!! it's about tiiiiime - GOAT86 For being a Nicaraguan champion - Cuauhtémoc1502 sup my man - MELLY-MEL... 
porque eres un pinche Nika - Cuauhtémoc1502 Son!!!!!!! - MELLY-MEL... cheers! would send you a beer but just woke up so a coffee is what i'm drinking right now! - jose830 Lana Goat!!!!! - Alx. You use it and think of me, boy. - lanigav 
AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - GOAT86 Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - GOAT86 Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Nani Loc 

Quote:
Come on that's flawed logic. If Jesus is God then he works for everybody and if he's not God then he works for nobody.
God works for everyone. You have to willingly open yourself up to him.

He'll always be there.
Old 08-26-2010, 05:47 PM
The Noose
AKA Bologna Panini

Rep Power: 334 The Noose has a reputation beyond reputeThe Noose has a reputation beyond reputeThe Noose has a reputation beyond reputeThe Noose has a reputation beyond reputeThe Noose has a reputation beyond reputeThe Noose has a reputation beyond reputeThe Noose has a reputation beyond reputeThe Noose has a reputation beyond reputeThe Noose has a reputation beyond reputeThe Noose has a reputation beyond reputeThe Noose has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 101,300,798,610.73
Here you go you non-gift having British queer. - Mizzou good poster , have an e beer on me - shobox Happy Uncle's Day! - Bossy Great post! On this thread... Fighters who thank "god"...Are they f@cking stupid ? - jose830 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dick Buffman View Post

Showing it off is what whores do. Satan likes whores.
Then i guess we are all devils for whacking off to sexy women?

Quote:
I don't know about "religion"

If she truly accepted Christ as her saviour then she wouldn't feel guilt. That's the bottom line, she doesn't have true faith and never did although she says she was raised as a Christian or whatever the case may be.
Many people were raised as a Christian and later realised it didnt make sense to them.
We all lust, its a natural biological function, but if ur religion says it is a sin, then u feel guilt.
Quote:
Flawed logic?
Some people embrace Christianity, others reject it.

Its not about IF Jesus is god, or IF he isnt, its about faith and personal belief. Its not a black and white issue.

With faith, nothing is all or nothing. Some have it, others dont.
Old 08-26-2010, 06:35 PM
Ivansmamma
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 18 Ivansmamma has a reputation beyond reputeIvansmamma has a reputation beyond reputeIvansmamma has a reputation beyond reputeIvansmamma has a reputation beyond reputeIvansmamma has a reputation beyond reputeIvansmamma has a reputation beyond reputeIvansmamma has a reputation beyond reputeIvansmamma has a reputation beyond reputeIvansmamma has a reputation beyond reputeIvansmamma has a reputation beyond reputeIvansmamma has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 5,000,183,530.90
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Breakbeat 

Quote:
Flawed logic?
Some people embrace Christianity, others reject it.

Its not about IF Jesus is god, or IF he isnt, its about faith and personal belief. Its not a black and white issue.

With faith, nothing is all or nothing. Some have it, others dont.
How can that be from an ontological point of view? God exists for person A but not for person B? Either Jesus is "the way and the truth and the life" or he is nothing. Reality or unreality can never be "a personal belief".
Old 08-26-2010, 07:06 PM
Mikhnienko
Lomachenko P4P#1

Rep Power: 29 Mikhnienko has a reputation beyond reputeMikhnienko has a reputation beyond reputeMikhnienko has a reputation beyond reputeMikhnienko has a reputation beyond reputeMikhnienko has a reputation beyond reputeMikhnienko has a reputation beyond reputeMikhnienko has a reputation beyond reputeMikhnienko has a reputation beyond reputeMikhnienko has a reputation beyond reputeMikhnienko has a reputation beyond reputeMikhnienko has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 37,892,527,165.29
Total Points: 49,103,164,619.30
You're alright, my dude - mangler jr thanx for link - Pullcounter Enjoy the fight! - Carnivore Cheers to Bute! - Klitschko2009 Thanks - Mangler Jewnior 
p4p poster - Dick Buffman For your undying love for Boxxy, a truly dedicated man lol! - Lorily ATG boxingscene poster - Freedom. funniest, classiest racist on here. - Ether 
Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - Artur Kyshenko Autism - Lorily 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sid Barret View Post
Her dissapointment gave me lulz, dumb hoor.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sid Barret View Post
yeah..
i would assume 80+ percent should be enough to give you a "white" look, but maybe she's just a unique case.

they make note of spain being "white" or not, but i was in barcelona last summer and they were "oh my gosh" white.
They? No she does on account of her stupidity.
Old 08-26-2010, 09:31 PM
r ! zilient
Baron of Barren Land

Quote:
Many people were raised as a Christian and later realised it didnt make sense to them.
We all lust, its a natural biological function, but if ur religion says it is a sin, then u feel guilt.
I beg to differ. I don't feel guilty about feeling lust at heart because I no longer don't. I view the world through a completely different perspective. I don't look at women with a lust filled heart, therefore, there's nothing to be "guilty" about. Another example is I no longer feel (keyword: FEEL. no one has told me not to) like cursing or drinking. I feel absolutely no guilt, I feel the exact opposite. There's an abundance of love in my heart that I've never felt before.

Thank you, Lord.

"The Lord is my shepherd, I shall not be in want"