Boxing Forum
  Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Non Boxing Talk > Boxing Scene Lounge
Register Blogs Chat Arcade Groups Mark Forums Read

Old 08-25-2010, 08:07 AM
Lords of BoxingScene

Rep Power: 26 120 has a reputation beyond repute120 has a reputation beyond repute120 has a reputation beyond repute120 has a reputation beyond repute120 has a reputation beyond repute120 has a reputation beyond repute120 has a reputation beyond repute120 has a reputation beyond repute120 has a reputation beyond repute120 has a reputation beyond repute120 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 33,517,746,280.75
Total Points: 35,127,834,337.63
to true warriors like margo and cotto! - sinep99 A toast to yet another great victory for Miguel! - The Surgeon For my own thread...lol. - jazluvr have a blue parallelogram - Jack Napier cool poster should be wasted - led 
one for the road - led For the green - rorymac cheers! - sweetpea87 haha it was just a copy n paste - Konstantin 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - jazluvr Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - jazluvr Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Dorian.. Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Dorian 

Quote:
Originally Posted by joe strong View Post
not sure if you read one of the mods posts last week but he clearly stated the reason bs has been losing sponsors & many in the boxing industry shy away from this site...the lounge being the main reason...all the hate,racism,sexism,etc...he also said most sites dont have a lounge for this reason.just what i read.the way they see it children & younger students etc could log in...the mod had a point but i dont care because i enjoy the lounge.
That's still not our problem. There is a reason as to why there are MODS. F they let ***** pass, that's their problem. You took a stab at the Lounge in general, hence took one at all the people in here making you a hypocrite fool when you are part of the problem you just mentioned. Is there a problem with the Lounge? Yes, there is more garbage than ever before but if they don't clean it up, that's the MODS problem. In cases when people put their foot in their mouth is better to just let it pass and ignore it, or just apologize and let it be. As far as the situation with mosley, it happened in nsb and the MAIN REASON IMO, as to why the Lounge has become what it has, is because nsb IS flooded with so much ***** that people will end up in the Lounge and produce garbage threads since they don't know any better to stay entertained. This is the internet after all. They want control over what happens or don't? MODS, but as far as your insult, I will just take it as another fool trying to act cool over the keyboard
Old 08-25-2010, 08:12 AM
TheHolyCross
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 37 TheHolyCross has a reputation beyond reputeTheHolyCross has a reputation beyond reputeTheHolyCross has a reputation beyond reputeTheHolyCross has a reputation beyond reputeTheHolyCross has a reputation beyond reputeTheHolyCross has a reputation beyond reputeTheHolyCross has a reputation beyond reputeTheHolyCross has a reputation beyond reputeTheHolyCross has a reputation beyond reputeTheHolyCross has a reputation beyond reputeTheHolyCross has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 11,859,799,728.81
Total Points: 113,091,012,542.07
have a blue parallelogram - Jack Napier For solid posting - The Surgeon lol - -jose- 
Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - jazluvr Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - McGoorty Aphasia - Asthma/Allergies - Brain Cancer - Brain Tumors - Diabetes - Mental Illness - sugarsmosley 

he's right, even tho i like the lounge an all, it is pretty spammer infested, obviously not everyone, but most just post alot of crap here and dont even talk or know boxing

who cares tho? it's a good way to get away from the monotonous topics of NSB and its trolls

you've been gettin butthurt alot lately walt..
Old 08-25-2010, 08:18 AM
joe strong
average joe

Rep Power: 84 joe strong has a reputation beyond reputejoe strong has a reputation beyond reputejoe strong has a reputation beyond reputejoe strong has a reputation beyond reputejoe strong has a reputation beyond reputejoe strong has a reputation beyond reputejoe strong has a reputation beyond reputejoe strong has a reputation beyond reputejoe strong has a reputation beyond reputejoe strong has a reputation beyond reputejoe strong has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 723,025.64
For you Joe :) - Bossy For you Joe :) - Bossy No Message - Bossy No Message - Kevin Malone you're dumb - Freedom. 
joe strong has Boxingscene's lowest IQ - Freedom. cheers - simbros 10000 post! - jose830 so once again you've shown you're a moron - Freedom. Joe Strong is the man! - ABOSWORTH 
Joe is indeed Strong! A cup of the dark stuff for posting Pulev-Abell. - PittyPat stupid is as stupid does - Ragnarok stop beating up homeless people - Ragnarok beating up homeless people - Ragnarok beating up old homeless people is not cool - Ragnarok 
when a dummy posts no one replies - Freedom2014 Top man,solid poster. - Scott.Weiland. you are a bully homeless men are often disabled - Ragnarok learn to make a sentence properly you idiot - Freedom2014 learn to read dummy it was Lennoxs wife not Vitalis - Freedom2014 
Aphasia - Asthma/Allergies - Brain Cancer - Brain Tumors - Diabetes - Mental Illness - Ragnarok 

Quote:
Originally Posted by .-|Akrobatic|-. View Post
he's right, even tho i like the lounge an all, it is pretty spammer infested, obviously not everyone, but most just post alot of crap here and dont even talk or know boxing

who cares tho? it's a good way to get away from the monotonous topics of NSB and its trolls

i like the lounge...talk to the thread starter...i enjoy the trash talk but was clearly making a statement on another thread why proffessional boxers may shy away from this site...simple as that
Old 08-25-2010, 08:21 AM
RwK
Friends, Yep.

Rep Power: 16912 RwK has a reputation beyond reputeRwK has a reputation beyond reputeRwK has a reputation beyond reputeRwK has a reputation beyond reputeRwK has a reputation beyond reputeRwK has a reputation beyond reputeRwK has a reputation beyond reputeRwK has a reputation beyond reputeRwK has a reputation beyond reputeRwK has a reputation beyond reputeRwK has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 273,003,038.24
Total Points: 1,006,849,458,152.72
No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest 
No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest 
No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest thanks bro,good man. - BoZz Bribery for you to not kill me - led 
cheers friendo - Mike Tyson77 Super, man! :) - Bossy Bribing you with this, so if there is ever a riot and we are in the same place, you will let me hide behind you :D - Bossy Bribing you with this, so if there is ever a riot and we are in the same place, you will let me hide behind you :D - Bossy G - rorymac 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Graves Disease - Lymphedema - Men's Health - Pro Choice - Prostate Cancer - Scleroderma - Thyroid Disease - Trisomy 18 - codey 

Willy's response in that thread:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Willy Wanker View Post
i wish floyd and manny would give me their numbers. i get lonely late at night.

Lmao.
Old 08-25-2010, 08:24 AM
joe strong
average joe

Rep Power: 84 joe strong has a reputation beyond reputejoe strong has a reputation beyond reputejoe strong has a reputation beyond reputejoe strong has a reputation beyond reputejoe strong has a reputation beyond reputejoe strong has a reputation beyond reputejoe strong has a reputation beyond reputejoe strong has a reputation beyond reputejoe strong has a reputation beyond reputejoe strong has a reputation beyond reputejoe strong has a reputation beyond repute
For you Joe :) - Bossy For you Joe :) - Bossy No Message - Bossy No Message - Kevin Malone you're dumb - Freedom. 
joe strong has Boxingscene's lowest IQ - Freedom. cheers - simbros 10000 post! - jose830 so once again you've shown you're a moron - Freedom. Joe Strong is the man! - ABOSWORTH 
Joe is indeed Strong! A cup of the dark stuff for posting Pulev-Abell. - PittyPat stupid is as stupid does - Ragnarok stop beating up homeless people - Ragnarok beating up homeless people - Ragnarok beating up old homeless people is not cool - Ragnarok 
when a dummy posts no one replies - Freedom2014 Top man,solid poster. - Scott.Weiland. you are a bully homeless men are often disabled - Ragnarok learn to make a sentence properly you idiot - Freedom2014 learn to read dummy it was Lennoxs wife not Vitalis - Freedom2014 
Aphasia - Asthma/Allergies - Brain Cancer - Brain Tumors - Diabetes - Mental Illness - Ragnarok 

Quote:
Originally Posted by 120 View Post
That's still not our problem. There is a reason as to why there are MODS. F they let ***** pass, that's their problem. You took a stab at the Lounge in general, hence took one at all the people in here making you a hypocrite fool when you are part of the problem you just mentioned. Is there a problem with the Lounge? Yes, there is more garbage than ever before but if they don't clean it up, that's the MODS problem. In cases when people put their foot in their mouth is better to just let it pass and ignore it, or just apologize and let it be. As far as the situation with mosley, it happened in nsb and the MAIN REASON IMO, as to why the Lounge has become what it has, is because nsb IS flooded with so much ***** that people will end up in the Lounge and produce garbage threads since they don't know any better to stay entertained. This is the internet after all. They want control over what happens or don't? MODS, but as far as your insult, I will just take it as another fool trying to act cool over the keyboard
sound cool? have you read some of my threads on boxingscene? im just as guilty as the next guy...why are you clowns so sensitive? i like the lounge just made a point as to why people in the buisness may avoid bs...you people are soooo foolish...i wasnt insulting the lounge but some of you just cant read between the lines...
Old 08-25-2010, 08:28 AM
joe strong
average joe

there are so many fruity-ass hairdressers on this site...boohoo he said this & he said that...go crusade out in front of the dirty book store or something...
Old 08-25-2010, 08:50 AM
Walt Liquor
the opposite of pure

Rep Power: 101 Walt Liquor has a reputation beyond reputeWalt Liquor has a reputation beyond reputeWalt Liquor has a reputation beyond reputeWalt Liquor has a reputation beyond reputeWalt Liquor has a reputation beyond reputeWalt Liquor has a reputation beyond reputeWalt Liquor has a reputation beyond reputeWalt Liquor has a reputation beyond reputeWalt Liquor has a reputation beyond reputeWalt Liquor has a reputation beyond reputeWalt Liquor has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 3,519,174,279,467.96
Total Points: 14,001,674,639,694.84
Chunk Cake - Chunk have a beer on me bro! - led some malt liqour for Walt Liqour - sweetpea87 Cheers for baby boy! - led One more for the boy! - led 
Congratulations on a baby boy :) - *Boss Lady* Congrats. - Libido Sanchez Feliz Navidad - El Mustang Happy Holidays Walter! :) - Lorily Happy New Year - Freedom. 
For being a Irish racist - Cuauhtémoc1502 I like your avatar - zab191 I like your avatar - zab191 Merry Christmas Walt. I hope you and your family have a great one. - deanrw the link on your sig made me pull over on the NJ Turnpike :D - jose830 
happy new year walt. - HUGH JASS you killed it! in the 90's hip hop thread :boxing: - jose830 congrats on your daughters first gig walt,you must be very proud. - HUGH JASS Rest In Peace - -Kev- RIP homie! - -jose- 
AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - mangler Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - BoxingPromoter Graves Disease - Lymphedema - Men's Health - Pro Choice - Prostate Cancer - Scleroderma - Thyroid Disease - Trisomy 18 - ƒallenloki Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - mangler World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - The Scientist 
Male Breast Cancer - Pregnancy Loss - Infant Loss - Sudden Infant Death - The Scientist Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - Flab Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - Flab Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Flab Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - -veteran420- 
World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -veteran420- World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - LeeVanCleef Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - jazluvr Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - jazluvr Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - jazluvr 
Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - D.I.E.S.E.L World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - MANIAC310 Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - MANIAC310 Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - Unknown Champ Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - Unknown Champ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by .-|Akrobatic|-. View Post

Dogs>cats. Kittens even.
Old 08-25-2010, 09:01 AM
Walt Liquor
the opposite of pure

Rep Power: 101 Walt Liquor has a reputation beyond reputeWalt Liquor has a reputation beyond reputeWalt Liquor has a reputation beyond reputeWalt Liquor has a reputation beyond reputeWalt Liquor has a reputation beyond reputeWalt Liquor has a reputation beyond reputeWalt Liquor has a reputation beyond reputeWalt Liquor has a reputation beyond reputeWalt Liquor has a reputation beyond reputeWalt Liquor has a reputation beyond reputeWalt Liquor has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 3,519,174,279,467.96
Total Points: 14,001,674,639,694.84
Chunk Cake - Chunk have a beer on me bro! - led some malt liqour for Walt Liqour - sweetpea87 Cheers for baby boy! - led One more for the boy! - led 
Congratulations on a baby boy :) - *Boss Lady* Congrats. - Libido Sanchez Feliz Navidad - El Mustang Happy Holidays Walter! :) - Lorily Happy New Year - Freedom. 
For being a Irish racist - Cuauhtémoc1502 I like your avatar - zab191 I like your avatar - zab191 Merry Christmas Walt. I hope you and your family have a great one. - deanrw the link on your sig made me pull over on the NJ Turnpike :D - jose830 
happy new year walt. - HUGH JASS you killed it! in the 90's hip hop thread :boxing: - jose830 congrats on your daughters first gig walt,you must be very proud. - HUGH JASS Rest In Peace - -Kev- RIP homie! - -jose- 
AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - mangler Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - BoxingPromoter Graves Disease - Lymphedema - Men's Health - Pro Choice - Prostate Cancer - Scleroderma - Thyroid Disease - Trisomy 18 - ƒallenloki Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - mangler World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - The Scientist 
Male Breast Cancer - Pregnancy Loss - Infant Loss - Sudden Infant Death - The Scientist Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - Flab Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - Flab Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Flab Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - -veteran420- 
World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -veteran420- World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - LeeVanCleef Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - jazluvr Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - jazluvr Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - jazluvr 
Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - D.I.E.S.E.L World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - MANIAC310 Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - MANIAC310 Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - Unknown Champ Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - Unknown Champ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by joe strong View Post
im just a hard working ironworker who likes boxing & enjoys this site....im 35 & laugh when i see guys like you post stuff about me...maybe ill do some consulting for you....**** off with your pointless,im so sensitive threads! they make you look gutless & it also makes it look like you need to step away from your computer a little more...see my avatar? go see that or something...thats what i do when im bored.

Joe, I like you and your posts. I just thought it was a husch league shot at the lounge.

are we supposed to all Agree all the time?? If so, life would be very very boring.

Besides, I'm a yr older than your young ass! Listen to your elders.
Old 08-25-2010, 09:07 AM
Chief2ndzOnly!
Long Live Walt Liquor!!!!

Rep Power: 390 Chief2ndzOnly! has a reputation beyond reputeChief2ndzOnly! has a reputation beyond reputeChief2ndzOnly! has a reputation beyond reputeChief2ndzOnly! has a reputation beyond reputeChief2ndzOnly! has a reputation beyond reputeChief2ndzOnly! has a reputation beyond reputeChief2ndzOnly! has a reputation beyond reputeChief2ndzOnly! has a reputation beyond reputeChief2ndzOnly! has a reputation beyond reputeChief2ndzOnly! has a reputation beyond reputeChief2ndzOnly! has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 943,652,531,964,427,264.00
Total Points: 944,096,938,166,343,168.00
happy new year chief my man,that ass what a beauty - HUGH JASS thanks for making me feel welcome in here homie all jokes aside you one of the few realest one in here have a safe one bro! - jose830 Hitting you with green is like Seeing a total eclipse...... Once every 72 years :lol1: - Terrel happy new year homey - -MAKAVELLI- Hey big bro thanks for the point bump - Rome-By-Ko 
To a great poster - ROSS CALIFORNIA No Message - ROSS CALIFORNIA A man with a big heart! - jazluvr Top man!!! - Jeff Da Maori From you're good friend Ross - ROSS CALIFORNIA 
From you're good friend Ross - ROSS CALIFORNIA a tresured friend! - jazluvr And a true hero - jazluvr To The C-Foundation! Spitting e flames like they from a book. My brother has the gift of words - Master Cvnt :usa2: - BulgariasFinest 
You deserve more of these bro - Alx. For the Blues - BulgariasFinest I salute you, Big Chief! Be well. - Fistic It would not let me green you, but it would allow me to give you this toast. - deanrw Merry Christmas Chief - TBear 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - The Gully Gad 

Quote:
Originally Posted by RunW/Knives View Post
I don't know why a-holes harass the pros though.

That being stated Joe Strong talks about how the entire lounge is comprised of filth..............yet he's the one making threads about how he has 2 females giving him head in his car. I'm like WTF.

Leave your high horse plox.
Quote:
Originally Posted by RunW/Knives View Post
Sexism? You routinely brag about sleeping with multiple females.
This^^^^^^^^Is what you call super syain ownage.

@ Joe. NSB and the Lounge are two seperate worlds bruh. And the Lounge is the pennicle of the site. NSB is the cousin who lives in the basement and comes and goes through the back kitchen door. Besides the Shane incident had nothing to do with the Lounge. Us Loungers didn't even know that ***** took place for the most part. Hell I'm just now hearin bout it.

On the real Joe, just keep the Lounge's name out ya mouth bruh, and then there won't be any problems.
Old 08-25-2010, 09:22 AM
Spray_resistant
Probably Top 10 In my Era

Rep Power: 107 Spray_resistant has a reputation beyond reputeSpray_resistant has a reputation beyond reputeSpray_resistant has a reputation beyond reputeSpray_resistant has a reputation beyond reputeSpray_resistant has a reputation beyond reputeSpray_resistant has a reputation beyond reputeSpray_resistant has a reputation beyond reputeSpray_resistant has a reputation beyond reputeSpray_resistant has a reputation beyond reputeSpray_resistant has a reputation beyond reputeSpray_resistant has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 19,454,867,006.30
Total Points: 6,030,611,461,438.67
No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest for you and vanity to use - Hi-Dro 
Whoreville Appreciation Award - Jack Napier for a friend - xi! one of boxingscene's best posters - Freedom. Happy Holidays to you are your gorgeous missus. x x x - *Boss Lady* Happy New Year - Freedom. 
No Message - Tha_Greatest Blue parallelogram 4 u sir - Russian Crushin Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. Happy holidays bro! - led* valuable addition to the training forum - jas 
Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - -Kev- Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - -Kev- Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - -Kev- Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - -Kev- Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - -Kev- 
Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - -Kev- Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - -Kev- Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - -Kev- Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - -Kev- Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - -Kev- 
Send a message via AIM to Spray_resistant

Joe, I hope you or no one else really buys that excuse about boxers and managers not wanting to chat on the site because of the bad language and content of the lounge.

Doesn't it seem more likely that they just don't want to answer our question why they avoided fighter A or B in addition to other questions the truthful answers of which would make them look bad?

Even if they actually did shy away from the site because of the lounge, this is the most populated fan site as far as I know which means that if they are that offended then they need to stop being so sensitive.