Boxing Forum
  Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Non Boxing Talk > Boxing Scene Lounge
Register Blogs Chat Arcade Groups Mark Forums Read

Old 08-25-2010, 01:19 AM
Ragnar Lothbrok
Banned

Rep Power: 0 Ragnar Lothbrok has a reputation beyond reputeRagnar Lothbrok has a reputation beyond reputeRagnar Lothbrok has a reputation beyond reputeRagnar Lothbrok has a reputation beyond reputeRagnar Lothbrok has a reputation beyond reputeRagnar Lothbrok has a reputation beyond reputeRagnar Lothbrok has a reputation beyond reputeRagnar Lothbrok has a reputation beyond reputeRagnar Lothbrok has a reputation beyond reputeRagnar Lothbrok has a reputation beyond reputeRagnar Lothbrok has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 3,803,344,325.53
Total Points: 3,803,833,219.23
have a blue parallelogram - Jack Napier beer is good - -pound4pound- beer for you flomo killer - -pound4pound- For hurting their feelings over and over.  Great work. - Johnny Chingas Medal for flomo-killer lol - led 
Whoreville Appreciation Award - Jack Napier Awesome name and avatar, cheers!! - Major Motoko Biggest retard destoryer on NSB, so many fl0m0s have been slayed by the hands of C E L L - Hidden Floyd Stans need to steer clear from C E L L because he will dismantle you - Hidden thunderdome beast - jas 
For speaking your mind and for being the first person to mention me in the Thunderdome. Congrats. Here is a cold one for ya. - BrushMyHair LOL Thunderdome master - Bardock for this quote: "GGG needs cotto more than Canelo needs Cotto." I agree 100% with this quote. - BrushMyHair 
Thumbs down German pop star ON TRIAL FOR NOT TELLING SEXUAL PARTNERS SHE HAS HIV

DARMSTADT, Germany (AFP) A German pop star made a tearful courtroom apology Monday for keeping her HIV status a secret from her sexual partners, before being confronted by an ex-lover who contracted the virus.

"I am so sorry," the 28-year-old Nadja Benaissa, dressed in a purple shirt, jeans and with her hair tied back, told the court in Darmstadt near Frankfurt.

She denied however intending to infect anyone with the virus that causes AIDS as she went on trial for grievous bodily harm. If convicted the mother-of-one faces between six months and 10 years in prison.

"When I was arrested I realised that the way that I had dealt with the illness had been wrong ... I made a big mistake," her lawyer quoted her as saying in a statement read out to the court.

Benaissa, a member of the all-female pop group No Angels, was arrested in April 2009 just as she was about to perform at a Frankfurt nightclub. She was held in custody for 10 days before being released.

In February this year she was charged with causing bodily harm and attempting to cause bodily harm. A verdict is due on on August 26.

According to the charge sheet, she had unprotected sex on five occasions between 2000 and 2004 with three men and did not tell them she was infected.

One of them subsequently found out he also had the virus but it remains to be established whether it was having sex with Benaissa which infected him.

The man, whose name was not released and who is a plaintiff in the trial, told the court he had found out about Benaissa being HIV positive from her aunt and went to his doctor for a blood test straight away.

"A few hours later the doctor rang and told me to come over. I went to pick up the results with my brother," and found out he was infected, he told the court.

"You have created a lot of suffering in the world," he told the singer.

Benaissa, who says she found out she was HIV positive in 1999, when she was 16 years old and three months pregnant, said she had been told by doctors that the risk of passing on the virus was "practically zero."

She also feared that coming clean "would probably have meant the end for No Angels," her lawyer, Oliver Wallasch, told the court.

No Angels shot to fame in 2000 thanks to a television talent show and had a string of hits in central Europe before splitting up in 2003. They reformed in 2007 and competed in the 2008 Eurovision Song Contest.

Before her arrest the fact that Benaissa, who is half Moroccan, was HIV positive was not publicly known.

When she was charged the news was leaked to the press, sparking a debate about trial by media in a country that partly for historical reasons is highly sensitive about privacy and the presumption of innocence.

The other three members of No Angels were among around 20 witnesses due to testify in the trial, which was being held in a youth court because the first alleged incident took place in 2000 when Benaissa was 17.

In a television interview in July 2009 the singer, who admitted being addicted to crack cocaine when she was 14, talked about living with being HIV positive.

"I can't just go anywhere I like and be free and be a normal person. I now have this stamp. I will do my best to make the most of it," she said.

"I am actually completely healthy, not sick. I am HIV positive. Being HIV positive doesn't mean being ill. If the disease breaks out it is called AIDS. I have a completely normal life expectancy."

In October an authorised biography of the the singer, who is rumoured to be considering leaving No Angels, is due to be released with the title, "Nadja Benaissa -- Everything is going to be alright."

The trial was due to resume on Thursday.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/afp/20100816...rimepeopleaids

Old 08-25-2010, 01:23 AM
DiLLiNGER
Banned

Bank: 756,364.36
Total Points: 808,249.09
San Miguel from the PI. Cheers - JM1 I LOVE MYSELF - DiLLiNGER Cookie for my friend Dillz - -Ash- Have some Ice Cream bro - -Ash- For putting these fools in their places - -Ash- 
Make it rain on the haters - -Ash- lets stack those gifts up for you buddy - -Ash- Throw this pie at the next poster who talks trash to you - -Ash- Kept a piece for you from Dorians birthday cake buddy - -Ash- Cause I Love Ya Son - Stones In Exile 
Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - JM1 Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - JM1 Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - JM1 Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - JM1 Head and Neck Cancer - -Ash- 
Childhood Cancer - Grand Champ Graves Disease - Lymphedema - Men's Health - Pro Choice - Prostate Cancer - Scleroderma - Thyroid Disease - Trisomy 18 - Rolling Stone Lou Gehrig's Disease (ALS) - -Kevin- Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - -Kevin- Myasthenia Gravis - Ovarian Cancer - Sexual Assault - Substance Abuse - -Kevin- 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - Mr Punch 

welcome to last week moron.
Old 08-25-2010, 01:24 AM
Ragnar Lothbrok
Banned

Rep Power: 0 Ragnar Lothbrok has a reputation beyond reputeRagnar Lothbrok has a reputation beyond reputeRagnar Lothbrok has a reputation beyond reputeRagnar Lothbrok has a reputation beyond reputeRagnar Lothbrok has a reputation beyond reputeRagnar Lothbrok has a reputation beyond reputeRagnar Lothbrok has a reputation beyond reputeRagnar Lothbrok has a reputation beyond reputeRagnar Lothbrok has a reputation beyond reputeRagnar Lothbrok has a reputation beyond reputeRagnar Lothbrok has a reputation beyond repute
have a blue parallelogram - Jack Napier beer is good - -pound4pound- beer for you flomo killer - -pound4pound- For hurting their feelings over and over.  Great work. - Johnny Chingas Medal for flomo-killer lol - led 
Whoreville Appreciation Award - Jack Napier Awesome name and avatar, cheers!! - Major Motoko Biggest retard destoryer on NSB, so many fl0m0s have been slayed by the hands of C E L L - Hidden Floyd Stans need to steer clear from C E L L because he will dismantle you - Hidden thunderdome beast - jas 
For speaking your mind and for being the first person to mention me in the Thunderdome. Congrats. Here is a cold one for ya. - BrushMyHair LOL Thunderdome master - Bardock for this quote: "GGG needs cotto more than Canelo needs Cotto." I agree 100% with this quote. - BrushMyHair 

Quote:
Originally Posted by DiLLiNGER View Post
welcome to last week moron.
sorry i dont keep up with every article out on the net.

**** breath.
Old 08-25-2010, 01:28 AM
DiLLiNGER
Banned

San Miguel from the PI. Cheers - JM1 I LOVE MYSELF - DiLLiNGER Cookie for my friend Dillz - -Ash- Have some Ice Cream bro - -Ash- For putting these fools in their places - -Ash- 
Make it rain on the haters - -Ash- lets stack those gifts up for you buddy - -Ash- Throw this pie at the next poster who talks trash to you - -Ash- Kept a piece for you from Dorians birthday cake buddy - -Ash- Cause I Love Ya Son - Stones In Exile 
Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - JM1 Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - JM1 Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - JM1 Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - JM1 Head and Neck Cancer - -Ash- 
Childhood Cancer - Grand Champ Graves Disease - Lymphedema - Men's Health - Pro Choice - Prostate Cancer - Scleroderma - Thyroid Disease - Trisomy 18 - Rolling Stone Lou Gehrig's Disease (ALS) - -Kevin- Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - -Kevin- Myasthenia Gravis - Ovarian Cancer - Sexual Assault - Substance Abuse - -Kevin- 

pay more attention cunt lips.
Old 08-25-2010, 01:32 AM
Carpe Diem
Seize the day

Rep Power: 49 Carpe Diem has a reputation beyond reputeCarpe Diem has a reputation beyond reputeCarpe Diem has a reputation beyond reputeCarpe Diem has a reputation beyond reputeCarpe Diem has a reputation beyond reputeCarpe Diem has a reputation beyond reputeCarpe Diem has a reputation beyond reputeCarpe Diem has a reputation beyond reputeCarpe Diem has a reputation beyond reputeCarpe Diem has a reputation beyond reputeCarpe Diem has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 116,972,032,116,246.62
Total Points: 117,016,175,242,626.00
only mayweather fan i can stand and like lol! keep being a cool guy! i like slushies so here's one hehe! cheers bro! :) - Akyra Here...have a beer. Men don't drink slushies. - check hook No Message - Old Coward beer 4 a good poster - led Have a shot - danny711 
Merry Christmas - Flab old enough to drink - MANIAC310 Pacquiao vs Marquez IV! - Check_hooks Have a gift - ABOSWORTH solid poster - sugarsmosley 

I'd already made a thread about it, clown.
Old 08-25-2010, 01:33 AM
Jim Jeffries
rugged individualist

Rep Power: 88 Jim Jeffries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Jeffries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Jeffries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Jeffries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Jeffries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Jeffries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Jeffries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Jeffries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Jeffries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Jeffries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Jeffries has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 73,289,114,453,705.47
Total Points: 73,289,116,226,505.42
U.S.A. Forever!!!!!!! - Mike Tyson77 Have a brew with your boy Pea, Jim.... - Shin Akuma have a gift.. - Miyagi To a very intelligent poster! - abosworth Republican Jockholder - alfonso13702 
merry xmas - msagrain Happy 10K Posts - Golden Boy 360 congrats on 10K jim...cheers - Makavelli 10,000!! - tyson 10k! - Equilibrium 
Too bad it ain't Cotto's Schlong!! - chicano79us Preach on!!! - -veteran420- have some san miguel - Akinapepemo have some san miguel - Akinapepemo yeah - BoxingTech718 
You get the Glen Beck award. Thanks for having my back brother - Mike Tyson77 Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. Happy Holidays  Jim.. - !! AI-Holmes!! Happy holidays bro! - led* Sorry you're asian and ugly.  This will make you feel better. - robust_ 
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - mangler World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - Mr._Pink World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - street bully AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - mangler Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - Akinapepemo 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - codey 

Sorry ain't quite gonna cut it for all the people you gave AIDS, cnt.

Old 08-25-2010, 01:33 AM
Ragnar Lothbrok
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by DiLLiNGER View Post
pay more attention cunt lips.
i should check all the lounge pages up to last week.

sorry about that Anal Prolapse.
Old 08-25-2010, 01:35 AM
Ragnar Lothbrok
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by P4P305 View Post
I'd already made a thread about it, clown.
good for you sh itburg.
Old 08-25-2010, 01:38 AM
mushahadeen
Banned

Rep Power: 0 mushahadeen has a reputation beyond reputemushahadeen has a reputation beyond reputemushahadeen has a reputation beyond reputemushahadeen has a reputation beyond reputemushahadeen has a reputation beyond reputemushahadeen has a reputation beyond reputemushahadeen has a reputation beyond reputemushahadeen has a reputation beyond reputemushahadeen has a reputation beyond reputemushahadeen has a reputation beyond reputemushahadeen has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 4,806,369.64
sit on that you cunt - project xxx1 I know you need it - kyshenko team Add this to your collection - led you deserve a kick for being so stupid - Freedom. stop being racist - Freedom. 
you can pretend it's Floyd - Freedom. You'll need it for Chavez Jr - vacon04 ownage of a pactard - I'm so sorry love your style of posting, keep it up - Primera Pretend its Chavez Jr and sit on it. - Sir. Afiln 
No Message - whoseyourdaddy p4p best chavez jr fan - Perro For the 15th to dry your tears - dan_cov For Chavez Jr when you visit him in hospital - dan_cov 
Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - mathed Gay and Lesbian Pride - kyshenko team Gay and Lesbian Pride - MANIAC310 Gay and Lesbian Pride - Freedom. 

If I had HIV I would do the same f-ing thing.
Old 08-25-2010, 01:39 AM
DiLLiNGER
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Willie Swindler View Post
i should check all the lounge pages up to last week.

sorry about that Anal Prolapse.
what's up with you and those homo sexual comments,is that how u joke around with ur boyfriend lolz