Boxing Forum
  Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Non Boxing Talk > Boxing Scene Lounge
Register Blogs Chat Arcade Groups Mark Forums Read
View Poll Results: would you tell your parents that ur gay for a month for 5k
Yes 17 65.38%
No 9 34.62%
Voters: 26. You may not vote on this poll

Old 08-16-2010, 03:02 AM
Gorilla Dogs
G Doggy Dog

Rep Power: 29 Gorilla Dogs has a reputation beyond reputeGorilla Dogs has a reputation beyond reputeGorilla Dogs has a reputation beyond reputeGorilla Dogs has a reputation beyond reputeGorilla Dogs has a reputation beyond reputeGorilla Dogs has a reputation beyond reputeGorilla Dogs has a reputation beyond reputeGorilla Dogs has a reputation beyond reputeGorilla Dogs has a reputation beyond reputeGorilla Dogs has a reputation beyond reputeGorilla Dogs has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 2,432,516.36
Total Points: 3,058,539.41
For You To Suck On Bitch.. - BritishBoxing92 to the biggest draw on boxing scene......oh wait your banned...NYAHAHAHA! - BritishBoxing92 can never be sure huh son?? one more for luck - BritishBoxing92 Congrats On Coming Out Of The Closet...Here Is A Gift For You - BritishBoxing92 No Message - BritishBoxing92 
No Message - BritishBoxing92 No Message - BritishBoxing92 vibrator is a girls best friend....you would know that right? - BritishBoxing92 think of it as a early christmas present - BritishBoxing92 for troll of the century.... - BritishBoxing92 
No Message - BritishBoxing92 No Message - BritishBoxing92 No Message - BritishBoxing92 No Message - BritishBoxing92 No Message - BritishBoxing92 
No Message - BritishBoxing92 to help you through your banning blues... - BritishBoxing92 G - BritishBoxing92 A - BritishBoxing92 Y - BritishBoxing92 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - Le4 Gay and Lesbian Pride - Le4 Gay and Lesbian Pride - Le4 Male Breast Cancer - Pregnancy Loss - Infant Loss - Sudden Infant Death - The Teacher Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - The Teacher 
Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - The Teacher Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - The Teacher Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - The Teacher Gay and Lesbian Pride - Ken Kaniff Gay and Lesbian Pride - jazluvr 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - jazluvr Gay and Lesbian Pride - jazluvr Gay and Lesbian Pride - jazluvr Gay and Lesbian Pride - jazluvr Gay and Lesbian Pride - jazluvr 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - jazluvr Gay and Lesbian Pride - BritishBoxing92 Gay and Lesbian Pride - BritishBoxing92 Gay and Lesbian Pride - BritishBoxing92 Gay and Lesbian Pride - BritishBoxing92 
Default As a joke, would you tell your parents ......

That your gay ...and be all serious about it for a whole MONTH! for $5000 dollars?

After one month you get the money and tell your parents you did it for the money LMAO
Old 08-16-2010, 03:12 AM
Spray_resistant
Probably Top 10 In my Era

Rep Power: 107 Spray_resistant has a reputation beyond reputeSpray_resistant has a reputation beyond reputeSpray_resistant has a reputation beyond reputeSpray_resistant has a reputation beyond reputeSpray_resistant has a reputation beyond reputeSpray_resistant has a reputation beyond reputeSpray_resistant has a reputation beyond reputeSpray_resistant has a reputation beyond reputeSpray_resistant has a reputation beyond reputeSpray_resistant has a reputation beyond reputeSpray_resistant has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 19,454,867,006.30
Total Points: 6,030,611,446,104.67
No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest 
No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest for you and vanity to use - Hi-Dro 
Whoreville Appreciation Award - Jack Napier for a friend - xi! one of boxingscene's best posters - Freedom. Happy Holidays to you are your gorgeous missus. x x x - *Boss Lady* Happy New Year - Freedom. 
No Message - Tha_Greatest Blue parallelogram 4 u sir - Russian Crushin Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. Happy holidays bro! - led* valuable addition to the training forum - jas 
Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - -Kev- Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - -Kev- Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - -Kev- Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - -Kev- Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - -Kev- 
Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - -Kev- Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - -Kev- Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - -Kev- Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - -Kev- Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - -Kev- 
Send a message via AIM to Spray_resistant

What a question, your the man GD

I can say that yes I would, I could really use 5K and I could always tell my mother after the month was over that I did it for 5K and have been banging my GF the whole time.
Old 08-16-2010, 03:14 AM
Gorilla Dogs
G Doggy Dog

Rep Power: 29 Gorilla Dogs has a reputation beyond reputeGorilla Dogs has a reputation beyond reputeGorilla Dogs has a reputation beyond reputeGorilla Dogs has a reputation beyond reputeGorilla Dogs has a reputation beyond reputeGorilla Dogs has a reputation beyond reputeGorilla Dogs has a reputation beyond reputeGorilla Dogs has a reputation beyond reputeGorilla Dogs has a reputation beyond reputeGorilla Dogs has a reputation beyond reputeGorilla Dogs has a reputation beyond repute
For You To Suck On Bitch.. - BritishBoxing92 to the biggest draw on boxing scene......oh wait your banned...NYAHAHAHA! - BritishBoxing92 can never be sure huh son?? one more for luck - BritishBoxing92 Congrats On Coming Out Of The Closet...Here Is A Gift For You - BritishBoxing92 No Message - BritishBoxing92 
No Message - BritishBoxing92 No Message - BritishBoxing92 vibrator is a girls best friend....you would know that right? - BritishBoxing92 think of it as a early christmas present - BritishBoxing92 for troll of the century.... - BritishBoxing92 
No Message - BritishBoxing92 No Message - BritishBoxing92 No Message - BritishBoxing92 No Message - BritishBoxing92 No Message - BritishBoxing92 
No Message - BritishBoxing92 to help you through your banning blues... - BritishBoxing92 G - BritishBoxing92 A - BritishBoxing92 Y - BritishBoxing92 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - Le4 Gay and Lesbian Pride - Le4 Gay and Lesbian Pride - Le4 Male Breast Cancer - Pregnancy Loss - Infant Loss - Sudden Infant Death - The Teacher Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - The Teacher 
Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - The Teacher Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - The Teacher Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - The Teacher Gay and Lesbian Pride - Ken Kaniff Gay and Lesbian Pride - jazluvr 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - jazluvr Gay and Lesbian Pride - jazluvr Gay and Lesbian Pride - jazluvr Gay and Lesbian Pride - jazluvr Gay and Lesbian Pride - jazluvr 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - jazluvr Gay and Lesbian Pride - BritishBoxing92 Gay and Lesbian Pride - BritishBoxing92 Gay and Lesbian Pride - BritishBoxing92 Gay and Lesbian Pride - BritishBoxing92 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spray_resistant View Post
What a question, your the man GD

I can say that yes I would, I could really use 5K and I could always tell my mother after the month was over that I did it for 5K and have been banging my GF the whole time.
i kept thinking about this all week and never got around to making the thread. i wouldnt do it. my parents are so against homosexuality and stuff like that and they probably still think i am after i tell em i did it for money hahahahah

jk

but no i would never say that LMFAO
Old 08-16-2010, 03:24 AM
Stone Roses!
Banned

Bank: 19,882,109.49
Total Points: 20,415,559.72
keep pawning people homie - Tha_Greatest No Message - BostonGuy koo poster! - Erik13 for always having my back! - Gorilla Dogs 
World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - Freedom Fighter 

1 star?

Da ****. This is some of the funniest **** posted on here.

LMAO!!!!
Old 08-16-2010, 03:35 AM
Gorilla Dogs
G Doggy Dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stone Roses! View Post
1 star?

Da ****. This is some of the funniest **** posted on here.

LMAO!!!!
some guy that is jelous of g dog keeps 1 staring my threads. lmao
Old 08-16-2010, 04:39 AM
JAB5239
Banned

Rep Power: 0 JAB5239 has a reputation beyond reputeJAB5239 has a reputation beyond reputeJAB5239 has a reputation beyond reputeJAB5239 has a reputation beyond reputeJAB5239 has a reputation beyond reputeJAB5239 has a reputation beyond reputeJAB5239 has a reputation beyond reputeJAB5239 has a reputation beyond reputeJAB5239 has a reputation beyond reputeJAB5239 has a reputation beyond reputeJAB5239 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 19,946,911,790,948.20
Total Points: 19,946,911,873,669.65
For giving me a chance to learn from the best. - DWiens421 For posting endless wisdom - Massage Queen keep dropping knowledge jabs - Makavelli To my friend Jab. One of the SUPERstars of Boxingscene. - BattlingNelson A toast homey. Here's to one of the site's best posters. - mangler 
Keeping History Alive - 0Rooster4Life0 Although we may disagree, I completely understand you. - Dominicano Soy! A lucky charm 4 ya homey - mangler To my boy JAB for keeping it real at all times - Kevin Jesus To a cool guy - Stoppage 
for being a heavyweight in history section - led For a friend and a guy who really knows his stuff. - Lorily Great Poster and Moderator. - Barnburner For your boxing knowledge and insightful threads. - Barnburner For being a noble gent and for top posts! - Sugarj 
To one of the nicest members on this forum. Knows boxing also! - Terry A For all the Boxing knowledge shared - BulgariasFinest For a great guy - jazluvr Thanks for your continued friendship & for sharing your wealth of boxing knowledge w/ us! - Terry A Cheers mate. Loving the section. - BennyST 
Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - Tha_Greatest Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - Tha_Greatest Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - Tha_Greatest Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - Tha_Greatest Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - Tha_Greatest 
Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - Tha_Greatest Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - Tha_Greatest Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - Tha_Greatest Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - Tha_Greatest Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - Tha_Greatest 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gorilla Dogs View Post
That your gay ...and be all serious about it for a whole MONTH! for $5000 dollars?

After one month you get the money and tell your parents you did it for the money LMAO

For 5k? Hell yeah! My mom wouldn't believe it, but if my dad were still alive it might give him a heart attack.
Old 08-16-2010, 05:02 AM
supRa
supercharged

Rep Power: 25 supRa has a reputation beyond reputesupRa has a reputation beyond reputesupRa has a reputation beyond reputesupRa has a reputation beyond reputesupRa has a reputation beyond reputesupRa has a reputation beyond reputesupRa has a reputation beyond reputesupRa has a reputation beyond reputesupRa has a reputation beyond reputesupRa has a reputation beyond reputesupRa has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 3,568,009,760.20
Total Points: 3,568,085,911.74
Merry Christmas - msagrain here you go - Savino Have a snack homey. You good peoples. - mangler for being a cool dude - mangler jr Cool mothafukka - mangler 
No Message - ??? good video bro! good luck on your next fight! - jose830 
Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - mangler AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - .::WaRCoTTo::. Hodgkin's Disease - Testicular Cancer - ??? Gay and Lesbian Pride - $iCaRiO Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - WANGLER 
Send a message via Skype™ to supRa

****... lol... um id think twice about this!!
Old 08-16-2010, 05:03 AM
Willy Wanker
Thug In Peace

Rep Power: 12 Willy Wanker has a reputation beyond reputeWilly Wanker has a reputation beyond reputeWilly Wanker has a reputation beyond reputeWilly Wanker has a reputation beyond reputeWilly Wanker has a reputation beyond reputeWilly Wanker has a reputation beyond reputeWilly Wanker has a reputation beyond reputeWilly Wanker has a reputation beyond reputeWilly Wanker has a reputation beyond reputeWilly Wanker has a reputation beyond reputeWilly Wanker has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 58,535,342,946,567.21
Total Points: 58,535,343,054,660.76
No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest 
now it is done homie - Tha_Greatest ill start a new row for you - led No Message - led You have me laughing like mad dude - Risty Happy holidays my alt! :D - led* 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest 

i wish i had that dea for 5000.

i once to told my parents i was gay for free, just to piss them off. i was actually just embarassed to bring my fat girlfriend home. i finally i did and they were relieved. in a way, telling them i was gay prepared them for having a bbw for my first love. i was fat also and so were my parents, but they had higher expectations for me.
Old 08-16-2010, 05:09 AM
GOAT86
Banned

Rep Power: 0 GOAT86 has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT86 has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT86 has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT86 has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT86 has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT86 has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT86 has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT86 has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT86 has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT86 has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT86 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,846,466,619.99
Total Points: 1,896,884,612.00
have a blue parallelogram - Jack Napier gloss for the whore - D.I.E.S.E.L Disguise yourself some more - EngorgedW/Blood enjoy! - led .|. - D.I.E.S.E.L 
____________ - D.I.E.S.E.L $%^&* *&^% - D.I.E.S.E.L $%^&*# - D.I.E.S.E.L @#$%^& - D.I.E.S.E.L b4 it rains - cannonball_X 
Thanks for the inspiration. :) - Boss Lady 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - led Gay and Lesbian Pride - EngorgedW/Blood Gay and Lesbian Pride - D.I.E.S.E.L 

I'd perform a pr0n-movie with Gwen Stefani lookin like a tranny for $5000,-
Old 08-16-2010, 05:44 AM
Dorian
The P4P King

Rep Power: 158 Dorian has a reputation beyond reputeDorian has a reputation beyond reputeDorian has a reputation beyond reputeDorian has a reputation beyond reputeDorian has a reputation beyond reputeDorian has a reputation beyond reputeDorian has a reputation beyond reputeDorian has a reputation beyond reputeDorian has a reputation beyond reputeDorian has a reputation beyond reputeDorian has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 102,174,367,803,579.06
Total Points: 102,174,367,927,959.48
I see you, D! - Ether Buy yourself a new life - -Kev- Money May AllDay, VIP4LIFE. Enjoy the fight. - CRASH DUMMY a true p4p. - Ether Read the message in the ribbon I just sent you - -Kev- 
Protect yourself at all times - -Kev- Im holdin on your rope Got me ten feet off the ground - -Kev- give them all the fight they want. - Ether Feliz Navidad Red k sent - El Mustang All in on Dorian. - Ether 
Happy holidays bro! - led Happy holidays to you too meooooow! ;) - *Boss Lady* Kitties like fishies, meow :) - *Boss Lady* Happy birthday, bud - Sweet Pea 50 Happy Birfffday :D x - *Boss Lady* 
happy bday bro, was gone yesterday - Ether Happy Easter :kiss: Meooooooooooow! - Bossy Nice gifs! - komodo fratele meu din alta mama - Alx. Censor fail - -Kev- 
Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - -Kev- Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - -Kev- Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - -Kev- Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - kswizzy99 Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - -Kev- 

Make that 50k son