Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing
View Poll Results: Who's greater?
Ali 80 76.92%
Pacquiao 24 23.08%
Voters: 104. You may not vote on this poll

Reply
Thread Navigation

#21
Old 08-17-2010, 07:18 AM
Magnifico!
Banned
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 75
Rep Power: 0 Magnifico! has disabled reputation
Points: 3,424.67
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 3,424.67
Default

Ali only has 1 TKO loss (when he was old, shot, past prime and had Parkinson) against ATG Larry Holmes.



Pacquiao got KTFO twice by 2 no-name bums Campo andBattery buahwahwhahwahwahwhhah


JMM destroyed him twice and a weight drained Morales made him cry.



buwahwawhahwahwhahwhahwhawhahwhah
Reply With Quote
Magnifico! is offline
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
#22
Old 08-17-2010, 07:18 AM
notafaker
Amateur
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 1
Rep Power: 0 notafaker is on a distinguished road
Points: 223.20
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 223.20
Default

Is this really a topic. Ali and Pacman really what a joke. Look at Ali opponents and also include his style and his opponets style. The look at the luckluster counter styles oppponents that Pacquaio have faced. Pac has fouth guys who fought they style he is successful in. I want to see him fight a great counterpuncher.
Reply With Quote
notafaker is offline
#23
Old 08-17-2010, 07:38 AM
-Huey-
The Money Team
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Age: 28
Posts: 8,077
Rep Power: 28 -Huey- has a reputation beyond repute-Huey- has a reputation beyond repute-Huey- has a reputation beyond repute-Huey- has a reputation beyond repute-Huey- has a reputation beyond repute-Huey- has a reputation beyond repute-Huey- has a reputation beyond repute-Huey- has a reputation beyond repute-Huey- has a reputation beyond repute-Huey- has a reputation beyond repute-Huey- has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 523,231.37
Bank: 236,500,270,997,998.91
Total Points: 236,500,271,521,230.31
thread-would jesus forgive margarito? Post #6 - jazluvr449 No Message - -Huey- and you'll take care of the second one.... alriiiiight - Rockin' most underated poster - BostonGuy b-day boy - project xxx1 
congratulations fam - Larryx2011 for being good sport in the, &quot;start rumors&quot; thread - jose830 happy birthday - hhs661 Happy Birthday :kiss: - Bossy No Message - dan_cov 
Happy birthday. - dan_cov Happy Birthday bro! - jose830 Happy holidays bro! - led* Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you. - jose830 :D - happyman 
WINNER!! Correctly guessing Rees' height, 5'4&quot;!! - thuggery 10 days in the slammer is not easy,  have some real food - jose830 beer on bday boy. - led Happy Belated birthday - -jose- courtesy of Arum's Protection Plan, IDIOT!  :lol1:  :lol1: - Kuyukut 
Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - codey 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by notafaker View Post
Is this really a topic. Ali and Pacman really what a joke. Look at Ali opponents and also include his style and his opponets style. The look at the luckluster counter styles oppponents that Pacquaio have faced. Pac has fouth guys who fought they style he is successful in. I want to see him fight a great counterpuncher.
JMM is probably the smartest, greatest counter puncher to come out of Mexico and Pac went through 2 wars with the man, sure the decisions were controversial but both fights could have gone either way. No disrespect to Ali who is a legend, but I have seen a lot of his fights and just can't see what's so great about him other than his speed for the weight. I place Pac above him but that's just my opinion, and I'm entitled to it.
Reply With Quote
-Huey- is offline
#24
Old 08-17-2010, 07:40 AM
elgaringo
Undisputed Champion
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: North England
Age: 38
Posts: 1,602
Rep Power: 12 elgaringo has a reputation beyond reputeelgaringo has a reputation beyond reputeelgaringo has a reputation beyond reputeelgaringo has a reputation beyond reputeelgaringo has a reputation beyond reputeelgaringo has a reputation beyond reputeelgaringo has a reputation beyond reputeelgaringo has a reputation beyond reputeelgaringo has a reputation beyond reputeelgaringo has a reputation beyond reputeelgaringo has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 45,185.51
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 45,185.51
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by CungLe View Post
Pacquiao by country mille.

Freakin Leon Spinks in his 8 fight beat living **** out of Ali and took the title!

And freakin Ken Norton toyed with Ali for 3 fights!

Larry Holmes won every round against him and knocked his ass out!


Ali is overrated!
WTF????? Are U serious? If you are then you have just proved your lack of knowledge! when spinks fought ali he was way past his best and parkins disease plus with age he's slowed down 2 fold in comparison to what he was in his prime. Its amazing, but he was still fast enough to be competative.

Norton just happened to be a difficult guy for Ali to figure out, but I still had him nicking 2 out of 3 of their meetings. He found a way to win and his win against foreman more than made up for the difficulty he had with norton.

As for Holmes your ignorance astounds me!!! Do some research.
Reply With Quote
elgaringo is offline
#25
Old 08-17-2010, 07:45 AM
hugh grant
Undisputed Champion
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: The British Empire
Posts: 11,531
Rep Power: 43 hugh grant has a reputation beyond reputehugh grant has a reputation beyond reputehugh grant has a reputation beyond reputehugh grant has a reputation beyond reputehugh grant has a reputation beyond reputehugh grant has a reputation beyond reputehugh grant has a reputation beyond reputehugh grant has a reputation beyond reputehugh grant has a reputation beyond reputehugh grant has a reputation beyond reputehugh grant has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 1,038,344,126.02
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 1,038,344,126.02
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - S a m u r a i Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - S a m u r a i Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - S a m u r a i Eating Disorders - Esophageal Cancer - Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease - Irritable Bowel Syndrome - Pulmonary Hypertension - rorymac Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - I'm so sorry 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Huey- View Post
JMM is probably the smartest, greatest counter puncher to come out of Mexico and Pac went through 2 wars with the man, sure the decisions were controversial but both fights could have gone either way. No disrespect to Ali who is a legend, but I have seen a lot of his fights and just can't see what's so great about him other than his speed for the weight. I place Pac above him but that's just my opinion, and I'm entitled to it.
I agree, JMM was hardly a mug was he? So Pacs critics must think that Joshua Clottey has never fought any good or great WW's in his time. Pacs total dominance of him isnt anything special i guess?

I suppose Cotto has never fought any great WW's as well? His opinion that Pac is the best hes ever fought shouldnt be taken into account?

The people who actually fought Ali havent sung his praises as much as some of the fans have. A bit of a discrepency there.
Again, i will say i agree with Ali that he thinks Pac is better p4p.
Reply With Quote
hugh grant is offline
#26
Old 08-17-2010, 07:53 AM
GymRat
Contender
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Stayin' in shape.
Posts: 192
Rep Power: 5 GymRat has a reputation beyond reputeGymRat has a reputation beyond reputeGymRat has a reputation beyond reputeGymRat has a reputation beyond reputeGymRat has a reputation beyond reputeGymRat has a reputation beyond reputeGymRat has a reputation beyond reputeGymRat has a reputation beyond reputeGymRat has a reputation beyond reputeGymRat has a reputation beyond reputeGymRat has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 33,931.47
Bank: 43,916,169.56
Total Points: 43,950,101.03
routines...... - Saucy Jacky 
Default

Pacquiao is greater, to be honest.

Ali beat his opponents by literally running away from them the whole match or holding them if they got too close. His other method of fighting when he couldnt' do that was to simply stand there and get the crap beat out of him (Frazier, Patterson II, Foreman). No skill in either of his ways. Other than being able to take one hell of a punch in his rope-a-dope years, I have never been impressed with Ali.

Ali is the most overrated boxer ever and it seems people only lick the sweat off his nuts because all the other people are licking the sweat off of his nuts and it's not cool if you don't lick the sweat off his nuts with the other people who are licking the sweat off of his nuts. A runner and holder compared to a fighter and warrior. You can have the greatest resume in the world but if you beat all of your opponents by running and holding then it voids it in my eyes. Pacquiao is greater and I'm not even much of a Pacquiao fan.
Reply With Quote
GymRat is offline
#27
Old 08-17-2010, 07:53 AM
Ryannn
Undisputed Champion
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 3,904
Rep Power: 16 Ryannn has a reputation beyond reputeRyannn has a reputation beyond reputeRyannn has a reputation beyond reputeRyannn has a reputation beyond reputeRyannn has a reputation beyond reputeRyannn has a reputation beyond reputeRyannn has a reputation beyond reputeRyannn has a reputation beyond reputeRyannn has a reputation beyond reputeRyannn has a reputation beyond reputeRyannn has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 19,747,080.84
Bank: 7,186,898.07
Total Points: 26,933,978.91
i dont know who the fukk u are but i just wanted to give you this, lol, nyahahahaha - Tha_Greatest No Message - rorymac 
Default

crap thread, im just gonna choose pacquiao
Reply With Quote
Ryannn is offline
#28
Old 08-17-2010, 07:57 AM
Magnifico!
Banned
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 75
Rep Power: 0 Magnifico! has disabled reputation
Points: 3,424.67
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 3,424.67
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by GymRat View Post
Pacquiao is greater, to be honest.

Ali beat his opponents by literally running away from them the whole match or holding them if they got too close. His other method of fighting when he couldnt' do that was to simply stand there and get the crap beat out of him (Frazier, Patterson II, Foreman). No skill in either of his ways. Other than being able to take one hell of a punch in his rope-a-dope years, I have never been impressed with Ali.

Ali is the most overrated boxer ever and it seems people only lick the sweat off his nuts because all the other people are licking the sweat off of his nuts and it's not cool if you don't lick the sweat off his nuts with the other people who are licking the sweat off of his nuts. A runner and holder compared to a fighter and warrior. You can have the greatest resume in the world but if you beat all of your opponents by running and holding then it voids it in my eyes. Pacquiao is greater and I'm not even much of a Pacquiao fan.
buwahwhawhahwhhwhahwha


Pacquiao got KTFO twice.


Get Lost twice to JMM

He lost to a weight drained Morales.


He duckes slick fighters.


Ali fought every style of fighter.


He beat 7 hall of famers.

ATG's Liston twice, Foreman, Patterson twice, Frazier twice, Norton twice, Jerry Quarry twice, Bonavena, Shavers, Lyle



Meanwhile Padquiao fought joke David Diaz and ducked Joel Casamayor

He fought joke CLottey and ducked Mayweather by claiming he is suspicous to chicken bones


buwahwhawhahwahwhawhh


Pacqtards like you are stupid
Reply With Quote
Magnifico! is offline
#29
Old 08-17-2010, 08:02 AM
GymRat
Contender
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Stayin' in shape.
Posts: 192
Rep Power: 5 GymRat has a reputation beyond reputeGymRat has a reputation beyond reputeGymRat has a reputation beyond reputeGymRat has a reputation beyond reputeGymRat has a reputation beyond reputeGymRat has a reputation beyond reputeGymRat has a reputation beyond reputeGymRat has a reputation beyond reputeGymRat has a reputation beyond reputeGymRat has a reputation beyond reputeGymRat has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 33,931.47
Bank: 43,916,169.56
Total Points: 43,950,101.03
routines...... - Saucy Jacky 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magnifico! View Post
buwahwhawhahwhhwhahwha


Pacquiao got KTFO twice.


Get Lost twice to JMM

He lost to a weight drained Morales.


He duckes slick fighters.


Ali fought every style of fighter.


He beat 7 hall of famers.

ATG's Liston twice, Foreman, Patterson twice, Frazier twice, Norton twice, Jerry Quarry twice, Bonavena, Shavers, Lyle



Meanwhile Padquiao fought joke David Diaz and ducked Joel Casamayor

He fought joke CLottey and ducked Mayweather by claiming he is suspicous to chicken bones


buwahwhawhahwahwhawhh


Pacqtards like you are stupid
I'm not a *******. I don't even really like him all that much. Muhammad Ali ran and held through his whole career. You can beat every ATG in history 100 times over but if you do it via running and holding it means nothing. Nothing you ever say can chance that, and Pacquiao's cons can't change that either.
Reply With Quote
GymRat is offline
#30
Old 08-17-2010, 08:08 AM
Magnifico!
Banned
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 75
Rep Power: 0 Magnifico! has disabled reputation
Points: 3,424.67
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 3,424.67
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by GymRat View Post
I'm not a *******. I don't even really like him all that much. Muhammad Ali ran and held through his whole career. You can beat every ATG in history 100 times over but if you do it via running and holding it means nothing. Nothing you ever say can chance that, and Pacquiao's cons can't change that either.
BUWHAWHAHWHAHWAHHWHAHW

BEcause Ali has a different style to Pacquiao he's not Greater??

buwahhwahwhahwhawhhaw

You exposed yourself as a noob

you are a joke and know nothing

Paquiao fights tailor made fighters and when he fought a counter puncher he got exposed TWICE

By JMM


King ******* Ronnie Nathanielz scored the second fight for JMM


AJAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHHA


Proof Pacquiao can't handle counter punchers





Pacquiao has no defence and no piunch accuracy.

He gets hit too often.

He only landed 19% of his punches vs Joke fighter Clottey


buwahwahwhahwhahwhawhhaw


NO SKILL.


Paquiao is a joke so don't compare styles idiot.

Ali's Resume >>>>>>> Pac
Ali's Skill >>>>>>>>> Pac
Ali's Chin >>>>>>> Pac




"OH MY GOSH!!!! HIS EYES ARE CROSSED!!!!"
Reply With Quote
Magnifico! is offline
Reply

Bookmarks

Tags
greater, pacman?, who's

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


Privacy Policy - Submit News - Feedback - Site Map - Advertise with Us

Copyright 2003-2013 BoxingScene LLC All rights reserved.

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:19 AM.
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.