Boxing Forum
  Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Non Boxing Talk > Latino Lounge
Register Blogs Chat Arcade Groups Mark Forums Read

Old 08-16-2010, 08:01 PM
RavshinRicRude
Da Real HMIC

Rep Power: 93 RavshinRicRude has a reputation beyond reputeRavshinRicRude has a reputation beyond reputeRavshinRicRude has a reputation beyond reputeRavshinRicRude has a reputation beyond reputeRavshinRicRude has a reputation beyond reputeRavshinRicRude has a reputation beyond reputeRavshinRicRude has a reputation beyond reputeRavshinRicRude has a reputation beyond reputeRavshinRicRude has a reputation beyond reputeRavshinRicRude has a reputation beyond reputeRavshinRicRude has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 3,819,150,290,319,087.50
Total Points: 3,819,150,290,340,284.00
Seeing as you like these...lol. - jazluvr ay te va - el20cuatro A gift for ya.. - !! AI-Holmes!! un gift - El Más Mejor Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious.. - !! AI-Holmes!! 
supered - (ROY) Ten compa Superman1 - Cleto_Reyes gracias - ClitschKO_cuzn No Message - msagrain Congrats on 10k mate.. - iJohn Locke 
to my homie - Tha_Greatest you themod homie, you in control of the hispanic lounge, lol!!!!!!!, true story, lol - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest 
No Message - Tha_Greatest Thanks for all the help man - BulgariasFinest Hola amor <3 :kiss: - Bossy for being good sport in the, "start rumors" thread - jose830 15,000 posteos! :beerchug: - jose830 
Default Let me tell you something you already know...

"Let me tell you something you already know...the world ain't no sun shine and rainbows.....it's a very mean and nasty place...and I don't care how tough you are...it will beat you to your knees and keep you there permanently if you let it....you me or nobody is gonna hit as hard as life....but it ain't about how hard you hit....but about how hard you can get hit....and keep moving forward....how much you can take...and keep moving forward....that's how winning is done!!!

Now if you know what you're worth then go out and get what your worth...but you gotta be willing to take the hits.....and not pointing fingers saying you ain't where you wanna be because of him or her or anybody.....cowards do that...and that ain't you!!! you're better than that!"

lets see anyone know where that's from???

Truer words have never been spoken......no lie!

but why would I post this here in this lang???? any takers????

Last edited by RavshinRicRude; 08-17-2010 at 11:22 AM..
Old 08-16-2010, 08:19 PM
Del Coqui
SAN JUAN

Rep Power: 23 Del Coqui has a reputation beyond reputeDel Coqui has a reputation beyond reputeDel Coqui has a reputation beyond reputeDel Coqui has a reputation beyond reputeDel Coqui has a reputation beyond reputeDel Coqui has a reputation beyond reputeDel Coqui has a reputation beyond reputeDel Coqui has a reputation beyond reputeDel Coqui has a reputation beyond reputeDel Coqui has a reputation beyond reputeDel Coqui has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 447,181,031.54
Total Points: 449,371,182.34
BORICUA!!!! - williamhvx1 a bet is a bet, gracias! - Perro have some San Miguel to our new superstar JML! - Papa Ace u da man!! - Sox8055 War CoTTo! - Sox8055 
WaR Cotto! - Sox8055 War CoTTo! - Sox8055 War CoTTo! - Sox8055 
World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - Sox8055 World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - Sox8055 World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - Sox8055 World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - Sox8055 

Duh! Rocky Balboa, you owe me 100k pay up!
Old 08-16-2010, 08:48 PM
GeorgiaRED
Georgia On My Mind

Rep Power: 11 GeorgiaRED has a reputation beyond reputeGeorgiaRED has a reputation beyond reputeGeorgiaRED has a reputation beyond reputeGeorgiaRED has a reputation beyond reputeGeorgiaRED has a reputation beyond reputeGeorgiaRED has a reputation beyond reputeGeorgiaRED has a reputation beyond reputeGeorgiaRED has a reputation beyond reputeGeorgiaRED has a reputation beyond reputeGeorgiaRED has a reputation beyond reputeGeorgiaRED has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 19,023.54
Total Points: 10,034,148,718.24
Una fria para ti.. - !! AI-Holmes!! gift for ya bud - peyk-peyk Eat a slice. - Hard Dick besos para ti :) - *Boss Lady* No Message - Round 1 
No Message - Round 1 
AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - !! AI-Holmes!! Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - !! AI-Holmes!! Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - Hard Dick Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - El Más Mejor Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - El Más Mejor 
AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - El Más Mejor Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - MANIAC310 AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - MANIAC310 Aphasia - Asthma/Allergies - Brain Cancer - Brain Tumors - Diabetes - Mental Illness - chiguy91 Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - bigsmoothh 
Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - bigsmoothh Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - bigsmoothh Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - bigsmoothh Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - Round 1 Graves Disease - Lymphedema - Men's Health - Pro Choice - Prostate Cancer - Scleroderma - Thyroid Disease - Trisomy 18 - Round 1 
Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - Cleto_Reyes 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slick Ric View Post
"Let me tell you something you already know...the world ain't no sun shine and rainbows.....it's a very mean and nasty place...and I don't care how tough you are...it will beat you to your knees and keep you there permanently if you let it....you me or nobody is gonna hit as hard as life....but it ain't about how hard you hit....but about how hard you can get it....and keep moving forward....how much you can take...and keep moving forward....that's how winning is done!!!

Now if you know what you're worth then go out and get what your worth...but you gotta be willing to take the hits.....and not pointing fingers saying you ain't where you wanna be because of him or her or anybody.....cowards do that...and that ain't you!!! you're better than that!"

lets see anyone know where that's from???

Truer words have never been spoken......no lie!

but why would I post this here in this lang???? any takers????
Tu Pai got it right. It is from Rocky Balboa when he's talking to his son outside his restaurant. Rocky has his blazer on and a tee that says Dempsey on front of it.

That was the best scene of that movie. Thanks for typing that Ric I've been wanting to post that huge quote on my facebook page under favorite quotes.

But I believe Rock says, "but about how hard you can get hit" it's hit at the end instead of it. "....but about how hard you can get hit..."

You're calling someone on here a coward. I wonder who. DesertStrom maybe?
Old 08-17-2010, 11:25 AM
RavshinRicRude
Da Real HMIC

Rep Power: 93 RavshinRicRude has a reputation beyond reputeRavshinRicRude has a reputation beyond reputeRavshinRicRude has a reputation beyond reputeRavshinRicRude has a reputation beyond reputeRavshinRicRude has a reputation beyond reputeRavshinRicRude has a reputation beyond reputeRavshinRicRude has a reputation beyond reputeRavshinRicRude has a reputation beyond reputeRavshinRicRude has a reputation beyond reputeRavshinRicRude has a reputation beyond reputeRavshinRicRude has a reputation beyond repute
Seeing as you like these...lol. - jazluvr ay te va - el20cuatro A gift for ya.. - !! AI-Holmes!! un gift - El Más Mejor Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious.. - !! AI-Holmes!! 
supered - (ROY) Ten compa Superman1 - Cleto_Reyes gracias - ClitschKO_cuzn No Message - msagrain Congrats on 10k mate.. - iJohn Locke 
to my homie - Tha_Greatest you themod homie, you in control of the hispanic lounge, lol!!!!!!!, true story, lol - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest 
No Message - Tha_Greatest Thanks for all the help man - BulgariasFinest Hola amor <3 :kiss: - Bossy for being good sport in the, "start rumors" thread - jose830 15,000 posteos! :beerchug: - jose830 

Quote:
Originally Posted by JamesBond007 View Post
Tu Pai got it right. It is from Rocky Balboa when he's talking to his son outside his restaurant. Rocky has his blazer on and a tee that says Dempsey on front of it.

That was the best scene of that movie. Thanks for typing that Ric I've been wanting to post that huge quote on my facebook page under favorite quotes.

But I believe Rock says, "but about how hard you can get hit" it's hit at the end instead of it. "....but about how hard you can get hit..."

You're calling someone on here a coward. I wonder who. DesertStrom maybe?
You are correct sir....well on one count you are.....it does say "hit" not "it" I must have missed the h when I was typing.......

bout that homesexual cum licker Desert.....hahaha nah not at all.....im sure the dude is a coward but that's not here nor there....and I certainly would not waste my time making a thread bout the kat...he don't matter enough to me to do that....hahahh

anyhow anyone else know why I would post this outstanding quote on THIS lang???

I had it up on my space for ever....since the movie came out.....but then I got rid of my space and moved to face.....but that long as quote won't fit any where.......I tried.

Last edited by RavshinRicRude; 08-17-2010 at 11:51 AM..
Old 08-17-2010, 11:45 AM
Cleto_Reyes
Canelo Power

Rep Power: 40 Cleto_Reyes has a reputation beyond reputeCleto_Reyes has a reputation beyond reputeCleto_Reyes has a reputation beyond reputeCleto_Reyes has a reputation beyond reputeCleto_Reyes has a reputation beyond reputeCleto_Reyes has a reputation beyond reputeCleto_Reyes has a reputation beyond reputeCleto_Reyes has a reputation beyond reputeCleto_Reyes has a reputation beyond reputeCleto_Reyes has a reputation beyond reputeCleto_Reyes has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 2,098,553,110,974,742.00
Total Points: 2,160,671,567,075,424.75
amor, amor, amor, besos para ti :kiss: - Bossy Martinez vs Chavez Jr: Boxingscene's most accurate predictor. - Barnburner Good man. - Unknown Champ Happy Holidays  Cleto_Reyes - !! AI-Holmes!! chur - Capaedia 
Always pays on time. - Money_May To your 5k posts. Keep posting brah. - ELHURACAN58 can't green you right now so here's a cold one - jose830 Happy birthday! - jazluvr funny cabron... - Cuauhtémoc1520 
thanks for the payment :fing02: - jose830 Thank you señor! - jose830 Good friend and poster - jazluvr Gracias broki! - jose830 For integrity - Tyler_Durden 
thank you sir...have a cup of coffee. - -jose- 5 años - -jose- fast payment cookie - DannYankee09 I'm in red, so I can't green K, but saludos compa - Jalisciense909 appreciate it homie :fing02: - -jose- 
Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - ??? Emphysema - Lung Cancer - Lung Disease - Multiple Sclerosis - siablo14 Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - Round 1 Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - bigdlb12 Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - !! AI-Holmes!! 
Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - !! AI-Holmes!! AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - !! AI-Holmes!! Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - !! AI-Holmes!! Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - !! AI-Holmes!! Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - bigsmoothh 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - bigsmoothh Childhood Cancer - bigsmoothh Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - bigsmoothh Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - GeorgiaRED Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - bigsmoothh 
AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - bigsmoothh Graves Disease - Lymphedema - Men's Health - Pro Choice - Prostate Cancer - Scleroderma - Thyroid Disease - Trisomy 18 - codey Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - jose830 Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - jazluvr Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - Unknown Champ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slick Ric View Post
You are correct sir....well on once count.....it does say "hit" not "it" I must have missed the h when I was typing.......

bout that homesexual cum licker Desert.....hahaha nah not at all.....im sure the dude is a coward but that's not here nor there....and I certainly would not waste my time making a thread bout the kat...he don't matter enough to me to do that....hahahh

anyhow anyone else know why I would post this outstanding quote on THIS lang???
Because of all the stuff going on with hispanics especially in AZ. SB 1070 discrimination at every hand. Also it has to do with boxing since its rocky balboa
Old 08-17-2010, 11:48 AM
RavshinRicRude
Da Real HMIC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tu Pai View Post
Duh! Rocky Balboa, you owe me 100k pay up!
Ill give you 100K if you get rid of that horrendous avi......ahahhahaha
Old 08-17-2010, 01:26 PM
RavshinRicRude
Da Real HMIC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cleto_Reyes View Post
Because of all the stuff going on with hispanics especially in AZ. SB 1070 discrimination at every hand. Also it has to do with boxing since its rocky balboa
Yeah I'd say that has SOMETHING to do with it....but not completely.....
Old 08-19-2010, 05:53 AM
GeorgiaRED
Georgia On My Mind

Rep Power: 11 GeorgiaRED has a reputation beyond reputeGeorgiaRED has a reputation beyond reputeGeorgiaRED has a reputation beyond reputeGeorgiaRED has a reputation beyond reputeGeorgiaRED has a reputation beyond reputeGeorgiaRED has a reputation beyond reputeGeorgiaRED has a reputation beyond reputeGeorgiaRED has a reputation beyond reputeGeorgiaRED has a reputation beyond reputeGeorgiaRED has a reputation beyond reputeGeorgiaRED has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 19,023.54
Total Points: 10,034,148,718.24
Una fria para ti.. - !! AI-Holmes!! gift for ya bud - peyk-peyk Eat a slice. - Hard Dick besos para ti :) - *Boss Lady* No Message - Round 1 
No Message - Round 1 
AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - !! AI-Holmes!! Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - !! AI-Holmes!! Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - Hard Dick Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - El Más Mejor Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - El Más Mejor 
AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - El Más Mejor Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - MANIAC310 AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - MANIAC310 Aphasia - Asthma/Allergies - Brain Cancer - Brain Tumors - Diabetes - Mental Illness - chiguy91 Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - bigsmoothh 
Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - bigsmoothh Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - bigsmoothh Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - bigsmoothh Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - Round 1 Graves Disease - Lymphedema - Men's Health - Pro Choice - Prostate Cancer - Scleroderma - Thyroid Disease - Trisomy 18 - Round 1 
Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - Cleto_Reyes 

Say Ric! I just put that paragraph on my bio section on my facebook page and it worked for me.
Old 08-20-2010, 12:42 PM
RavshinRicRude
Da Real HMIC

Quote:
Originally Posted by JamesBond007 View Post
Say Ric! I just put that paragraph on my bio section on my facebook page and it worked for me.
really???? it kept telling me that it was too long...........but maybe im not doing it right.....im not too in the mix with facebook just yet......
Old 08-20-2010, 09:00 PM
Junito-Rulez
Banned

Rep Power: 0 Junito-Rulez has a reputation beyond reputeJunito-Rulez has a reputation beyond reputeJunito-Rulez has a reputation beyond reputeJunito-Rulez has a reputation beyond reputeJunito-Rulez has a reputation beyond reputeJunito-Rulez has a reputation beyond reputeJunito-Rulez has a reputation beyond reputeJunito-Rulez has a reputation beyond reputeJunito-Rulez has a reputation beyond reputeJunito-Rulez has a reputation beyond reputeJunito-Rulez has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,181,257.62
Total Points: 1,378,579.65
good poster - shobox good poster with a good attitude. - DiLLiNGER merry christmas!!! - shobox Merry Xmas - mangler An apple a day keeps zionist scum away. - Stone Roses! 
Scarface - Stones! 
World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - USA_Pugilist Gay and Lesbian Pride - Tom Jones 

rocky balboa said that to his son when the cunt asked him to not fight Mason Dixon.