Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing
Thread Navigation

Old 08-19-2010, 08:23 PM
-EX-
King Of The Trading Block

Rep Power: 57 -EX- has a reputation beyond repute-EX- has a reputation beyond repute-EX- has a reputation beyond repute-EX- has a reputation beyond repute-EX- has a reputation beyond repute-EX- has a reputation beyond repute-EX- has a reputation beyond repute-EX- has a reputation beyond repute-EX- has a reputation beyond repute-EX- has a reputation beyond repute-EX- has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 602,845,031,344.82
Total Points: 657,045,938,794.99
Thx man, i'm out of k for you but this will do, points will follow! - Tu Pai Earned yourself a nice cold one. Always comin thru in the clutch haha thanks homey - Natedatpkid King of Trading Block! - Tu Pai for the man of the downloads thread.... - BritishBoxing92 Upload Lord! - The Surgeon 
you really are the king of the trading block! - Tha Executioner Thanks a ton for always providing the links! - chiguy91 thanks once again bro! - chiguy91 King of the Trading Block - Toney Loc For the Movies - garryx2013 
No Message - EdMon917 No Message - EdMon917 Thanks for the uploads bro! - komodo couldn't green you atm, thanks again. - chiguy91 thnx for upload - Teddy Brenner 
For all your contributions to the trading block. You are a fucking legend! - Smelly Panda All hail to the King! - Smelly Panda thanks for the Soto Karass-Berto video - Freedom2013 Thanks for the HD Videos - Ragnarok Long live a king of the Trading Block. - PittyPat 
Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - deliveryman Childhood Cancer - hishaam15 Lou Gehrig's Disease (ALS) - -Ash- Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - garryx2013 Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - komodo 
World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - chiguy91 Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - chiguy91 

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadeyfizzle View Post
Is the guy in ur sig the guy who i heard did a great job of emulating floyd mayweather's style for sparring for oscar delahoya???
Never heard of Sadam Ali emulating Floyd's style...and definently not sparring with Oscar...

Sadam's a welterweight...and just came on the scene(as a pro)
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 08-19-2010, 08:26 PM
SirTomJones
GOLDEN BOY

Rep Power: 73 SirTomJones has a reputation beyond reputeSirTomJones has a reputation beyond reputeSirTomJones has a reputation beyond reputeSirTomJones has a reputation beyond reputeSirTomJones has a reputation beyond reputeSirTomJones has a reputation beyond reputeSirTomJones has a reputation beyond reputeSirTomJones has a reputation beyond reputeSirTomJones has a reputation beyond reputeSirTomJones has a reputation beyond reputeSirTomJones has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 139,159,645,829,325.22
Total Points: 139,164,793,776,983.77
out - *Boss Lady* so - *Boss Lady* they - *Boss Lady* all - *Boss Lady* match - *Boss Lady* 
because - *Boss Lady* i - *Boss Lady* am - *Boss Lady* a - *Boss Lady* fuc - *Boss Lady* 
king - *Boss Lady* leg- - *Boss Lady* -end - *Boss Lady* love - *Boss Lady* ya - *Boss Lady* 
Jonesy - *Boss Lady* Success! :D xxxxx - *Boss Lady* No Message - alza1988 Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. Happy nu year luv! - led* 
Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - *Boss Lady* Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - *Boss Lady* Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - *Boss Lady* Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - *Boss Lady* Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - *Boss Lady* 
Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - *Boss Lady* Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - *Boss Lady* Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - *Boss Lady* Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - *Boss Lady* Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - *Boss Lady* 
Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - *Boss Lady* Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - *Boss Lady* Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - *Boss Lady* Cancer - Epilepsy - Foster Care - Gynecological Cancer - Rett Syndrome - *Boss Lady* Eating Disorders - Esophageal Cancer - Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease - Irritable Bowel Syndrome - Pulmonary Hypertension - codey 

Americans need to stop with the hype.

Americans drop fighters like a bad habit when that boxer looks bad or loses.
Old 08-19-2010, 08:27 PM
youngswish23
Contender

Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 26,014.90

Pernell Whitaker outclassed Chavez that night. Chavez as great as he was he had the most problems with boxers. Guys like Sweet pea, Meldrick Taylor and of course Frankie Randall. Randall boxed circles around him both fights. Gave him the jab angles everything just had julio confused.
Old 08-19-2010, 08:32 PM
BillyBoxing
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 9 BillyBoxing has a reputation beyond reputeBillyBoxing has a reputation beyond reputeBillyBoxing has a reputation beyond reputeBillyBoxing has a reputation beyond reputeBillyBoxing has a reputation beyond reputeBillyBoxing has a reputation beyond reputeBillyBoxing has a reputation beyond reputeBillyBoxing has a reputation beyond reputeBillyBoxing has a reputation beyond reputeBillyBoxing has a reputation beyond reputeBillyBoxing has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 10,081,159.93

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calilloyd View Post
No he didn't and I thought he won the fight. But he did NOT fight every second of the fight. In fact, that was a criticism against him. That he didn't do enough. And who exactly is "overrating" these black fighters? Every fighter in boxing gets overrated by their fans. You have bigoted hang ups about black fighters as if they're exclusive when it comes to being overrated. I've read enough of your post to see through it. I don't know of any fighter more overrated than Edwin Valero. And Bradley's resume ****s all over Valero's. I've never seen you complain about that though. For obvious reasons. Dawson loses and now he "sucks" as if that was the only fight of his career. Khan got KTFO but you think he's the best at 140 over Bradley. Don't pretend like you're being objective because it's clear as day that you're not. And you claiming that the 140 pound divison has been overrated is just stupid. Name all of the better divisions.
I never said Kahn is the best 140 pounder,I said he's 5.11 and has A+ speed,that's why he beat easy Kotelnik who isn't a puncher.

Kahn has been exposed and actually isn't really rated,still.

Read well my post,I'm not talking about black fighters,but slick afro american fighters.

They have an overrated style,it's just a style btw many others.

They are overhyped by american medias dominating the world boxing medias.And so by some fans thinking Bert Sugar knows his boxing altough he never laced up gloves even to hit a punching bag.

You disagree?Guess what?
NO PROBLEM!

OK 140 isn't overrated,but let's see what happen when they move up to 147 and fight a Mosley,a Mayweather,a Pacquiao or to 154 and fight a Martinez or a Williams.
It's a hot division with characters but none are P4P fighters.
Old 08-19-2010, 08:35 PM
Calilloyd
Undisputed Champion

Bank: 624,385.10
Total Points: 651,325.63
For being one helluva poster!!! - Chief2ndzOnly! 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - Freedom Fighter 

[QUOTE=BillyBoxing;9072120]I never said Kahn is the best 140 pounder,I said he's 5.11 and has A+ speed,that's why he beat easy Kotelnik who isn't a puncher.

Read well my post,I'm not talking about black fighters,but slick afro american fighters.

They are overhyped by american medias dominating the world boxing medias.And so by some fans thinking Bert Sugar knows his boxing altough he never laced up gloves even to hit a punching bag.

You disagree?Guess what?
NO PROBLEM!

OK 140 isn't overrated,but let's see what happen when they move up to 147 and fight a Mosley,a Mayweather,a Pacquiao or to 154 and fight a Martinez or a Williams.
It's a hot division with characters but none are P4P fighters.[/
QUOTE]

What happens when they move up is irrelevant. The 140 pound division may be the most competitive in boxing right now. And that is not in any way arguable. And Khan is highly rated. I don't know where you get that "he's not rated".
Old 08-19-2010, 08:35 PM
sicko
Floyd's Semen Collector

Rep Power: 17 sicko has a reputation beyond reputesicko has a reputation beyond reputesicko has a reputation beyond reputesicko has a reputation beyond reputesicko has a reputation beyond reputesicko has a reputation beyond reputesicko has a reputation beyond reputesicko has a reputation beyond reputesicko has a reputation beyond reputesicko has a reputation beyond reputesicko has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 10,002,198,905.55
good posts, here's a gift. - chiguy91 Thanks for joining the discussion in my thread about GF's and boxing, its nice to hear everyones experiences with being a fan of the sport!!! - Atreyu Khalil 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - chiguy91 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Shiherlis View Post
who can forget the ultimate example of "slick" african american vs. "brawler" mexican: meldrick taylor vs. chavez.

despite poor taylor winning many rounds early on he paid a dear price and was destroyed for life.
your just trying to make this a race thing obviously because Taylor wasn't even all that slick of a fighter, every black fighter is not "Slick"

BUT FRANKIE RANDELL was lol and "WHO CAN FORGET" that fight he had with Chavez

Last edited by sicko; 08-19-2010 at 08:42 PM.
Old 08-19-2010, 08:37 PM
qwerty07
Interim Champion

Rep Power: 5 qwerty07 has a reputation beyond reputeqwerty07 has a reputation beyond reputeqwerty07 has a reputation beyond reputeqwerty07 has a reputation beyond reputeqwerty07 has a reputation beyond reputeqwerty07 has a reputation beyond reputeqwerty07 has a reputation beyond reputeqwerty07 has a reputation beyond reputeqwerty07 has a reputation beyond reputeqwerty07 has a reputation beyond reputeqwerty07 has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 78,801.74

Quote:
The slickest and greatest of them all got battered by brawling Joe Frazier. Guess which of the 2 has speech problems
Floyd Mayweather?
Old 08-19-2010, 08:47 PM
BillyBoxing
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 9 BillyBoxing has a reputation beyond reputeBillyBoxing has a reputation beyond reputeBillyBoxing has a reputation beyond reputeBillyBoxing has a reputation beyond reputeBillyBoxing has a reputation beyond reputeBillyBoxing has a reputation beyond reputeBillyBoxing has a reputation beyond reputeBillyBoxing has a reputation beyond reputeBillyBoxing has a reputation beyond reputeBillyBoxing has a reputation beyond reputeBillyBoxing has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 10,081,159.93

[QUOTE=Calilloyd;9072135]
Quote:
Originally Posted by BillyBoxing View Post
I never said Kahn is the best 140 pounder,I said he's 5.11 and has A+ speed,that's why he beat easy Kotelnik who isn't a puncher.

You disagree?Guess what?
NO PROBLEM!

It's a hot division with characters but none are P4P fighters.[/
QUOTE]

What happens when they move up is irrelevant. The 140 pound division may be the most competitive in boxing right now. And that is not in any way arguable. And Khan is highly rated. I don't know where you get that "he's not rated".
He is not rated P4P.

Well,I hope...
Old 08-19-2010, 08:51 PM
Still Burner
Cowboys Fan

Rep Power: 85 Still Burner has a reputation beyond reputeStill Burner has a reputation beyond reputeStill Burner has a reputation beyond reputeStill Burner has a reputation beyond reputeStill Burner has a reputation beyond reputeStill Burner has a reputation beyond reputeStill Burner has a reputation beyond reputeStill Burner has a reputation beyond reputeStill Burner has a reputation beyond reputeStill Burner has a reputation beyond reputeStill Burner has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 2,596,801,476,410.17
Total Points: 3,811,011,909,544.41
No Message - No Ceilings No Message - No Ceilings One that you haven't bought  :lol1: - Fiend F*ck the haters, keep doing your thing man. - S A M U R A I Enjoy it homie. - California Love 
Thanks for the stream. - California Love welcome to fatherhood my dude!! - SekondzOut good luck in the league, you'll need it - El Mustang late congrats on your baby, you will treasure her and god bless you man , that is all - Tha_Greatest Congrats on joining Imdazed's cheerleading squad. - Mr. Copeland 
For still being a trolling coward. - Jim Jeffries Feliz Navidad - El Mustang i like your avatar - zab191 one more - miamike Good post. - FeFist 
quit monkeyin' around bro - cawadoody Merry Christmas Burner. Drink up, relax with your loved ones and smile, because you know you have it good. - deanrw You might need this one day - mesher Good post. - FeFist can watch wshh videos on it :D - thuggery 
Lou Gehrig's Disease (ALS) - No Ceilings Emphysema - Lung Cancer - Lung Disease - Multiple Sclerosis - No Ceilings Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - No Ceilings Childhood Cancer - No Ceilings Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - No Ceilings 
Graves Disease - Lymphedema - Men's Health - Pro Choice - Prostate Cancer - Scleroderma - Thyroid Disease - Trisomy 18 - No Ceilings Cancer - Epilepsy - Foster Care - Gynecological Cancer - Rett Syndrome - No Ceilings Emphysema - Lung Cancer - Lung Disease - Multiple Sclerosis - No Ceilings AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - No Ceilings Hodgkin's Disease - Testicular Cancer - No Ceilings 
Hepatitis C - No Ceilings Myasthenia Gravis - Ovarian Cancer - Sexual Assault - Substance Abuse - No Ceilings Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - No Ceilings Eating Disorders - Esophageal Cancer - Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease - Irritable Bowel Syndrome - Pulmonary Hypertension - No Ceilings Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - No Ceilings 
Childhood Cancer - Grand Champ Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - El Cabron Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - PensionKiller Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - -Top Rank- Gay and Lesbian Pride - Queen_Leia 

Quote:
Only in NSB does the idea that the "slick african american" style is somehow superior exist. Propagated only recently by *****s and pachaters. But boxing history shows us time and time again the "slick" style beaten and battered by styles that were supposedly tailor made for them.

Chad Dawson outworked by Jean Pascal

Zab Judah beaten by slow plodders Kostya tsyu and Carlos Baldomir

Roy Jones jr beaten by southpaw Antonio Tarver

Pernell Whitaker stretched to the limit by come forward Julio Cesar Chavez.

And even Floyd Mayweather himself arguably beaten by 1dimensional Jose luis Castillo.
First off Dawson, Judah, and Roy are NOT slick fighters.

Secondly, did you even watch the Chavez-Whitaker fight?

Thirdly, Floyd had a torn rotator cuff and still beat Castillo.

4th: Since when is Kostya a "slow plodder".

This thread blows.
Old 08-19-2010, 08:57 PM
Squirtz
Banned

Rep Power: 0 Squirtz has a reputation beyond reputeSquirtz has a reputation beyond reputeSquirtz has a reputation beyond reputeSquirtz has a reputation beyond reputeSquirtz has a reputation beyond reputeSquirtz has a reputation beyond reputeSquirtz has a reputation beyond reputeSquirtz has a reputation beyond reputeSquirtz has a reputation beyond reputeSquirtz has a reputation beyond reputeSquirtz has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 2,111,533.41
Total Points: 2,248,467.08
get wasted - led 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forza View Post
Slick pure boxers have always ruled boxing, brawlers always get whooped on and they have short careers that end with them having speech problems.
wasn't james toney slick? roger and floyd? still i can't fawking understand them when they talk