Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing
Thread Navigation

Old 08-13-2010, 01:24 PM
the gent
Interim Champion

Rep Power: 8 the gent has a reputation beyond reputethe gent has a reputation beyond reputethe gent has a reputation beyond reputethe gent has a reputation beyond reputethe gent has a reputation beyond reputethe gent has a reputation beyond reputethe gent has a reputation beyond reputethe gent has a reputation beyond reputethe gent has a reputation beyond reputethe gent has a reputation beyond reputethe gent has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 54.33
Total Points: 25,272.27

Quote:
Originally Posted by romaq7705 View Post
this argument can only come from a mongoloid monkey like yourself. amazingly you phrase your response with "nobody else he (l'il fa*got floyd) fought jumped..."

that's in itself is "intellectually dishonest". while it may be true that l'il fa*got floyd has yet to fight someone who jumped 3 divisions, the fact remans exhibit1 is l'il fa*got himself. that's a creative way of hiding the truth. i give you that.

you say l'il fa*got floyd felt that manny kept on advancing the division while gaining hi speed and power, hence the screaming fa*got's suspicions. fair enough.

let's check l'il fa*got floyd's history.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Floyd_Mayweather,_Jr.

1. born feb 24, 1977.
2. won golden gloves (106lbs) 1993, 16 years old.
3. went up in weight to win superwelter (154lbs) may 2007.

now, manny's history:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Manny_Pacquiao

1, born dec 17, 1978
2. started boxing at 16 years old (106lbs)
3. go on to win 7 champions in 7 weight divisions up to welterweight (147lbs)

the summary of the facts:

1. manny and l'il fa*got floyd started at around the same age (16) and the same weight category (106)
2. floyd has fought and won in the 154lbs division while manny has yet to reach that weight.

if floyd suspects manny on ped's, then clearly that is a tacit admission that he used them! the proof is l'il fa*got floyd himself. if he didn't use ped's then why suspect manny? such HYPOCRACY!

with regard to your claim, manny gained speed on way up. again, the basis for this is....? surely you never saw how fast he was in the lighter divisions. if you just did your homework, you would have known that in reality he is much slower now, albeit still fast.

GET IT NOW, STUPID?
That's what i shoulda said...my version wasn't as in depth but thanks for throwing the numbers out there.
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 08-13-2010, 01:38 PM
romaq7705
Banned

Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 4,239.24

Quote:
Originally Posted by IMDAZED View Post
Because he's juicing and needed more time to discuss things with Ariza. Next question.
and li'l fa*got floyd is juicing don king's dick in florida.
Old 08-13-2010, 01:41 PM
romaq7705
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by the gent View Post
That's what i shoulda said...my version wasn't as in depth but thanks for throwing the numbers out there.
thanks. we could go on with the insults and profanities but at the end of the day, the numbers tell the story.

the sudden disapperance of li'l fa*got floyd's minions speaks loudly of where they are coming from.
Old 08-13-2010, 03:35 PM
romaq7705
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by cixthree View Post
UMMM, I've never heard Pac say he accepts 14 days, I heard Arum say Pac accepts it..
here:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/boxing/8698753.stm
Old 08-13-2010, 04:18 PM
TheSlickster
Interim Champion

Total Points: 5,026,131.87

I don't think Pac is juicing(Innocent until proven guilty) but probably is superstitious concerning Blood PLUS he and Roach felt March 13th would be too soon to make a gameplan for dealing with KFC's style. Now that there is enough time to train for it, I believe feels a bit more prepared to fighting Floyd. Roach even said that back then, he hadn't enough time to get a gameplan for Floyd's style.

Richardson gameplan was perfect against Floyd, its just a gameplan is useless if the boxer can't carry it out effectively. Pacquiao is the man that can
Old 08-13-2010, 04:32 PM
Manny P
Banned

Rep Power: 0 Manny P has a reputation beyond reputeManny P has a reputation beyond reputeManny P has a reputation beyond reputeManny P has a reputation beyond reputeManny P has a reputation beyond reputeManny P has a reputation beyond reputeManny P has a reputation beyond reputeManny P has a reputation beyond reputeManny P has a reputation beyond reputeManny P has a reputation beyond reputeManny P has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 29,249,943.18
Total Points: 29,258,784.03

Because Floyd was going to blood drain him. After seeing Mosley match Manny know he can beat Floyd even if blood drain.
Old 08-13-2010, 05:08 PM
cixthree
Banned

Rep Power: 0 cixthree is infamous around these partscixthree is infamous around these partscixthree is infamous around these partscixthree is infamous around these partscixthree is infamous around these partscixthree is infamous around these partscixthree is infamous around these partscixthree is infamous around these partscixthree is infamous around these partscixthree is infamous around these partscixthree is infamous around these parts
Total Points: 372,735.25

Quote:
Originally Posted by romaq7705 View Post
this argument can only come from a mongoloid monkey like yourself. amazingly you phrase your response with "nobody else he (l'il fa*got floyd) fought jumped..."

that's in itself is "intellectually dishonest". while it may be true that l'il fa*got floyd has yet to fight someone who jumped 3 divisions, the fact remans exhibit1 is l'il fa*got himself. that's a creative way of hiding the truth. i give you that.

you say l'il fa*got floyd felt that manny kept on advancing the division while gaining hi speed and power, hence the screaming fa*got's suspicions. fair enough.

let's check l'il fa*got floyd's history.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Floyd_Mayweather,_Jr.

1. born feb 24, 1977.
2. won golden gloves (106lbs) 1993, 16 years old.
3. went up in weight to win superwelter (154lbs) may 2007.

now, manny's history:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Manny_Pacquiao

1, born dec 17, 1978
2. started boxing at 16 years old (106lbs)
3. go on to win 7 champions in 7 weight divisions up to welterweight (147lbs)

the summary of the facts:

1. manny and l'il fa*got floyd started at around the same age (16) and the same weight category (106)
2. floyd has fought and won in the 154lbs division while manny has yet to reach that weight.

if floyd suspects manny on ped's, then clearly that is a tacit admission that he used them! the proof is l'il fa*got floyd himself. if he didn't use ped's then why suspect manny? such HYPOCRACY!

with regard to your claim, manny gained speed on way up. again, the basis for this is....? surely you never saw how fast he was in the lighter divisions. if you just did your homework, you would have known that in reality he is much slower now, albeit still fast.

GET IT NOW, STUPID?
LOL, wow ur a hate filled lil monkey boy (what color is a shaved monkey?)
1. Floyd was 148, not 154 when he fought Oscar. Monkey Boy
2. Ok, let's say Floyd used PEDs in the past. I have no proof he did or didn't, but he's willing to fully test, is Manny?
3. I'm done owning you and the rest of the functioning retards

Ps, I've watched Manny, I'm a fan. Manny is just as fast now if not faster dummy. Just take the full test