Boxing Forum
  Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Non Boxing Talk > Boxing Scene Lounge
Register Blogs Chat Arcade Groups Mark Forums Read

Old 08-10-2010, 09:00 PM
zaheer
Contender

Rep Power: 6 zaheer has a brilliant futurezaheer has a brilliant futurezaheer has a brilliant futurezaheer has a brilliant futurezaheer has a brilliant futurezaheer has a brilliant futurezaheer has a brilliant futurezaheer has a brilliant futurezaheer has a brilliant futurezaheer has a brilliant futurezaheer has a brilliant future
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 12,586.28
BoxingScene Bible Basher Badge. - Barnburner Another Bible Bashing Badge - rorymac 

Quote:
Originally Posted by omarinbox View Post
First fast is tommorow...check your timetable

http://www.ramadantimetable.co.uk/

This is the UK we all agreed on the day by committee. This si the funny thing about sectarians.
that looks like a trustworthy site.

has the new moon of ramadhan been sighted anywhere in the wotrld, or even in the uk?

if it has then its ramadhan tomorrow, if not then ramdhan will start on thursday.

its good to fast in sha'ban anyway, prepares you for ramadhan a little better.
Old 08-10-2010, 09:01 PM
KLUGMAN
Laid Back

Rep Power: 9 KLUGMAN has a reputation beyond reputeKLUGMAN has a reputation beyond reputeKLUGMAN has a reputation beyond reputeKLUGMAN has a reputation beyond reputeKLUGMAN has a reputation beyond reputeKLUGMAN has a reputation beyond reputeKLUGMAN has a reputation beyond reputeKLUGMAN has a reputation beyond reputeKLUGMAN has a reputation beyond reputeKLUGMAN has a reputation beyond reputeKLUGMAN has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 92,845,452.86
Total Points: 100,979,133.95
Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - mellow_mood 

Quote:
Originally Posted by squealpiggy View Post
Absolutely not. I am in no way insulting islam. Not exclusively. I am insulting religion, including buddhism, christianity, jainism, hinduism, sihkism and ba'hai.
You seem to have as strict a doctrine as our Islamic friend with your own set of dos and don'ts, forbidden acts and thoughts, etc. You worship the idea of Atheism. You pray to No God. You follow the stricture of that philosophy. And you seem fiercely adamant about defending it. I'm not sure I see the difference between your form of atheism and deism or theism or whatever. I'm sure you can talk intelligently and at length about all the woes down through history caused by religion. And you'd be dead right. But I would respectfully suggest you miss the point because you appear to be preaching as well. YOU appear to be spreading the word. YOU have the answers. YOU know the way. But you have about as much chance of showing someone your light as venom1 does showing you his. You won't be converting to Islam anytime soon and he won't be going your way, either.

But it doesn't matter to you that venom1 or me or anyone is going to argue with you and dispute what you say. You know you're right. How? You got faith, brother. Like it you not, you got faith.
Old 08-10-2010, 09:17 PM
omarinbox
Banned

Rep Power: 0 omarinbox has a reputation beyond reputeomarinbox has a reputation beyond reputeomarinbox has a reputation beyond reputeomarinbox has a reputation beyond reputeomarinbox has a reputation beyond reputeomarinbox has a reputation beyond reputeomarinbox has a reputation beyond reputeomarinbox has a reputation beyond reputeomarinbox has a reputation beyond reputeomarinbox has a reputation beyond reputeomarinbox has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 77,466.41
have a blue parallelogram - Jack Napier For speaking the truth.... - Stone Roses! 

Quote:
Originally Posted by zaheer View Post
that looks like a trustworthy site.

has the new moon of ramadhan been sighted anywhere in the wotrld, or even in the uk?

if it has then its ramadhan tomorrow, if not then ramdhan will start on thursday.

its good to fast in sha'ban anyway, prepares you for ramadhan a little better.
Far as I know moon was sighted in Saudi but the decision here was made around 10pm a good few hours after Saudi announced the sighting.
Old 08-10-2010, 09:27 PM
squealpiggy
Stritctly UG's friend

Rep Power: 214 squealpiggy has a reputation beyond reputesquealpiggy has a reputation beyond reputesquealpiggy has a reputation beyond reputesquealpiggy has a reputation beyond reputesquealpiggy has a reputation beyond reputesquealpiggy has a reputation beyond reputesquealpiggy has a reputation beyond reputesquealpiggy has a reputation beyond reputesquealpiggy has a reputation beyond reputesquealpiggy has a reputation beyond reputesquealpiggy has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 2.15
Total Points: 2,140,326,061,099.45
Good poster and a good guy, from Gmitchell - GMitchell f.aggot - Mizzou Super Piggy. - ABOSWORTH Good shit - mangler jr use it when you are too old to get a man - Carnivore 
The Demon-Haunted World - TheJoker take a break!!, lest you break! - Geze squealpiggy is in love with a f@ggot, lol, nyahahaha squealpiggy told me this, lol, nyahahahaha - Tha_Greatest you obliverated zizou homie, good win in your thunderdome resume, lol, nyahahahahaha - Tha_Greatest Eve says have a bite, its delicious.......... - bearman3000 
ATG Poster - Rich Loc Jr. Merry Christmas - Flab ...and a Happy New Year! - Flab zombies are not the threat, it's people, well done - Mike Tyson77 Happy holidays bro! - led* 
sometimes I agree with you sometimes I don't but nevertheless I enjoy reading all your post! :fing02: - jose830 Very informative. - Barnburner you're a queer - Weltschmerz One of the worst posters - Weltschmerz Funny poster, deserves a medal - jas 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - ЯiZО Autism - Nemisis Eating Disorders - Esophageal Cancer - Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease - Irritable Bowel Syndrome - Pulmonary Hypertension - Mangler Jewnior Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Loccy Gay and Lesbian Pride - Freedom Fighter 
Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - ƒallenloki Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - ƒallenloki World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - jas 

Quote:
Originally Posted by ST. NICK View Post
You seem to have as strict a doctrine as our Islamic friend with your own set of dos and don'ts,
What are those then?

Quote:
forbidden acts and thoughts, etc.
What are those?

Quote:
You worship the idea of Atheism.
In what way to I worship this idea?

Quote:
You pray to No God.
Precisely how do I go about engaging in such an invocation?

Quote:
You follow the stricture of that philosophy. And you seem fiercely adamant about defending it.
Fascinating. What is the stricture of that philosophy, just so I know that I'm not doing it wrong?

Quote:
I'm not sure I see the difference between your form of atheism and deism or theism or whatever.
Damn, and you had such insight into the rest of me... ahem... religion. It's very simple: The difference between atheism and theism is the letter "A" which as a prefix means "no". I don't believe in god while theists, by definition, do. You're welcome.

Quote:
I'm sure you can talk intelligently and at length about all the woes down through history caused by religion. And you'd be dead right.
So what's the beef then?

Quote:
But I would respectfully suggest you miss the point because you appear to be preaching as well. YOU appear to be spreading the word. YOU have the answers. YOU know the way.
Ah now there you're dead wrong. Atheism doesn't have the answers. But a sceptical individual tends to have the right tools to go and look for the answers, instead of accepting what you're told they are as long as your instructor tells you in a strong clear voice.

Quote:
But you have about as much chance of showing someone your light as venom1 does showing you his. You won't be converting to Islam anytime soon and he won't be going your way, either.
I'm not posting threads asking people for approval for how terribly pious my fornicating dope smoking ass is.

Quote:
But it doesn't matter to you that venom1 or me or anyone is going to argue with you and dispute what you say. You know you're right. How? You got faith, brother. Like it you not, you got faith.
I have faith that if I don't go to the toilet soon I will be having turtle's head.
Old 08-10-2010, 09:33 PM
AKATheMack
Unreasonably Logical

Rep Power: 0 AKATheMack has a reputation beyond reputeAKATheMack has a reputation beyond reputeAKATheMack has a reputation beyond reputeAKATheMack has a reputation beyond reputeAKATheMack has a reputation beyond reputeAKATheMack has a reputation beyond reputeAKATheMack has a reputation beyond reputeAKATheMack has a reputation beyond reputeAKATheMack has a reputation beyond reputeAKATheMack has a reputation beyond reputeAKATheMack has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 2.55
Total Points: 140,032,438.61
Drink up man - mangler No Message - MARKBNLV Real Man™ - Dick Buffman shine for 1 hand - RunW/Knives shine for the other - RunW/Knives 
Profits for your Pocket - RunW/Knives money for my boy - RunW/Knives more money for my boy - RunW/Knives I was like, don't leave that lying around son that's cheddah - RunW/Knives We're getting paid in this M'fer. - RunW/Knives 
Mack's get dollars bruh.  Keep on Mackin' homie. - Chief2ndzOnly! have a beer on me - led No Message - led Happy b day - MARKBNLV 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - MARKBNLV 

Damn, I thought this thread was about fisting. Nevermind.
Old 08-10-2010, 09:39 PM
zaheer
Contender

Rep Power: 6 zaheer has a brilliant futurezaheer has a brilliant futurezaheer has a brilliant futurezaheer has a brilliant futurezaheer has a brilliant futurezaheer has a brilliant futurezaheer has a brilliant futurezaheer has a brilliant futurezaheer has a brilliant futurezaheer has a brilliant futurezaheer has a brilliant future
Total Points: 12,586.28
BoxingScene Bible Basher Badge. - Barnburner Another Bible Bashing Badge - rorymac 

Quote:
Originally Posted by omarinbox View Post
Far as I know moon was sighted in Saudi but the decision here was made around 10pm a good few hours after Saudi announced the sighting.
There have been negative moon sightings in several countries east of the UK (i can give you the list if you want), the observatory in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia have already confirmed that it will be impossible to sight the moon on tuesday and it has been confirmed that there has been no sighting in Saudi.

Some muslim countries have decided to follow the saudi's decission to start ramdhan without a moon sighting, but it is the conensus to start ramadhan on Thursday.

Either way, Ramadhan mubarak, may Allah guide you on the sirat ul mustakeem.
Old 08-10-2010, 09:54 PM
street bully
Tua's daddy.

Rep Power: 68 street bully has a reputation beyond reputestreet bully has a reputation beyond reputestreet bully has a reputation beyond reputestreet bully has a reputation beyond reputestreet bully has a reputation beyond reputestreet bully has a reputation beyond reputestreet bully has a reputation beyond reputestreet bully has a reputation beyond reputestreet bully has a reputation beyond reputestreet bully has a reputation beyond reputestreet bully has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 182,797,239,520.29
Total Points: 188,707,288,420.93
tua is god! - Mr._Pink have a burger my nigguh - mangler jr have a donut my nizzle... - Roy O'Bannon For being one of the realest ni99as - mangler jr My nigguh! - mangler jr 
BFF....(boxing friend forever, lol) - Roy O'Bannon For that, I'm getting you THIS! The worst gift EVER!!! - RiΖO Merry Christmas! - .::EyEKoNiK::. Happy holidays my nigguh - mangler No Message - Texanballer 
The Book of Bully - street bully jr One of the good Soapy supporters - -Ash- asalam malakem my brotha - Roy O'Bannon steve nash >> dwayne wade - Derramged cheers - riz!...oh? 
ATG - Mucus War Colts - El Mustang ATG Poster and Real Man - Stone Roses! merry xmas - Subtraction Feliz Navidad - El Mustang 
World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - Makavelli Myasthenia Gravis - Ovarian Cancer - Sexual Assault - Substance Abuse - mangler Gay and Lesbian Pride - Mr._Pink Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - mangler Gay and Lesbian Pride - Mr._Pink 
Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - Mr._Pink Cancer - Epilepsy - Foster Care - Gynecological Cancer - Rett Syndrome - Mr._Pink Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - mangler Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - mangler jr Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - Naestro USA 
Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - Nuurzhaelan AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - mangler World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - Jim Jeffries Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - Mr. Green Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - jazluvr449 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - Left Hook Tua Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - mangler Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - mangler AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - shobox Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - MR. RIZ 

Good luck to you.
Old 08-10-2010, 09:56 PM
KLUGMAN
Laid Back

Rep Power: 9 KLUGMAN has a reputation beyond reputeKLUGMAN has a reputation beyond reputeKLUGMAN has a reputation beyond reputeKLUGMAN has a reputation beyond reputeKLUGMAN has a reputation beyond reputeKLUGMAN has a reputation beyond reputeKLUGMAN has a reputation beyond reputeKLUGMAN has a reputation beyond reputeKLUGMAN has a reputation beyond reputeKLUGMAN has a reputation beyond reputeKLUGMAN has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 92,845,452.86
Total Points: 100,979,133.95
Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - mellow_mood 

Quote:
What are those then?

Faith in god is wrong. Prayer is foolish. etc.

In what way to I worship this idea?
You adhere to them, espouse them and are evidently happy to debate their merit. You believe strongly and deeply in what you say. I don't think you would ever admit you're wrong and in fact are passionate that you're right.

Precisely how do I go about engaging in such an invocation?
If you have to ask... but seriously, the suggestion is that you have a belief system as well.

Fascinating. What is the stricture of that philosophy, just so I know that I'm not doing it wrong?
See above. I might have taken the analogy too far, but you have to admit, you're as bad as a priest with the answers for everything.

Damn, and you had such insight into the rest of me... ahem... religion. It's very simple: The difference between atheism and theism is the letter "A" which as a prefix means "no". I don't believe in god while theists, by definition, do. You're welcome.
Well, call it what you like but your thoughts seem pretty organized and your opinion steadfast.

So what's the beef then?
No beef, just making an analogy between your system and those you don't like.

Ah now there you're dead wrong. Atheism doesn't have the answers. But a sceptical individual tends to have the right tools to go and look for the answers, instead of accepting what you're told they are as long as your instructor tells you in a strong clear voice.
But you have no problem pointing out that everybody else is wrong. Unless, presumably, they agree with you.

I'm not posting threads asking people for approval for how terribly pious my fornicating dope smoking ass is.
Cool.

I have faith that if I don't go to the toilet soon I will be having turtle's head.
I hear that.
And on that note: Peace.
Old 08-10-2010, 10:08 PM
Disposable Arts
F.A.Y.B.A.N.

Rep Power: 13 Disposable Arts has a reputation beyond reputeDisposable Arts has a reputation beyond reputeDisposable Arts has a reputation beyond reputeDisposable Arts has a reputation beyond reputeDisposable Arts has a reputation beyond reputeDisposable Arts has a reputation beyond reputeDisposable Arts has a reputation beyond reputeDisposable Arts has a reputation beyond reputeDisposable Arts has a reputation beyond reputeDisposable Arts has a reputation beyond reputeDisposable Arts has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 587,281,599.10
Total Points: 1,587,290,352.80
My Asian girl-loving homie - -Kevin- one of boxingscene's best - Tunney! Cheers for the left hook! - jazluvr For luck with your bets! - jazluvr for you bro - TBear 
super - TBear Get some - IGOD777 Gifts are in stock, well not for long!! - IGOD777 Blue Parallelograms FTW!! - jazluvr blue parallelogram - Jack Napier 
For a man of honor! - jazluvr Have an Apple! - ßreakbeat Blue Parallelogram FTW! - sigrab for love of all Arts - jazluvr underrated - Reggie Miller 
for being a cool dude. - Big Smoke Quality Poster - Stone Roses! For being one helluva poster!!! - Chief2ndzOnly! atg - Dick Buffman BURRRRRRRRRR - Natedatpkid 
AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - MANGLER Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - MANGLER Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - MANGLER Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - MANGLER Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - MANGLER 
Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - jazluvr Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - jazluvr World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - Jo94403 Emphysema - Lung Cancer - Lung Disease - Multiple Sclerosis - ??? Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - Izrock 
Graves Disease - Lymphedema - Men's Health - Pro Choice - Prostate Cancer - Scleroderma - Thyroid Disease - Trisomy 18 - Raider Monkz Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - IGOD777 Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - IGOD777 Lou Gehrig's Disease (ALS) - Izrock Autism - ??? 
Head and Neck Cancer - Manglerito Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Toda Caine Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - The  Joker World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - Big Smoke Lou Gehrig's Disease (ALS) - Big Smoke 
Send a message via AIM to Disposable Arts

Quote:
Absolutely not. I am in no way insulting islam. Not exclusively. I am insulting religion, including buddhism, christianity, jainism, hinduism, sihkism and ba'hai.

It doesn't take a huge amount of self control to not eat anything between certain times.
Cut the crap, you hate Islam and all Muslims.. you always post in any muslim related thread with your anti-Islam ideas.. stop putting roses on it like you don't have a hatred for people of religion, especially muslims.

It takes serious self control to not take food or water for more than 12 hours, especially for people in tropical climates.

Good luck to the brother fasting.
Old 08-10-2010, 10:14 PM
Chunk..
Shot To Sh*t!

Rep Power: 101 Chunk.. has a reputation beyond reputeChunk.. has a reputation beyond reputeChunk.. has a reputation beyond reputeChunk.. has a reputation beyond reputeChunk.. has a reputation beyond reputeChunk.. has a reputation beyond reputeChunk.. has a reputation beyond reputeChunk.. has a reputation beyond reputeChunk.. has a reputation beyond reputeChunk.. has a reputation beyond reputeChunk.. has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 47,733,008,510,360.17
Total Points: 47,733,088,639,636.77
Dude this thread is just...LMAO! I'm reading page 5... - sweet pea 50 Pointless me drinking alone - hurricane72 Up your bum bum - Jamboboy For that Ric Flair video. IM DA CHAMP, HA HA WOOOOOOOOO - Sweet Pea 50 For being an all around good dude. - Shin Akuma 
on me buddy - Makavelli I love your Chunk cake! - ЯiZО for all those late night wanks - -veteran420- Professional Ice Cream - Loccy chunk cake fat boy - MANGLER 
good luck in the league, you'll need it - El Mustang smear it - Dick Buffman Chunk Cake!!! - -veteran420- merry xmas - Subtraction Apple time! - iBreakbeat 
cocktail hour - MANGLER Awww thanks, I don't mind. I made you a coco for being so kind :) - *Boss Lady* 38k post Chunk cake! - Flab I think I am going to take a long, long holiday from this site. - *Boss Lady* Enjoy that, it will NEVER happen again. - *Boss Lady* 
Myasthenia Gravis - Ovarian Cancer - Sexual Assault - Substance Abuse - Chunk Male Breast Cancer - Pregnancy Loss - Infant Loss - Sudden Infant Death - Chunk Alzheimer's - Crohn's & Colitis - Cystic Fibrosis - Domestic Violence - Fibromyalgia - Leimyosarcoma - Lupus - ??? Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - mangler Gay and Lesbian Pride - _PlaT_NuM_ 
Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - Mr._Pink Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - Mr._Pink Gay and Lesbian Pride - Mr._Pink Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - mangler Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - S a m u r a i 
Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - S a m u r a i Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - S a m u r a i Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - S a m u r a i Childhood Cancer - S a m u r a i Aphasia - Asthma/Allergies - Brain Cancer - Brain Tumors - Diabetes - Mental Illness - S a m u r a i 
AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - MANGLER Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Loccy Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - MANGLER Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - IncuFanovic Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - MANGLER 

What's fasting?