Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing
Thread Navigation

Old 08-06-2010, 08:01 PM
_I Am_
Banned

Rep Power: 0 _I Am_ has a reputation beyond repute_I Am_ has a reputation beyond repute_I Am_ has a reputation beyond repute_I Am_ has a reputation beyond repute_I Am_ has a reputation beyond repute_I Am_ has a reputation beyond repute_I Am_ has a reputation beyond repute_I Am_ has a reputation beyond repute_I Am_ has a reputation beyond repute_I Am_ has a reputation beyond repute_I Am_ has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 42,369,463.04
Cotto MURKS Chavez jr..LOL..enjoy a beer on me tho my nigguh.. - Eyesolated 
Default Lou Savarese "I think he (Floyd) is scared of Pacquiao."

I was listening to Sports Radio this morning and Lou is a pretty frequent guest....He was on there to promote one of his local boxing events.....

Well they brought up Pac vs May, and this is what he said....

"I think he is scared of Pacquiao. I would have never said that before, but after the Mosley fight...... Mayweather never thought Mosley could hurt him. Mosley caught him.... I think Pac would have finished it if he was in there....."

What do you guys think about this statement?
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 08-06-2010, 08:04 PM
Gorilla Dogs
G Doggy Dog

Rep Power: 29 Gorilla Dogs has a reputation beyond reputeGorilla Dogs has a reputation beyond reputeGorilla Dogs has a reputation beyond reputeGorilla Dogs has a reputation beyond reputeGorilla Dogs has a reputation beyond reputeGorilla Dogs has a reputation beyond reputeGorilla Dogs has a reputation beyond reputeGorilla Dogs has a reputation beyond reputeGorilla Dogs has a reputation beyond reputeGorilla Dogs has a reputation beyond reputeGorilla Dogs has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 2,432,516.36
Total Points: 3,096,175.41
For You To Suck On Bitch.. - BritishBoxing92 to the biggest draw on boxing scene......oh wait your banned...NYAHAHAHA! - BritishBoxing92 can never be sure huh son?? one more for luck - BritishBoxing92 Congrats On Coming Out Of The Closet...Here Is A Gift For You - BritishBoxing92 No Message - BritishBoxing92 
No Message - BritishBoxing92 No Message - BritishBoxing92 vibrator is a girls best friend....you would know that right? - BritishBoxing92 think of it as a early christmas present - BritishBoxing92 for troll of the century.... - BritishBoxing92 
No Message - BritishBoxing92 No Message - BritishBoxing92 No Message - BritishBoxing92 No Message - BritishBoxing92 No Message - BritishBoxing92 
No Message - BritishBoxing92 to help you through your banning blues... - BritishBoxing92 G - BritishBoxing92 A - BritishBoxing92 Y - BritishBoxing92 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - Le4 Gay and Lesbian Pride - Le4 Gay and Lesbian Pride - Le4 Male Breast Cancer - Pregnancy Loss - Infant Loss - Sudden Infant Death - The Teacher Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - The Teacher 
Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - The Teacher Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - The Teacher Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - The Teacher Gay and Lesbian Pride - Ken Kaniff Gay and Lesbian Pride - jazluvr 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - jazluvr Gay and Lesbian Pride - jazluvr Gay and Lesbian Pride - jazluvr Gay and Lesbian Pride - jazluvr Gay and Lesbian Pride - jazluvr 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - jazluvr Gay and Lesbian Pride - BritishBoxing92 Gay and Lesbian Pride - BritishBoxing92 Gay and Lesbian Pride - BritishBoxing92 Gay and Lesbian Pride - BritishBoxing92 

you really gotta make a stupid ass thread like this. fk every day we see threads like this. nothing new. change the program son
Old 08-06-2010, 08:05 PM
mushahadeen
Banned

Rep Power: 0 mushahadeen has a reputation beyond reputemushahadeen has a reputation beyond reputemushahadeen has a reputation beyond reputemushahadeen has a reputation beyond reputemushahadeen has a reputation beyond reputemushahadeen has a reputation beyond reputemushahadeen has a reputation beyond reputemushahadeen has a reputation beyond reputemushahadeen has a reputation beyond reputemushahadeen has a reputation beyond reputemushahadeen has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 4,806,369.64
sit on that you cunt - project xxx1 I know you need it - kyshenko team Add this to your collection - led you deserve a kick for being so stupid - Freedom. stop being racist - Freedom. 
you can pretend it's Floyd - Freedom. You'll need it for Chavez Jr - vacon04 ownage of a pactard - I'm so sorry love your style of posting, keep it up - Primera Pretend its Chavez Jr and sit on it. - Sir. Afiln 
No Message - whoseyourdaddy p4p best chavez jr fan - Perro For the 15th to dry your tears - dan_cov For Chavez Jr when you visit him in hospital - dan_cov 
Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - mathed Gay and Lesbian Pride - kyshenko team Gay and Lesbian Pride - MANIAC310 Gay and Lesbian Pride - Freedom. 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gorilla Dogs View Post
you really gotta make a stupid ass thread like this. fk every day we see threads like this. nothing new. change the program son
Pot. Kettle.
Old 08-06-2010, 08:05 PM
Gorilla Dogs
G Doggy Dog

Rep Power: 29 Gorilla Dogs has a reputation beyond reputeGorilla Dogs has a reputation beyond reputeGorilla Dogs has a reputation beyond reputeGorilla Dogs has a reputation beyond reputeGorilla Dogs has a reputation beyond reputeGorilla Dogs has a reputation beyond reputeGorilla Dogs has a reputation beyond reputeGorilla Dogs has a reputation beyond reputeGorilla Dogs has a reputation beyond reputeGorilla Dogs has a reputation beyond reputeGorilla Dogs has a reputation beyond repute
For You To Suck On Bitch.. - BritishBoxing92 to the biggest draw on boxing scene......oh wait your banned...NYAHAHAHA! - BritishBoxing92 can never be sure huh son?? one more for luck - BritishBoxing92 Congrats On Coming Out Of The Closet...Here Is A Gift For You - BritishBoxing92 No Message - BritishBoxing92 
No Message - BritishBoxing92 No Message - BritishBoxing92 vibrator is a girls best friend....you would know that right? - BritishBoxing92 think of it as a early christmas present - BritishBoxing92 for troll of the century.... - BritishBoxing92 
No Message - BritishBoxing92 No Message - BritishBoxing92 No Message - BritishBoxing92 No Message - BritishBoxing92 No Message - BritishBoxing92 
No Message - BritishBoxing92 to help you through your banning blues... - BritishBoxing92 G - BritishBoxing92 A - BritishBoxing92 Y - BritishBoxing92 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - Le4 Gay and Lesbian Pride - Le4 Gay and Lesbian Pride - Le4 Male Breast Cancer - Pregnancy Loss - Infant Loss - Sudden Infant Death - The Teacher Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - The Teacher 
Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - The Teacher Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - The Teacher Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - The Teacher Gay and Lesbian Pride - Ken Kaniff Gay and Lesbian Pride - jazluvr 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - jazluvr Gay and Lesbian Pride - jazluvr Gay and Lesbian Pride - jazluvr Gay and Lesbian Pride - jazluvr Gay and Lesbian Pride - jazluvr 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - jazluvr Gay and Lesbian Pride - BritishBoxing92 Gay and Lesbian Pride - BritishBoxing92 Gay and Lesbian Pride - BritishBoxing92 Gay and Lesbian Pride - BritishBoxing92 

Quote:
Originally Posted by mushahadeen View Post
Pot. Kettle.
why dont you go watch a JCC junior fight son
Old 08-06-2010, 08:06 PM
_I Am_
Banned

Rep Power: 0 _I Am_ has a reputation beyond repute_I Am_ has a reputation beyond repute_I Am_ has a reputation beyond repute_I Am_ has a reputation beyond repute_I Am_ has a reputation beyond repute_I Am_ has a reputation beyond repute_I Am_ has a reputation beyond repute_I Am_ has a reputation beyond repute_I Am_ has a reputation beyond repute_I Am_ has a reputation beyond repute_I Am_ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Dude, I havent started a boxing thread in FOREVER... I hate all of the May vs PAc talk, but this is coming from a fighter with a reason behind it.... Not just some PacAss or ***** talking ****....
Old 08-06-2010, 08:06 PM
_I Am_
Banned

Quote:
why dont you go watch a JCC junior fight son
JCC Jr is the ****.... F*ck off!!!!!
Old 08-06-2010, 08:07 PM
Chups
KKK Supremo

Rep Power: 21540 Chups has a reputation beyond reputeChups has a reputation beyond reputeChups has a reputation beyond reputeChups has a reputation beyond reputeChups has a reputation beyond reputeChups has a reputation beyond reputeChups has a reputation beyond reputeChups has a reputation beyond reputeChups has a reputation beyond reputeChups has a reputation beyond reputeChups has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,144,693,306,804,222.50
Total Points: 1,144,698,385,929,597.00
Blue parallelogram :D - Chadmack Kryptonite-proof - led para sa iyo supremo  :D - Talisayen No Message - Talisayen cheers - lebrick 
*mwah* - led Merry Christmas Chups - TBear 26k post medal! - Flab gift giving time to friends - guardian Birthday best wishes - TBear 
Happy Birthday!!! - BABYBOXER Happy birthday! - led wtf... lol - horge meryenda bossing - KING MEAT My brother Chups, you must educate the flomo's on numbers! - Uns 
cxhups is a boss plain and simple no question - Neutral Pacquiao vs Marquez IV! - Check_hooks Happy holidays bro! - led* A good guy. - Augustane A glass of the finest French wine - QuebecSTAR2 
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - Kevin Jesus Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - jazluvr449 Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - jazluvr449 Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - jazluvr449 Emphysema - Lung Cancer - Lung Disease - Multiple Sclerosis - jazluvr449 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - jazluvr449 Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - jazluvr449 Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - jazluvr449 Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - jazluvr449 Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - jazluvr449 
Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - Akinapepemo Graves Disease - Lymphedema - Men's Health - Pro Choice - Prostate Cancer - Scleroderma - Thyroid Disease - Trisomy 18 - -Ash- Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - -Kevin- Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - lastikman Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - jazluvr 
Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - jazluvr Autism - Lorily Graves Disease - Lymphedema - Men's Health - Pro Choice - Prostate Cancer - Scleroderma - Thyroid Disease - Trisomy 18 - Talisayen Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - peyk-peyk Gay and Lesbian Pride - Mohammedini 
Send a message via Yahoo to Chups

Quote:
Originally Posted by mushahadeen View Post
Pot. Kettle.
Exactly.
Old 08-06-2010, 08:07 PM
Gorilla Dogs
G Doggy Dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by HTown_Texan View Post
Dude, I havent started a boxing thread in FOREVER... I hate all of the May vs PAc talk, but this is coming from a fighter with a reason behind it.... Not just some PacAss or ***** talking ****....
if you hate all the pac floyd threads WHY MAKE ANOTHER ONE. Fk man ive seen 100 of these ones.

OH HE SCARED ... BLAH BLAH BLAH. Who gives a poop man. Whoever that guy is anyways

Change the program son. ****s getting old. Just like your girlfriend
Old 08-06-2010, 08:08 PM
Cherry Picker
Banned

Rep Power: 11 Cherry Picker has a reputation beyond reputeCherry Picker has a reputation beyond reputeCherry Picker has a reputation beyond reputeCherry Picker has a reputation beyond reputeCherry Picker has a reputation beyond reputeCherry Picker has a reputation beyond reputeCherry Picker has a reputation beyond reputeCherry Picker has a reputation beyond reputeCherry Picker has a reputation beyond reputeCherry Picker has a reputation beyond reputeCherry Picker has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 2,166,540.05
Total Points: 2,555,726.15
have a blue parallelogram - Jack Napier Cheers - Siren 666 youre a col person homie, please stay that way homie - Tha_Greatest 

Quote:
Originally Posted by HTown_Texan View Post
I was listening to Sports Radio this morning and Lou is a pretty frequent guest....He was on there to promote one of his local boxing events.....

Well they brought up Pac vs May, and this is what he said....

"I think he is scared of Pacquiao. I would have never said that before, but after the Mosley fight...... Mayweather never thought Mosley could hurt him. Mosley caught him.... I think Pac would have finished it if he was in there....."

What do you guys think about this statement?
I agree with that statement. At the end of the day if Mayweather really wanted the fight it would have been made. End of!
Old 08-06-2010, 08:09 PM
hugh grant
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 43 hugh grant has a reputation beyond reputehugh grant has a reputation beyond reputehugh grant has a reputation beyond reputehugh grant has a reputation beyond reputehugh grant has a reputation beyond reputehugh grant has a reputation beyond reputehugh grant has a reputation beyond reputehugh grant has a reputation beyond reputehugh grant has a reputation beyond reputehugh grant has a reputation beyond reputehugh grant has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 1,038,353,123.30
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - S a m u r a i Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - S a m u r a i Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - S a m u r a i Eating Disorders - Esophageal Cancer - Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease - Irritable Bowel Syndrome - Pulmonary Hypertension - rorymac Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - I'm so sorry 

A lot of people think what Lou thinks. So what? Floyd dont care what people think!