Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Boxing History

Old 08-05-2010, 04:24 PM #1
Banned

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
frankenfrank is on a distinguished road
Bank: 41,527,631.18
Total Points: 41,749,087.14
No Message - jazluvr isaksak mo sa tumbong mo - Akinapepemo for more practice - jazluvr thanks - HARRY KNUCKLES No Message - jazluvr 
To wipe off your lipstick and other make-up - jazluvr save up for your sex change - jazluvr Don't wanna run out... - jazluvr you keep breaking these...lol. - jazluvr another refill, stop using so much! - jazluvr 
here ya go fruitcake - jazluvr more $ for sex change - jazluvr No Message - jazluvr For your asshole, since you are one. - Chups For your ass since you are one. - Chups 
stick this in your mouth then swallow - -pound4pound- No Message - BritishBoxing92 for your collection - jazluvr No Message - jazluvr No Message - jazluvr 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - jazluvr Gay and Lesbian Pride - jazluvr Gay and Lesbian Pride - jazluvr Gay and Lesbian Pride - jazluvr Gay and Lesbian Pride - jazluvr 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - jazluvr Gay and Lesbian Pride - jazluvr Gay and Lesbian Pride - jazluvr Childhood Cancer - MorningSpecial Childhood Cancer - MorningSpecial 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - jazluvr Gay and Lesbian Pride - jazluvr Gay and Lesbian Pride - alexpz Gay and Lesbian Pride - lebrick Gay and Lesbian Pride - alexpz 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - cooper5 Gay and Lesbian Pride - cooper5 Gay and Lesbian Pride - cooper5 Gay and Lesbian Pride - BritishBoxing92 Gay and Lesbian Pride - jazluvr 
Default Educational thread regarding the underrated Rahman and Maskaev

I started this thread as a reaction to a thread bashing Rahman .
Instead of replying there , I wanted it to be kept in my list of threads because under the forum's limitations we lose access to our posts quite quickly.

Hassim Rahman was destroyed twice by Oleg Maskaev fair and square , Maskaev gets a little underrated because except Rahman he stopped Jeff Wooden and Robert Hawkins , and before you discredit these guys , did you ever check their records and/or watched them fight ? do you know how they fight , against who they fought and how those fights ended ? Maskaev also stopped Derrick Jefferson and a 21-0 Alexander Miroshnichenko that had he was not robbed against Bowe in Seoul he may have won the gold there , but at least the silver he deserved for sure , he was only awarded the bronze , he may have also had a more decorated pro career than a 21-1 , had the FSB/Maffia (quite mixed with each other anyway) not thrown him from a building's 9 story.
Maskaev claims/claimed to have stopped Vitali Klitschko in the amateurs , does anyone know if it is true and to what extent (legitimacy) ?

Rahman stopped Lennox Lewis and Corrie Sanders , was KOd himself by Lewis , drew with Tua and Toney , and never lost to neither Tua nor Holyfield .
Holyfield butted him systematically , Tua hit him after the bell and even then , when Rahman was not given enough time to recover , Tua was not deducted a point , the stoppage was still somewhat debatable as Rahman was still evading some of Tua's punches (I am of the opinion he should not have taken more punishment , but the fight should have been either a DQ or a TD win for him or at least a NC/ND).
Rahman lost decisions to Ruiz and Byrd whom Lewis ducked , no shame on these especially in the Byrd's decision loss.
Rahman also won decisions over Ross Puritty , Monte Barrett , Alfred Cole and Obed Sullivan and stopped Jeff Wooden .

His record is a record that reveals a warrior whom ducked no one and fought every one , he did not get a deciding rubber match against Lewis , did he ?
Vitali ducked him , while Wlad fought him when old and shot , the Maskaev losses are the biggest blemish on his record .

While Lewis was an almost dominant champ of his era , whom ducked a few , Rahman was the one who entirely took on all comers , ducked no one and was avoided himself by Lewis and Vitali Klitschko .

Just stated some of the facts.
frankenfrank is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 08-05-2010, 04:37 PM #2
Lords of Boxingscene

Quoted: 731 Post(s)
TBear has a reputation beyond reputeTBear has a reputation beyond reputeTBear has a reputation beyond reputeTBear has a reputation beyond reputeTBear has a reputation beyond reputeTBear has a reputation beyond reputeTBear has a reputation beyond reputeTBear has a reputation beyond reputeTBear has a reputation beyond reputeTBear has a reputation beyond reputeTBear has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 8,448,155,585,674,239,541,248.00
Total Points: 8,448,155,585,674,250,027,008.00
Happy holidays to you and your fam, my friend! - jazluvr Merry Christmas Bear - Beercules You and yours have a Happy one as well, bud. - Sweet Pea 50 Mery Christmans - Amazinger Merry Christmas bud! - -MAKAVELLI- 
Merry Christmas and God bless, have some pizza! - Mighty_Windir Happy holidays enjoy some wine - -Kev- Merry Christmas bro :fing02: - Psylence83 Merry Christmas my man - El-blanco Merry Christmas to you and yours - sweetpea87 
Happy New Year.. - !! AI-Holmes!! Happy new years to you too my friend :beerchug: - -jose- Congratz on your promotion! - jazluvr it's all in a name :fing02: :lol1: - -jose- birf dae - Tago Nang Tago 
Thanks for the info - Enayze No Message - MDPopescu what up T! just driving by buddy :drive: :wave: - -jose- In lui of green - jazluvr I just read the green k message and of course I don't mind you my ninja! - -jose- 
Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - S A M U R A I Cancer - Epilepsy - Foster Care - Gynecological Cancer - Rett Syndrome - S A M U R A I Graves Disease - Lymphedema - Men's Health - Pro Choice - Prostate Cancer - Scleroderma - Thyroid Disease - Trisomy 18 - S A M U R A I Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - MANGLER Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - MANGLER 
Hodgkin's Disease - Testicular Cancer - MANGLER World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - !! AI-Holmes!! Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - cooper5 Emphysema - Lung Cancer - Lung Disease - Multiple Sclerosis - Izrock AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - Raider Monkz 
Head and Neck Cancer - Izrock Childhood Cancer - ??? Alzheimer's - Crohn's & Colitis - Cystic Fibrosis - Domestic Violence - Fibromyalgia - Leimyosarcoma - Lupus - ??? Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - Hard Dick Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Unknown Champ 
Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - BABYBOXER Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - codey Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - codey Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Daniel Alpha Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - Trudoe 

ok

.................................................. .......
TBear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2010, 05:38 PM #3
Up and Comer

>Right Jab< has a reputation beyond repute>Right Jab< has a reputation beyond repute>Right Jab< has a reputation beyond repute>Right Jab< has a reputation beyond repute>Right Jab< has a reputation beyond repute>Right Jab< has a reputation beyond repute>Right Jab< has a reputation beyond repute>Right Jab< has a reputation beyond repute>Right Jab< has a reputation beyond repute>Right Jab< has a reputation beyond repute>Right Jab< has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 43,120.09

Really how can anyone take you seriosuly? You have Orlin Norris in your top 10 Heavyweights.............End of thread.
>Right Jab< is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2010, 05:50 PM #4
Banned

No Message - jazluvr isaksak mo sa tumbong mo - Akinapepemo for more practice - jazluvr thanks - HARRY KNUCKLES No Message - jazluvr 
To wipe off your lipstick and other make-up - jazluvr save up for your sex change - jazluvr Don't wanna run out... - jazluvr you keep breaking these...lol. - jazluvr another refill, stop using so much! - jazluvr 
here ya go fruitcake - jazluvr more $ for sex change - jazluvr No Message - jazluvr For your asshole, since you are one. - Chups For your ass since you are one. - Chups 
stick this in your mouth then swallow - -pound4pound- No Message - BritishBoxing92 for your collection - jazluvr No Message - jazluvr No Message - jazluvr 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - jazluvr Gay and Lesbian Pride - jazluvr Gay and Lesbian Pride - jazluvr Gay and Lesbian Pride - jazluvr Gay and Lesbian Pride - jazluvr 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - jazluvr Gay and Lesbian Pride - jazluvr Gay and Lesbian Pride - jazluvr Childhood Cancer - MorningSpecial Childhood Cancer - MorningSpecial 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - jazluvr Gay and Lesbian Pride - jazluvr Gay and Lesbian Pride - alexpz Gay and Lesbian Pride - lebrick Gay and Lesbian Pride - alexpz 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - cooper5 Gay and Lesbian Pride - cooper5 Gay and Lesbian Pride - cooper5 Gay and Lesbian Pride - BritishBoxing92 Gay and Lesbian Pride - jazluvr 

Quote:
Originally Posted by >Right Jab< View Post
Really how can anyone take you seriosuly? You have Orlin Norris in your top 10 Heavyweights.............End of thread.
Do you have a link to the place where I ranked Orlin Norris in my top 10 HW ?
I did not even put him in my Top 20 all time black HW , so how can he be in my top 10 HW ?
Too complicated 4u2 understand , but I assume most of the rest here got the irony in your post. You could be a private detective , I heard rumors about big money hanging around in that business.
Old 08-05-2010, 05:57 PM #5
Banned

I forgot to mention an important fact there : Maskaev stopped that 21-0 bronze (silver at least , possibly gold) Seoul medalist in his pro debut .
Quickly he faced McCall (in his 7th pro fight) and then Tua (in his 12th professional fight) , what a start to a pro career !!..
Old 08-05-2010, 05:58 PM #6
Soir

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
Joeyzagz has a reputation beyond reputeJoeyzagz has a reputation beyond reputeJoeyzagz has a reputation beyond reputeJoeyzagz has a reputation beyond reputeJoeyzagz has a reputation beyond reputeJoeyzagz has a reputation beyond reputeJoeyzagz has a reputation beyond reputeJoeyzagz has a reputation beyond reputeJoeyzagz has a reputation beyond reputeJoeyzagz has a reputation beyond reputeJoeyzagz has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 67,375,771,832.46
Total Points: 87,533,041,865.87
Have an e-beer on me - F•R•K•O what a dummy you are - Freedom. still in the red after years of posting here - Freedom. troll - Simurgh 

Rhaman is neither great nor is he a bum...

He has better one punch power than both Klitschkos, and was able to knock down Corrie Sanders twice. But ultimately he is a limited boxer.

He fought an oxygen drained Lennox Lewis 6000 feet above Sea Level. Rahman was accustomed to the conditions while Lennox arrived at the last minute because he was shooting this in Vegas...

Joeyzagz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2010, 05:59 PM #7
Battet

Quoted: 998 Post(s)
BattlingNelson has a reputation beyond reputeBattlingNelson has a reputation beyond reputeBattlingNelson has a reputation beyond reputeBattlingNelson has a reputation beyond reputeBattlingNelson has a reputation beyond reputeBattlingNelson has a reputation beyond reputeBattlingNelson has a reputation beyond reputeBattlingNelson has a reputation beyond reputeBattlingNelson has a reputation beyond reputeBattlingNelson has a reputation beyond reputeBattlingNelson has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 853,466,473,138,659,840.00
Total Points: 954,465,473,139,180,288.00
congats on 15,000 posts, you're one of the best !! - JAB5239 good luck in the league, you'll need it :) - El Mustang for being a cool poster in history section - led BattlingNelson &amp;gt; LeCrétin - Freedom Fighter A man who has superior boxing knowledge &amp;amp; integrity. - Terry A 
ATG poster on BoxingScene - rorymac Happy Holidays.. - !! AI-Holmes!! Have one on me ! - BERNIE'S CORNER he was just lucky! - gingeralbino Merry Christmas Bat. I hope you and yours have a wonderful one. - deanrw 
Jeg giver en omgang - The Slaughter No Message - chiguy91 I like your unbiased RBRs! - dan_cov Cuz' I'm an old masochist &lt;3 - Grand Champ Happy holidays buddy! - jazluvr 
&quot;When I'm able to clap, I know she's ready for my dick.&quot; lmao - -jose- For being one of the true &quot;boxing guys&quot; in this place. - Cuauhtémoc1520 Merry Christmas BattlingNelson - TBear Happy holidays and best wishes for 2016 - -Weltschmerz- Happy holidays bud! - TBear 
AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - !! AI-Holmes!! Lou Gehrig's Disease (ALS) - mangler Alzheimer's - Crohn's & Colitis - Cystic Fibrosis - Domestic Violence - Fibromyalgia - Leimyosarcoma - Lupus - mangler Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - ABOSWORTH Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - mangler 
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - S a m u r a i Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - mangler Gay and Lesbian Pride - Mr._Pink Myasthenia Gravis - Ovarian Cancer - Sexual Assault - Substance Abuse - mangler Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - mangler 
Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - mangler Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - mangler Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - Carnivore Childhood Cancer - mangler Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - JM1 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - jazluvr449 Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - jazluvr449 Alzheimer's - Crohn's & Colitis - Cystic Fibrosis - Domestic Violence - Fibromyalgia - Leimyosarcoma - Lupus - peyk-peyk World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - peyk-peyk Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - nÔÔb_out_king 

Rahman was Brian Nielsens sparringpartner and Nielsen beat him up day in and day out. Unfortunately Rahman got his shot at the big time before Nielsen so he surpassed him in value. Nielsen pursued a fight with Rahman hard but Rahman, who remembered what happened in sparring, would have none of it.

I guess Nielsen is very high on TS all-time list.
BattlingNelson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2010, 06:02 PM #8
Battet

Quoted: 998 Post(s)
BattlingNelson has a reputation beyond reputeBattlingNelson has a reputation beyond reputeBattlingNelson has a reputation beyond reputeBattlingNelson has a reputation beyond reputeBattlingNelson has a reputation beyond reputeBattlingNelson has a reputation beyond reputeBattlingNelson has a reputation beyond reputeBattlingNelson has a reputation beyond reputeBattlingNelson has a reputation beyond reputeBattlingNelson has a reputation beyond reputeBattlingNelson has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 853,466,473,138,659,840.00
Total Points: 954,465,473,139,180,288.00
congats on 15,000 posts, you're one of the best !! - JAB5239 good luck in the league, you'll need it :) - El Mustang for being a cool poster in history section - led BattlingNelson &amp;gt; LeCrétin - Freedom Fighter A man who has superior boxing knowledge &amp;amp; integrity. - Terry A 
ATG poster on BoxingScene - rorymac Happy Holidays.. - !! AI-Holmes!! Have one on me ! - BERNIE'S CORNER he was just lucky! - gingeralbino Merry Christmas Bat. I hope you and yours have a wonderful one. - deanrw 
Jeg giver en omgang - The Slaughter No Message - chiguy91 I like your unbiased RBRs! - dan_cov Cuz' I'm an old masochist &lt;3 - Grand Champ Happy holidays buddy! - jazluvr 
&quot;When I'm able to clap, I know she's ready for my dick.&quot; lmao - -jose- For being one of the true &quot;boxing guys&quot; in this place. - Cuauhtémoc1520 Merry Christmas BattlingNelson - TBear Happy holidays and best wishes for 2016 - -Weltschmerz- Happy holidays bud! - TBear 
AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - !! AI-Holmes!! Lou Gehrig's Disease (ALS) - mangler Alzheimer's - Crohn's & Colitis - Cystic Fibrosis - Domestic Violence - Fibromyalgia - Leimyosarcoma - Lupus - mangler Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - ABOSWORTH Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - mangler 
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - S a m u r a i Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - mangler Gay and Lesbian Pride - Mr._Pink Myasthenia Gravis - Ovarian Cancer - Sexual Assault - Substance Abuse - mangler Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - mangler 
Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - mangler Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - mangler Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - Carnivore Childhood Cancer - mangler Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - JM1 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - jazluvr449 Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - jazluvr449 Alzheimer's - Crohn's & Colitis - Cystic Fibrosis - Domestic Violence - Fibromyalgia - Leimyosarcoma - Lupus - peyk-peyk World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - peyk-peyk Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - nÔÔb_out_king 

Quote:
Originally Posted by frankenfrank View Post
I started this thread as a reaction to a thread bashing Rahman .
Instead of replying there , I wanted it to be kept in my list of threads because under the forum's limitations we lose access to our posts quite quickly.

Hassim Rahman was destroyed twice by Oleg Maskaev fair and square , Maskaev gets a little underrated because except Rahman he stopped Jeff Wooden and Robert Hawkins , and before you discredit these guys , did you ever check their records and/or watched them fight ? do you know how they fight , against who they fought and how those fights ended ? Maskaev also stopped Derrick Jefferson and a 21-0 Alexander Miroshnichenko that had he was not robbed against Bowe in Seoul he may have won the gold there , but at least the silver he deserved for sure , he was only awarded the bronze , he may have also had a more decorated pro career than a 21-1 , had the FSB/Maffia (quite mixed with each other anyway) not thrown him from a building's 9 story.
Maskaev claims/claimed to have stopped Vitali Klitschko in the amateurs , does anyone know if it is true and to what extent (legitimacy) ?

Rahman stopped Lennox Lewis and Corrie Sanders , was KOd himself by Lewis , drew with Tua and Toney , and never lost to neither Tua nor Holyfield .
Holyfield butted him systematically , Tua hit him after the bell and even then , when Rahman was not given enough time to recover , Tua was not deducted a point , the stoppage was still somewhat debatable as Rahman was still evading some of Tua's punches (I am of the opinion he should not have taken more punishment , but the fight should have been either a DQ or a TD win for him or at least a NC/ND).
Rahman lost decisions to Ruiz and Byrd whom Lewis ducked , no shame on these especially in the Byrd's decision loss.
Rahman also won decisions over Ross Puritty , Monte Barrett , Alfred Cole and Obed Sullivan and stopped Jeff Wooden .

His record is a record that reveals a warrior whom ducked no one and fought every one , he did not get a deciding rubber match against Lewis , did he ?
Vitali ducked him , while Wlad fought him when old and shot , the Maskaev losses are the biggest blemish on his record .

While Lewis was an almost dominant champ of his era , whom ducked a few , Rahman was the one who entirely took on all comers , ducked no one and was avoided himself by Lewis and Vitali Klitschko .

Just stated some of the facts.
Mironischenko wasn't robbed against Bowe. The russian had looked great with his trademark left hook all through the tournament but I recall quite clearly that Bowe won deservedly. I remember because Mironischenko impressed me so in this tournament.
BattlingNelson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2010, 06:05 PM #9
Up and Comer

>Right Jab< has a reputation beyond repute>Right Jab< has a reputation beyond repute>Right Jab< has a reputation beyond repute>Right Jab< has a reputation beyond repute>Right Jab< has a reputation beyond repute>Right Jab< has a reputation beyond repute>Right Jab< has a reputation beyond repute>Right Jab< has a reputation beyond repute>Right Jab< has a reputation beyond repute>Right Jab< has a reputation beyond repute>Right Jab< has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 43,120.09

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeyZagz View Post
Rhaman is neither great nor is he a bum...

He has better one punch power than both Klitschkos, and was able to knock down Corrie Sanders twice. But ultimately he is a limited boxer.

He fought an oxygen drained Lennox Lewis 6000 feet above Sea Level. Rahman was accustomed to the conditions while Lennox arrived at the last minute because he was shooting this in Vegas...

What? Rahman didn't punch harder tha Wlad
>Right Jab< is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2010, 06:10 PM #10
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by BattlingNelson View Post
Rahman was Brian Nielsens sparringpartner and Nielsen beat him up day in and day out. Unfortunately Rahman got his shot at the big time before Nielsen so he surpassed him in value. Nielsen pursued a fight with Rahman hard but Rahman, who remembered what happened in sparring, would have none of it.

I guess Nielsen is very high on TS all-time list.
George Foreman was Sony Liston's sparring partner
Oliver McCall was Mike Tyson's sparring partner.
Larry Holmes was Muhammad Ali's sparring partner.

So ?

So maybe I was wrong about Rahman's not ducking of anyone , but regarding my ranking of Nielsen , you were wrong and could have prevented that error by reading my first post of that (top 30 and above) thread .
But Rahman did fight fighters much superior to Nielsen didn't he ?
You are the second who claimed ludicrous claims about my rankings of HWs , the one before you claimed about Norris' , you claim about Nielsen's , maybe you should all just read that thread , here is a link for your convenience and in the hope that similar claims will not repeat , my top 30 (actually 70 something) all time SHWs :
http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=402196
read before replying and stating lies.

Share This With Friends

Tags
educational, maskaev, rahman, thread, underrated

User Tag List