Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing
Thread Navigation

Old 07-28-2010, 06:44 AM
qwerty07
Interim Champion

Rep Power: 6 qwerty07 has a reputation beyond reputeqwerty07 has a reputation beyond reputeqwerty07 has a reputation beyond reputeqwerty07 has a reputation beyond reputeqwerty07 has a reputation beyond reputeqwerty07 has a reputation beyond reputeqwerty07 has a reputation beyond reputeqwerty07 has a reputation beyond reputeqwerty07 has a reputation beyond reputeqwerty07 has a reputation beyond reputeqwerty07 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 78,892.74

Took long enough for a ***** to respond!
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 07-28-2010, 06:45 AM
Ryannn
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 16 Ryannn has a reputation beyond reputeRyannn has a reputation beyond reputeRyannn has a reputation beyond reputeRyannn has a reputation beyond reputeRyannn has a reputation beyond reputeRyannn has a reputation beyond reputeRyannn has a reputation beyond reputeRyannn has a reputation beyond reputeRyannn has a reputation beyond reputeRyannn has a reputation beyond reputeRyannn has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 7,186,898.07
Total Points: 26,935,918.91
i dont know who the fukk u are but i just wanted to give you this, lol, nyahahahaha - Tha_Greatest No Message - rorymac 

this is funny,considering iole used to be a floyd supporter. The man has a point, floyd is looking like he's ducking pac
Old 07-28-2010, 06:50 AM
Seleção No. 13
Noblesse oblige

Rep Power: 18 Seleção No. 13 has a reputation beyond reputeSeleção No. 13 has a reputation beyond reputeSeleção No. 13 has a reputation beyond reputeSeleção No. 13 has a reputation beyond reputeSeleção No. 13 has a reputation beyond reputeSeleção No. 13 has a reputation beyond reputeSeleção No. 13 has a reputation beyond reputeSeleção No. 13 has a reputation beyond reputeSeleção No. 13 has a reputation beyond reputeSeleção No. 13 has a reputation beyond reputeSeleção No. 13 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 117,474,241.24

Many of you are a sensitive bunch.
Old 07-28-2010, 07:03 AM
LeeVanCleef
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 27 LeeVanCleef has a reputation beyond reputeLeeVanCleef has a reputation beyond reputeLeeVanCleef has a reputation beyond reputeLeeVanCleef has a reputation beyond reputeLeeVanCleef has a reputation beyond reputeLeeVanCleef has a reputation beyond reputeLeeVanCleef has a reputation beyond reputeLeeVanCleef has a reputation beyond reputeLeeVanCleef has a reputation beyond reputeLeeVanCleef has a reputation beyond reputeLeeVanCleef has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 2,962,169,412,916.06
Total Points: 2,962,171,452,520.87
have some san miguel - Akinapepemo pakalasing ka muna - Akinapepemo dapat may inuman sa birthday - Makavelli Happy B-day pre :) - peyk-peyk parallelogram sa inyo - Jack Napier 
A superman for the superman homie, take care you smart mothafukker - Tha_Greatest dahil pareho tayong pogi - BABYBOXER cheers! - led threepeat!!!!!!! - Left Hook Tua tagay muna! - led 
hope you get drunk :) - led cheers!!! - BABYBOXER enjoy - project xxx1 blue parallelogram pre! - Chadmack No Message - Tha_Greatest 
No Message - Tha_Greatest magiting na pinoy.. - BABYBOXER magiting na pinoy.. - BABYBOXER Happy holidays bro! - led* 
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - Akinapepemo Graves Disease - Lymphedema - Men's Health - Pro Choice - Prostate Cancer - Scleroderma - Thyroid Disease - Trisomy 18 - project xxx1 Alzheimer's - Crohn's & Colitis - Cystic Fibrosis - Domestic Violence - Fibromyalgia - Leimyosarcoma - Lupus - Left Hook Tua Childhood Cancer - Left Hook Tua Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - MARKBNLV 

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Stones View Post
Iole is the real coward. Fast forward to 1:10 min when Mayweather Sr. puts this equivocator in his rightful place.
What a gutless wimp. Just observe his face shrivel into a ball of perturbed fright. It seems Iole cowers like the ***** he is when confronted man-to-man.
You fucking pusillanimous cunt!!!
Somebody woke up on the wrong side of the bed this evening....

Articles like this Stones?

C'mon.

http://sports.yahoo.com/box/news?slu...yweather091109

The hidden side of Floyd Mayweather Jr.

By Kevin Iole, Yahoo! Sports Sep 11, 4:17 pm ED

LAS VEGAS – The midday sun is searing. Shade is all but impossible to find. The temperature inches toward 110 degrees and the heat radiating from the concrete is visible to the naked eye.

A reed-thin man with a scraggly salt-and-pepper beard filled with burrs shuffles slowly across a busy street, not particularly concerned about the traffic. He has been sweating, and with the wind blowing, the dust sticks to his face.

He makes his way toward a large black truck parked alongside a road in one of the city’s poorest areas. It’s obvious that, even if he doesn’t have a clue who’s inside the truck, he knows what it represents.

The man, who said his name is Zeke, said he is not sure if he’s hotter, hungrier or thirstier. Clearly, though, he could use a meal. He’s about 6-foot tall but doesn’t look like he weighs 150 pounds, unless you count the 20-pound sack draped over his shoulder.

He is among the first of the 100 or so homeless people who seem to appear out of nowhere to reach the truck. The door on the back of the truck loudly clatters up and an athletic young man bounds effortlessly into the back.

Zeke sees him and sticks his hand out. Floyd Mayweather Jr., one of the most controversial figures in boxing, bends down and hands him a bag with a sandwich, a piece of fruit and some chips as well as a bottle of water.

Zeke throws the fruit and the chips into the bag he drags along with him but devours the sandwich in seconds. He gulps down the water and heads to the line again.

He gets back to the front, but Mayweather recognizes him, smiles and declines to offer him a second lunch at that point.

“Let’s make sure we have enough for everyone, then I’ll take care of you,” Mayweather says softly. “I won’t forget you.”

Disappointed, Zeke shuffles away. He asks a nearby observer to stand in line for him and at least get him another bottle of water.

“That’ll kill you,” he says motioning toward the fiery orange sun.

Zeke hangs around for the half hour or so it takes for Mayweather and his cohorts to hand the lunches to those who stand in line. When the line is clear, Mayweather scans the area and spots Zeke. He shouts and then tosses him another bag of food and a bottle of water.

A few hours earlier, standing in his office, Mayweather explained why he would risk spending so much time in the strength-sapping sun with a bout that will land him an eight-figure payday nearing rapidly.

This is a regular routine and, fight or no fight, Mayweather is out on a weekly basis to feed the homeless. He heard from a friend about the large homeless population in Clark County and the appalling conditions the men and women live in. Mayweather was dismayed when he observed them himself.

He told his manager, Leonard Ellerbe, he needed to do something immediately.

“I’ve been blessed by God,” Mayweather said. “No doubt about it. God gave me this talent and I’ve been able to build a better life for myself and my family. The people out there, the ones we’re going to see, they haven’t been so lucky. They need someone to give them a break, but no one wants to bother with them. People forget about them and pretend like they don’t exist. I guess they think if they act like there is no problem it will go away. But it won’t. Someone needs to help, so I do my part.”

Old 07-28-2010, 07:17 AM
gqjohnb
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 9 gqjohnb has a reputation beyond reputegqjohnb has a reputation beyond reputegqjohnb has a reputation beyond reputegqjohnb has a reputation beyond reputegqjohnb has a reputation beyond reputegqjohnb has a reputation beyond reputegqjohnb has a reputation beyond reputegqjohnb has a reputation beyond reputegqjohnb has a reputation beyond reputegqjohnb has a reputation beyond reputegqjohnb has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 264,861.44
Total Points: 274,039.76

Lol I think Iole went overboard with his article but thats just how that guy is I guess. He's entitled to his opinion.
Old 07-29-2010, 12:26 AM
Stone Roses!
Banned

Bank: 19,882,109.49
Total Points: 20,417,105.72
keep pawning people homie - Tha_Greatest No Message - BostonGuy koo poster! - Erik13 for always having my back! - Gorilla Dogs 
World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - Freedom Fighter 

Quote:
Originally Posted by horge View Post
Narrowmindedness?
I'm applying the same standard to both fighters:

Pac was a ***** for toeing Arum's line on no OST's.
At least he came around on that issue. He still deserves
getting **** on for seeking special weight stipulations in
a title fight.

Floyd was a warrior, and gets full credit for his past.
Right now he's a big, shy vagina who deserves the thorough
fucking over that the press is giving him.
If he 'comes around' on his ducking, I'll recognize it, but right
now.... gimme a break.
Wrong. Mayweather has opted to spend time with his family and not think about boxing. If that is what you deem to be ducking or "chicken" then you are a gutless cunt.

Team Pacquiao came out with a statement, respecting Mayweather's decision to spend time with his family. You should do the same.
Old 07-29-2010, 12:28 AM
Stone Roses!
Banned

Bank: 19,882,109.49
Total Points: 20,417,105.72
keep pawning people homie - Tha_Greatest No Message - BostonGuy koo poster! - Erik13 for always having my back! - Gorilla Dogs 
World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - Freedom Fighter 

Quote:
Somebody woke up on the wrong side of the bed this evening....

Articles like this Stones?
That has nothing to do with anything. Iole gets payed to cover fighters and write articles.
Old 07-29-2010, 12:32 AM
Mr Punch.
Banned

Rep Power: 0 Mr Punch. has a reputation beyond reputeMr Punch. has a reputation beyond reputeMr Punch. has a reputation beyond reputeMr Punch. has a reputation beyond reputeMr Punch. has a reputation beyond reputeMr Punch. has a reputation beyond reputeMr Punch. has a reputation beyond reputeMr Punch. has a reputation beyond reputeMr Punch. has a reputation beyond reputeMr Punch. has a reputation beyond reputeMr Punch. has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 805,989.80
Total Points: 848,975.69

Quote:
That has nothing to do with anything. Iole gets payed to cover fighters and write articles.
Are you upset?
Old 07-29-2010, 12:32 AM
Ragnar Lothbrok
Banned

Rep Power: 0 Ragnar Lothbrok has a reputation beyond reputeRagnar Lothbrok has a reputation beyond reputeRagnar Lothbrok has a reputation beyond reputeRagnar Lothbrok has a reputation beyond reputeRagnar Lothbrok has a reputation beyond reputeRagnar Lothbrok has a reputation beyond reputeRagnar Lothbrok has a reputation beyond reputeRagnar Lothbrok has a reputation beyond reputeRagnar Lothbrok has a reputation beyond reputeRagnar Lothbrok has a reputation beyond reputeRagnar Lothbrok has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 3,803,344,325.53
Total Points: 3,803,815,394.23
have a blue parallelogram - Jack Napier beer is good - -pound4pound- beer for you flomo killer - -pound4pound- For hurting their feelings over and over.  Great work. - Johnny Chingas Medal for flomo-killer lol - led 
Whoreville Appreciation Award - Jack Napier Awesome name and avatar, cheers!! - Major Motoko Biggest retard destoryer on NSB, so many fl0m0s have been slayed by the hands of C E L L - Hidden Floyd Stans need to steer clear from C E L L because he will dismantle you - Hidden thunderdome beast - jas 
For speaking your mind and for being the first person to mention me in the Thunderdome. Congrats. Here is a cold one for ya. - BrushMyHair LOL Thunderdome master - Bardock for this quote: &quot;GGG needs cotto more than Canelo needs Cotto.&quot; I agree 100% with this quote. - BrushMyHair 

The *****sexual Mindset:

bert sugar - biased *******. doesnt really know boxing.

emmanuel steward - biased *******. doesnt really know boxing. an uncle tom too.

larry merchant - biased *******. doesnt really know boxing.

kevin iole - biased *******. doesnt really know boxing. also unqualified to be a journalist.

dan rafael - biased *******. doesnt really know boxing. fat bastard. not a real journalist either.

pti, around the horn, mike wilbon, bob ryan - biased *******s. doesnt really know boxing.

the list is endless.
Old 07-29-2010, 12:34 AM
MaD vEiN
Some Kind Of Monster

Rep Power: 34 MaD vEiN has a reputation beyond reputeMaD vEiN has a reputation beyond reputeMaD vEiN has a reputation beyond reputeMaD vEiN has a reputation beyond reputeMaD vEiN has a reputation beyond reputeMaD vEiN has a reputation beyond reputeMaD vEiN has a reputation beyond reputeMaD vEiN has a reputation beyond reputeMaD vEiN has a reputation beyond reputeMaD vEiN has a reputation beyond reputeMaD vEiN has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 87,467,138,742,374.39
Total Points: 87,467,138,954,357.27
gift pare, apple sakin - pacman777 Superman for you - JM1 pareko eto na ung superman. ako naman. - jhacen yan na logo mo - yeks keep up the pacmania... - pacman777 
Have a piece of cake homey - mangler Don't be scared homey, Jason luvs you lol - mangler Have some fish, its good for you ; ) - Roy O'Bannon san miguel - Champ Kind Here homey. You need more food - mangler 
good thread at the thunderdome - peyk-peyk No Message - Talisayen food pre - Jack Napier para sa superman pre. - peyk-peyk parallelogram sa inyo - Jack Napier 
:) - *Boss Lady* Thank you! :kiss: - Bossy san miguel - Left Hook Tua mai thai - Left Hook Tua Red horse pre para lasheng agad. - led* 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - mangler Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - Mr._Pink Emphysema - Lung Cancer - Lung Disease - Multiple Sclerosis - mangler Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - Mr._Pink Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - JM1 

Quote:
Wrong. Mayweather has opted to spend time with his family and not think about boxing. If that is what you deem to be ducking or "chicken" then you are a gutless cunt.

Team Pacquiao came out with a statement, respecting Mayweather's decision to spend time with his family. You should do the same.
hmm i wonder...

what the hell was he doing during the past 2 years he's retired

Ellerbe sure was a lucky guy