Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing
Thread Navigation

Old 07-27-2010, 10:37 PM
$BloodyNate$
GUCCI

Rep Power: 24 $BloodyNate$ has a reputation beyond repute$BloodyNate$ has a reputation beyond repute$BloodyNate$ has a reputation beyond repute$BloodyNate$ has a reputation beyond repute$BloodyNate$ has a reputation beyond repute$BloodyNate$ has a reputation beyond repute$BloodyNate$ has a reputation beyond repute$BloodyNate$ has a reputation beyond repute$BloodyNate$ has a reputation beyond repute$BloodyNate$ has a reputation beyond repute$BloodyNate$ has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 928,348,214,637,175.38
Total Points: 928,348,214,640,150.75
No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest 
No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest 
No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest Happy Birthday :) - Bossy 
Hepatitis C - Spray_resistant Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - -jose- 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spray_resistant View Post
Different fighter different career, but the facts are Rafa is older, smaller, and has many more miles on him going up against a hard punching fighter who applies a good amount of pressure.

I think this will be a relatively easy blow out other than some competitive early rounds but who can say what Rafa really has left, I guess we will find out.
I can respect that. My only real point I'm sticking too is that we don't "know for sure" that Marquez is shot and if Lopez wins I think he should get all credit for it, especially since I believe Marquez at the very least takes him into deep competitive waters but at least the first half even if he does get Ko'd from the 6th round or further, I think the first few rounds or a can't miss!

And definitely something to look forward to other then the annoying as old as Jesus Floyd-Mayweather Haye/Klitchscko ducking talk.
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 07-27-2010, 10:40 PM
Spray_resistant
Probably Top 10 In my Era

Rep Power: 107 Spray_resistant has a reputation beyond reputeSpray_resistant has a reputation beyond reputeSpray_resistant has a reputation beyond reputeSpray_resistant has a reputation beyond reputeSpray_resistant has a reputation beyond reputeSpray_resistant has a reputation beyond reputeSpray_resistant has a reputation beyond reputeSpray_resistant has a reputation beyond reputeSpray_resistant has a reputation beyond reputeSpray_resistant has a reputation beyond reputeSpray_resistant has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 19,454,867,006.30
Total Points: 6,030,611,450,911.67
No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest for you and vanity to use - Hi-Dro 
Whoreville Appreciation Award - Jack Napier for a friend - xi! one of boxingscene's best posters - Freedom. Happy Holidays to you are your gorgeous missus. x x x - *Boss Lady* Happy New Year - Freedom. 
No Message - Tha_Greatest Blue parallelogram 4 u sir - Russian Crushin Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. Happy holidays bro! - led* valuable addition to the training forum - jas 
Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - -Kev- Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - -Kev- Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - -Kev- Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - -Kev- Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - -Kev- 
Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - -Kev- Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - -Kev- Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - -Kev- Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - -Kev- Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - -Kev- 
Send a message via AIM to Spray_resistant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Natedatpkid View Post
I can respect that. My only real point I'm sticking too is that we don't "know for sure" that Marquez is shot and if Lopez wins I think he should get all credit for it, especially since I believe Marquez at the very least takes him into deep competitive waters but at least the first half even if he does get Ko'd from the 6th round or further, I think the first few rounds or a can't miss!

And definitely something to look forward to other then the annoying as old as Jesus Floyd-Mayweather Haye/Klitchscko ducking talk.
The 1st few rounds will say plenty about where Rafa is and its a good win but not a great win for JuanMa in my view because Rafa is past his best and is smaller than JuanMa even if Rafa is a great fighter.
Old 07-27-2010, 10:53 PM
blaze778
Lizard King

Rep Power: 20 blaze778 has a reputation beyond reputeblaze778 has a reputation beyond reputeblaze778 has a reputation beyond reputeblaze778 has a reputation beyond reputeblaze778 has a reputation beyond reputeblaze778 has a reputation beyond reputeblaze778 has a reputation beyond reputeblaze778 has a reputation beyond reputeblaze778 has a reputation beyond reputeblaze778 has a reputation beyond reputeblaze778 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 5,409,939,201.59
Total Points: 5,409,978,579.47
Your first gift homey - Natedatpkid rock - TredKiller for the munchies. - Big Smoke two blunts=two subways homie! - Big Smoke Here you go homie. - Big Smoke 
for being a cool poster! - led No Message - Russian Crushin Get wasted - Russian Crushin Gotta eat the pie-ALWAYS!! - Russian Crushin get wasted lol - led 
A gift for ya.. - !! AI-Holmes!! Thanks - jazluvr Fattin up your gifts Playa - The Gully Gad you seem rational again. get wasted! - led Happy Holidays.. - !! AI-Holmes!! 
Cheers bro! - led cheers bra, cheers - TredKiller BURRRRRRRR! - Natedatpkid cheers! - sweetpea87 Thank you that was very generous of you :) - dancovboxer 
AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - Dorian.. Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - Hard Dick 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Natedatpkid View Post
I'm sick and tired of these so called "boxing fans" not giving Lopez any credit for this fight with Marquez. Especially when Marquez has shown NO SIGN of decline whatsoever. Yeah he was just in a few wars, what the **** does that mean? You rather him of gave us 3 boring fights? Why not just enjoy the ****in fights and enjoy this. Rather then trying to always try and discover new ways to discredit fighters. It was the same bull**** with Cotto. He loses to the Pound 4 pound best fighter in the world and he's shot? Get the **** out of here, especially when half the people saying that are Pac fans, so your discrediting one of your favorite fighters now?

This fight is 50/50. I mean I won't lie if it was a younger Marquez it'd probably be 60-40 70-30 in his favor. But to act like he's SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO past it and punch drunk that this is just a gimme fight is just retarded. He looked good in that fourth fight and I was ****in disgusted with boxingscene's punk ass for not making it a feature fight. I was like what kind of ****in boxing site is this? If Marquez beats Lopez he gets all the credit in the world and I'm gonna laugh my ass off when all these guys that are saying he's shot are going make a complete 360 degree turn in there opinion.

I actually favor Marquez in this fight because he can easily pick apart the flaws in Lopez. It's going to be a ****in war and I can't wait. It's going to be one of the best fights in the year and instead of *****ing about Manny-Pac & Haye-Klitchsko's not getting made, why not embrace the one HUGE fight that IS GETTING MADE! I got Marquez somewhere between 8th-10th round stoppage. GIVE THIS WARRIOR THE CREDIT HE ****IN DESERVES WHEN HE HASN'T DONE **** TOO THINK OTHERWISE! No sign of decline at all.
Good point. I am going for Marquez in this fight. Marquez isn't in his prime, but he's not shot or in any way past it. I'd pick him over any featherweight right now. This is a legit fight, and if Lopez beats Marquez, then when he know he's for real.

Judging by the idiotic posts I've read, I honestly believe some people are so dumb on this forum that they probably can't even tell Marquez and Vasquez apart, lol.
Old 07-27-2010, 10:56 PM
scap
Boxingscene's Bitch

Rep Power: 45 scap has a reputation beyond reputescap has a reputation beyond reputescap has a reputation beyond reputescap has a reputation beyond reputescap has a reputation beyond reputescap has a reputation beyond reputescap has a reputation beyond reputescap has a reputation beyond reputescap has a reputation beyond reputescap has a reputation beyond reputescap has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 121,250.79

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spray_resistant View Post
The 1st few rounds will say plenty about where Rafa is and its a good win but not a great win for JuanMa in my view because Rafa is past his best and is smaller than JuanMa even if Rafa is a great fighter.
This would be a great win for JML without a doubt...he has shown a vulnerability with regards to his chin...hell he was fighting a much smaller limited concepcion in his last bout and even though he dominated he found himself on the canvas and I believe if you watch closely BOTHERED by the clean punches...(if he was able to shake of the power punching Marquez and stop him...WOW)

If JML beats Raffy then I would consider that the FIRST BIG VICTORY in a potentially excellent career...in order to win he will have to TAKE and not just give against the power punching technician RM...Im not sold he can do so..but if he did I would consider it to be the Puerto Rican Stars true coming out party and yes a "great" win.