lennox lewis the greatest heavyweight of all time. - Boxing Forum
Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Boxing History

Old 07-23-2010, 06:02 AM #1
Banned

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
turdleburgle is infamous around these partsturdleburgle is infamous around these partsturdleburgle is infamous around these partsturdleburgle is infamous around these partsturdleburgle is infamous around these partsturdleburgle is infamous around these parts
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 59,557.36
Welcome back Zod - -IronMike- To keep up your strength - -IronMike- I heard you like men - -IronMike- wipe your dirty mouth - -IronMike- No Message - jazluvr 
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - -IronMike- 
Default lennox lewis the greatest heavyweight of all time.

According to george foreman.I can't post the video of foreman saying this because I don't have enough posts yet.I will when I do tho.

Cant argue with the dude here,lewis beat everyone he ever faced.
turdleburgle is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 07-23-2010, 06:32 AM #2
The Avenger

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Toney616 has a reputation beyond reputeToney616 has a reputation beyond reputeToney616 has a reputation beyond reputeToney616 has a reputation beyond reputeToney616 has a reputation beyond reputeToney616 has a reputation beyond reputeToney616 has a reputation beyond reputeToney616 has a reputation beyond reputeToney616 has a reputation beyond reputeToney616 has a reputation beyond reputeToney616 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 23,067.16
Total Points: 939,493.62
Great Poster! Keep going. - "Marvelous" Have a beer on me :) - WAR FERGIE for your hard work and great pics - project xxx1 Thanks for the heads up - kyshenko team Great Thread Starter award - The Surgeon 
cheers to you for the great threads in the boxing history section you make - WesleySnipes 

Quote:
Originally Posted by LionheartLewis View Post
According to george foreman.I can't post the video of foreman saying this because I don't have enough posts yet.I will when I do tho.

Because Foreman says something therefore that means it's true?
Toney616 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2010, 06:52 AM #3
Banned

turdleburgle is infamous around these partsturdleburgle is infamous around these partsturdleburgle is infamous around these partsturdleburgle is infamous around these partsturdleburgle is infamous around these partsturdleburgle is infamous around these parts
Welcome back Zod - -IronMike- To keep up your strength - -IronMike- I heard you like men - -IronMike- wipe your dirty mouth - -IronMike- No Message - jazluvr 
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - -IronMike- 

Quote:
Originally Posted by -IronMike- View Post
Because Foreman says something therefore that means it's true?

Takes one great to recognize the other.His words mean more than some random historian.
Old 07-23-2010, 06:58 AM #4
The Avenger

Toney616 has a reputation beyond reputeToney616 has a reputation beyond reputeToney616 has a reputation beyond reputeToney616 has a reputation beyond reputeToney616 has a reputation beyond reputeToney616 has a reputation beyond reputeToney616 has a reputation beyond reputeToney616 has a reputation beyond reputeToney616 has a reputation beyond reputeToney616 has a reputation beyond reputeToney616 has a reputation beyond repute
Great Poster! Keep going. - "Marvelous" Have a beer on me :) - WAR FERGIE for your hard work and great pics - project xxx1 Thanks for the heads up - kyshenko team Great Thread Starter award - The Surgeon 
cheers to you for the great threads in the boxing history section you make - WesleySnipes 

Quote:
Takes one great to recognize the other.His words mean more than some random historian.
Its not that simple, what fighters say about other fighters have to be taken in context, especially when you have a former fighter talking about a active fighter
Old 07-23-2010, 07:03 AM #5
Banned

Quote:
Its not that simple, what fighters say about other fighters have to be taken in context, especially when you have a former fighter talking about a active fighter

Most former fighters trash current fighters and say that they are not as good as the fighters that were around in their day.

foreman is being honest if you ask me.
Old 07-23-2010, 07:09 AM #6
The Avenger

Quote:
Most former fighters trash current fighters and say that they are not as good as the fighters that were around in their day.
Not always and it depends on the fighter as well. Ray Leonard, Hagler and Benn always say a lot of over the top stuff about active fighters especially Benn
Quote:
foreman is being honest if you ask me.
Resume wise there are a number of fighters who should be placed above Lewis. Lewis's best wins are:
Vitali
Holyfield - past prime
Tua
Ruddock - Past prime

Hardly enough to be classed as the best hw of all time

Last edited by -IronMike-; 07-23-2010 at 07:15 AM.
Old 07-23-2010, 07:11 AM #7
Interim Champion

Megamasterking is infamous around these partsMegamasterking is infamous around these partsMegamasterking is infamous around these partsMegamasterking is infamous around these partsMegamasterking is infamous around these partsMegamasterking is infamous around these partsMegamasterking is infamous around these partsMegamasterking is infamous around these partsMegamasterking is infamous around these partsMegamasterking is infamous around these partsMegamasterking is infamous around these parts
Total Points: 74,173.32
Lucian Bute - Freedom. 
Default Brain damage... by the GOAT

Quote:

Don't post the video, poor Foreman was a ATG HW but by saying this he proves that Ali not only beat the **** out of him, but did brain damage to Big George. Ali is the GOAT HW... Lewis is not even in my Top ten, he was a good HW though.
Megamasterking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2010, 07:17 AM #8
The Avenger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megamasterking View Post
Don't post the video, poor Foreman was a ATG HW but by saying this he proves that Ali not only beat the **** out of him, but did brain damage to Big George. Ali is the GOAT HW... Lewis is not even in my Top ten, he was a good HW though.
Foreman always goes over the top when a mic is placed in front of him
Old 07-23-2010, 07:56 AM #9
Banned

Quote:
Not always and it depends on the fighter as well. Ray Leonard, Hagler and Benn always say a lot of over the top stuff about active fighters especially Benn

Resume wise there are a number of fighters who should be placed above Lewis. Lewis's best wins are:
Vitali
Holyfield - past prime
Tua
Ruddock - Past prime

Hardly enough to be classed as the best hw of all time

Lewis fought and beat all the best of his era.He also battered Tyson after he had ducked him so long.Ruddock was favoured to beat him and Lewis eat him easier than Tyson ever did.
Old 07-23-2010, 07:58 AM #10
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megamasterking View Post

lol come off it mate.lewis not even a top ten hw? you cant tell me there are ten better heavyweights than lewis because thats just absolute nonsense.

lewis would have beaten ali and any other hw h2h.

Share This With Friends

Tags
greatest, heavyweight, lennox, lewis, time.

User Tag List