Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Boxing History
Thread Navigation

Old 08-01-2010, 11:19 AM
JK1700
Boxing Virtuoso

Rep Power: 12 JK1700 has a reputation beyond reputeJK1700 has a reputation beyond reputeJK1700 has a reputation beyond reputeJK1700 has a reputation beyond reputeJK1700 has a reputation beyond reputeJK1700 has a reputation beyond reputeJK1700 has a reputation beyond reputeJK1700 has a reputation beyond reputeJK1700 has a reputation beyond reputeJK1700 has a reputation beyond reputeJK1700 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 6,315,601,074.64
Total Points: 6,319,659,234.23
keep up the good work champ - Atreyu Khalil Cheers! - dan_cov 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Obama View Post
Cut some of the fight and upload it again. Sometimes it just screws up files. It's hiiiiiiighly unlike it screws up 2 different fights in a row.
Quote:
I'm never going to get that Ottke fight from you am I?
I'm sorry, I havent been on much recently to sort this out. It seems to be a problem with the program not the file because whenever I open it, It freezes for a while and then I have to close it.

I'm going to try and un-install it and then download it again and re-install it afterwards. It should work.

I will do my best to have it up for you this week.
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 08-01-2010, 06:02 PM
AddiX
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 9 AddiX has a reputation beyond reputeAddiX has a reputation beyond reputeAddiX has a reputation beyond reputeAddiX has a reputation beyond reputeAddiX has a reputation beyond reputeAddiX has a reputation beyond reputeAddiX has a reputation beyond reputeAddiX has a reputation beyond reputeAddiX has a reputation beyond reputeAddiX has a reputation beyond reputeAddiX has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 10,000,082,492.09
quote notifications idea - -jose- Good talking boxing, from NSB to PSD! - LoadedWraps 

I'm a pretty big Johnson fan (your not a boxing if your not IMO), and I don't care much for Dawson, but he did not beat him. He kept it very close, but Dawson closed the fight plain and simple.

As far as the other controversal loses, Yeah Johnson had as tough a career as you can have.

And still stuck with boxing and made something out of his career, got to give that man his respect. When it comes to boxing the right way and being an honorable fighter, he is second to none.
Old 08-01-2010, 06:07 PM
Obama
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 118 Obama has a reputation beyond reputeObama has a reputation beyond reputeObama has a reputation beyond reputeObama has a reputation beyond reputeObama has a reputation beyond reputeObama has a reputation beyond reputeObama has a reputation beyond reputeObama has a reputation beyond reputeObama has a reputation beyond reputeObama has a reputation beyond reputeObama has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 34,041,953,248,165.01
Total Points: 34,041,957,236,790.46
Thanks for the vids brother - bearman3000 Thanks bro for all the uploads! - Team Vitaminas another medal in your honour - BritishBoxing92 God sent! - bearman3000 Thanks for all the links man. - Rip Chudd 
Thanks for all the fights, bro. - T-97 for all your fights and all your work - luki29 For all your hard work in the video block. - -Jay- you are a fukkin fast mothafukker, lol, thanks - Tha_Greatest I dont have to much points, and u dont have thaat much compared to others so i imagina the emoney doesnt care, txs for the uploads man - kennylimon 
Pacquiao vs Marquez IV! - Check_hooks The Video Trading Block's knight in shining armour... or shining headgear, anyway. :D - PittyPat A man amongst men. Thanks for all the uploads - chav thanks for the fights you have helped my collection get better... - joe strong God bless ya Obama - Mighty_Windir 
Can't thank you enough for all the fights you provide. - ROSS CALIFORNIA Man i really really apreciate your work, i know points are nothing to you but take this wine jaja - kennylimon Cause you the man - Mighty_Windir the Man - A-Wolf For closing out 2013 in killer style, much like Superman Stevenson himself. - PittyPat 
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - BritishBoxing92 World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - BritishBoxing92 Eating Disorders - Esophageal Cancer - Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease - Irritable Bowel Syndrome - Pulmonary Hypertension - FkDaHtrs AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - FkDaHtrs Alzheimer's - Crohn's &amp; Colitis - Cystic Fibrosis - Domestic Violence - Fibromyalgia - Leimyosarcoma - Lupus - ROSS CALIFORNIA 

Quote:
Originally Posted by JK1700 View Post
I'm sorry, I havent been on much recently to sort this out. It seems to be a problem with the program not the file because whenever I open it, It freezes for a while and then I have to close it.

I'm going to try and un-install it and then download it again and re-install it afterwards. It should work.

I will do my best to have it up for you this week.
You can always upload it without megamanager.
Old 08-02-2010, 09:37 AM
JK1700
Boxing Virtuoso

Rep Power: 12 JK1700 has a reputation beyond reputeJK1700 has a reputation beyond reputeJK1700 has a reputation beyond reputeJK1700 has a reputation beyond reputeJK1700 has a reputation beyond reputeJK1700 has a reputation beyond reputeJK1700 has a reputation beyond reputeJK1700 has a reputation beyond reputeJK1700 has a reputation beyond reputeJK1700 has a reputation beyond reputeJK1700 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
You can always upload it without megamanager.
I'm sorry for the delay. Here you go...

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=QNZ9BEAZ
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=8I5MWUFB

Join the files with HJ Split.

Get back to me when your done watching it, I'm curious to know how you will score this fight. Iv'e heard German journalists say that Johnson clearly won the fight and Glen says the same but I didnt think he did enough to win. I thought Sven made him fight his fight.
Old 08-03-2010, 12:04 AM
Obama
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 118 Obama has a reputation beyond reputeObama has a reputation beyond reputeObama has a reputation beyond reputeObama has a reputation beyond reputeObama has a reputation beyond reputeObama has a reputation beyond reputeObama has a reputation beyond reputeObama has a reputation beyond reputeObama has a reputation beyond reputeObama has a reputation beyond reputeObama has a reputation beyond repute
Thanks for the vids brother - bearman3000 Thanks bro for all the uploads! - Team Vitaminas another medal in your honour - BritishBoxing92 God sent! - bearman3000 Thanks for all the links man. - Rip Chudd 
Thanks for all the fights, bro. - T-97 for all your fights and all your work - luki29 For all your hard work in the video block. - -Jay- you are a fukkin fast mothafukker, lol, thanks - Tha_Greatest I dont have to much points, and u dont have thaat much compared to others so i imagina the emoney doesnt care, txs for the uploads man - kennylimon 
Pacquiao vs Marquez IV! - Check_hooks The Video Trading Block's knight in shining armour... or shining headgear, anyway. :D - PittyPat A man amongst men. Thanks for all the uploads - chav thanks for the fights you have helped my collection get better... - joe strong God bless ya Obama - Mighty_Windir 
Can't thank you enough for all the fights you provide. - ROSS CALIFORNIA Man i really really apreciate your work, i know points are nothing to you but take this wine jaja - kennylimon Cause you the man - Mighty_Windir the Man - A-Wolf For closing out 2013 in killer style, much like Superman Stevenson himself. - PittyPat 
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - BritishBoxing92 World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - BritishBoxing92 Eating Disorders - Esophageal Cancer - Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease - Irritable Bowel Syndrome - Pulmonary Hypertension - FkDaHtrs AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - FkDaHtrs Alzheimer's - Crohn's &amp; Colitis - Cystic Fibrosis - Domestic Violence - Fibromyalgia - Leimyosarcoma - Lupus - ROSS CALIFORNIA 

Scorecard: Sven Ottke vs Glen Johnson

Round 1: 9 ***8211; 10 Johnson
Both guys kept a high guard. Glen***8217;s jab penetrated, Sven***8217;s didn***8217;t.

*Round 2: 9 ***8211; 10 Johnson
Sven was much more competitive this round landing a couple right hands at the end of some small flurries, but he still had no answer for the jab, or the over hand right for that matter which was rarely used.

Round 3: 9 ***8211; 10 Johnson
Sven not only ran too much, but he didn***8217;t let his hands go.

Round 4: 9 ***8211; 10 Johnson
Sven starts the round well but eventually gets beat up and finds himself in full retreat down the stretch.

*Round 5: 10 ***8211; 9 Ottke
First minute clearly belonged to Johnson. Second minute belonged to Ottke even more so. Third minute barely belonged to Johnson. Round was just about even over all, but edge Ottke on landing the best punches.

Round 6: 10 ***8211; 9 Ottke
First clearly won round by Sven. Johnson appeared to take his foot off the gas.

Round 7: 10 ***8211; 9 Ottke
Johnson appears winded and starts missing punches by wide margins.

Round 8: 10 ***8211; 9 Ottke
Johnson musta got bored or something. Seems more interested in screwing around than actually trying to win.

Round 9: 9 ***8211; 10 Johnson
Johnson adopts a new awkward style this round that Ottke just can***8217;t figure out. Ottke***8217;s only success comes when Johnson stops pumping the jab, but it wasn***8217;t enough to steal it.

Round 10: 9 ***8211; 10 Johnson
Round was even until Ottke gave up in the last minute.

Round 11: 10 ***8211; 9 Ottke
This was a round consisting of moments and nothing. Ottke had the better moments. The nothing was due to Ottke***8217;s ability to actually avoid Johnson***8217;s jab this round.

Round 12: 10 ***8211; 9 Ottke
Ottke dominates a gassed Johnson in the last round.

Final Score: 6 ***8211; 6 Even (114 ***8211; 114)

Score Variances:
Scoring all the starred rounds to fighter 1: 7 ***8211; 5 Ottke
Scoring all the starred rounds even: 5 ***8211; 5 ***8211; 2 Even
Scoring all the starred rounds to fighter 2: 5 ***8211; 7 Johnson

----------

2 of the judges cards are legit. But it should have been a draw imo.
Old 08-03-2010, 02:51 AM
Heru
Quintessence

Rep Power: 29 Heru has a reputation beyond reputeHeru has a reputation beyond reputeHeru has a reputation beyond reputeHeru has a reputation beyond reputeHeru has a reputation beyond reputeHeru has a reputation beyond reputeHeru has a reputation beyond reputeHeru has a reputation beyond reputeHeru has a reputation beyond reputeHeru has a reputation beyond reputeHeru has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 636,671,037,215.41
Total Points: 736,671,147,987.07
Keep up your posting - J. HITTER bottoms up - gancho_al_igado Badass poster - Stone Roses! For supporting Palestine - Stone Roses! Have another Champ - Stone Roses! 
a bribe to get you in the thunderdome and post homie, lol, nyahahahahahaha c u soon homie, lol, nyahahahaha - Tha_Greatest give it to guzman's fat ass - Dick Buffman Give some of this to Guzman - Dick Buffman for Guzman's beer gut - INSECT merry xmas - Subtraction 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Mangler Jewnior World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - Dick Buffman 

The Daniel Judah draw was a definite robbery. I remember watching that live, **** was terrible.
Old 08-03-2010, 03:00 AM
titanium
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 102 titanium has a reputation beyond reputetitanium has a reputation beyond reputetitanium has a reputation beyond reputetitanium has a reputation beyond reputetitanium has a reputation beyond reputetitanium has a reputation beyond reputetitanium has a reputation beyond reputetitanium has a reputation beyond reputetitanium has a reputation beyond reputetitanium has a reputation beyond reputetitanium has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 45,207,632,577,380.84
Total Points: 45,207,632,581,266.05
gift giving time to friends - serv Merry Christmas - Flab Happy Holidays.. - !! AI-Holmes!! merry x-mas! - chiguy91 Merry Christmas - TBear 
It's Friday - Sweet Pea 50 No Message - ROSS CALIFORNIA No Message - ROSS CALIFORNIA No Message - ROSS CALIFORNIA No Message - ROSS CALIFORNIA 
No Message - ROSS CALIFORNIA No Message - ROSS CALIFORNIA No Message - Al Bernstein No Message - ??? No Message - MartinC 
Autism - !! AI-Holmes!! Eating Disorders - Esophageal Cancer - Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease - Irritable Bowel Syndrome - Pulmonary Hypertension - !! AI-Holmes!! Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - BABYBOXER Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - BABYBOXER Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - jazluvr 
Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - jazluvr Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - ROSS CALIFORNIA Childhood Cancer - ROSS CALIFORNIA Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - ROSS CALIFORNIA Alzheimer's - Crohn's &amp; Colitis - Cystic Fibrosis - Domestic Violence - Fibromyalgia - Leimyosarcoma - Lupus - ROSS CALIFORNIA 
Aphasia - Asthma/Allergies - Brain Cancer - Brain Tumors - Diabetes - Mental Illness - ROSS CALIFORNIA 

Quote:
Originally Posted by JK1700 View Post
Which ones do you have?
I have a few but I asked the guy I got them from, (he has almost all of Johnsons fights) if I could share them here and he said he would rather I didn't because you have him and all his friends on ignore. Sorry
Old 08-03-2010, 07:48 AM
SNVDoublePunch!
Interim Champion

Rep Power: 5 SNVDoublePunch! has much to be proud ofSNVDoublePunch! has much to be proud ofSNVDoublePunch! has much to be proud ofSNVDoublePunch! has much to be proud ofSNVDoublePunch! has much to be proud ofSNVDoublePunch! has much to be proud ofSNVDoublePunch! has much to be proud ofSNVDoublePunch! has much to be proud ofSNVDoublePunch! has much to be proud of
Bank: 1,884.54
Total Points: 50,141,404.78
nice thread - mellow_mood 

Quote:
Originally Posted by QUELOQUE View Post
I haven't seen his controversial losses, but IMO he clearly lost both Dawson fights and the first Tarver fightis debateable.

I'm going to make it a point to watch these fights when I find them though.
Wow. I don't think anybody clearly won or lost the first Dawson/Johnson fight.
Old 08-03-2010, 10:25 AM
Obama
Undisputed Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by titanium View Post
I have a few but I asked the guy I got them from, (he has almost all of Johnsons fights) if I could share them here and he said he would rather I didn't because you have him and all his friends on ignore. Sorry
I'd also like the fights. I don't have anyone on ignore.
Old 08-04-2010, 03:31 AM
JK1700
Boxing Virtuoso

Quote:
Originally Posted by titanium View Post
Oh well. I only have the trolls on ignore....