Boxing Forum
  Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Non Boxing Talk > Boxing Scene Lounge
Register Blogs Chat Arcade Groups Mark Forums Read

Old 07-21-2010, 01:53 AM
sigrab
gravity sucks

Rep Power: 49 sigrab has a reputation beyond reputesigrab has a reputation beyond reputesigrab has a reputation beyond reputesigrab has a reputation beyond reputesigrab has a reputation beyond reputesigrab has a reputation beyond reputesigrab has a reputation beyond reputesigrab has a reputation beyond reputesigrab has a reputation beyond reputesigrab has a reputation beyond reputesigrab has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,772,987,039,574,927.25
Total Points: 1,772,987,039,577,881.50
No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest 
No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest 
No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest ATG.. - Dorian.. thanks for everything - Ether ready for football season bro - Ether 
*mwah* - led dead body inside, bro.. - Ether youre the man! - Tulisanto Feliz Navidad - El Mustang merry xmas to you and your family bro. - Ether 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - - v e t - 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - - v e t - Aphasia - Asthma/Allergies - Brain Cancer - Brain Tumors - Diabetes - Mental Illness - Ether Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - Ether Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - MANIAC310 Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - - v e t - 

Quote:
Originally Posted by sigrab jr View Post
she saw it???

Listen to what your wife tells you and send the points

I didn't think you were online though, lol I thought you weren't gonna see this like until a few days, I was going to link you to it.
Yeah she saw it.

She was really interested to see about what ppl had to say about the Pac-Floyd fight falling thru that's why she's on here.

I told her to keep an open mind since she's always around Pinoys and you know damn well where they/we stand.

Plus news on the Donaire-Montiel fight.

Btw, those points have already been sent your way.
Old 07-21-2010, 01:55 AM
Squirt
Banned

Rep Power: 0 Squirt has a reputation beyond reputeSquirt has a reputation beyond reputeSquirt has a reputation beyond reputeSquirt has a reputation beyond reputeSquirt has a reputation beyond reputeSquirt has a reputation beyond reputeSquirt has a reputation beyond reputeSquirt has a reputation beyond reputeSquirt has a reputation beyond reputeSquirt has a reputation beyond reputeSquirt has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 8,954,033.71
Total Points: 9,879,612.76
parallelogram sa inyo - Jack Napier 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gorilla Dogs View Post
dhude your trying to hard
or maybe your sister just got me hard
either way your just a clown
from sun set to sun down
thats why you always got a frown
and i got my arm around your sister wit a crown
I always call you son
Cuz you shine like one
But not like that ...matt
So shut the fk up
Tommorow ima make you comb my ass hairs point up
i see yer doing the sister joke that's wack just like wilmer valderama's yo momma joke!

my sister's half chick half beast that's why she got sent to the middle east.

so to me it's funny how u can put yer arms around her she ain't into broke wannabes!

u call me son? i call u dumb! u don't know?

the 90 bucks u lost is what yo momma paid for the taxi to get to me son.
Old 07-21-2010, 01:56 AM
Gorilla Dogs
G Doggy Dog

Rep Power: 28 Gorilla Dogs has a reputation beyond reputeGorilla Dogs has a reputation beyond reputeGorilla Dogs has a reputation beyond reputeGorilla Dogs has a reputation beyond reputeGorilla Dogs has a reputation beyond reputeGorilla Dogs has a reputation beyond reputeGorilla Dogs has a reputation beyond reputeGorilla Dogs has a reputation beyond reputeGorilla Dogs has a reputation beyond reputeGorilla Dogs has a reputation beyond reputeGorilla Dogs has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 2,432,516.36
Total Points: 3,001,713.41
For You To Suck On Bitch.. - BritishBoxing92 to the biggest draw on boxing scene......oh wait your banned...NYAHAHAHA! - BritishBoxing92 can never be sure huh son?? one more for luck - BritishBoxing92 Congrats On Coming Out Of The Closet...Here Is A Gift For You - BritishBoxing92 No Message - BritishBoxing92 
No Message - BritishBoxing92 No Message - BritishBoxing92 vibrator is a girls best friend....you would know that right? - BritishBoxing92 think of it as a early christmas present - BritishBoxing92 for troll of the century.... - BritishBoxing92 
No Message - BritishBoxing92 No Message - BritishBoxing92 No Message - BritishBoxing92 No Message - BritishBoxing92 No Message - BritishBoxing92 
No Message - BritishBoxing92 to help you through your banning blues... - BritishBoxing92 G - BritishBoxing92 A - BritishBoxing92 Y - BritishBoxing92 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - Le4 Gay and Lesbian Pride - Le4 Gay and Lesbian Pride - Le4 Male Breast Cancer - Pregnancy Loss - Infant Loss - Sudden Infant Death - The Teacher Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - The Teacher 
Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - The Teacher Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - The Teacher Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - The Teacher Gay and Lesbian Pride - Ken Kaniff Gay and Lesbian Pride - jazluvr 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - jazluvr Gay and Lesbian Pride - jazluvr Gay and Lesbian Pride - jazluvr Gay and Lesbian Pride - jazluvr Gay and Lesbian Pride - jazluvr 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - jazluvr Gay and Lesbian Pride - BritishBoxing92 Gay and Lesbian Pride - BritishBoxing92 Gay and Lesbian Pride - BritishBoxing92 Gay and Lesbian Pride - BritishBoxing92 

Yo yo lets not spread a negative vibe

Life is too short lets all just have a fun ride

You cant move forward by looking back ....

So stop that drinkin and get back on the right track

But with even being on the right track you can get run over by life by just standing still

Why cant we all just bull**** and chill

No need to hate

I really need a break

I want to smoke a cigarette

But i know it aint healthy in the long run

Plus you will have less fun
Old 07-21-2010, 01:57 AM
Gorilla Dogs
G Doggy Dog

Rep Power: 28 Gorilla Dogs has a reputation beyond reputeGorilla Dogs has a reputation beyond reputeGorilla Dogs has a reputation beyond reputeGorilla Dogs has a reputation beyond reputeGorilla Dogs has a reputation beyond reputeGorilla Dogs has a reputation beyond reputeGorilla Dogs has a reputation beyond reputeGorilla Dogs has a reputation beyond reputeGorilla Dogs has a reputation beyond reputeGorilla Dogs has a reputation beyond reputeGorilla Dogs has a reputation beyond repute
For You To Suck On Bitch.. - BritishBoxing92 to the biggest draw on boxing scene......oh wait your banned...NYAHAHAHA! - BritishBoxing92 can never be sure huh son?? one more for luck - BritishBoxing92 Congrats On Coming Out Of The Closet...Here Is A Gift For You - BritishBoxing92 No Message - BritishBoxing92 
No Message - BritishBoxing92 No Message - BritishBoxing92 vibrator is a girls best friend....you would know that right? - BritishBoxing92 think of it as a early christmas present - BritishBoxing92 for troll of the century.... - BritishBoxing92 
No Message - BritishBoxing92 No Message - BritishBoxing92 No Message - BritishBoxing92 No Message - BritishBoxing92 No Message - BritishBoxing92 
No Message - BritishBoxing92 to help you through your banning blues... - BritishBoxing92 G - BritishBoxing92 A - BritishBoxing92 Y - BritishBoxing92 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - Le4 Gay and Lesbian Pride - Le4 Gay and Lesbian Pride - Le4 Male Breast Cancer - Pregnancy Loss - Infant Loss - Sudden Infant Death - The Teacher Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - The Teacher 
Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - The Teacher Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - The Teacher Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - The Teacher Gay and Lesbian Pride - Ken Kaniff Gay and Lesbian Pride - jazluvr 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - jazluvr Gay and Lesbian Pride - jazluvr Gay and Lesbian Pride - jazluvr Gay and Lesbian Pride - jazluvr Gay and Lesbian Pride - jazluvr 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - jazluvr Gay and Lesbian Pride - BritishBoxing92 Gay and Lesbian Pride - BritishBoxing92 Gay and Lesbian Pride - BritishBoxing92 Gay and Lesbian Pride - BritishBoxing92 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Squirt View Post
i see yer doing the sister joke that's wack just like wilmer valderama's yo momma joke!

my sister's half chick half beast that's why she got sent to the middle east.

so to me it's funny how u can put yer arms around her she ain't into broke wannabes!

u call me son? i call u dumb! u don't know?

the 90 bucks u lost is what yo momma paid for the taxi to get to me son.
yo man i am broke

well not really i got 20 bucks still

at least im not content in living with a monthy check from the government
Old 07-21-2010, 02:01 AM
Cupo303
Shumenov is neXt

Rep Power: 40 Cupo303 has a reputation beyond reputeCupo303 has a reputation beyond reputeCupo303 has a reputation beyond reputeCupo303 has a reputation beyond reputeCupo303 has a reputation beyond reputeCupo303 has a reputation beyond reputeCupo303 has a reputation beyond reputeCupo303 has a reputation beyond reputeCupo303 has a reputation beyond reputeCupo303 has a reputation beyond reputeCupo303 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 3,811,643,643,798.09
Total Points: 6,876,820,677,410.29
have a beer - AL YANKAB*TCH Wladimir Klitschko the WBA WBO IBF IBO Ring Champion - Freedom. Happy 5k posts, to one of the more intelligent posters! - *Boss Lady* Happy 5015th post! - Flab One of the best posters out there - Superflo777 
one of boxingscene's best - Freedom. one of the best - sugarsmosley 
Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - bearman3000 

Yo this is boxingscene, the home of *****'s and *******s.

The lounge, where all the Religous vs Atheism **** starts.

The Forum where everybody is over 6foot tall, lean and mean.

The site that's home to all the rejects, too cheep to PPV so they watch a stream.

The place where you got posters accumulating over 18k posts in a matter of months (No Ceilings)/ and the place that's the home to a big number of overzelous Right-wing cunts.
Old 07-21-2010, 02:05 AM
RwK
Predator Hunts My Love

Rep Power: 16912 RwK has a reputation beyond reputeRwK has a reputation beyond reputeRwK has a reputation beyond reputeRwK has a reputation beyond reputeRwK has a reputation beyond reputeRwK has a reputation beyond reputeRwK has a reputation beyond reputeRwK has a reputation beyond reputeRwK has a reputation beyond reputeRwK has a reputation beyond reputeRwK has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 247,267,262.91
Total Points: 6,878,673,534.56
No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest thanks bro,good man. - BoZz Bribery for you to not kill me - led 
cheers friendo - Mike Tyson77 Super, man! :) - Bossy Bribing you with this, so if there is ever a riot and we are in the same place, you will let me hide behind you :D - Bossy Bribing you with this, so if there is ever a riot and we are in the same place, you will let me hide behind you :D - Bossy G - rorymac 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Graves Disease - Lymphedema - Men's Health - Pro Choice - Prostate Cancer - Scleroderma - Thyroid Disease - Trisomy 18 - codey 

Tunney views a thread den shouts out zigheil,
efforts futile I hear echoes of an Aussie in Denial,
I must be ****ing senile
because I haven't had a memory like this in one while. Come get it child.

Attack on Demand that's the channel I subscribe to, I find you;
Just like every other Nazi posting videos on Youtube. Say Jew.
Asking for a million mother****ers to **** a hole right through;

Your face.

One Big disgrace, the flashlight chase, and it's done. Twenty mother****ers plus me equals twenty one. Magazine ordered gear the works,

a legion full of psychos showing up in a hearse, to take your Nazi body for the ultimate sacrifice, you wanna take from life? You find the urban fight.

Best come prepared because nobody's having it.

I dress my scarecrow up:

Nazi suit/Steeltoe Boot/Swastika and I'm stabbin it.
Old 07-21-2010, 02:07 AM
Squirt
Banned

Rep Power: 0 Squirt has a reputation beyond reputeSquirt has a reputation beyond reputeSquirt has a reputation beyond reputeSquirt has a reputation beyond reputeSquirt has a reputation beyond reputeSquirt has a reputation beyond reputeSquirt has a reputation beyond reputeSquirt has a reputation beyond reputeSquirt has a reputation beyond reputeSquirt has a reputation beyond reputeSquirt has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 8,954,033.71
Total Points: 9,879,612.76
parallelogram sa inyo - Jack Napier 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gorilla Dogs View Post
yo man i am broke

well not really i got 20 bucks still

at least im not content in living with a monthy check from the government
woah woah talk about monthly check from the government
come on now be easy on the mexicans

i understand u got 20 dollar bill
that's cool ur rich, if ur on a mcdonald dollar deal

shiet i ain't even warming up and ur already cooling down.

ur a like a 20 second dude

if i spank u, u'd make a quiff it's the evidence that i tore u another azzhole

see u tryna rhyme but yer rhyme is wack i just spit whatever and i ran on you like i got 100 horses.

u don't believe me i split ur girl's legs like i was moses.
Old 07-21-2010, 02:07 AM
Gorilla Dogs
G Doggy Dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by RunW/Knives View Post
I must be ****ing senile

Your face.

One Big disgrace, the flashlight chase, and it's done. Twenty mother****ers plus me equals twenty one. Magazine ordered gear the works,

a legion full of psychos showing up in a hearse, to take your Nazi body for the ultimate sacrifice, you wanna take from life? You find the urban fight.

I dress my scarecrow up:

Yo dhude you remind me of my friend named cass

No i do not sniff gas

I do wipe my ass after taking a ****

Take a hit take a ****
Old 07-21-2010, 02:10 AM
sigrab
gravity sucks

Rep Power: 49 sigrab has a reputation beyond reputesigrab has a reputation beyond reputesigrab has a reputation beyond reputesigrab has a reputation beyond reputesigrab has a reputation beyond reputesigrab has a reputation beyond reputesigrab has a reputation beyond reputesigrab has a reputation beyond reputesigrab has a reputation beyond reputesigrab has a reputation beyond reputesigrab has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,772,987,039,574,927.25
Total Points: 1,772,987,039,577,881.50
No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest ATG.. - Dorian.. thanks for everything - Ether ready for football season bro - Ether 
*mwah* - led dead body inside, bro.. - Ether youre the man! - Tulisanto Feliz Navidad - El Mustang merry xmas to you and your family bro. - Ether 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - - v e t - 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - - v e t - Aphasia - Asthma/Allergies - Brain Cancer - Brain Tumors - Diabetes - Mental Illness - Ether Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - Ether Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - MANIAC310 Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - - v e t - 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Squirt View Post
for all the posters with sick flows come on in and i am giving 500k to the most illest rap flows that a poster here could deliver.
I'm gonna add 2 Mil points to that.

But someone has to judge though.

Can't be me.

I suck at judging anything.
Old 07-21-2010, 02:11 AM
Toney Loc
Banned

Rep Power: 0 Toney Loc has a reputation beyond reputeToney Loc has a reputation beyond reputeToney Loc has a reputation beyond reputeToney Loc has a reputation beyond reputeToney Loc has a reputation beyond reputeToney Loc has a reputation beyond reputeToney Loc has a reputation beyond reputeToney Loc has a reputation beyond reputeToney Loc has a reputation beyond reputeToney Loc has a reputation beyond reputeToney Loc has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 3,479.24
Total Points: 72,432.92
Something to eat while you play Digimon - -Kevin- for you mj - project xxx1 Wesley is a playa.. - -Jack- No Message - -veteran420- Wesley still has a Champions League medal to cherish!! - Disposable Arts 
10,000 - Clyde Barrow Haha, you are unbanned :D :D :D - Poor Lad Thanks - Silencers for you bro - project xxx1 merry xmas - Subtraction 
For after you stare at French beezies. - Shadows For Ihop Homie... - Lazerjab for the MULA yo! - Lazerjab thank you - xi! study hard :) - - v e t - 
for your teacher - - v e t - study hard - - v e t - thx homey, heres for when you're sobering up!! - - v e t - Thanks homes happy new year!!! - Lazerjab Happy New Year, mate! - Monkz 
Lou Gehrig's Disease (ALS) - street bully Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - mangler Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - mangler Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Sox8055 Myasthenia Gravis - Ovarian Cancer - Sexual Assault - Substance Abuse - mangler 
Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - mangler Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - mangler Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - mangler Alzheimer's - Crohn's & Colitis - Cystic Fibrosis - Domestic Violence - Fibromyalgia - Leimyosarcoma - Lupus - mangler Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - mangler 
Childhood Cancer - mangler Aphasia - Asthma/Allergies - Brain Cancer - Brain Tumors - Diabetes - Mental Illness - mangler Hodgkin's Disease - Testicular Cancer - mangler Head and Neck Cancer - mangler Gay and Lesbian Pride - Left Banned Tua 
Childhood Cancer - Clyde Barrow Childhood Cancer - QUELOQUE Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - Shadows Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - Shadows Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - Shadows 

Quote:
Originally Posted by RunW/Knives View Post
I must be ****ing senile

Your face.

I dress my scarecrow up:

I LOLd hard at the very first line.