Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing
Thread Navigation

Old 07-16-2010, 07:39 PM
The Comedian
Banned

Rep Power: 0 The Comedian has a spectacular aura aboutThe Comedian has a spectacular aura about
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 548,911.26
the first gift from me to you - Tha_Greatest 
Default Dana White: "My opinion of boxing, is that boxing will eventually go away."

As the boxing world awaits Floyd Mayweather Jr.’s verdict on an astronomically lucrative fight against Manny Pacquiao, UFC president Dana White claims there is no need to wait until the clock strikes midnight to see Money’s version of “The Decision.” It ain’t happening.

“Everybody knows that I’m a fan of both. I came from boxing and if it wasn’t for boxing I wouldn’t be here with you right now, but the reason I am here with you right now is because over 10 years ago I saw a lot of problems with the sport,” White told The Scott Van Pelt Show on Friday.

“At the time I was looking to get into boxing. We were going to become boxing promoters, but I saw this opportunity with the UFC. When I was introduced to this sport, I was blown away by it. Now, we’ve been able to do what we thought we could do with this thing and my honest opinion of boxing, is that boxing will go away. It will eventually go away.”

Although White’s been busy minding his own Kool-Aid to fix boxing’s multitude of issues, he did offer up some suggestions as to why MMA has been staring at their combat counterparts in the rear-view mirror for the past several years.

“Once everything went to a pay model, boxing stopped giving you good fights for free. As soon as that ended, your market starts to shrink when you’re only on pay-per-view,” White said. “Before this Mayweather/Pacquiao fight happens, let’s say a miracle happens and they get this thing done [tonight], the fight will probably be done sometime in November, right?

“I’ll have done 10 fights. I’ll have done 10 fights and maybe out of the 10 fights, four of them will be on free TV by the time that fight happens. That’s the difference.”

White claims there is far too much red tape involved in arranging a blockbuster PPV match-up in boxing. Although the financial numbers being thrown at the sport’s elite are utterly ridiculous, for one reason or another, the scraps never seem to come to fruition.

“The best example is, ‘How long have fight fans wanted to see Mayweather versus Pacquiao?’” White rhetorically asked. “Forever. That’s the fight everyone wants to see. That’s the fight I want to see and it’s just not happening. These guys are being offered crazy amounts of money and the fight just can’t be made.

“There’s no doubt about it. Our sport is more appealing to younger viewers.”
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 07-16-2010, 07:42 PM
Forza
Banned

Rep Power: 0 Forza has a reputation beyond reputeForza has a reputation beyond reputeForza has a reputation beyond reputeForza has a reputation beyond reputeForza has a reputation beyond reputeForza has a reputation beyond reputeForza has a reputation beyond reputeForza has a reputation beyond reputeForza has a reputation beyond reputeForza has a reputation beyond reputeForza has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 30,611,468.67
one of boxingscene's best - Freedom. Viva Il Duce - Rocky... Happy New Year - Freedom. 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - jazluvr Gay and Lesbian Pride - jazluvr 

Hahaha everyone knows that the free MMA fights on TV are filled with journey men with losing records or "up and coming" talent with under 5 fights. Dana white does not put on anything of value for free. It's like saying friday night fights gives us PPV style fights for free. Hell no, you won't see any top 5 boxer on friday night fights. You gotta pay for that ****.
Old 07-16-2010, 07:42 PM
jri9d0
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 14 jri9d0 has a reputation beyond reputejri9d0 has a reputation beyond reputejri9d0 has a reputation beyond reputejri9d0 has a reputation beyond reputejri9d0 has a reputation beyond reputejri9d0 has a reputation beyond reputejri9d0 has a reputation beyond reputejri9d0 has a reputation beyond reputejri9d0 has a reputation beyond reputejri9d0 has a reputation beyond reputejri9d0 has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 1,217,374.73
Be Joyful - Gift Giver good poster - -pound4pound- this pinoy doesn't believe in 1 beer, have another - -pound4pound- ran out of green - jazluvr for your collection - sugarsmosley 

Given how many interviews Dana White has given regarding the sport of boxing he's seems more obsessed with this sport then we are.

His MMA rants of ratings are getting old...
Old 07-16-2010, 07:43 PM
BOLLOCKS
Surrender Dorothy!

Rep Power: 252 BOLLOCKS has a reputation beyond reputeBOLLOCKS has a reputation beyond reputeBOLLOCKS has a reputation beyond reputeBOLLOCKS has a reputation beyond reputeBOLLOCKS has a reputation beyond reputeBOLLOCKS has a reputation beyond reputeBOLLOCKS has a reputation beyond reputeBOLLOCKS has a reputation beyond reputeBOLLOCKS has a reputation beyond reputeBOLLOCKS has a reputation beyond reputeBOLLOCKS has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 3,846,751,453,179,994.00
Total Points: 3,847,045,404,506,102.50
Cookie time! - Raider Monkz No Message - Raider Monkz No Message - Raider Monkz No Message - Raider Monkz No Message - Raider Monkz 
my nikka - -veteran420- my nikka - -veteran420- my nikka - aye, cunts my nikka - -veteran420- No Message - -veteran420- 
Cookies? Who told you can eat my cookies!?!?! - Old Coward For all the times you helped me get back to E-Millionaire status.  Thanks bruh. - Chief2ndzOnly! Thanks! - jazluvr loc.. - Ether merry xmas - Subtraction 
Merry Christmas - Flab No Message - Tha_Greatest Happy holidays bro! - led* Here's for ur cookie, cunt. - led* thug life - lanigav 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - -veteran420- Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - -veteran420- Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - -veteran420- Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - -veteran420- Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - -veteran420- 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - -veteran420- Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - El Mustang Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - -veteran420- Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - -veteran420- Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - -veteran420- 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - -veteran420- Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - -veteran420- Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - -veteran420- Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - -veteran420- Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Old Coward 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Sh!thead Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - + rizilient + Emphysema - Lung Cancer - Lung Disease - Multiple Sclerosis - MAЯA Cancer - Epilepsy - Foster Care - Gynecological Cancer - Rett Syndrome - The Underboss Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - Ether 
Send a message via MSN to BOLLOCKS Send a message via Yahoo to BOLLOCKS Send a message via Skype™ to BOLLOCKS

In his dream, fuck that fag.
Old 07-16-2010, 07:44 PM
Franco2012
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 18 Franco2012 has a reputation beyond reputeFranco2012 has a reputation beyond reputeFranco2012 has a reputation beyond reputeFranco2012 has a reputation beyond reputeFranco2012 has a reputation beyond reputeFranco2012 has a reputation beyond reputeFranco2012 has a reputation beyond reputeFranco2012 has a reputation beyond reputeFranco2012 has a reputation beyond reputeFranco2012 has a reputation beyond reputeFranco2012 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 207,210,173.70
Total Points: 207,638,784.20
super poster...! - Erik13 for your victory on the thunderdome vs dillinger on his own thread on you, he got owned by a few comments, lol, nyahahaha - Tha_Greatest mr. awesome - Jabroni for daily hilarious yet scientific ownership of flomo's - Dick Buffman a super collection for you homie - Tha_Greatest 
My inspiration. - Little Mac one more homie - Tha_Greatest To my croatian homie. - Big Smoke No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest 
No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest 
No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest finallyit is done, you got your superman set, you earned them, lol, th - Tha_Greatest 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - Ken Kaniff Male Breast Cancer - Pregnancy Loss - Infant Loss - Sudden Infant Death - Willy Wanker 

Dana White is respected member of Pacquiao Mafia!
Old 07-16-2010, 07:44 PM
Forza
Banned

Rep Power: 0 Forza has a reputation beyond reputeForza has a reputation beyond reputeForza has a reputation beyond reputeForza has a reputation beyond reputeForza has a reputation beyond reputeForza has a reputation beyond reputeForza has a reputation beyond reputeForza has a reputation beyond reputeForza has a reputation beyond reputeForza has a reputation beyond reputeForza has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 30,611,468.67
one of boxingscene's best - Freedom. Viva Il Duce - Rocky... Happy New Year - Freedom. 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - jazluvr Gay and Lesbian Pride - jazluvr 

Quote:
Originally Posted by CungLe View Post
Dana White is respected member of Pacquiao Mafia!
Yeah hes a ******* no wonder hes so damn retarded
Old 07-16-2010, 07:45 PM
Southpaw Stinger
Trousersnake Fondler

Rep Power: 223 Southpaw Stinger has a reputation beyond reputeSouthpaw Stinger has a reputation beyond reputeSouthpaw Stinger has a reputation beyond reputeSouthpaw Stinger has a reputation beyond reputeSouthpaw Stinger has a reputation beyond reputeSouthpaw Stinger has a reputation beyond reputeSouthpaw Stinger has a reputation beyond reputeSouthpaw Stinger has a reputation beyond reputeSouthpaw Stinger has a reputation beyond reputeSouthpaw Stinger has a reputation beyond reputeSouthpaw Stinger has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 128,545,473,276,822.84
Total Points: 128,545,473,281,868.56
No Message - -veteran420- No Message - -veteran420- good for the liver lad - -veteran420- 5 years, pity I missed the 1st 4 - Clyde Barrow merry xmas - Subtraction 
No Message - - v e t - Merry Christmas - Flab Care to join me? :) x - *Boss Lady* Happy new year! - Toney Loc :) - *Boss Lady* 
:kiss: - *Boss Lady* :flirt: - *Boss Lady* :kiss: - *Boss Lady* Yes, your majesty. Your wish is my command. - *Boss Lady* Did you know that I walked around saying ... 'Breakdown, innit, innit, innit, innit, innit, innit, innit, innit ... ALL DAY LONG?! That would be your fault! - *Boss Lady* 
I need a drink, fancy it? - Bossy You're sex on legs. I'll get the pints. :luvbed: - Bossy Easter pint for my e-lover :love: - Bossy Who could stay miserable after that? :love: - Bossy Good Sir, I hope you are well. - Uns 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - _PlaT_NuM_ Hepatitis C - _PlaT_NuM_ Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - PensionKiller World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - Mr Jones AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - Clyde Barrow 
Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - -veteran420- Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Loccy Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - MANGLER Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Loccy Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - -veteran420- 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - -veteran420- Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - LeeVanCleef Autism - -veteran420- Autism - -veteran420- Male Breast Cancer - Pregnancy Loss - Infant Loss - Sudden Infant Death - -veteran420- 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - INSECT Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Nani Loc Head and Neck Cancer - Southpaw Stinger Alzheimer's - Crohn's &amp; Colitis - Cystic Fibrosis - Domestic Violence - Fibromyalgia - Leimyosarcoma - Lupus - Southpaw Stinger Emphysema - Lung Cancer - Lung Disease - Multiple Sclerosis - - v e t - 

That fag can suck my big hairy ****.
Old 07-16-2010, 07:45 PM
B.U.R.N.E.R
Cowboys Fan

Rep Power: 86 B.U.R.N.E.R has a reputation beyond reputeB.U.R.N.E.R has a reputation beyond reputeB.U.R.N.E.R has a reputation beyond reputeB.U.R.N.E.R has a reputation beyond reputeB.U.R.N.E.R has a reputation beyond reputeB.U.R.N.E.R has a reputation beyond reputeB.U.R.N.E.R has a reputation beyond reputeB.U.R.N.E.R has a reputation beyond reputeB.U.R.N.E.R has a reputation beyond reputeB.U.R.N.E.R has a reputation beyond reputeB.U.R.N.E.R has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 6,330,623,399,599.26
Total Points: 7,544,833,920,140.89
No Message - No Ceilings No Message - No Ceilings One that you haven't bought  :lol1: - Fiend F*ck the haters, keep doing your thing man. - S A M U R A I Enjoy it homie. - California Love 
Thanks for the stream. - California Love welcome to fatherhood my dude!! - SekondzOut good luck in the league, you'll need it - El Mustang late congrats on your baby, you will treasure her and god bless you man , that is all - Tha_Greatest Congrats on joining Imdazed's cheerleading squad. - Mr. Copeland 
For still being a trolling coward. - Jim Jeffries Feliz Navidad - El Mustang i like your avatar - zab191 one more - miamike Good post. - FeFist 
quit monkeyin' around bro - cawadoody Merry Christmas Burner. Drink up, relax with your loved ones and smile, because you know you have it good. - deanrw You might need this one day - mesher Good post. - FeFist can watch wshh videos on it :D - thuggery 
Lou Gehrig's Disease (ALS) - No Ceilings Emphysema - Lung Cancer - Lung Disease - Multiple Sclerosis - No Ceilings Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - No Ceilings Childhood Cancer - No Ceilings Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - No Ceilings 
Graves Disease - Lymphedema - Men's Health - Pro Choice - Prostate Cancer - Scleroderma - Thyroid Disease - Trisomy 18 - No Ceilings Cancer - Epilepsy - Foster Care - Gynecological Cancer - Rett Syndrome - No Ceilings Emphysema - Lung Cancer - Lung Disease - Multiple Sclerosis - No Ceilings AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - No Ceilings Hodgkin's Disease - Testicular Cancer - No Ceilings 
Hepatitis C - No Ceilings Myasthenia Gravis - Ovarian Cancer - Sexual Assault - Substance Abuse - No Ceilings Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - No Ceilings Eating Disorders - Esophageal Cancer - Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease - Irritable Bowel Syndrome - Pulmonary Hypertension - No Ceilings Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - No Ceilings 
Childhood Cancer - Grand Champ Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - El Cabron Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - PensionKiller Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - -Top Rank- Gay and Lesbian Pride - Queen_Leia 

Is this cunt retarded????
Old 07-16-2010, 07:46 PM
omarinbox
Banned

Rep Power: 0 omarinbox has a reputation beyond reputeomarinbox has a reputation beyond reputeomarinbox has a reputation beyond reputeomarinbox has a reputation beyond reputeomarinbox has a reputation beyond reputeomarinbox has a reputation beyond reputeomarinbox has a reputation beyond reputeomarinbox has a reputation beyond reputeomarinbox has a reputation beyond reputeomarinbox has a reputation beyond reputeomarinbox has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 74,728.41
have a blue parallelogram - Jack Napier For speaking the truth.... - Stone Roses! 

Dana White will die b4 boxing but he will get fat over fratboys watching his shows.
Old 07-16-2010, 07:47 PM
Uturn
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 24 Uturn has a reputation beyond reputeUturn has a reputation beyond reputeUturn has a reputation beyond reputeUturn has a reputation beyond reputeUturn has a reputation beyond reputeUturn has a reputation beyond reputeUturn has a reputation beyond reputeUturn has a reputation beyond reputeUturn has a reputation beyond reputeUturn has a reputation beyond reputeUturn has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 28,170,164.34
Total Points: 101,395,676,802.34
Stevie G Sig - Merseyside one for the avi - led Funny Story - jjbj2 
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - John-Locke-9-22 Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - ??? Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - KINGPIN4LIFE Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - mangler 

Dana White is nothing other then a fool.