Boxing Forum
  Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Non Boxing Talk > Boxing Scene Lounge
Register Blogs Chat Arcade Groups Mark Forums Read

Old 07-16-2010, 05:46 PM
Davros?
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 17 Davros? has a reputation beyond reputeDavros? has a reputation beyond reputeDavros? has a reputation beyond reputeDavros? has a reputation beyond reputeDavros? has a reputation beyond reputeDavros? has a reputation beyond reputeDavros? has a reputation beyond reputeDavros? has a reputation beyond reputeDavros? has a reputation beyond reputeDavros? has a reputation beyond reputeDavros? has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 35,267,966.86
Total Points: 43,865,564.64
Default Poor motion clarity with my LCD TV

I been watching some of my old boxing fights mix of AVI, DIVX, VCD, VOB etc but i seem to have a problem i cant see any of the fast punches i have to guess whats being landed and thrown its a right pain in the arse, i tried HD files and they look great but im still having this issue same with them the picture looks clear but as soon as punches are thrown you cant make them out very it does it on dvd's as well, I tried 2 different DVD players a blu-ray player and a laptop and its still doing it, i am sure it was not to bad about a year ago it seems to be getting worse. Maybe i need to get a new TV but its fine outside of this and only 2 years old, I dont want to pay out for another decent TV maybe i should by a cheap 2nd hand CRT just to watch my boxing.