Boxing Forum
  Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Non Boxing Talk > Boxing Scene Lounge
Register Blogs Chat Arcade Groups Mark Forums Read

Old 07-15-2010, 10:44 PM
MidnightSpecial
Dean of the Scene

Rep Power: 45 MidnightSpecial has a reputation beyond reputeMidnightSpecial has a reputation beyond reputeMidnightSpecial has a reputation beyond reputeMidnightSpecial has a reputation beyond reputeMidnightSpecial has a reputation beyond reputeMidnightSpecial has a reputation beyond reputeMidnightSpecial has a reputation beyond reputeMidnightSpecial has a reputation beyond reputeMidnightSpecial has a reputation beyond reputeMidnightSpecial has a reputation beyond reputeMidnightSpecial has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 2,717,109,269,545.99
Total Points: 13,917,259,654,010.08
HDTV - MANGLER Thanks! - jazluvr for taking my abuse like a champion!! U.S showed heart my nigg.. I just like talking shit about u.s soccer. :D - -Jack- have a blue parallelogram - Jack Napier Gets hot in the south...drink up! - jazluvr 
good luck in the league, you'll need it - El Mustang Drink up Cuzin!!!!!! Gulf Coast FTW!!!!!!! - Chief2ndzOnly! Cheers - AKATheMack have a fish - MidnightSpecial have a beer...its pabst - -pound4pound- 
Who Dat? - Super Saints! - LeeVanCleef Drink up Cuzzin!!!!!! - Chief2ndzOnly! for a cool poster - led Heineken for my buddie! - Doreem The only guy who will give me a run for my money GIF style! - Dorian.. 
have a beer on me - led real talk - shogun tua Cheers! - Uncle Howie Feliz Navidad - El Mustang I couldn't send you karma, so gift instead. Kissing the ring, to keep the pimp hand strong :lol1: - Bossy 
World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - The Scientist Childhood Cancer - MARKBNLV Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - MANGLER Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - MANGLER Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - MANGLER 
Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - BritishBoxing92 Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - Spray_resistant Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - jazluvr World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - LeeVanCleef World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - DorianWozniacki 
Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - Ether 
Default MidnightSpecial's Story Time.

Alright pull up a chair.

Light a blunt.

Pop a lid.

So this morning i had summer classes to attend. My teacher in the morning looks like a love child from Santa Clause and Foghorn Leghorn. He is a good teacher but he talks like the old man he is and the class is really simple so there isnt much to keep you attentive. Anyways its a 2 hour class so everyday I have to do whatever i possibly can to stay awake and pay attention.

Well i failed today.

There was some cute strawberry blonde chick that sits in front of me kind of down to the left. She always comes in with messed up hair and some saggy clothes so before today ive never really gave her much attention because she looked like, for lack of a better word, like garbage before today.

But something got into her today. She came in with this light pink top and some booty hugging shorts. The shirt was a deep cut V-neck and she had some B-E-A-UTIFUL titties.

The best part about it all is where i am sitting i had PRIME tittie viewing spot. I sat back and up to the right of her and the way she was sitting i could just prop up my head on my hand and act like im looking at the teacher...when in reality im checking out her rack.

And damn was it a beautiful rack. Never in my life have i seen this much side boob on a girl. I mean i coulda swore i saw nip a couple of times because she was busting out of that shirt.

So for about 1 hour and 40 minutes i was just staring at this girls titties.

right near the end of class i got sloppy.....the girl that sat next to her caught me peeking.

for like the last 10 minutes of class the girl sitting next to Mrs. Side-boob kept staring at me. I was like **** man i got busted she is gonna tell old girl and its gonna be a big scene.

so after class im gathering up my books and the chick who was sitting next to the girl i was checking out started walking towards me.

so she comes up to me and says,

"Hey your name is (my name) right?"

I sat there for a second and almost thought about giving her a false name incase she was trying to report me or some ****.

" Yeah I'm (my name)" i said back.

" I noticed you staring down here at the front all morning"

Damn im caught.

" Haha yeah, you caught me, i have to have something to look at to keep me occupied, im sorry"

" Its ok, my name is Katie, heres my number, maybe i can keep you occupied.....outside of class that is"

silly ***** thought i was checking her out all morning. when in reality i was checking out the titties of the chick next to her.

easiest number i have ever gotten haha. hell she aint that bad i might throw her a bone.

hope you guys enjoy ive been telling all my friends this story today.

Old 07-15-2010, 10:49 PM
Lords of BoxingScene

Rep Power: 26 120 has a reputation beyond repute120 has a reputation beyond repute120 has a reputation beyond repute120 has a reputation beyond repute120 has a reputation beyond repute120 has a reputation beyond repute120 has a reputation beyond repute120 has a reputation beyond repute120 has a reputation beyond repute120 has a reputation beyond repute120 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 42,508,606,692.78
Total Points: 44,118,696,939.27
to true warriors like margo and cotto! - sinep99 A toast to yet another great victory for Miguel! - The Surgeon For my own thread...lol. - jazluvr have a blue parallelogram - Jack Napier cool poster should be wasted - led 
one for the road - led For the green - rorymac cheers! - sweetpea87 haha it was just a copy n paste - Konstantin 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - jazluvr Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - jazluvr Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Dorian.. Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Dorian 

Old 07-15-2010, 10:50 PM
Lords of BoxingScene

Rep Power: 26 120 has a reputation beyond repute120 has a reputation beyond repute120 has a reputation beyond repute120 has a reputation beyond repute120 has a reputation beyond repute120 has a reputation beyond repute120 has a reputation beyond repute120 has a reputation beyond repute120 has a reputation beyond repute120 has a reputation beyond repute120 has a reputation beyond repute
to true warriors like margo and cotto! - sinep99 A toast to yet another great victory for Miguel! - The Surgeon For my own thread...lol. - jazluvr have a blue parallelogram - Jack Napier cool poster should be wasted - led 
one for the road - led For the green - rorymac cheers! - sweetpea87 haha it was just a copy n paste - Konstantin 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - jazluvr Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - jazluvr Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Dorian.. Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Dorian 

ok so this is what u gotta do. date her until u get busy with her, then tell her it's all a misunderstanding and that u were looking at the rack next to her
Old 07-15-2010, 10:50 PM
MidnightSpecial
Dean of the Scene

Rep Power: 45 MidnightSpecial has a reputation beyond reputeMidnightSpecial has a reputation beyond reputeMidnightSpecial has a reputation beyond reputeMidnightSpecial has a reputation beyond reputeMidnightSpecial has a reputation beyond reputeMidnightSpecial has a reputation beyond reputeMidnightSpecial has a reputation beyond reputeMidnightSpecial has a reputation beyond reputeMidnightSpecial has a reputation beyond reputeMidnightSpecial has a reputation beyond reputeMidnightSpecial has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 2,717,109,269,545.99
Total Points: 13,917,259,654,010.08
HDTV - MANGLER Thanks! - jazluvr for taking my abuse like a champion!! U.S showed heart my nigg.. I just like talking shit about u.s soccer. :D - -Jack- have a blue parallelogram - Jack Napier Gets hot in the south...drink up! - jazluvr 
good luck in the league, you'll need it - El Mustang Drink up Cuzin!!!!!! Gulf Coast FTW!!!!!!! - Chief2ndzOnly! Cheers - AKATheMack have a fish - MidnightSpecial have a beer...its pabst - -pound4pound- 
Who Dat? - Super Saints! - LeeVanCleef Drink up Cuzzin!!!!!! - Chief2ndzOnly! for a cool poster - led Heineken for my buddie! - Doreem The only guy who will give me a run for my money GIF style! - Dorian.. 
have a beer on me - led real talk - shogun tua Cheers! - Uncle Howie Feliz Navidad - El Mustang I couldn't send you karma, so gift instead. Kissing the ring, to keep the pimp hand strong :lol1: - Bossy 
World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - The Scientist Childhood Cancer - MARKBNLV Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - MANGLER Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - MANGLER Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - MANGLER 
Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - BritishBoxing92 Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - Spray_resistant Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - jazluvr World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - LeeVanCleef World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - DorianWozniacki 
Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - Ether 

Quote:
Originally Posted by 120 View Post
ok so this is what u gotta do. date her until u get busy with her, then tell her it's all a misunderstanding and that u were looking at the rack next to her
haha before or after i kick her out of the bed?
Old 07-15-2010, 10:51 PM
bcfc
Banned

Rep Power: 0 bcfc has a reputation beyond reputebcfc has a reputation beyond reputebcfc has a reputation beyond reputebcfc has a reputation beyond reputebcfc has a reputation beyond reputebcfc has a reputation beyond reputebcfc has a reputation beyond reputebcfc has a reputation beyond reputebcfc has a reputation beyond reputebcfc has a reputation beyond reputebcfc has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 75,268,157.71
Total Points: 75,579,635.82
Funny Mofo - Stones! Suck my cock hhahahahah - Stones! i also gave you the green k homie - Tha_Greatest 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - Ken Kaniff AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - Doreem 

u better hope this ***** aint on the scene, or else ur ass is busted, by 2 *****ez.
Old 07-15-2010, 10:53 PM
Lords of BoxingScene

Quote:
Originally Posted by MidnightSpecial View Post
haha before or after i kick her out of the bed?
midway. U have to grab her doggie style, grab one arm and some hair, then tell her the story and hold on for dear life until ur done!
Old 07-15-2010, 10:54 PM
Lords of BoxingScene

Quote:
Originally Posted by bcfc View Post
u better hope this ***** aint on the scene, or else ur ass is busted, by 2 *****ez.
nonsense, there are no women on the internets
Old 07-15-2010, 10:55 PM
CrackYourJaw
The Boston Celtics

Rep Power: 20 CrackYourJaw has a reputation beyond reputeCrackYourJaw has a reputation beyond reputeCrackYourJaw has a reputation beyond reputeCrackYourJaw has a reputation beyond reputeCrackYourJaw has a reputation beyond reputeCrackYourJaw has a reputation beyond reputeCrackYourJaw has a reputation beyond reputeCrackYourJaw has a reputation beyond reputeCrackYourJaw has a reputation beyond reputeCrackYourJaw has a reputation beyond reputeCrackYourJaw has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 14,110,084,677.90
Total Points: 14,734,683,461.69
youre a good poster...have your first gift - Kevin Jesus Here's your well earned 2nd! - jazluvr Cheers bro - dancovboxer 
Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - mangler jr World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -Kevin- Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - -Kevin- Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - -Kevin- Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - -Kevin- 
Childhood Cancer - -Kevin- Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - Dorian.. Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - Dorian.. Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - Dorian.. Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - Dorian.. 
Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - Dorian.. Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - Dorian.. Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - Dorian.. Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - Dorian.. Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - Dorian.. 
Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - jazluvr 

Quote:
Originally Posted by bcfc View Post
She probably is. As a matter of fact she'll probably post this story from her perspective.
Old 07-16-2010, 01:09 AM
AKATheMack
Unreasonably Logical

Rep Power: 0 AKATheMack has a reputation beyond reputeAKATheMack has a reputation beyond reputeAKATheMack has a reputation beyond reputeAKATheMack has a reputation beyond reputeAKATheMack has a reputation beyond reputeAKATheMack has a reputation beyond reputeAKATheMack has a reputation beyond reputeAKATheMack has a reputation beyond reputeAKATheMack has a reputation beyond reputeAKATheMack has a reputation beyond reputeAKATheMack has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 2.55
Total Points: 140,032,443.61
Drink up man - mangler No Message - MARKBNLV Real Man™ - Dick Buffman shine for 1 hand - RunW/Knives shine for the other - RunW/Knives 
Profits for your Pocket - RunW/Knives money for my boy - RunW/Knives more money for my boy - RunW/Knives I was like, don't leave that lying around son that's cheddah - RunW/Knives We're getting paid in this M'fer. - RunW/Knives 
Mack's get dollars bruh.  Keep on Mackin' homie. - Chief2ndzOnly! have a beer on me - led No Message - led Happy b day - MARKBNLV 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - MARKBNLV 

Ask her if she knows the girl she sits next to and ask her if she digs girls. If they're both no you still get to fuck her.
Old 07-16-2010, 01:12 AM
Run
Viva! Santa Muerte

Rep Power: 16923 Run has a reputation beyond reputeRun has a reputation beyond reputeRun has a reputation beyond reputeRun has a reputation beyond reputeRun has a reputation beyond reputeRun has a reputation beyond reputeRun has a reputation beyond reputeRun has a reputation beyond reputeRun has a reputation beyond reputeRun has a reputation beyond reputeRun has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 447,890,421.04
Total Points: 2,094,460,864,907,967.25
No Message - The Teacher No Message - The Teacher No Message - The Teacher No Message - The Teacher No Message - The Teacher 
No Message - The Teacher No Message - Caught Square No Message - The Teacher No Message - The Teacher No Message - The Teacher 
No Message - The Teacher No Message - The Teacher No Message - The Teacher No Message - The Teacher No Message - The Teacher 
No Message - The Teacher No Message - The Teacher No Message - The Teacher soy burger...ha  here's a baconator son! - -jose- On me lad - Rocky... 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Graves Disease - Lymphedema - Men's Health - Pro Choice - Prostate Cancer - Scleroderma - Thyroid Disease - Trisomy 18 - codey 

Nothing better than females that grow on you.

At first you weren't attracted to them, but they sneak in the door.

Then once they're....there........lol they look like ****ing goddesses.