Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing
Thread Navigation

Old 07-14-2010, 12:14 PM
ChampBox@PR
Puertorrican Legend

Rep Power: 20 ChampBox@PR has a reputation beyond reputeChampBox@PR has a reputation beyond reputeChampBox@PR has a reputation beyond reputeChampBox@PR has a reputation beyond reputeChampBox@PR has a reputation beyond reputeChampBox@PR has a reputation beyond reputeChampBox@PR has a reputation beyond reputeChampBox@PR has a reputation beyond reputeChampBox@PR has a reputation beyond reputeChampBox@PR has a reputation beyond reputeChampBox@PR has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 262,365,854,428.65
Total Points: 275,405,913,572.42
medal for champ - Sh!thead You could do with a gift laddo - rorymac always a good poster and a character! - jreckoning For forgetting about you. Friends? :D - TintaBoricua Cotto-Martinez: good post! War Cotto!!! - jose830 
Guerra Cotto...PRPP..Tu Sabe.. - PRPOWERPUNCHES 
Default Juanma and Marquez Getting Millionaire Paydays, Juanma Embarras of the KD vs Bernabe

Juan Manuel Lopez, the undefeated WBO featherweight champion who in September 18 is scheule to fight Rafael Marquez at MGM Grand in Las Vegas, Nevada, could earn a millionaire pursue according to what is shaping up and yesterday the Showtime television network was in Caguas filming scenes that will serve as promotion for the poster which will mark the 200th anniversary of the Independence of Mexico.

Marquez has already signed his contract as stated in the post fight press conference by one of his promoters, Fernando Beltran, but the Lopez group, led by Orlando Piñero, said there was no hurry to sign, but they assumed that no problems will occur to reach an agreement with the promoter Bob Arum, president of Top Rank.

"And by Wednesday or Thursday of next week we will have an answer in order to make an official announcement. I'm sure that fight is going to happen, "he said.

However, the charismatic fighter with 29-0 and 26 KOs, was terse and did exit the question of the "seven figures and some chage that he will earn."

"I do not negotiate with that. My manager is in charge of searching for the big numbers that I hope will be satisfactory for me and for Rafael.
We are working hard to continue our ascent as we planned. Today (yesterday) was Showtime here recording what I do during the day. Showtime is with Marquez and now me. We did the previous match and now this. We might do a couple more. We do not know. We are with the higher bidder. I have not signed with any of the major channels' he said.

Yesterday, Lopez, was still celebrating his explosive victory where he visited the canvas for a second time in his career being the first in his fifth brawl where ' he was off balance', accepting that this fall was due to an oversight by not following the instructions from his corner.

"i didnt feel the punch,but it got me. It really was an oversight because it honors the battle plan was tightened in the second assault. That if he was good in the first and put him in bad shape, me holding it in stride scoring with the jab. But I'm excited, I never thought I was going to end as quickly and exchanged with him. I was watching the right and left took the blow which was rather defensive. What I felt was an embarrassment, "she summarized.

Meanwhile, said he is preparing for his wedding in the church with his wife Barbara, which will be Saturday at the Cathedral of Caguas after 5 pm and the public may attend the same but not to the reception will be private.

"But I will not take a honeymoon. I'm going to stay because we will start training for that fight. And after the fight, we go on honeymoon, settlements.

http://www.vocero.com/deportes-notic...el-vocero.html
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 07-14-2010, 12:33 PM
Chups
KKK Supremo

Rep Power: 21539 Chups has a reputation beyond reputeChups has a reputation beyond reputeChups has a reputation beyond reputeChups has a reputation beyond reputeChups has a reputation beyond reputeChups has a reputation beyond reputeChups has a reputation beyond reputeChups has a reputation beyond reputeChups has a reputation beyond reputeChups has a reputation beyond reputeChups has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 385,194,162,174,779.25
Total Points: 385,199,241,283,017.62
Blue parallelogram :D - Chadmack Kryptonite-proof - led para sa iyo supremo  :D - Talisayen No Message - Talisayen cheers - lebrick 
*mwah* - led Merry Christmas Chups - TBear 26k post medal! - Flab gift giving time to friends - guardian Birthday best wishes - TBear 
Happy Birthday!!! - BABYBOXER Happy birthday! - led wtf... lol - horge meryenda bossing - KING MEAT My brother Chups, you must educate the flomo's on numbers! - Uns 
cxhups is a boss plain and simple no question - Neutral Pacquiao vs Marquez IV! - Check_hooks Happy holidays bro! - led* A good guy. - Augustane A glass of the finest French wine - QuebecSTAR2 
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - Kevin Jesus Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - jazluvr449 Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - jazluvr449 Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - jazluvr449 Emphysema - Lung Cancer - Lung Disease - Multiple Sclerosis - jazluvr449 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - jazluvr449 Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - jazluvr449 Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - jazluvr449 Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - jazluvr449 Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - jazluvr449 
Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - Akinapepemo Graves Disease - Lymphedema - Men's Health - Pro Choice - Prostate Cancer - Scleroderma - Thyroid Disease - Trisomy 18 - -Ash- Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - -Kevin- Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - lastikman Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - jazluvr 
Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - jazluvr Autism - Lorily Graves Disease - Lymphedema - Men's Health - Pro Choice - Prostate Cancer - Scleroderma - Thyroid Disease - Trisomy 18 - Talisayen Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - peyk-peyk Gay and Lesbian Pride - Mohammedini 
Send a message via Yahoo to Chups

Great win for JML.....I hope he will be victorious against Rafa.
Old 07-14-2010, 12:34 PM
ChampBox@PR
Puertorrican Legend

Rep Power: 20 ChampBox@PR has a reputation beyond reputeChampBox@PR has a reputation beyond reputeChampBox@PR has a reputation beyond reputeChampBox@PR has a reputation beyond reputeChampBox@PR has a reputation beyond reputeChampBox@PR has a reputation beyond reputeChampBox@PR has a reputation beyond reputeChampBox@PR has a reputation beyond reputeChampBox@PR has a reputation beyond reputeChampBox@PR has a reputation beyond reputeChampBox@PR has a reputation beyond repute
medal for champ - Sh!thead You could do with a gift laddo - rorymac always a good poster and a character! - jreckoning For forgetting about you. Friends? :D - TintaBoricua Cotto-Martinez: good post! War Cotto!!! - jose830 

No wonder why he took this fight in a hurry.

a huge name that will give him his first million dollar payday, plus name recognation(for his star power) and a solid opponent.
Old 07-14-2010, 12:35 PM
ChampBox@PR
Puertorrican Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chups View Post
Great win for JML.....I hope he will be victorious against Rafa.
Man he is getting 1 mill +, Caballero would had got him like 350K, no wonder he took the Marquez fight
Old 07-14-2010, 12:37 PM
flyest1
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 9 flyest1 has a reputation beyond reputeflyest1 has a reputation beyond reputeflyest1 has a reputation beyond reputeflyest1 has a reputation beyond reputeflyest1 has a reputation beyond reputeflyest1 has a reputation beyond reputeflyest1 has a reputation beyond reputeflyest1 has a reputation beyond reputeflyest1 has a reputation beyond reputeflyest1 has a reputation beyond reputeflyest1 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 137,554.74
HERES TO YOU - markbnlv 

I can't wait for this fight. Both have power and shaky chins. Plus it's a great styles matchup
Old 07-14-2010, 12:48 PM
Evil Abed
The Darkest Timeline...

Rep Power: 80 Evil Abed has a reputation beyond reputeEvil Abed has a reputation beyond reputeEvil Abed has a reputation beyond reputeEvil Abed has a reputation beyond reputeEvil Abed has a reputation beyond reputeEvil Abed has a reputation beyond reputeEvil Abed has a reputation beyond reputeEvil Abed has a reputation beyond reputeEvil Abed has a reputation beyond reputeEvil Abed has a reputation beyond reputeEvil Abed has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 48,150,455,334,859.85
Total Points: 48,170,272,893,920.25
Jimmy Malone sends his regards! - LeeVanCleef have a beer - -MAKAVELLI- Some fruit for a stalwart of this magnificent craft. - Robin Hood One ring to rule em all... - -KULT- even phantom need to eat.. - -KULT- 
some more food.. - -KULT- Happy beerday bro - Talisayen Feliz Cumpleanos - MANIAC310 happy birthday homie - hhs661 happy bday bro - chiguy91 
Thanks. I can't sent you green. - Carpe Diem merry x-mas! - chiguy91 you're the reason i dont need to check twitter lol - -MAKAVELLI- One of NSBs best - BostonGuy 20k - MELLY-MEL... 
Beer on the house on your 20k post... - jose830 i enjoy your posts mate, grats on 20k - Alx. To 20k more - Sweet Pea 50 Here's one on me. Congrats! - Led® your posts are always hilarious and entertaining - Alx. 
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - ThePhantom5 Childhood Cancer - ThePhantom5 Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - jazluvr Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - jazluvr Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - -KULT- 
World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -KULT- Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - TBear World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - TBear 

750K on JaunMa.

He will be 30W-27KO.

Its gonna be great for as long as it lasts.
Old 07-14-2010, 01:02 PM
Mr. Fantastic
Banned

Rep Power: 0 Mr. Fantastic has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Fantastic has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Fantastic has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Fantastic has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Fantastic has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Fantastic has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Fantastic has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Fantastic has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Fantastic has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Fantastic has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Fantastic has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 20,557,360,039,827.33
Total Points: 20,557,360,304,186.31
good poster - Gift Of Gab It's all good homey - mangler bravo..one round of beer on me - strugler Chicano79us LOVES B-Hop - El Dominicano A gift for the pretty chicana. - Jim Jeffries 
A toast, to all your sexy avatars - mangler Round 2 on me! - jazluvr449 Here's the beer you owe me...lol. - jazluvr449 To the chapters of rivalry - andyp513 have a beer homey - -MAKAVELLI- 
It's on me, buddy! =D - TintaBoricua stick it up your ass :) - heat27 stop crying - heat27 great poster, here give this to all of those floyd fans who keep hating lmao - cawadoody Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. 
one of the best posters - MANIAC310 nice true and informative sig - thuggery you don't like Cotto, i don't like Margarito...that said...i give you respect for your avi :fing02: - jose830 and your sig speaks the truth! - jose830 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - .::WaRCoTTo::. Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - jazluvr449 Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - dj emz Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - jazluvr Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - I'm so sorry 

Quote:
Originally Posted by El C@cique@PR View Post
Man he is getting 1 mill +, Caballero would had got him like 350K, no wonder he took the Marquez fight
Figueroa, Medina, Lotnchi, Mtagwa gave him how much?? I know what you trying to do, Lopez ducked Cab.

Even after this he's still going to duck him.
Old 07-14-2010, 01:17 PM
borikua
El Killer

Rep Power: 7447 borikua has a reputation beyond reputeborikua has a reputation beyond reputeborikua has a reputation beyond reputeborikua has a reputation beyond reputeborikua has a reputation beyond reputeborikua has a reputation beyond reputeborikua has a reputation beyond reputeborikua has a reputation beyond reputeborikua has a reputation beyond reputeborikua has a reputation beyond reputeborikua has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 186,811,328,567.35
Total Points: 187,117,159,939.63
Boxingscene's elite - !! AI-Holmes!! Good Poster/member! - jazluvr Miguel!!!! - Sir TomJones Your avi :love: - Bossy Still love that avi :love: - Bossy 
Nice Avi! una cervesa en nombre de Roberto Clemente G.O.A.T. - jose830 what up bori! long time. hope everything good with you. - -jose- 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Fantastic View Post
Figueroa, Medina, Lotnchi, Mtagwa gave him how much?? I know what you trying to do, Lopez ducked Cab.

Pretty much the same he would earn fighting Peluchin...***** thinks he's the Golden Boy.
Old 07-14-2010, 01:20 PM
lanigav
Thug life sons...

Rep Power: 30 lanigav has a reputation beyond reputelanigav has a reputation beyond reputelanigav has a reputation beyond reputelanigav has a reputation beyond reputelanigav has a reputation beyond reputelanigav has a reputation beyond reputelanigav has a reputation beyond reputelanigav has a reputation beyond reputelanigav has a reputation beyond reputelanigav has a reputation beyond reputelanigav has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 15,918,251.87
Total Points: 21,385,821.87
di bwoy run fi real because him dont even release a new tune fi attack di barba bwoy dont run song but him busy a do di international thing, Kartel caan go to America - siablo14 Lunch on me for bein a quality poster homey - mangler Trashy Patty's Day Clottey - mangler Good poster.  You got so many beers I thought I should contribute to killing you through alcohol poisoning. - street bully cuz every time I see your Clottey sig it cracks me up - poontango 
mah dude....first round's on me - Makavelli i dont know what i did to get all these gifts but here's a medal - Makavelli Its a ehhh.... Margarita - K-Nan Michael Jordan ATG - Ch@mpBox@PR Sr. thanks for the green k man - Akinapepemo 
Great Poster - Dorian thank you sir - Makavelli thanks alot my man. - MELLY-MEL... No Message - -veteran420- top poster - MARKBNLV 
i owe you a beer - Makavelli Good poster Jewshua - -Bloody KJ- =] - -Kevin- heres some pop corn for you to eat while you watch joshua clottey tek pounches.. - BritishBoxing92 have a blue parallelogram - Jack Napier 
Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - mangler Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - ABOSWORTH Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - ABOSWORTH Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Michael Jordan Emphysema - Lung Cancer - Lung Disease - Multiple Sclerosis - Michael Jordan 
World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - Michael Jordan AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - mangler Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - mangler AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - mangler Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - shobox 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Loccy Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Loccy Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - MANGLER Head and Neck Cancer - -Kevin- Head and Neck Cancer - Mangler Jewnior 
Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - Nemisis Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Bollocks Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - Manglerito 

He looked pissed after he got dropped . One thing is for sure, Lopez has the heart of a fighter.
Old 07-14-2010, 01:24 PM
ChampBox@PR
Puertorrican Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Fantastic View Post

Same thing Rafael Marquez has donde since 05, he ducked Caballero to, if we go by your standars!

Quote:
Originally Posted by .Rich Loc. View Post
He looked pissed after he got dropped . One thing is for sure, Lopez has the heart of a fighter.
He said he felt embarras that he got KD with a punch that didnt even hurt hm. He was pissed as hell!!