Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing
Thread Navigation

Old 07-13-2010, 06:59 PM
Evil Abed
The Darkest Timeline...

Rep Power: 80 Evil Abed has a reputation beyond reputeEvil Abed has a reputation beyond reputeEvil Abed has a reputation beyond reputeEvil Abed has a reputation beyond reputeEvil Abed has a reputation beyond reputeEvil Abed has a reputation beyond reputeEvil Abed has a reputation beyond reputeEvil Abed has a reputation beyond reputeEvil Abed has a reputation beyond reputeEvil Abed has a reputation beyond reputeEvil Abed has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 82,187,361,055,183.83
Total Points: 82,207,178,685,736.66
Jimmy Malone sends his regards! - LeeVanCleef have a beer - -MAKAVELLI- Some fruit for a stalwart of this magnificent craft. - Robin Hood One ring to rule em all... - -KULT- even phantom need to eat.. - -KULT- 
some more food.. - -KULT- Happy beerday bro - Talisayen Feliz Cumpleanos - MANIAC310 happy birthday homie - hhs661 happy bday bro - chiguy91 
Thanks. I can't sent you green. - Carpe Diem merry x-mas! - chiguy91 you're the reason i dont need to check twitter lol - -MAKAVELLI- One of NSBs best - BostonGuy 20k - MELLY-MEL... 
Beer on the house on your 20k post... - jose830 i enjoy your posts mate, grats on 20k - Alx. To 20k more - Sweet Pea 50 Here's one on me. Congrats! - Led® your posts are always hilarious and entertaining - Alx. 
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - ThePhantom5 Childhood Cancer - ThePhantom5 Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - jazluvr Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - jazluvr Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - -KULT- 
World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -KULT- Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - TBear World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - TBear 
Default Kelly Pavlik-Julio Cesar Chavez Jr. Planned For Dec. 4

Mexican middleweight (160 pounds) prospect Julio Cesar Chavez Jr. (pictured above, at right) will fight on Sept. 11 likely in Mexico, before being matched in a Dec. 4 clash with former world champion, Kelly Pavlik, at The Dallas Cowboys Stadium, Top Rank Promotions CEO,Bob Arum, told FanHouse on Tuesday.

BoxingScene.com originally reported Pavlik-Chavez plans.

The 24-year-old Chavez (41-0-1, 30 knockouts) was originally targeting a bout on Sept. 25. But that date had to be moved forward since Chavez shares trainer, Freddie Roach, with seven-division titlist, Manny Pacquiao, who is scheduled to begin his camp workouts on Sept. 13 for an anticipated Nov. 13 ring return against Floyd Mayweather, Antonio Margarito, or, Miguel Cotto, Arum said.

"Chavez's next fight is going to be on Sept. 11 because Manny Pacquiao's training camp will start in the Philippines on Sept. 13, and Freddie Roach, who trains Chavez, has to leave on that Sunday for the Philippines," said Arum. "Therefore, Freddie asked us if we could shift the fight, and we agreed. So we moved Chavez's fight from Sept. 11 to Sept. 25."

Arum said that no opponent has been chosen for Chavez as of yet.

"We're going to get the best available guy that we can get for him to fight," said Arum. "Because Chavez is going to need that going into the Pavlik fight in December. Both sides have agreed to the fight in December, and Bruce Trampler is looking for a September opponent for Chavez."

The 28-year-old Pavlik (36-2, 32 KOs) is coming off of April's unanimous decision loss to Argentinian-born southpaw Sergio Martinez (45-2-2, 24 knockouts), who dethroned him as WBO and WBC middleweight champion despite being out-weighed, 178-to-167, by the time the two fighters entered the ring.

Pavlik lost steam in the latter stages of the bout, and had considered a move to the super middlweight (168 pounds) division after having complained of having to lose too much weight to make the 160 category.

But Pavlik (pictured at right) has since changed his mind, according to Arum.

"We gave Kelly Pavlik the option of going to 168 or staying at 160, and he said that he would rather stay at 160," said Arum. "Kelly says that, with a nutritionist, he has no problem making 160 pounds."

The next move, said Arum, was a call to Roach, who has worked one fight with Chavez.

"So then, in lining up an opponent for Pavlik, I called Freddie, and Freddie gave the go ahead for a Pavlik fight because Chavez is looking for a big fight," said Arum.

"That fight, to me, is a significant fight. It will attract a lot of attention, and I expect to do that fight in The Dallas Cowboys' Stadium," said Arum. "And we're going to load up the card, and it's going to be a great night of boxing. It will be the last big card of the year.
"

The son of the former multi-world champion by the same name, Chavez is coming off of last month's unanimous decision over New York's John Duddy (29-2, 18 KOs) at The Alamodome in San Antonio, Tex.
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 07-13-2010, 07:01 PM
killacash
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 12 killacash has a reputation beyond reputekillacash has a reputation beyond reputekillacash has a reputation beyond reputekillacash has a reputation beyond reputekillacash has a reputation beyond reputekillacash has a reputation beyond reputekillacash has a reputation beyond reputekillacash has a reputation beyond reputekillacash has a reputation beyond reputekillacash has a reputation beyond reputekillacash has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 271,549,250.61
Total Points: 280,893,479.35

Didnt Kelly say in his last fight that He isnt going back to 160?
Old 07-13-2010, 07:03 PM
War Dinamita
Mayweather Mafia

Rep Power: 0 War Dinamita is an unknown quantity at this point
Bank: 66,314,295,841.95
Total Points: 66,315,331,264.07
burner is a nitwit - Red October for another title run - Makavelli 2 beers for back to back - Makavelli Make It Rain! - -Kevin- On our way to another championship. Fisher FTW - Disposable Arts 
On our way to another championship. Fisher FTW - Disposable Arts Go Lakers!!!!! - Jo94403 die flomo die! - Left Hook Tua oh wait wrong message. lakers!!!!!!!!!!! - Left Hook Tua 
AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - Red October 

Putting JCC against a guy who has no business at 160 because he can't make weight.
Old 07-13-2010, 07:04 PM
BOLLOCKS
Surrender Dorothy!

Rep Power: 252 BOLLOCKS has a reputation beyond reputeBOLLOCKS has a reputation beyond reputeBOLLOCKS has a reputation beyond reputeBOLLOCKS has a reputation beyond reputeBOLLOCKS has a reputation beyond reputeBOLLOCKS has a reputation beyond reputeBOLLOCKS has a reputation beyond reputeBOLLOCKS has a reputation beyond reputeBOLLOCKS has a reputation beyond reputeBOLLOCKS has a reputation beyond reputeBOLLOCKS has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 3,348,828,632,163,708.00
Total Points: 3,349,122,583,482,589.00
Cookie time! - Raider Monkz No Message - Raider Monkz No Message - Raider Monkz No Message - Raider Monkz No Message - Raider Monkz 
my nikka - -veteran420- my nikka - -veteran420- my nikka - aye, cunts my nikka - -veteran420- No Message - -veteran420- 
Cookies? Who told you can eat my cookies!?!?! - Old Coward For all the times you helped me get back to E-Millionaire status.  Thanks bruh. - Chief2ndzOnly! Thanks! - jazluvr loc.. - Ether merry xmas - Subtraction 
Merry Christmas - Flab No Message - Tha_Greatest Happy holidays bro! - led* Here's for ur cookie, cunt. - led* thug life - lanigav 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - -veteran420- Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - -veteran420- Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - -veteran420- Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - -veteran420- Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - -veteran420- 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - -veteran420- Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - El Mustang Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - -veteran420- Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - -veteran420- Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - -veteran420- 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - -veteran420- Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - -veteran420- Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - -veteran420- Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - -veteran420- Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Old Coward 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Sh!thead Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - + rizilient + Emphysema - Lung Cancer - Lung Disease - Multiple Sclerosis - MAЯA Cancer - Epilepsy - Foster Care - Gynecological Cancer - Rett Syndrome - The Underboss Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - Ether 
Send a message via MSN to BOLLOCKS Send a message via Yahoo to BOLLOCKS Send a message via Skype™ to BOLLOCKS

Hopely Pavlik sparks him out.
Old 07-13-2010, 07:06 PM
Zig Zag.
Banned

Rep Power: 0 Zig Zag. has a reputation beyond reputeZig Zag. has a reputation beyond reputeZig Zag. has a reputation beyond reputeZig Zag. has a reputation beyond reputeZig Zag. has a reputation beyond reputeZig Zag. has a reputation beyond reputeZig Zag. has a reputation beyond reputeZig Zag. has a reputation beyond reputeZig Zag. has a reputation beyond reputeZig Zag. has a reputation beyond reputeZig Zag. has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,577,779.67
Total Points: 5,055,483.96
Have some moneys for some pu$$y - PandaKilla 
Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - !! Met-Rx Male Breast Cancer - Pregnancy Loss - Infant Loss - Sudden Infant Death - !! Met-Rx 

cool. i would bet on chavez jr easily.
Old 07-13-2010, 07:06 PM
Evil Abed
The Darkest Timeline...

Rep Power: 80 Evil Abed has a reputation beyond reputeEvil Abed has a reputation beyond reputeEvil Abed has a reputation beyond reputeEvil Abed has a reputation beyond reputeEvil Abed has a reputation beyond reputeEvil Abed has a reputation beyond reputeEvil Abed has a reputation beyond reputeEvil Abed has a reputation beyond reputeEvil Abed has a reputation beyond reputeEvil Abed has a reputation beyond reputeEvil Abed has a reputation beyond repute
Jimmy Malone sends his regards! - LeeVanCleef have a beer - -MAKAVELLI- Some fruit for a stalwart of this magnificent craft. - Robin Hood One ring to rule em all... - -KULT- even phantom need to eat.. - -KULT- 
some more food.. - -KULT- Happy beerday bro - Talisayen Feliz Cumpleanos - MANIAC310 happy birthday homie - hhs661 happy bday bro - chiguy91 
Thanks. I can't sent you green. - Carpe Diem merry x-mas! - chiguy91 you're the reason i dont need to check twitter lol - -MAKAVELLI- One of NSBs best - BostonGuy 20k - MELLY-MEL... 
Beer on the house on your 20k post... - jose830 i enjoy your posts mate, grats on 20k - Alx. To 20k more - Sweet Pea 50 Here's one on me. Congrats! - Led® your posts are always hilarious and entertaining - Alx. 
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - ThePhantom5 Childhood Cancer - ThePhantom5 Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - jazluvr Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - jazluvr Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - -KULT- 
World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -KULT- Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - TBear World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - TBear 

Quote:
Originally Posted by killacash View Post
Didnt Kelly say in his last fight that He isnt going back to 160?
"We gave Kelly Pavlik the option of going to 168 or staying at 160, and he said that he would rather stay at 160," said Arum. "Kelly says that, with a nutritionist, he has no problem making 160 pounds."

Yes he did.

I guess having a nutritionist can make a difference.
Old 07-13-2010, 07:07 PM
Evil Abed
The Darkest Timeline...

Quote:
Originally Posted by COKE View Post
cool. i would bet on chavez jr easily.
Ok.

I bet 1mil on Pavlik.

Confirm?
Old 07-13-2010, 07:08 PM
Zig Zag.
Banned

Rep Power: 0 Zig Zag. has a reputation beyond reputeZig Zag. has a reputation beyond reputeZig Zag. has a reputation beyond reputeZig Zag. has a reputation beyond reputeZig Zag. has a reputation beyond reputeZig Zag. has a reputation beyond reputeZig Zag. has a reputation beyond reputeZig Zag. has a reputation beyond reputeZig Zag. has a reputation beyond reputeZig Zag. has a reputation beyond reputeZig Zag. has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,577,779.67
Total Points: 5,055,483.96
Have some moneys for some pu$$y - PandaKilla 
Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - !! Met-Rx Male Breast Cancer - Pregnancy Loss - Infant Loss - Sudden Infant Death - !! Met-Rx 

Quote:
Originally Posted by thephantom5 View Post
Ok.

I bet 1mil on Pavlik.

Confirm?
go on then. i'll probably get banned before the fight happens anyway
Old 07-13-2010, 07:09 PM
War Dinamita
Mayweather Mafia

Rep Power: 0 War Dinamita is an unknown quantity at this point
Bank: 66,314,295,841.95
Total Points: 66,315,331,264.07
burner is a nitwit - Red October for another title run - Makavelli 2 beers for back to back - Makavelli Make It Rain! - -Kevin- On our way to another championship. Fisher FTW - Disposable Arts 
On our way to another championship. Fisher FTW - Disposable Arts Go Lakers!!!!! - Jo94403 die flomo die! - Left Hook Tua oh wait wrong message. lakers!!!!!!!!!!! - Left Hook Tua 
AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - Red October 

I'm picking JCC. Any bets?
Old 07-13-2010, 07:10 PM
ИATAS
Legend

Rep Power: 154 ИATAS has a reputation beyond reputeИATAS has a reputation beyond reputeИATAS has a reputation beyond reputeИATAS has a reputation beyond reputeИATAS has a reputation beyond reputeИATAS has a reputation beyond reputeИATAS has a reputation beyond reputeИATAS has a reputation beyond reputeИATAS has a reputation beyond reputeИATAS has a reputation beyond reputeИATAS has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,210,810,647,894,269.50
Total Points: 3,113,765,267,082,691.00
Have a virtual beer on me. - F•R•K•O Good Poster! - J. HITTER Thanks for the help dude. - S a m u r a i For the brilliant post in lady's atheist 2 thread. - ABOSWORTH Bhop gif. I will send you gift number 2 when you actually finish it. :) - Precision 
Cocktail hour - mangler hey, you richly deserved the shiet right here, right now - cleaner147 to complete ur mothafukkin collection - cleaner147 War Hopkins!!!...Anyways Here Is A Gift My Man - BritishBoxing92 War Natas!!! - Old Coward 
Tye Tye Tye - DorianWozniacki one of my favourite posters - Blah! BURRRRRRRRR! - led's baby mama happy bday homey - MANGLER Pacquiao vs Marquez IV! - Check_hooks 
great game thanks for payment :beerchug: - jose830 Great thread - Boxing Goat -Rapernick- :lol1: - -jose- It's Easter time, here's an Easter Egg for making classic threads - jas Great poster - jas 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - jazluvr Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - jazluvr Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - jazluvr Childhood Cancer - jazluvr Aphasia - Asthma/Allergies - Brain Cancer - Brain Tumors - Diabetes - Mental Illness - jazluvr 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - street bully Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - jazluvr Aphasia - Asthma/Allergies - Brain Cancer - Brain Tumors - Diabetes - Mental Illness - jazluvr Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - jazluvr Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - jazluvr 
Autism - Lorily Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - jazluvr AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - MANGLER Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - codey World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - jose830 
Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - jas Male Breast Cancer - Pregnancy Loss - Infant Loss - Sudden Infant Death - jas 

Isn't Pavlik a big risk for Chavez at this point in his career? Or they just thinking Pavlik is that done as a fighter?

It's not like pavlik did that bad against Martinez, he was in that fight and was looking like he was going to win for a while there. Martinez is a totally different type of fighter though.

I would bet on Pavlik