Boxing Forum
  Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Non Boxing Talk > Boxing Scene Lounge
Register Blogs Chat Arcade Groups Mark Forums Read

Old 02-02-2012, 07:24 PM
pesticid
I Love Froch

Rep Power: 23 pesticid has a reputation beyond reputepesticid has a reputation beyond reputepesticid has a reputation beyond reputepesticid has a reputation beyond reputepesticid has a reputation beyond reputepesticid has a reputation beyond reputepesticid has a reputation beyond reputepesticid has a reputation beyond reputepesticid has a reputation beyond reputepesticid has a reputation beyond reputepesticid has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 3,446,884,485.20
Total Points: 5,047,788,952.99
Let's drink to that fine woman in your avatar!! - abosworth Heineken, best Avatar on the scene! - Dorian We Rich :p - Dorian We Fresh! - Dorian Great Poster! - Dorian 
Enjoy! - Dorian amazing 'martinez facts' thread, man. - chiguy91 so true about fight club - Burning Phoenix 
Default The Pigeon and the Crackheads

So this is kind of a prequel to my previous experience with the pigeon at the subway station.

So here it is. I was young, 19 or smth and I hated pigeons. I hated them so much I nearly bought a cat and I hate cats but I've seen cats in my native land hunting pigeons, which is crazy you can't see stuff like that in the States. The cats here are too fat and their vertical is pretty sad but I thought at the time that the mere presence of a cat might make these pigeons never again to lay a pigeon foot on my balcony.

Anyway back to the crackheads...So I am at the mall, and I go out for a breather where I see a bunch of pigeons eating some kind of seeds. It's crowded, I mean really crowded, people, cars, pigeons, everything. I see these pigeons eating happily like that and making these horny noises and I am like that's it I've had it with you freaking birds. I step on one with my foot and another one tries to fly away I slam it with a right hook like I do a double-ended bag. The one I stepped on walked away, I am not sure if it could fly afterwards as I got introduced to some crackheads.

I was so angry with these pigeons that I hadn't noticed that the pigeon food didn't just grow from the ground. There were homeless people and crackheads feeding them. So in the middle of them feeding them I stomped on one of their pets and landed a right hook on another one. So I hear screams,"What the **** man, why hitting the pigeons man, why stomping the pigeons man, what's wrong with you man, etc., etc." I am looking at these mofos and I am like thinking to myself, these motherfu..ers only feed them so they can fatten them up and eat bigger pigeons but I say, " I don't like pigeons" So they wanna attack me, but they are not sure because I did that in front of everybody and they see that arrogance as scary. It wasn't arrogance, it was anger, but whatever. So they see a cop on a big ass horse, and they start screaming at him to come and arrest me for animal cruelty or smth. The cop doesn't hear them so two of them start running towards him getting him to come my way. I see the cop actually heading my way. Hell no I am still not legal here, in the country I mean, so ran straight to the subway and made my way out.

PS: I was legal, but was only a landed immigrant at the time

Last edited by pesticid; 02-02-2012 at 07:34 PM..
Old 02-02-2012, 08:31 PM
Cardinal Buck
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 11 Cardinal Buck has a reputation beyond reputeCardinal Buck has a reputation beyond reputeCardinal Buck has a reputation beyond reputeCardinal Buck has a reputation beyond reputeCardinal Buck has a reputation beyond reputeCardinal Buck has a reputation beyond reputeCardinal Buck has a reputation beyond reputeCardinal Buck has a reputation beyond reputeCardinal Buck has a reputation beyond reputeCardinal Buck has a reputation beyond reputeCardinal Buck has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 1,000,046,482.94
Cheers to that! - E.P.T. 

I hate pigeons too, but you're crazy as hell if you really did this. I'm disgusted by them to the point where I'd never touch one.
Old 02-02-2012, 09:01 PM
pesticid
I Love Froch

Rep Power: 23 pesticid has a reputation beyond reputepesticid has a reputation beyond reputepesticid has a reputation beyond reputepesticid has a reputation beyond reputepesticid has a reputation beyond reputepesticid has a reputation beyond reputepesticid has a reputation beyond reputepesticid has a reputation beyond reputepesticid has a reputation beyond reputepesticid has a reputation beyond reputepesticid has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 3,446,884,485.20
Total Points: 5,047,788,952.99
Let's drink to that fine woman in your avatar!! - abosworth Heineken, best Avatar on the scene! - Dorian We Rich :p - Dorian We Fresh! - Dorian Great Poster! - Dorian 
Enjoy! - Dorian amazing 'martinez facts' thread, man. - chiguy91 so true about fight club - Burning Phoenix 

tell me about it, they have a cast system too or so I believe