Boxing Forum
  Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Non Boxing Talk > Boxing Scene Lounge
Register Blogs Chat Arcade Groups Mark Forums Read

Old 06-05-2012, 06:02 PM
rocco1252
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 15908 rocco1252 has a reputation beyond reputerocco1252 has a reputation beyond reputerocco1252 has a reputation beyond reputerocco1252 has a reputation beyond reputerocco1252 has a reputation beyond reputerocco1252 has a reputation beyond reputerocco1252 has a reputation beyond reputerocco1252 has a reputation beyond reputerocco1252 has a reputation beyond reputerocco1252 has a reputation beyond reputerocco1252 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 343,121,775.07
Total Points: 343,205,348.49
A gift for ya.. - !! AI-Holmes!! have a blue parallelogram - Jack Napier For being one helluva poster!!! - Chief2ndzOnly! for your collection - Talisayen here's another one - Talisayen 
Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - Mooncat AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - Talisayen 
Send a message via AIM to rocco1252

"Take Shelter"

{img}{/img}

Michael Shannon stars in this thriller as a small-town family man who, determined to protect his wife and deaf daughter from impending disaster, builds an impenetrable storm shelter in the safety of his own backyard.

Overall I liked this movie, the acting was good and the story itself was interesting. When watching ask yourself is this guy just Schizo or is it real what he may be thinking. Scene after scene had a good build up to the end where some of you movie lovers may be at the edge of your seat and wanting more. It had alot of good things going for it here. I would recommend this movie and would see myself watching it again.

Rocco Rating 7.5 out of 10
Old 06-05-2012, 06:13 PM
rocco1252
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 15908 rocco1252 has a reputation beyond reputerocco1252 has a reputation beyond reputerocco1252 has a reputation beyond reputerocco1252 has a reputation beyond reputerocco1252 has a reputation beyond reputerocco1252 has a reputation beyond reputerocco1252 has a reputation beyond reputerocco1252 has a reputation beyond reputerocco1252 has a reputation beyond reputerocco1252 has a reputation beyond reputerocco1252 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 343,121,775.07
Total Points: 343,205,348.49
A gift for ya.. - !! AI-Holmes!! have a blue parallelogram - Jack Napier For being one helluva poster!!! - Chief2ndzOnly! for your collection - Talisayen here's another one - Talisayen 
Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - Mooncat AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - Talisayen 
Send a message via AIM to rocco1252

"The Tunnel"

{img}{/img}

After the government abandons plans to revamp old railway tunnels underneath Sydney, intrepid journalist Natasha Warner and her crew investigate, only to discover that something menacing is haunting the depths.

For this movie I had extremely high expectations due to it being more of an Australian underground film originally released globally as a torrent downloaded movie only to becoming widely spread out to the main stream.
If your into that whole Blair Witch, Clover Field or any of those hand held camera/self taping movies made on a low budget then this film is for you. If your not into all that you may actually like this movie it wasnt overly done and didnt give you that classic horror feel. Yet it was more of a thriller with twist of horror. I thought for a low budget film it was done very well, I enjoyed it my girlfriend did not. I liked the sequences and the whole story, she gave the classic that was stupid if you know somethings going on there why go in the first place?
I would recommend this film as a good one time watch.

Rocco Rating 7 out of 10
Old 06-21-2012, 07:15 AM
talip bin osman
angst and revenge

Rep Power: 26 talip bin osman has a reputation beyond reputetalip bin osman has a reputation beyond reputetalip bin osman has a reputation beyond reputetalip bin osman has a reputation beyond reputetalip bin osman has a reputation beyond reputetalip bin osman has a reputation beyond reputetalip bin osman has a reputation beyond reputetalip bin osman has a reputation beyond reputetalip bin osman has a reputation beyond reputetalip bin osman has a reputation beyond reputetalip bin osman has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 1,071,151,203,104.17
great poster - MaD vEiN prolific poster - Jerub_Baal thank you talip merry christmas - the collector Happy holidays bro! - led* Season's Greetings - Freedom. 
Welcome to the ranks - Terrel 

watched a couple of good movies today...

the tree of life - the film requires a little patience (and caffeine) to grasp what terrence malick is trying to show... it requires something like what kubrick's 2001:space oddyssey required from the audiences a few decades back... it lacks a standard plot, the pace is slow and there is very little dialogue... don't get me wrong though, despite those things, the film is brilliant... it is about birth, death and rebirth told through stunning cinematic visuals and top notch musical scoring... the characterisations of the protagonists are present (palpable even) despite minimal dialogue... i hav no doubt in my mind that the film's stature will be elevated further as time passes by... flicks like these are the ultimate expression of film as an art form...

Last edited by talip bin osman; 06-21-2012 at 07:26 AM..
Old 06-21-2012, 07:24 AM
talip bin osman
angst and revenge

Rep Power: 26 talip bin osman has a reputation beyond reputetalip bin osman has a reputation beyond reputetalip bin osman has a reputation beyond reputetalip bin osman has a reputation beyond reputetalip bin osman has a reputation beyond reputetalip bin osman has a reputation beyond reputetalip bin osman has a reputation beyond reputetalip bin osman has a reputation beyond reputetalip bin osman has a reputation beyond reputetalip bin osman has a reputation beyond reputetalip bin osman has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 1,071,151,203,104.17
great poster - MaD vEiN prolific poster - Jerub_Baal thank you talip merry christmas - the collector Happy holidays bro! - led* Season's Greetings - Freedom. 
Welcome to the ranks - Terrel 

superman vs the elite- this movie IMO, is a lot better than the bryan singer reboot a few years back... it makes one question where should we place morals and values in society's fight against the bad guys...

superman, ever the boyscout goes against very aggressive vigilantes without the support of the masses he is trying to save and protect...

how he goes about solving this problem and how he brings us back to our senses leads to a narrative better than most live action superman movies released so far...
Old 06-21-2012, 09:40 PM
Danny Gunz
Smokin'

Rep Power: 61 Danny Gunz has a reputation beyond reputeDanny Gunz has a reputation beyond reputeDanny Gunz has a reputation beyond reputeDanny Gunz has a reputation beyond reputeDanny Gunz has a reputation beyond reputeDanny Gunz has a reputation beyond reputeDanny Gunz has a reputation beyond reputeDanny Gunz has a reputation beyond reputeDanny Gunz has a reputation beyond reputeDanny Gunz has a reputation beyond reputeDanny Gunz has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 10,027,998,626,290.95
Total Points: 12,312,813,962,705.70
Cool Poster. - Barnburner 
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - Danny Gunz Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - WANGLER Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - Dorian.. 

Quote:
Originally Posted by rocco1252 View Post
"Take Shelter"

{img}{/img}

Michael Shannon stars in this thriller as a small-town family man who, determined to protect his wife and deaf daughter from impending disaster, builds an impenetrable storm shelter in the safety of his own backyard.

Overall I liked this movie, the acting was good and the story itself was interesting. When watching ask yourself is this guy just Schizo or is it real what he may be thinking. Scene after scene had a good build up to the end where some of you movie lovers may be at the edge of your seat and wanting more. It had alot of good things going for it here. I would recommend this movie and would see myself watching it again.

Rocco Rating 7.5 out of 10
Forgot about this movie have been meaning to watch it for a while...

Saw 'Too Big to Fail' last night. Really interesting movie about the 2008 financial crisis really well acted too.
Old 06-22-2012, 05:00 PM
▀ringer
F*ck Subtlety

Rep Power: 368 ▀ringer has a reputation beyond repute▀ringer has a reputation beyond repute▀ringer has a reputation beyond repute▀ringer has a reputation beyond repute▀ringer has a reputation beyond repute▀ringer has a reputation beyond repute▀ringer has a reputation beyond repute▀ringer has a reputation beyond repute▀ringer has a reputation beyond repute▀ringer has a reputation beyond repute▀ringer has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,655,120,868,569,239,296.00
Total Points: 1,655,120,868,659,317,248.00
The_Bringer - TBear sup - TBear super - TBear super Bringer - TBear man of steel! - TBear 
man of steel! - TBear thumbs up - TBear The_Bringer - TBear mas - TBear mas - TBear 
The_Man - TBear superman'd - TBear No Message - Fresno I so wnted to send you karma for a post you made, that I just read. I can't though, so this is the next best thing :lol1: - Bossy i see you are mad at me, lol, be calm, be cool, i am not your enemy, lol, your a guy who thinks too much, lol, take care my good pal - Tha_Greatest 
please rate my avy bro - MANIAC310 Thanks brother - Strictly_UG I'm just a 35 year old hanging out here for some laughs and I must say I've never laughed so hard at those the basically roast you did especially MEAT's much respect on your EXECUTION skills - jose830 You the man. - Fistic Cheers man,hot dog and a beer on me - Scott.Weiland 
Head and Neck Cancer - mangler Childhood Cancer - mangler AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - mangler Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - mangler Graves Disease - Lymphedema - Men's Health - Pro Choice - Prostate Cancer - Scleroderma - Thyroid Disease - Trisomy 18 - street bully 
Lou Gehrig's Disease (ALS) - street bully Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - street bully Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - street bully World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - Jim Jeffries Childhood Cancer - Grand Champ 
Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - mangler Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - mangler Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - mangler Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - !! AI-Holmes!! Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - MANGLER 
Head and Neck Cancer - MANGLER Aphasia - Asthma/Allergies - Brain Cancer - Brain Tumors - Diabetes - Mental Illness - MANGLER Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - TBear World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - jose830 World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - Scott.Weiland 

Everybody stopped paying attention to your posts in this thread when you said that "Kingdom of the Crystal Skull" was a good movie.

True story.
Old 06-22-2012, 05:04 PM
bojangles1987
bo jungle

Rep Power: 108 bojangles1987 has a reputation beyond reputebojangles1987 has a reputation beyond reputebojangles1987 has a reputation beyond reputebojangles1987 has a reputation beyond reputebojangles1987 has a reputation beyond reputebojangles1987 has a reputation beyond reputebojangles1987 has a reputation beyond reputebojangles1987 has a reputation beyond reputebojangles1987 has a reputation beyond reputebojangles1987 has a reputation beyond reputebojangles1987 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 683,380,393,112.84
Total Points: 2,960,380,685,314.62
Thought ya could use a drink.. - romebyko For your triangle theory sig - rorymac merry xmas. - Ether Awesome sig... Love me some Breaking Bad. - Burning Phoenix that triangle theories sig haha - Alx. 
it takes courage just to agree to donate an organ to someone :fing02: - jose830 thanks for the update - jose830 Thanks for the video of Bradley-Provodnikov - kennylimon Cotto looked rejuvenated out there - -jose- for an atg poster! - jas 
World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- 

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Bringer View Post
Everybody stopped paying attention to your posts in this thread when you said that "Kingdom of the Crystal Skull" was a good movie.

True story.

I'll wait to hear what the rest of you think of this Abe Lincoln Vampire Hunter movie before considering going to see it. I don't expect it to be good, but I'm curious.
Old 06-22-2012, 05:16 PM
▀ringer
F*ck Subtlety

Rep Power: 368 ▀ringer has a reputation beyond repute▀ringer has a reputation beyond repute▀ringer has a reputation beyond repute▀ringer has a reputation beyond repute▀ringer has a reputation beyond repute▀ringer has a reputation beyond repute▀ringer has a reputation beyond repute▀ringer has a reputation beyond repute▀ringer has a reputation beyond repute▀ringer has a reputation beyond repute▀ringer has a reputation beyond repute
The_Bringer - TBear sup - TBear super - TBear super Bringer - TBear man of steel! - TBear 
man of steel! - TBear thumbs up - TBear The_Bringer - TBear mas - TBear mas - TBear 
The_Man - TBear superman'd - TBear No Message - Fresno I so wnted to send you karma for a post you made, that I just read. I can't though, so this is the next best thing :lol1: - Bossy i see you are mad at me, lol, be calm, be cool, i am not your enemy, lol, your a guy who thinks too much, lol, take care my good pal - Tha_Greatest 
please rate my avy bro - MANIAC310 Thanks brother - Strictly_UG I'm just a 35 year old hanging out here for some laughs and I must say I've never laughed so hard at those the basically roast you did especially MEAT's much respect on your EXECUTION skills - jose830 You the man. - Fistic Cheers man,hot dog and a beer on me - Scott.Weiland 
Head and Neck Cancer - mangler Childhood Cancer - mangler AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - mangler Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - mangler Graves Disease - Lymphedema - Men's Health - Pro Choice - Prostate Cancer - Scleroderma - Thyroid Disease - Trisomy 18 - street bully 
Lou Gehrig's Disease (ALS) - street bully Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - street bully Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - street bully World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - Jim Jeffries Childhood Cancer - Grand Champ 
Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - mangler Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - mangler Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - mangler Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - !! AI-Holmes!! Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - MANGLER 
Head and Neck Cancer - MANGLER Aphasia - Asthma/Allergies - Brain Cancer - Brain Tumors - Diabetes - Mental Illness - MANGLER Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - TBear World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - jose830 World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - Scott.Weiland 

Anybody that thinks that abomination of a film was anything more than the ruination of a classic trilogy should have their f*cking head checked, that's all I'm saying.

As for Abraham Lincoln Vampire Hunter, I''m not even going to see it. I enjoyed the book, but I'm sure the film suffers from the fatal flaw most films suffer from these days : Oversaturation of CGI. Plus most book-to-film adaptations suffer time constraints by default. I'm sure the same studio will be looking to do "Pride and Prejudice....And Zombies" next.
Old 06-22-2012, 05:23 PM
rorymac
corymar

Rep Power: 38 rorymac has a reputation beyond reputerorymac has a reputation beyond reputerorymac has a reputation beyond reputerorymac has a reputation beyond reputerorymac has a reputation beyond reputerorymac has a reputation beyond reputerorymac has a reputation beyond reputerorymac has a reputation beyond reputerorymac has a reputation beyond reputerorymac has a reputation beyond reputerorymac has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 5,869,610,685,431.69
Total Points: 58,779,902,306,943.04
Stay dry my friend - Kenny MF Powers No Message - hogwash Banana Split - iBreakbeat thanks for the ribbons..cheers - kbpoetree Respect back at ya, thanks man - Rockin' 
REACH thread leader, so far. - McGoorty Kick his ass... - BulgariasFinest to a good poster - BoZz to keep you motivated :) - Alx. you're a good guy here's some green get yourself something nice...Lol! - jose830 
Thanks for the kind words rory - !! AI-Holmes!! One more.. - !! AI-Holmes!! No Message - !! AI-Holmes!! No Message - !! AI-Holmes!! Happy holidays bro! - led* 
Merry Christmas ! - BulgariasFinest Happy new years !!! - BulgariasFinest Mon The Hoops - Rocky... funny poster in the lounge - jas Thanks man, I appreciate it. Sony A77 it is. - BulgariasFinest 
Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - âallenloki Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - rorymac Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - rorymac Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - rorymac Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - rorymac 
Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - rorymac Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - rorymac Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - rorymac Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - rorymac Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - rorymac 
Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - rorymac Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - rorymac Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - rorymac Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - rorymac Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - rorymac 

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Bringer View Post
Anybody that thinks that abomination of a film was anything more than the ruination of a classic trilogy should have their f*cking head checked, that's all I'm saying.

As for Abraham Lincoln Vampire Hunter, I''m not even going to see it. I enjoyed the book, but I'm sure the film suffers from the fatal flaw most films suffer from these days : Oversaturation of CGI. Plus most book-to-film adaptations suffer time constraints by default. I'm sure the same studio will be looking to do "Pride and Prejudice....And Zombies" next.
Isaac Newton: Goblin Killer
Old 06-22-2012, 05:24 PM
▀ringer
F*ck Subtlety

You better pen that sh*t before someone else does, Rory. I'm serious.