Boxing Forum
  Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Non Boxing Talk > Boxing Scene Lounge
Register Blogs Chat Arcade Groups Mark Forums Read

Old 11-24-2010, 01:09 AM
Libido Sanchez
American Me

Rep Power: 16 Libido Sanchez has a reputation beyond reputeLibido Sanchez has a reputation beyond reputeLibido Sanchez has a reputation beyond reputeLibido Sanchez has a reputation beyond reputeLibido Sanchez has a reputation beyond reputeLibido Sanchez has a reputation beyond reputeLibido Sanchez has a reputation beyond reputeLibido Sanchez has a reputation beyond reputeLibido Sanchez has a reputation beyond reputeLibido Sanchez has a reputation beyond reputeLibido Sanchez has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 93,584,310,462.49
Total Points: 104,651,822,876.06
freddie was mexican...that had me rolling LOL - Makavelli finally allowin me to buy beer - Makavelli laker parade was dope - Makavelli 4 beers = 4 titles this decade - Makavelli Merry Christmas! - .::EyEKoNiK::. 
Be Joyful - Gift Giver For your libido - The Scientist Another, just for the lulz - The Scientist First chapter says approach them smoothly, handing them a rose is just what's needed. - SkillspayBills Second chapter says get them drunk and take them home. Why is this book only two chapters!?!?!? - SkillspayBills 
Hail to the Cameltoe Champ! - sigrab sip this wine - MANGLER You're a real man :D - -Jack- For the generous donation homie. - Big Smoke 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - MANGLER Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - jazluvr 

The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo (2009)

Watched this based off some recommendation from people in the Lounge and I'm glad I did because it was pretty good. Swedish murder mystery put together really well, it's the first of a trilogy based on some best selling novels. The title refers to a cyber punk chick but the main story is some magazine writer getting hired to solve an old murder case. Anyways, heard Fincher is gonna remake this, but check out this flick if you can (it's 2.5 hours though). 8/10.

Old 11-24-2010, 02:43 AM
The Noose
AKA Bobby Pazuzu

Rep Power: 331 The Noose has a reputation beyond reputeThe Noose has a reputation beyond reputeThe Noose has a reputation beyond reputeThe Noose has a reputation beyond reputeThe Noose has a reputation beyond reputeThe Noose has a reputation beyond reputeThe Noose has a reputation beyond reputeThe Noose has a reputation beyond reputeThe Noose has a reputation beyond reputeThe Noose has a reputation beyond reputeThe Noose has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 101,300,744,732.30
Here you go you non-gift having British queer. - Mizzou good poster , have an e beer on me - shobox Happy Uncle's Day! - Bossy Great post! On this thread... Fighters who thank "god"...Are they f@cking stupid ? - jose830 

I liked Girl Wid Da Dragon Tat.

Downloaded the sequeal, but the subs were really *****. They had half the words in Swedish. Cunts!

Godzilla - 1954

Although the Godzilla franchise became a joke with almost 30 films being made, the original is very good.
Godzilla basically represents the destructive force of the SA-bomb that devestated Hiroshima.
Even the special effects are good considering how old it is.
Godzilla dies at the end.

Godzilla Raids Again - 1955.

The sequel. Bad. Just plain bad. More about a couple in love than Godzilla. (they find another identical Godzilla) He fights a dinosaur and gets buried in ice at the end. There is also a strong reference to the Kamikaze fighter pilots from World War 2.

Godzilla versus King Kong - 1962

First colour outing for Godzilla. Looks nice, has some good moments, but the costumes are ****ing stupid looking, and King Kong wins the big fight at the end after he is struck by lightening and is given an energy boost!

Ghidora - The Three Headed Monster - 1964

Best film since the original. Way more complex.
Meteors, aliens, Mothra (the monster Moth), Rodan (the giant prehistoric bird), alternate dimensions, sexy singing telepathic twins, a plot to assassinate a princess....this film has it all. And its quite well made.
Still got half an hour to go.
Old 11-24-2010, 09:20 AM
*OG Wenger*
Banned

Rep Power: 0 *OG Wenger* *OG Wenger* *OG Wenger* *OG Wenger* *OG Wenger* *OG Wenger* *OG Wenger* *OG Wenger* *OG Wenger* *OG Wenger* *OG Wenger*
Bank: 269,906,363.15
Total Points: 1,696,598,917.26
seeing as you ain't got any shit - Sir TomJones Building on what TJ started - D.I.E.S.E.L enjoy fag - raskat you are a tool - Ogecca MaMa Super Ramsey - Sir TomJones 
Plastic Paddy - S~T~J 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - Ogecca MaMa Male Breast Cancer - Pregnancy Loss - Infant Loss - Sudden Infant Death - Ogecca MaMa 

Skyline- If aliens ever invade Earth, it will be to stop us from making another movie as bad as Skyline. Even with a free blowjob and a promise of a Haye-Klitschko fight in 2011 i would not have enjoyed this film. 1/10

Red- Red has its moments, including a finale that finally provides the action comedy vibe i expected all along, but it still has to count as a mild disappointment. 5/10

Inception- If you think "Lost" was complicated, let's just say it's kitten chow when compared to this. It is irritating for an hour, being so gloomily lit that you need fog lights, then it opens up into a marvellously inventive, somewhat silly but enjoyable heist movie, with a good cast doing things I doubt even they could explain. 8/10
Old 11-24-2010, 11:27 AM
Libido Sanchez
American Me

Rep Power: 16 Libido Sanchez has a reputation beyond reputeLibido Sanchez has a reputation beyond reputeLibido Sanchez has a reputation beyond reputeLibido Sanchez has a reputation beyond reputeLibido Sanchez has a reputation beyond reputeLibido Sanchez has a reputation beyond reputeLibido Sanchez has a reputation beyond reputeLibido Sanchez has a reputation beyond reputeLibido Sanchez has a reputation beyond reputeLibido Sanchez has a reputation beyond reputeLibido Sanchez has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 93,584,310,462.49
Total Points: 104,651,822,876.06
freddie was mexican...that had me rolling LOL - Makavelli finally allowin me to buy beer - Makavelli laker parade was dope - Makavelli 4 beers = 4 titles this decade - Makavelli Merry Christmas! - .::EyEKoNiK::. 
Be Joyful - Gift Giver For your libido - The Scientist Another, just for the lulz - The Scientist First chapter says approach them smoothly, handing them a rose is just what's needed. - SkillspayBills Second chapter says get them drunk and take them home. Why is this book only two chapters!?!?!? - SkillspayBills 
Hail to the Cameltoe Champ! - sigrab sip this wine - MANGLER You're a real man :D - -Jack- For the generous donation homie. - Big Smoke 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - MANGLER Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - jazluvr 

The Crazies (1973 & 2010)

Decided to watch the George Romero original and the recent remake back to back just for the hell of it. A gov't aircraft carrying biological weapons crashes in a small town lake affecting the water supply and turning locals into crazy people. It's a good plot (and a clever nod to Romero's zombie films) but the '70's look and extremely low budget is a detriment making things campy when they should be scary.

For the most part the remake does a good job of taking a promising premise and making it better. The basic story is still the same and some key scenes from the OG version remain but a big improvement is that the actual crazies are more menacing. Both films suggest that the government are the real "crazies" it's just the remake pulls it off way more effectively.

Old 11-24-2010, 11:54 AM
MJ406
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 16 MJ406 has a reputation beyond reputeMJ406 has a reputation beyond reputeMJ406 has a reputation beyond reputeMJ406 has a reputation beyond reputeMJ406 has a reputation beyond reputeMJ406 has a reputation beyond reputeMJ406 has a reputation beyond reputeMJ406 has a reputation beyond reputeMJ406 has a reputation beyond reputeMJ406 has a reputation beyond reputeMJ406 has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 105,331.82

Saw 3-D - they need to stop making these movies, gory as expected but the storyline was same **** different movie more or less. 4 1/2 out of 10

^ I enjoyed the Crazies, overall I found it to be a pretty entertaining movie

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigamzz View Post
Skyline- If aliens ever invade Earth, it will be to stop us from making another movie as bad as Skyline. Even with a free blowjob and a promise of a Haye-Klitschko fight in 2011 i would not have enjoyed this film. 1/10
I'll keep that in mind, was kind of interested in the movie and even with tix being $4.50 it doesn't look worth it

**has anyone seen Unstoppable?
Old 11-25-2010, 03:32 PM
HitmanHattonAY
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 16 HitmanHattonAY has a reputation beyond reputeHitmanHattonAY has a reputation beyond reputeHitmanHattonAY has a reputation beyond reputeHitmanHattonAY has a reputation beyond reputeHitmanHattonAY has a reputation beyond reputeHitmanHattonAY has a reputation beyond reputeHitmanHattonAY has a reputation beyond reputeHitmanHattonAY has a reputation beyond reputeHitmanHattonAY has a reputation beyond reputeHitmanHattonAY has a reputation beyond reputeHitmanHattonAY has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 10,169,930,724.29
Total Points: 110,169,946,539.97
No Message - siablo14 WAR CARROLL!! - dj emz 

Bourne Trilogy
Old 12-01-2010, 03:47 PM
r ! zilient
i box oranges

Rep Power: 12 r ! zilient has a reputation beyond reputer ! zilient has a reputation beyond reputer ! zilient has a reputation beyond reputer ! zilient has a reputation beyond reputer ! zilient has a reputation beyond reputer ! zilient has a reputation beyond reputer ! zilient has a reputation beyond reputer ! zilient has a reputation beyond reputer ! zilient has a reputation beyond reputer ! zilient has a reputation beyond reputer ! zilient has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 201,870,252,354.02
Total Points: 201,870,283,516.66
Wellcum! - GOAT86 bottoms up n00b - -veteran420- for when i pull out :D - -veteran420- my hero - Reggie Miller get some more veggies for your kids - GOAT86 
I take you to the candy shop - GOAT86 Cause you my homie, and deserve a Medal of Honor bruh. - Chief2ndzOnly! for resilient muffs only - GOAT86 for the nicaraguan patron - GOAT86 some gloss for the rizzah - D.I.E.S.E.L 
read one more bible - GOAT86 Closet-Nympho needs more tissues - GOAT86 A gift for ya.. - !! AI-Holmes!! it's about tiiiiime - GOAT86 For being a Nicaraguan champion - Cuauhtémoc1502 
sup my man - MELLY-MEL... porque eres un pinche Nika - Cuauhtémoc1502 Son!!!!!!! - MELLY-MEL... cheers! would send you a beer but just woke up so a coffee is what i'm drinking right now! - jose830 Lana Goat!!!!! - Alx. 
AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - GOAT86 Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - GOAT86 Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Nani Loc 

Righteous Kill -

Murderers/rapists/thugs end up getting murdered, turns out there's a serial killer targeting the scum of society. one thing leads to another, yada yada and it turns out a rookie pair of cops start suspecting that it's a cop doing the killings. DeNiro and Pacino are (veteran) partners. I HAD to watch this movie just based on DeNiro and Pacino. The movie was awesome but for me, it wasn't as awesome as I expected.....still awesome nonetheless

8.5/10
Old 12-01-2010, 03:52 PM
THE REED™
Most Definitely

Rep Power: 200000 THE REED™ has a reputation beyond reputeTHE REED™ has a reputation beyond reputeTHE REED™ has a reputation beyond reputeTHE REED™ has a reputation beyond reputeTHE REED™ has a reputation beyond reputeTHE REED™ has a reputation beyond reputeTHE REED™ has a reputation beyond reputeTHE REED™ has a reputation beyond reputeTHE REED™ has a reputation beyond reputeTHE REED™ has a reputation beyond reputeTHE REED™ has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 494,760,217,652,810,880.00
Total Points: 494,761,241,599,456,768.00
2 For the Man - jazluvr my homey reed, keep up the good work! - Pretty Boy32 For being so BOSS! - komodo Straight up G! - komodo Thanks man :hail: - komodo 
Top man! - komodo BOSS - komodo Good talking boxing sir - Atreyu Khalil 50k Posts - Unknown Champ for the Super 50,000 post... - jose830 
Congrats on 50K solid KO's.. - !! AI-Holmes!! 50k Posts - BulgariasFinest 50,000 - TBear Super Mod! Congrats on 50k Reed :D - Bossy 50K - -Mustang- 
50k, congrats bro - MELLY-MEL... can't be touched. - Body Movin' Happy holidays bro! - led* Happy Birthday champ! - LoadedWraps Congrats on engagement! - Spacey1991 
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - BattlingNelson Myasthenia Gravis - Ovarian Cancer - Sexual Assault - Substance Abuse - mangler World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - dans01234 AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - !! AI-Holmes!! Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - S a m u r a i 
Aphasia - Asthma/Allergies - Brain Cancer - Brain Tumors - Diabetes - Mental Illness - S a m u r a i Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - S a m u r a i Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - mangler AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - -veteran420- Head and Neck Cancer - Dominicano Soy! 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Makavelli Alzheimer's - Crohn's & Colitis - Cystic Fibrosis - Domestic Violence - Fibromyalgia - Leimyosarcoma - Lupus - Makavelli Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - jazluvr Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - jazluvr Alzheimer's - Crohn's & Colitis - Cystic Fibrosis - Domestic Violence - Fibromyalgia - Leimyosarcoma - Lupus - QUELOQUE 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Freedom Fighter Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Dorian.. Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - iBreakbeat Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - Dorian Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Atreyu Khalil 

Has anyone seen the fourth kind?
Old 12-01-2010, 03:54 PM
r ! zilient
i box oranges

Rep Power: 12 r ! zilient has a reputation beyond reputer ! zilient has a reputation beyond reputer ! zilient has a reputation beyond reputer ! zilient has a reputation beyond reputer ! zilient has a reputation beyond reputer ! zilient has a reputation beyond reputer ! zilient has a reputation beyond reputer ! zilient has a reputation beyond reputer ! zilient has a reputation beyond reputer ! zilient has a reputation beyond reputer ! zilient has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 201,870,252,354.02
Total Points: 201,870,283,516.66
Wellcum! - GOAT86 bottoms up n00b - -veteran420- for when i pull out :D - -veteran420- my hero - Reggie Miller get some more veggies for your kids - GOAT86 
I take you to the candy shop - GOAT86 Cause you my homie, and deserve a Medal of Honor bruh. - Chief2ndzOnly! for resilient muffs only - GOAT86 for the nicaraguan patron - GOAT86 some gloss for the rizzah - D.I.E.S.E.L 
read one more bible - GOAT86 Closet-Nympho needs more tissues - GOAT86 A gift for ya.. - !! AI-Holmes!! it's about tiiiiime - GOAT86 For being a Nicaraguan champion - Cuauhtémoc1502 
sup my man - MELLY-MEL... porque eres un pinche Nika - Cuauhtémoc1502 Son!!!!!!! - MELLY-MEL... cheers! would send you a beer but just woke up so a coffee is what i'm drinking right now! - jose830 Lana Goat!!!!! - Alx. 
AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - GOAT86 Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - GOAT86 Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Nani Loc 

Quote:
Originally Posted by reedickyaluss View Post
Has anyone seen the fourth kind?
Good movie.

Mak llllllllooooooovvvvveeeeeeeeeeeessssssssssssssssss s that movie. I'm sure he'd provide a detailed review.
Old 12-01-2010, 03:56 PM
Bastian Loc
Banned

Rep Power: 0 Bastian Loc has a reputation beyond reputeBastian Loc has a reputation beyond reputeBastian Loc has a reputation beyond reputeBastian Loc has a reputation beyond reputeBastian Loc has a reputation beyond reputeBastian Loc has a reputation beyond reputeBastian Loc has a reputation beyond reputeBastian Loc has a reputation beyond reputeBastian Loc has a reputation beyond reputeBastian Loc has a reputation beyond reputeBastian Loc has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 13,874,528.97
prime madonna > lady gaga - LICH ROC i know you use one homo - rabagiyo Margarito "Brandon Rios chingon y va ser campeon y le va ganar a la Zorrita" - QUELOQUE Thanks for the mil. Here's a beer :) - ƒallenloki Chunk cake. Eat it or i'll open you up! - Chunk 
Pretend this is your hero - jazluvr No Message - jazluvr wipe those tears away, jacky - jazluvr blue parallelogram sa iyo - Jack Napier Un mar pentru tine baiatul :D! - Dorian.. 
evil jack... - Ether top poster - project xxx1 2011 gift - Ether get ready for dj - jazluvr No Message - jazluvr 
have some fun - jazluvr The people's poster - Rabbit ♠ Have a slice - SouthpawSwagger No Message - RINGG No Message - RINGG 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - rabagiyo Gay and Lesbian Pride - Southpaw Stinger World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - Ether Gay and Lesbian Pride - jazluvr Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Ether 
World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - QUELOQUE Gay and Lesbian Pride - jazluvr Gay and Lesbian Pride - jazluvr Gay and Lesbian Pride - jazluvr Gay and Lesbian Pride - jazluvr 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - RINGG Gay and Lesbian Pride - RINGG Gay and Lesbian Pride - RINGG 

The Others.... watch it.

Micheal Clayton... watch it.

Shutter Island... watch it.

Beautiful Girls... watch it.

Aliens in the attic.... don't watch it.