Boxing Forum
  Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Non Boxing Talk > Boxing Scene Lounge
Register Blogs Chat Arcade Groups Mark Forums Read

Old 04-29-2014, 03:15 AM
- Righteous -
No easy way out

Rep Power: 36 - Righteous - has a reputation beyond repute- Righteous - has a reputation beyond repute- Righteous - has a reputation beyond repute- Righteous - has a reputation beyond repute- Righteous - has a reputation beyond repute- Righteous - has a reputation beyond repute- Righteous - has a reputation beyond repute- Righteous - has a reputation beyond repute- Righteous - has a reputation beyond repute- Righteous - has a reputation beyond repute- Righteous - has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: -4,157,860,377,877,393.50
Total Points: 6,207,239,622,241,952.00
No Message - Pretty Boy32 No Message - Pretty Boy32 No Message - Pretty Boy32 No Message - Pretty Boy32 No Message - Pretty Boy32 
No Message - Pretty Boy32 thanks for your contribution to the thread - robson24 thank you UG - Ogecca MaMa Not Guilty - Own3d May luck be ever in your favor - Hyper Knuckles 
No Message - -jose- biggest wannabe on boxingscene. Wipe the sneeze from under your nose - Weltschmerz kick this wannabe alpha male - Weltschmerz delusional twat suck on this - Weltschmerz post your own picture, midget faqqot ass - Weltschmerz 
kick this retarded cretin - Weltschmerz what a legend - sugarsmosley I made out with this guy's mom. - AnnunakiJesus for when you suck dick - -Weltschmerz- 
Hepatitis C - Spray_resistant Gay and Lesbian Pride - SILVA Gay and Lesbian Pride - KirbyLovesTacos 

Quote:
Originally Posted by -jose- View Post
I watched Gravity this past weekend and didn't find it to be as great as it was said to be

I give it a it was aight movie
What is your speaker set-up like? You gotta have the right theater system to appreciate a movie like Gravity.

The whole theme of the movie was to make you feel like you're in space, because that's what it's really like. Gravity is THE most authentic space movie ever made.
Old 04-29-2014, 04:59 AM
ShoulderRoll
Ph.D in the Sweet Science

Rep Power: 43 ShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond reputeShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond reputeShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond reputeShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond reputeShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond reputeShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond reputeShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond reputeShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond reputeShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond reputeShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond reputeShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 2,933,666,008,454,299.50
Total Points: 2,933,666,008,455,554.00
excellent posts mate - Alx. good post about Wlad being like Bute - RossCA To a good poster - ROSS CALIFORNIA To a good poster - ROSS CALIFORNIA brewed just 4 u - sugarsmosley 
valuable advice to training forum - jas 

Quote:
Originally Posted by _original_ View Post
The plot to 'Venoms definitely moves slow, but I think the "mystery" and build up were great. Have you seen The Return of the Deadly Venoms (which isn't really a sequel)?
I haven't seen it. Is it good?

Never saw any of the other movies with the Venom actors. I do have the dvd of Kid With The Golden Arm lying around my place somewhere, though, and I've been meaning to get to it.
Old 07-19-2014, 11:08 AM
- Righteous -
No easy way out

Rep Power: 36 - Righteous - has a reputation beyond repute- Righteous - has a reputation beyond repute- Righteous - has a reputation beyond repute- Righteous - has a reputation beyond repute- Righteous - has a reputation beyond repute- Righteous - has a reputation beyond repute- Righteous - has a reputation beyond repute- Righteous - has a reputation beyond repute- Righteous - has a reputation beyond repute- Righteous - has a reputation beyond repute- Righteous - has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: -4,157,860,377,877,393.50
Total Points: 6,207,239,622,241,952.00
No Message - Pretty Boy32 No Message - Pretty Boy32 No Message - Pretty Boy32 No Message - Pretty Boy32 No Message - Pretty Boy32 
No Message - Pretty Boy32 thanks for your contribution to the thread - robson24 thank you UG - Ogecca MaMa Not Guilty - Own3d May luck be ever in your favor - Hyper Knuckles 
No Message - -jose- biggest wannabe on boxingscene. Wipe the sneeze from under your nose - Weltschmerz kick this wannabe alpha male - Weltschmerz delusional twat suck on this - Weltschmerz post your own picture, midget faqqot ass - Weltschmerz 
kick this retarded cretin - Weltschmerz what a legend - sugarsmosley I made out with this guy's mom. - AnnunakiJesus for when you suck dick - -Weltschmerz- 
Hepatitis C - Spray_resistant Gay and Lesbian Pride - SILVA Gay and Lesbian Pride - KirbyLovesTacos 

Just saw snowpiercer. I haven't seen a movie like that since I was a little kid.. that by the end of it I felt like I had gone on this long, timeless, dreamy journey.

It was kinda bad in the beginning. It was so corny, cheesy and weird that I almost walked out.. but what followed next was everything a movie should be. I believe that a movie should explore all ranges of emotions and settings and that's what this movie did. It's a style of cinematography that's been lost.

I give it a 8.5 because some of the american performances were cheesy, and some of the cinematics could have been better. The koreans really showed them up in this movie. If it had a bigger budget and a better cast it would have been much better.

I'm not going to say anything else because the less you know about it before you see it the better.
Old 07-19-2014, 12:41 PM
harwri008
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 5 harwri008 has a reputation beyond reputeharwri008 has a reputation beyond reputeharwri008 has a reputation beyond reputeharwri008 has a reputation beyond reputeharwri008 has a reputation beyond reputeharwri008 has a reputation beyond reputeharwri008 has a reputation beyond reputeharwri008 has a reputation beyond reputeharwri008 has a reputation beyond reputeharwri008 has a reputation beyond reputeharwri008 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 20,770.99

I watched Outrage and Beyond Outrage the last couple of days. Good flicks about the yakuza.

Also rewatched Breathless last night. That's one of the most hardcore movies I've seen. It kinda remind me of Graveyard of Honor but more brutal.

I'm big into Asian movies, especially Korean.