Boxing Forum
  Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Non Boxing Talk > Boxing Scene Lounge
Register Blogs Chat Arcade Groups Mark Forums Read

Old 05-16-2013, 03:10 AM
- Righteous -
No easy way out

Rep Power: 36 - Righteous - has a reputation beyond repute- Righteous - has a reputation beyond repute- Righteous - has a reputation beyond repute- Righteous - has a reputation beyond repute- Righteous - has a reputation beyond repute- Righteous - has a reputation beyond repute- Righteous - has a reputation beyond repute- Righteous - has a reputation beyond repute- Righteous - has a reputation beyond repute- Righteous - has a reputation beyond repute- Righteous - has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: -3,278,444,532,977,692.00
Total Points: -2,913,344,532,863,740.00
No Message - Pretty Boy32 No Message - Pretty Boy32 No Message - Pretty Boy32 No Message - Pretty Boy32 No Message - Pretty Boy32 
No Message - Pretty Boy32 thanks for your contribution to the thread - robson24 thank you UG - Ogecca MaMa Not Guilty - Own3d May luck be ever in your favor - Hyper Knuckles 
No Message - -jose- biggest wannabe on boxingscene. Wipe the sneeze from under your nose - Weltschmerz kick this wannabe alpha male - Weltschmerz delusional twat suck on this - Weltschmerz post your own picture, midget faqqot ass - Weltschmerz 
kick this retarded cretin - Weltschmerz what a legend - sugarsmosley I made out with this guy's mom. - AnnunakiJesus 
Hepatitis C - Spray_resistant Gay and Lesbian Pride - SILVA Gay and Lesbian Pride - KirbyLovesTacos 

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4Corners View Post
Film: Iron Man 3

My grade: B-/B (couldn't decide)

Though some may disagree, I didn't find it as good as the first two. Now maybe it's because of how the villain turned out, but that left a bad taste in my mouth, whether it was a twist or not. Overall.....solid, but given the standard the Batman trilogy set for comic book movies, it was just alright. Too many corny one liners for me, and a let down with the villain.

************* Spoilers =======

and the volcanic hands people were really ****ing lame. They couldn't have picked better **** for iron man to fight??

Last edited by - Righteous -; 05-16-2013 at 03:19 PM..
Old 05-16-2013, 06:16 AM
MaD vEiN
Some Kind Of Monster

Rep Power: 34 MaD vEiN has a reputation beyond reputeMaD vEiN has a reputation beyond reputeMaD vEiN has a reputation beyond reputeMaD vEiN has a reputation beyond reputeMaD vEiN has a reputation beyond reputeMaD vEiN has a reputation beyond reputeMaD vEiN has a reputation beyond reputeMaD vEiN has a reputation beyond reputeMaD vEiN has a reputation beyond reputeMaD vEiN has a reputation beyond reputeMaD vEiN has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 82,422,238,375,864.47
Total Points: 82,422,238,587,040.06
gift pare, apple sakin - pacman777 Superman for you - JM1 pareko eto na ung superman. ako naman. - jhacen yan na logo mo - yeks keep up the pacmania... - pacman777 
Have a piece of cake homey - mangler Don't be scared homey, Jason luvs you lol - mangler Have some fish, its good for you ; ) - Roy O'Bannon san miguel - Champ Kind Here homey. You need more food - mangler 
good thread at the thunderdome - peyk-peyk No Message - Talisayen food pre - Jack Napier para sa superman pre. - peyk-peyk parallelogram sa inyo - Jack Napier 
:) - *Boss Lady* Thank you! :kiss: - Bossy san miguel - Left Hook Tua mai thai - Left Hook Tua Red horse pre para lasheng agad. - led* 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - mangler Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - Mr._Pink Emphysema - Lung Cancer - Lung Disease - Multiple Sclerosis - mangler Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - Mr._Pink Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - JM1 

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Noose View Post
The army nukes NY.

And right at the end, you see footage of the couple by the beach, and when the camera looks out at the sea, on the right, in the far distance, you see something fall out of the sky and splash into the ocean. That footage was shot before all the mayhem started, so we assume the reason the video is so important to the government, is that it showed the monster entering Earth. Or at least thats how i interpret it.

this scene blew past by me, i didn't see the splashing to ocean part

have to check out my DVD to confirm, thanks man
Old 05-16-2013, 09:05 PM
Libido Sanchez
American Me

Rep Power: 16 Libido Sanchez has a reputation beyond reputeLibido Sanchez has a reputation beyond reputeLibido Sanchez has a reputation beyond reputeLibido Sanchez has a reputation beyond reputeLibido Sanchez has a reputation beyond reputeLibido Sanchez has a reputation beyond reputeLibido Sanchez has a reputation beyond reputeLibido Sanchez has a reputation beyond reputeLibido Sanchez has a reputation beyond reputeLibido Sanchez has a reputation beyond reputeLibido Sanchez has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 125,952,160,415.35
Total Points: 137,019,688,075.80
freddie was mexican...that had me rolling LOL - Makavelli finally allowin me to buy beer - Makavelli laker parade was dope - Makavelli 4 beers = 4 titles this decade - Makavelli Merry Christmas! - .::EyEKoNiK::. 
Be Joyful - Gift Giver For your libido - The Scientist Another, just for the lulz - The Scientist First chapter says approach them smoothly, handing them a rose is just what's needed. - SkillspayBills Second chapter says get them drunk and take them home. Why is this book only two chapters!?!?!? - SkillspayBills 
Hail to the Cameltoe Champ! - sigrab sip this wine - MANGLER You're a real man :D - -Jack- For the generous donation homie. - Big Smoke 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - MANGLER Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - jazluvr 

Freeze Frame (2004)
A guy gets accused of a horrible crime that receives tons of heavy tabloid media coverage. After the trial ends he's set free, but the damage has been done. The now ever paranoid dude decides to videotape every single second of his existence so he can have proof of his whereabouts at all times in case he is ever accused of a crime again. This really intriguing premise makes this movie worth watching, but the last third of the film starts to get a bit out of control. The ending could have been better and there were too many plot twists out of nowhere. Still, it's a good enough, well-made (for the most part) flick and wasn't mad that I watched it, even if it does have some flaws. (6.5-7 out of 10)

Godmoney (1999)
This is one of those really low-budget movies that sorta has a simplistic plot, kind of a slow pace, and sometimes iffy acting but somehow works (IMO). Basically, it's about a dude from the East Coast who has to make a getaway and ends up on the other side of the map in the Valley. He's got no I.D. or real job skills so he ends up working at a pizza joint, but after he loses that job, he's faced with some tough decisions on how he's gonna make money to survive. It's no major thing, but thought it was cool enough for a small picture. Soundtrack is packed with bands I don't listen to or know about, but the music sounded OK most of the time: Pennywise, Descendents, MXPX, etc. (6 out of 10)

Close Your Eyes (2002)
I think this was called Doctor Sleep over in Europe. It's about a hypnotherapist with special powers who gets involved helping the police track a Satanic serial killer type. It's an above average, mystery thriller and would recommend it. (7 out of 10)
Old 05-30-2013, 10:08 PM
Libido Sanchez
American Me

Rep Power: 16 Libido Sanchez has a reputation beyond reputeLibido Sanchez has a reputation beyond reputeLibido Sanchez has a reputation beyond reputeLibido Sanchez has a reputation beyond reputeLibido Sanchez has a reputation beyond reputeLibido Sanchez has a reputation beyond reputeLibido Sanchez has a reputation beyond reputeLibido Sanchez has a reputation beyond reputeLibido Sanchez has a reputation beyond reputeLibido Sanchez has a reputation beyond reputeLibido Sanchez has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 125,952,160,415.35
Total Points: 137,019,688,075.80
freddie was mexican...that had me rolling LOL - Makavelli finally allowin me to buy beer - Makavelli laker parade was dope - Makavelli 4 beers = 4 titles this decade - Makavelli Merry Christmas! - .::EyEKoNiK::. 
Be Joyful - Gift Giver For your libido - The Scientist Another, just for the lulz - The Scientist First chapter says approach them smoothly, handing them a rose is just what's needed. - SkillspayBills Second chapter says get them drunk and take them home. Why is this book only two chapters!?!?!? - SkillspayBills 
Hail to the Cameltoe Champ! - sigrab sip this wine - MANGLER You're a real man :D - -Jack- For the generous donation homie. - Big Smoke 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - MANGLER Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - jazluvr 

The Ward (2010)
Did a John Carpenter mini-marathon recently, re-watching some of his films I hadn't seen in a long time, like Assault on Precinct 13 and Big Trouble in Little China (both still very entertaining) as well as checking some of his movies that I somehow missed out on when they came out, like Prince of Darkness and In the Mouth of Madness. Prince of Darkness is '80s Carpenter returning to low-budget filmmaking. It's strangely paced, the action builds up nicely, and is a great example of how he uses his music to enrich the story. Still I can see how some might not dig it, but I was into the odd atmosphere the movie creates (plus, there's an obscure Asian actress in this that is normal every day hot). To be honest, I didn't get into In the Mouth of Madness (1994) too much. There's certainly some really good scenes in it and I respect what Carpenter was trying to do, but I'm gonna have to revisit this one at a later time and give it another chance.

I also ended up watching The Ward, which I think is the last movie he directed a few years ago. I was really curious to see what a JC film would be like in the present time. Overall, The Ward is a standard, solidly-made horror flick. The main problem I have with modern horror movies is that they all seem to look alike (I'm talking about the way they're shot and edited). I guess you might be able to make the same argument about '80s horror, too. But although there were times when this flick fell into the generic mill of '00's horror flicks, I think it did benefit from some of that old school direction in which scenes were simplified down and not shot all fucking arty or haphazard to create some kind of weak-ass "terror." The story ends up being kind of basic when you stop and think about it (you do have to stop and think for a few seconds once the reveal happens but I think it's pretty clear), which might leave some people feeling underwhelmed or confused, but I think Carpenter pulls it off. This is obviously a shite review, but The Ward ain't bad. (Also, I'm really into brunettes, but the blonde star Amber Heard looks pretty hot here. Some of the other chicks look good too.) Not sure I can recommend the movie but I'm not disappointed that I watched it and Carpenter IMO still got it. (6.5 out of 10)
Old 05-30-2013, 10:21 PM
Danny Gunz
Smokin'

Rep Power: 61 Danny Gunz has a reputation beyond reputeDanny Gunz has a reputation beyond reputeDanny Gunz has a reputation beyond reputeDanny Gunz has a reputation beyond reputeDanny Gunz has a reputation beyond reputeDanny Gunz has a reputation beyond reputeDanny Gunz has a reputation beyond reputeDanny Gunz has a reputation beyond reputeDanny Gunz has a reputation beyond reputeDanny Gunz has a reputation beyond reputeDanny Gunz has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 20,054,889,686,832.73
Total Points: 22,339,705,039,066.63
Cool Poster. - Barnburner 
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - Danny Gunz Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - WANGLER Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - Dorian.. 

heard after earth is very bad, anyone seen it?

Also for all the movie freaks out there check out this site: http://www.gofobo.com/screenings/search

For movie screening, usually tickets are free too.
Old 05-31-2013, 01:52 AM
_original_
Dinamita

Rep Power: 24 _original_ has a reputation beyond repute_original_ has a reputation beyond repute_original_ has a reputation beyond repute_original_ has a reputation beyond repute_original_ has a reputation beyond repute_original_ has a reputation beyond repute_original_ has a reputation beyond repute_original_ has a reputation beyond repute_original_ has a reputation beyond repute_original_ has a reputation beyond repute_original_ has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 61,835,075,000.30
Total Points: 286,171,450,630.48
War Ortiz!!!!!!! - Sir TomJones Thank you bro. - -Pull ma Finga- Boxing scenes number one vagina. - The Problem Boxing scenes number one vagina. - The Problem Boxing scenes number one vagina. - The Problem 
Boxing scenes number one vagina. - The Problem kick this fool, he racist - The Problem Good man, cold one on me - Alx. You deserve more of these - Alx. war sutherland - Mike D 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - The Problem Gay and Lesbian Pride - The Problem Gay and Lesbian Pride - The Problem 

Film: The Intouchables

My Rating: 8.9/10

Quick Review: This is a very heart warming movie with a lot of soul, which is currently now available on Netflix for those interested. I also thought this movie was hilarious with plenty of comedic moments, but still managed a healthy balance along with the serious content of the film. Both lead actors were superb in their performances. It is a French movie, so be advised you will have to read subtitles, but this should be no obstacle for a serious film lover.
Old 05-31-2013, 03:27 AM
The Noose
AKA Bobby Pazuzu

Rep Power: 334 The Noose has a reputation beyond reputeThe Noose has a reputation beyond reputeThe Noose has a reputation beyond reputeThe Noose has a reputation beyond reputeThe Noose has a reputation beyond reputeThe Noose has a reputation beyond reputeThe Noose has a reputation beyond reputeThe Noose has a reputation beyond reputeThe Noose has a reputation beyond reputeThe Noose has a reputation beyond reputeThe Noose has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 101,300,776,827.90
Here you go you non-gift having British queer. - Mizzou good poster , have an e beer on me - shobox Happy Uncle's Day! - Bossy Great post! On this thread... Fighters who thank "god"...Are they f@cking stupid ? - jose830 

The Place Beyond the Pines (2012)
I really enjoyed it. But it seemed really slow moving. Great acting. Bradley Cooper, Ryan Gosling, Eva Mendes, Ray Liotta etc.

'A motorcycle stunt rider turns to robbing banks as a way to provide for his lover and their newborn child, a decision that puts him on a collision course with an ambitious rookie cop navigating a department ruled by a corrupt detective'

Sounds dull, but there was something very realistic about the whole film. And it seems to be all about fatherhood. There is also a great chase sequence that was done brilliantly.

And, if anyone else has seen it...doesnt Ryan Gosling play almost exactly the same character in Drive? In that he was a part time stunt car driver, in this he is a stunt bike rider, and they are both mixed up in violent crimes and both beat the crap out of people suddenly and horrify the sexy would-be girlfriend witnessing the act.

So...if you liked Drive, watch it.
8.5/10.

Last edited by The Noose; 05-31-2013 at 03:40 AM..
Old 06-04-2013, 02:50 PM
alza1988
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 52 alza1988 has a reputation beyond reputealza1988 has a reputation beyond reputealza1988 has a reputation beyond reputealza1988 has a reputation beyond reputealza1988 has a reputation beyond reputealza1988 has a reputation beyond reputealza1988 has a reputation beyond reputealza1988 has a reputation beyond reputealza1988 has a reputation beyond reputealza1988 has a reputation beyond reputealza1988 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 75,219,107,597.56
Total Points: 86,093,163,013.71
For making me laugh!!! - abosworth k - hitmanhat k - hitmanhat k - hitmanhat k - hitmanhat 
Have a apple! - Breakbeat merry x-mas! - chiguy91 Thanks. This one on me bro - led* 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - goldenboy11 Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - goldenboy11 Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - hitmanhat Graves Disease - Lymphedema - Men's Health - Pro Choice - Prostate Cancer - Scleroderma - Thyroid Disease - Trisomy 18 - hitmanhat Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - hitmanhat 
World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - hitmanhat Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - goldenboy11 

Inglorious bastards
Joe Louis? Jesse Owens? Louis Armstrong?
Not to bad generously give it a 7 out of 10
Lol at the bit they try to get the German chicks in the lake man and the black guy gets them caught cause he's a black American ( funny ) .

Last edited by alza1988; 06-04-2013 at 05:32 PM..
Old 06-24-2013, 08:18 AM
-jose-
Middleweight Champion

Rep Power: 246 -jose- has a reputation beyond repute-jose- has a reputation beyond repute-jose- has a reputation beyond repute-jose- has a reputation beyond repute-jose- has a reputation beyond repute-jose- has a reputation beyond repute-jose- has a reputation beyond repute-jose- has a reputation beyond repute-jose- has a reputation beyond repute-jose- has a reputation beyond repute-jose- has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 5,084,137,422,051,399,958,528.00
Total Points: 5,084,138,104,497,188,634,624.00
Miguel Cotto es un campeón - Weltschmerz a great day for cotto fans having just beat sergio! - jas For our Cotto victory - jazluvr Latte on me homie. Thanks again - Cleto_Reyes Gracias - Scott.Weiland 
Thanks homie - CASA DE COMBATE e-points betting Rival deserves some Respect - jas to a generous poster - jas For 95,this would of cooled it down - HughJass You're the Superman of laughter !!! - BERNIE'S CORNER 
Cheers Lad - Rocky... To store your riches. It's a state of the art safe that kills anyone w/o authorized access, lol. - jazluvr This one's on me - led Back at ya bro :fing02: - Rapid Counter No Message - HughJass 
Donation - HughJass Bird Sht-t Medal - -Kev- PMSL it wouldn't let me green you but this is well deserved. - HughJass what a generous man - sugarsmosley Top man homie. - HughJass 
Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - !! AI-Holmes!! Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - !! AI-Holmes!! Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - jazluvr Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - jazluvr Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - jazluvr 
Hepatitis C - Hard Dick World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - Hard Dick Childhood Cancer - bigsmoothh Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - Illangelo World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - Illangelo 
Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - chiguy91 Eating Disorders - Esophageal Cancer - Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease - Irritable Bowel Syndrome - Pulmonary Hypertension - codey Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - codey Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - RossCA Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - Russian Crushin 
Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - Russian Crushin Childhood Cancer - HUGH JASS Childhood Cancer - HUGH JASS Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - MELLY-MEL... World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - HughJass 

I took the family to see Monster University

I watched the whole thing without falling asleep it was pretty funny and enjoyable

If you got little ones around it's a must see
Old 06-27-2013, 06:31 AM
alza1988
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 52 alza1988 has a reputation beyond reputealza1988 has a reputation beyond reputealza1988 has a reputation beyond reputealza1988 has a reputation beyond reputealza1988 has a reputation beyond reputealza1988 has a reputation beyond reputealza1988 has a reputation beyond reputealza1988 has a reputation beyond reputealza1988 has a reputation beyond reputealza1988 has a reputation beyond reputealza1988 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 75,219,107,597.56
Total Points: 86,093,163,013.71
For making me laugh!!! - abosworth k - hitmanhat k - hitmanhat k - hitmanhat k - hitmanhat 
Have a apple! - Breakbeat merry x-mas! - chiguy91 Thanks. This one on me bro - led* 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - goldenboy11 Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - goldenboy11 Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - hitmanhat Graves Disease - Lymphedema - Men's Health - Pro Choice - Prostate Cancer - Scleroderma - Thyroid Disease - Trisomy 18 - hitmanhat Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - hitmanhat 
World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - hitmanhat Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - goldenboy11 

Flight was a good film gave it a 7/10
http://viooz.co/movies/14234-flight-2012.html