First Open Fight - Boxing Forum
  Trending Topics  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire | Arcade

Navigation
Thread Navigation

Old 07-07-2010, 05:23 PM
jjones10591
Contender

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Rep Power: 8 jjones10591 has a reputation beyond reputejjones10591 has a reputation beyond reputejjones10591 has a reputation beyond reputejjones10591 has a reputation beyond reputejjones10591 has a reputation beyond reputejjones10591 has a reputation beyond reputejjones10591 has a reputation beyond reputejjones10591 has a reputation beyond reputejjones10591 has a reputation beyond reputejjones10591 has a reputation beyond reputejjones10591 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 491,483.30
Total Points: 552,220.87
Cool First Open Fight

This was my 12th fight first open fight the guy i fough omar douglas had 50 or so. So I think i did ok any pointers

This is a new post the 1st video down is now my 18th fight

Last edited by jjones10591; 10-17-2010 at 09:15 PM. Reason: added new video
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 07-07-2010, 05:57 PM
bernardotelo
Contender

Rep Power: 8 bernardotelo has much to be proud ofbernardotelo has much to be proud ofbernardotelo has much to be proud ofbernardotelo has much to be proud ofbernardotelo has much to be proud ofbernardotelo has much to be proud ofbernardotelo has much to be proud ofbernardotelo has much to be proud ofbernardotelo has much to be proud of
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 57,640.46

wich one are you ?

edit: nvm figured it out

Last edited by bernardotelo; 07-07-2010 at 06:07 PM.
Old 07-07-2010, 07:39 PM
{Pito}
AyoMaDu!

Quoted: 46 Post(s)
Rep Power: 14 {Pito} has a reputation beyond repute{Pito} has a reputation beyond repute{Pito} has a reputation beyond repute{Pito} has a reputation beyond repute{Pito} has a reputation beyond repute{Pito} has a reputation beyond repute{Pito} has a reputation beyond repute{Pito} has a reputation beyond repute{Pito} has a reputation beyond repute{Pito} has a reputation beyond repute{Pito} has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 6,074,341,212,878.92
Total Points: 6,104,364,296,642.30
&quot;amor de lejo amor de pendejo&quot; lol! classic. - jose830 have a fish my brother! - jose830 Respiratory Equipment Tech...Cheers! - jose830 Happy holidays bro! - led* Thanks. Cheers! - led* 
what's up homie! :beerchug: - jose830 sapito :lol1: I remember they used to called them 'ombligitos' too! lmao - jose830 

Pretty good, couple of times u would drop your right hand when you jabbed, throw more jabs too, one more thing is lots of times you would come out of a slip/weave/crouch with your hands down. Couple more things but hey it's all a learning experience, you did good, nice fight.
Old 07-07-2010, 09:41 PM
Suckmedry
back and better than ever

Quoted: 196 Post(s)
Rep Power: 26 Suckmedry has a reputation beyond reputeSuckmedry has a reputation beyond reputeSuckmedry has a reputation beyond reputeSuckmedry has a reputation beyond reputeSuckmedry has a reputation beyond reputeSuckmedry has a reputation beyond reputeSuckmedry has a reputation beyond reputeSuckmedry has a reputation beyond reputeSuckmedry has a reputation beyond reputeSuckmedry has a reputation beyond reputeSuckmedry has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 4,084,730.34
Total Points: 10,005,809,578.58
one of the worst posters in the history of boxingscene - Freedom2014 Easily the worst member of NSB - Red Cyclone to make yourself look pretty for LacedUp - Weltschmerz sit on this, fanboy. then do your homework little piss ant - Weltschmerz suck it slut - Weltschmerz 
suck biatch - Rammstein pop some bottles m8 - sugarsmosley Calm down babe - dan_cov you are very stupid - Freedom2014 Good poster - jas 
Kick this racist! - Box-Office one of the very worst in boxingscene history - Freedom. 
Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - Freedom2014 

You did pretty well man. You could tell that other guy was experienced and was pretty good. A few times you walked into range without punching, your hands were a bit low the whole time, and a few times you backed up with your hands low. But still, pretty good I think. You gave away a lot of experience to a good fighter, and fought back hard after those counts.
Old 07-07-2010, 11:56 PM
ScottDBA
Interim Champion

Rep Power: 10 ScottDBA has much to be proud ofScottDBA has much to be proud ofScottDBA has much to be proud ofScottDBA has much to be proud ofScottDBA has much to be proud ofScottDBA has much to be proud ofScottDBA has much to be proud ofScottDBA has much to be proud ofScottDBA has much to be proud ofScottDBA has much to be proud of
Bank: 444,830.25
Total Points: 465,302.87
Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - bearman3000 

Good job man. Open is rough sometimes. My first open class fight (12th overall) was also against a guy with 50 fights. He kicked my ass and I lost by 27 points haha. But then I got two fights with guys that were my experience level and I beat them both.

You'll get matched up with guys alot better and lose but you got to learn from it.
Old 07-08-2010, 06:44 AM
GoogleMe
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 15 GoogleMe has a reputation beyond reputeGoogleMe has a reputation beyond reputeGoogleMe has a reputation beyond reputeGoogleMe has a reputation beyond reputeGoogleMe has a reputation beyond reputeGoogleMe has a reputation beyond reputeGoogleMe has a reputation beyond reputeGoogleMe has a reputation beyond reputeGoogleMe has a reputation beyond reputeGoogleMe has a reputation beyond reputeGoogleMe has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 34,819,397,290.58
Total Points: 34,819,411,620.69

That's one of the better fights we've seen on here. Finally a fight to comment, who's not lacking all the basics. Be proud of yourself. His footwork were outclassing you. Work on that and how to cut off the ring, and you're on the right way. Otherwise you were a bit open to his left hook.
I liked what I saw!! Really good job, fighting a guy with 4x the fight of you.
Old 07-08-2010, 12:23 PM
XJabCrossX
Up and Comer

Rep Power: 0 XJabCrossX is infamous around these partsXJabCrossX is infamous around these partsXJabCrossX is infamous around these partsXJabCrossX is infamous around these partsXJabCrossX is infamous around these partsXJabCrossX is infamous around these partsXJabCrossX is infamous around these partsXJabCrossX is infamous around these partsXJabCrossX is infamous around these partsXJabCrossX is infamous around these partsXJabCrossX is infamous around these parts
Total Points: 6,913.71

Not related to the video (sorry about that haha, btw I thought you fought really well, just need to work on your hands) but what is an open fight ?
Old 07-08-2010, 02:00 PM
FM3O
Contender

Rep Power: 8 FM3O has a spectacular aura aboutFM3O has a spectacular aura aboutFM3O has a spectacular aura about
Total Points: 85,104.25

That was really good for your first open fight against a fighter like that. I thought it was pretty close, his punching was a bit cripser at times along with his D, but that definitely was a solid performance. What did you think about the difference in the lengths of the round after the fight was over? I'm going to be in open soon and am a little nervous about adjusting my pace for the 3 x 3.
Old 07-08-2010, 03:42 PM
supRa
supercharged

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
Rep Power: 29 supRa has a reputation beyond reputesupRa has a reputation beyond reputesupRa has a reputation beyond reputesupRa has a reputation beyond reputesupRa has a reputation beyond reputesupRa has a reputation beyond reputesupRa has a reputation beyond reputesupRa has a reputation beyond reputesupRa has a reputation beyond reputesupRa has a reputation beyond reputesupRa has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 208,080,134,824,957,792.00
Total Points: 208,080,134,824,969,632.00
Merry Christmas - msagrain here you go - Savino Have a snack homey. You good peoples. - mangler for being a cool dude - mangler jr Cool mothafukka - mangler 
No Message - ??? good video bro! good luck on your next fight! - jose830 
Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - mangler AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - .::WaRCoTTo::. Hodgkin's Disease - Testicular Cancer - ??? Gay and Lesbian Pride - $iCaRiO Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - WANGLER 
Send a message via Skype™ to supRa

good stuff man... u were there putttin up with his level...then towards the end he was catchin up 2 u.... but good stuff man!!
wat division is this?!?!
141??!
Old 07-09-2010, 08:02 AM
Suckmedry
back and better than ever

Quoted: 196 Post(s)
Rep Power: 26 Suckmedry has a reputation beyond reputeSuckmedry has a reputation beyond reputeSuckmedry has a reputation beyond reputeSuckmedry has a reputation beyond reputeSuckmedry has a reputation beyond reputeSuckmedry has a reputation beyond reputeSuckmedry has a reputation beyond reputeSuckmedry has a reputation beyond reputeSuckmedry has a reputation beyond reputeSuckmedry has a reputation beyond reputeSuckmedry has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 4,084,730.34
Total Points: 10,005,809,578.58
one of the worst posters in the history of boxingscene - Freedom2014 Easily the worst member of NSB - Red Cyclone to make yourself look pretty for LacedUp - Weltschmerz sit on this, fanboy. then do your homework little piss ant - Weltschmerz suck it slut - Weltschmerz 
suck biatch - Rammstein pop some bottles m8 - sugarsmosley Calm down babe - dan_cov you are very stupid - Freedom2014 Good poster - jas 
Kick this racist! - Box-Office one of the very worst in boxingscene history - Freedom. 
Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - Freedom2014 

Quote:
Originally Posted by XJabCrossX View Post
Not related to the video (sorry about that haha, btw I thought you fought really well, just need to work on your hands) but what is an open fight ?
I see you are from Australia, same as me. Open class is like fighters with over 10 fights. We kind of have it here in Aus, not really for normal fights though, but in tournaments like Golden gloves there is usually a novice and then an open division or whatever.

Share This With Friends

Tags
fight, open

User Tag List