Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire | Arcade
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Non Boxing Talk > Boxing Scene Lounge

Old 08-27-2016, 02:40 AM
RenegÄde
No easy way out

Quoted: 1300 Post(s)
Rep Power: 57 RenegÄde has a reputation beyond reputeRenegÄde has a reputation beyond reputeRenegÄde has a reputation beyond reputeRenegÄde has a reputation beyond reputeRenegÄde has a reputation beyond reputeRenegÄde has a reputation beyond reputeRenegÄde has a reputation beyond reputeRenegÄde has a reputation beyond reputeRenegÄde has a reputation beyond reputeRenegÄde has a reputation beyond reputeRenegÄde has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: -1,519,571,314,274,080,512.00
Total Points: 2,680,429,530,726,479,872.00
No Message - Pretty Boy32 No Message - Pretty Boy32 No Message - Pretty Boy32 No Message - Pretty Boy32 No Message - Pretty Boy32 
No Message - Pretty Boy32 thanks for your contribution to the thread - robson24 thank you UG - Ogecca MaMa Not Guilty - Own3d May luck be ever in your favor - Hyper Knuckles 
No Message - -jose- biggest wannabe on boxingscene. Wipe the sneeze from under your nose - Weltschmerz kick this wannabe alpha male - Weltschmerz delusional twat suck on this - Weltschmerz post your own picture, midget faqqot ass - Weltschmerz 
kick this retarded cretin - Weltschmerz what a legend - sugarsmosley I made out with this guy's mom. - AnnunakiJesus for when you suck dick - -Weltschmerz- Ballsy.lets do it. - Scott-Weiland 
Hepatitis C - Spray_resistant Gay and Lesbian Pride - SILVA Gay and Lesbian Pride - KirbyLovesTacos 
Default There's nothing I've experienced that was more beautiful than psychadelics

I haven't taken any mind enhancing substances for about 8 months now because my president has effectively halted probably 75% of all substance related activity in my country and I am so painfully sober.

I've been going through some rough times lately and nothing feels right. I was trying to meditate earlier and I had flashbacks of my times with Mushrooms, LSD, and DMT and I felt this wave of immeasurable longing for my older states of mind.

There is nothing more profound and more beautiful than to leave the confines and this cage of your ego and physical body. To no longer be an individual to longer be you and see that you're a part of this eternal whole and the eternal whole is you...

There are states where I've realized that pain, sorrow, regret and even death are all just amalgamations of this dreadful physical world.

I miss so much having all my boundaries be dissolved and just meld into everything that is.. in eternal peace, in eternal stillness and to see that time and change and perspective are all so intricately part of eternity and so similar that they might as well no even be considered separate.

May all those in power who hold us all back in the realms of conciousness and peace be damned forever. Humanity could be so much more than it is now if we weren't so heavily oppressed and controlled.

Last edited by RenegÄde; 08-27-2016 at 02:45 AM.
Old 08-27-2016, 02:44 AM
krazyn8tive
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1437 Post(s)
Rep Power: 28 krazyn8tive has a reputation beyond reputekrazyn8tive has a reputation beyond reputekrazyn8tive has a reputation beyond reputekrazyn8tive has a reputation beyond reputekrazyn8tive has a reputation beyond reputekrazyn8tive has a reputation beyond reputekrazyn8tive has a reputation beyond reputekrazyn8tive has a reputation beyond reputekrazyn8tive has a reputation beyond reputekrazyn8tive has a reputation beyond reputekrazyn8tive has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 101,002,000,039,860,080.00
On Me - Rocky... Kanpai - Nodogoshi cheers! - -veteran420- that sig cracks me up everytime - jazluvr somebody kick this ignorant moron - Freedom. 
No Message - RiC-DiC kick this idiot. - -Weltschmerz- Have an apple chief! - BostonGuy shove this up your ass bro - Anxious Times Practice on this so you'll be prepared to suck my di.ck in the future. - Anxious Times 
Sorry bro I was just mad because you were like the 4th person to accuse me of being an alt. Cheers. - Anxious Times Grip Stackin is a chump nukka - mathed No Message - mathed Great poster! - Bronze Bomber No Message - bm Vagabond 
i missed ya my brown brotha - Tago Nang Tago Fuck me - Suckmedry Ward Sucks!!!! - mathed stick this up your ass and pretend its ggg's shlong - Adam Kirchstein 

Duterte is the man!!!
Old 08-27-2016, 02:47 AM
RenegÄde
No easy way out

Rep Power: 57 RenegÄde has a reputation beyond reputeRenegÄde has a reputation beyond reputeRenegÄde has a reputation beyond reputeRenegÄde has a reputation beyond reputeRenegÄde has a reputation beyond reputeRenegÄde has a reputation beyond reputeRenegÄde has a reputation beyond reputeRenegÄde has a reputation beyond reputeRenegÄde has a reputation beyond reputeRenegÄde has a reputation beyond reputeRenegÄde has a reputation beyond repute
No Message - Pretty Boy32 No Message - Pretty Boy32 No Message - Pretty Boy32 No Message - Pretty Boy32 No Message - Pretty Boy32 
No Message - Pretty Boy32 thanks for your contribution to the thread - robson24 thank you UG - Ogecca MaMa Not Guilty - Own3d May luck be ever in your favor - Hyper Knuckles 
No Message - -jose- biggest wannabe on boxingscene. Wipe the sneeze from under your nose - Weltschmerz kick this wannabe alpha male - Weltschmerz delusional twat suck on this - Weltschmerz post your own picture, midget faqqot ass - Weltschmerz 
kick this retarded cretin - Weltschmerz what a legend - sugarsmosley I made out with this guy's mom. - AnnunakiJesus for when you suck dick - -Weltschmerz- Ballsy.lets do it. - Scott-Weiland 
Hepatitis C - Spray_resistant Gay and Lesbian Pride - SILVA Gay and Lesbian Pride - KirbyLovesTacos 

Quote:
Originally Posted by krazyn8tive View Post
Duterte is the man!!!
You don't get it man. This physical world that we've perpetuated, where we've cut ourselves off from our soul and the higher states of reality is the hell that we all fear.

Humanity has created its own hell, and we are starving our souls dry.
Old 08-27-2016, 02:54 AM
JabRight
TheMulletTeam

Location: A Hairs Breadth Away From Knocking This On The Head
Quoted: 418 Post(s)
Rep Power: 17 JabRight has a reputation beyond reputeJabRight has a reputation beyond reputeJabRight has a reputation beyond reputeJabRight has a reputation beyond reputeJabRight has a reputation beyond reputeJabRight has a reputation beyond reputeJabRight has a reputation beyond reputeJabRight has a reputation beyond reputeJabRight has a reputation beyond reputeJabRight has a reputation beyond reputeJabRight has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 2,631,892,150,510,551.00
Total Points: 2,631,892,151,356,184.00
WINNER!! Correctly guessing Rees' height, 5'4"!! - thuggery Thanks for the friend request :beerchug: - jose830 Toughest Scener - Weltschmerz In weed we trust. - HughJass enjoy! - -jose- 
Merry Xmas broski,hope you and the family have a good one. - HughJass Your contributions to the weed thread is unrivalled - jas Hahahaha.For the pwn - HughJass :lol1: I just saw your post for HUGH - -jose- We thank you for you support of Team Sutherland. Here's a sandwich for your efforts. - Mike D 
This medal is for your elite work as a Team Mullet Captain - Mike D One of my brothers - HughJass lol :beerchug: - -jose- in weed we trust - jas 
Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - HughJass 

I've done a lot, what you say about the ego is true, I feel it's like it kills the ego then such clarity in all thought. I was down in the dumps a while, took a few doses over a few months. And my approach to life was utterly different, these substances certainly can help.
You almost feel privileged when you are on it, utterly different perspective on life, anything, you feel your 'ascended self' mentally or I get that sense anyway.

But I can see it going wrong with certain individuals, if you're a control freak you may not enjoy they ride, then again the change may do you good.

For me it was for fun to see things with friends, but I started taking it on my own in calm atmospheres, they're the trips where you can attain amazing states of mind. Life is a trip.

Last edited by JabRight; 08-27-2016 at 03:05 AM.
Old 08-27-2016, 02:56 AM
JabRight
TheMulletTeam

Rep Power: 17 JabRight has a reputation beyond reputeJabRight has a reputation beyond reputeJabRight has a reputation beyond reputeJabRight has a reputation beyond reputeJabRight has a reputation beyond reputeJabRight has a reputation beyond reputeJabRight has a reputation beyond reputeJabRight has a reputation beyond reputeJabRight has a reputation beyond reputeJabRight has a reputation beyond reputeJabRight has a reputation beyond repute
WINNER!! Correctly guessing Rees' height, 5'4"!! - thuggery Thanks for the friend request :beerchug: - jose830 Toughest Scener - Weltschmerz In weed we trust. - HughJass enjoy! - -jose- 
Merry Xmas broski,hope you and the family have a good one. - HughJass Your contributions to the weed thread is unrivalled - jas Hahahaha.For the pwn - HughJass :lol1: I just saw your post for HUGH - -jose- We thank you for you support of Team Sutherland. Here's a sandwich for your efforts. - Mike D 
This medal is for your elite work as a Team Mullet Captain - Mike D One of my brothers - HughJass lol :beerchug: - -jose- in weed we trust - jas 
Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - HughJass 

I wrote this a few days ago in the weed thread, a bit more on psychedelics, it's in relation to weed keep in mind...

In a comfortable setting, with people you trust or on your own I would advise most people to 'step into the other side'. 560ug acid region, you're really going down the rabbit hole, fukin Alice in Wonderland is blatantly about trippin'.

I'm sure in the original or before Disney got it's hands on it she had ate a mushroom, then the story begins...

On your own I find it utterly kills the ego, and when the ego is out of the way, such clarity. The 'I took acid' thread I did several months ago was the last time I had it.
Don't think i'll be touching hallucinogens for a good several years though.
But 3 shroom trips/ 20 something acid trips (several of which mass dosages,24 hours + on it) and 3 DMT over 7 years, I've had my fill for one lifetime some would argue anyway.

I would like to touch base with 'the source' lets call it, one day again in the distant future.
If you smoke weed/hash while on any of them, it really brings out the psychedelic properties of cannabis that people often forget the plant contains, while and after smoking the joint, visuals suddenly ramp up massively.
I saw my fence spiral into the sky right in front of me and it started breathing, that was some pollen i'd collected off several strains...
Old 08-27-2016, 03:05 AM
RenegÄde
No easy way out

Quote:
Originally Posted by JabRight View Post
I've done a lot, what you say about the ego is true, I feel it's like it kills the ego then such clarity in all thought. I was down in the dumps a while, took a few doses over a few months. And my approach to life was utterly different, these substances certainly can help.

But I can see it going wrong with certain individuals, if you're a control freak you may not enjoy they ride, then again the change may do you good.

For me it was for fun to see things with friends, but I started taking it on my own in calm atmospheres, they're the trips where you can attain amazing states of mind. Life is a trip.
I think it's because being a control freak is an incorrect way of perceiving life. Whenever I reject the trip or I get scared of where it might take me, that's when things go bad..

But when you let go of all your fears and doubts and desires.. and "trust in the universe" per se.... it is a peace and acceptance so overwhelmingly profound that it can bring you to tears. When you hold that peace in you, then the whole world begins to change and you no longer see a restrictive, judgmental materialistic prison, but a flowering bed of love and creation and beauty.

I can't think of anything more beautiful than to reach this peace, to find your way back to "the source" as you say.

Last edited by RenegÄde; 08-27-2016 at 03:07 AM.
Old 08-27-2016, 03:16 AM
JabRight
TheMulletTeam

Quote:
Originally Posted by RenegÄde View Post
I think it's because being a control freak is an incorrect way of perceiving life. Whenever I reject the trip or I get scared of where it might take me, that's when things go bad..

But when you let go of all these things.. and "trust in the universe" per se.... it is a peace and acceptance so overwhelmingly profound that it can bring you to tears. When you hold that peace in you, then the whole world begins to change and you no longer see a restrictive, judgmental materialistic prison, but a flowering bed of love and creation and beauty.

I can't think of anything more beautiful than to reach this peace, to find your way back to "the source" as you say.
Yeah, I've cried on acid a few times, once sadness (that trip brought EVERYTHING out of me) but twice happy tears. It all sounds cliché but it's damn cliché because it's true.

I'll definitely be touching base with The Source later in life. I can't really articulate ( at least in this frame of mind) what I mean when I call it the 'source' but I guess if you've had it, in the right setting a deep trip, you probably get what I mean.

Those that know, know. I guess. Had some major revelations on the stuff anyway! Sorted me for the good, another plus is, for me anyway, none of them are addictive. I've no big urge to take any.
If you apply deep thought when tripping I find it drains the mind, a few times I've been mentally drained by the end of it, 14/15 hour sleep afterwards haha.
LSD in particular, certainly opens doors in the brain, and it destroys that damn ego, whether you've a large one or not, it must be removed for that sparkly feeling of clarity. Mans ego has indeed made the world what it is to day, or played a huge part....
Old 08-27-2016, 01:07 PM
Vicious.
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1099 Post(s)
Rep Power: 10 Vicious. has a reputation beyond reputeVicious. has a reputation beyond reputeVicious. has a reputation beyond reputeVicious. has a reputation beyond reputeVicious. has a reputation beyond reputeVicious. has a reputation beyond reputeVicious. has a reputation beyond reputeVicious. has a reputation beyond reputeVicious. has a reputation beyond reputeVicious. has a reputation beyond reputeVicious. has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 5,000,000,000,000,067,584.00

I've always wanted to try shrooms. I heard if you try it in the desert/wilderness you get some sort of epiphany or something. Probanly just a myth
Old 08-27-2016, 01:39 PM
-MAKAVELLI-
deicide

Quoted: 3356 Post(s)
Rep Power: 364 -MAKAVELLI- has a reputation beyond repute-MAKAVELLI- has a reputation beyond repute-MAKAVELLI- has a reputation beyond repute-MAKAVELLI- has a reputation beyond repute-MAKAVELLI- has a reputation beyond repute-MAKAVELLI- has a reputation beyond repute-MAKAVELLI- has a reputation beyond repute-MAKAVELLI- has a reputation beyond repute-MAKAVELLI- has a reputation beyond repute-MAKAVELLI- has a reputation beyond repute-MAKAVELLI- has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 10,891,651,449,358,380,957,696.00
Total Points: 10,916,011,818,361,443,844,096.00
Old School Thread - -jose- From your pal, BeerBro - Beercules damn son! you one handsome fellow! and with all do respect...Wow!!! that girl you with is Bad!!! definitely wifey material. - -jose- Sorry for the my in the moment RED K, here is a medal. - BrushMyHair that shit was funny bro :lol1: I literally cracked up - -jose- 
Congrats on the Raiders homey! - Mike D congrats.on your first win - -jose- Merry Christmas -MAK - -jose- Happy New Year.. - !! AI-Holmes!! Thank You for the Info - Enayze 
Thanks Mak. You are a legend mate - 1lparm you deserve an ice cream cone after that good deed - -jose- cheers to a fellow Pac fan and all around great poster - Mike D SportsCenter huh ? LMAO ! - BERNIE'S CORNER Keep this between me and you but that post you put on the Cotto lil brother/Canelo thread almost made my Dunkaccino come out my nose :lol1: - -jose- 
No green...Yeah I know.....Typical ! - BERNIE'S CORNER Random beer while I'm passing through. - ßringer Medal of Honor - jazluvr Merry Christmas MAK... - TBear Sorry to hear about you Aunt - HughJass 
Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - S a m u r a i Head and Neck Cancer - S a m u r a i Alzheimer's - Crohn's & Colitis - Cystic Fibrosis - Domestic Violence - Fibromyalgia - Leimyosarcoma - Lupus - S a m u r a i Childhood Cancer - ??? Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - Jim Jeffries 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - deanrw Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - The Gully Gad Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - Pretty Boy32 Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - dans01234 Head and Neck Cancer - PensionKiller 
Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - JM1 Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - Akinapepemo Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - Akinapepemo Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - MARKBNLV Childhood Cancer - LeeVanCleef 
Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - jazluvr Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - jazluvr Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - Ether Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - Ether Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - jose830 

You sound fvcking high right now, dude
Old 08-27-2016, 03:45 PM
Mooshashi
Sentenced to Texas

Quoted: 419 Post(s)
Rep Power: 18 Mooshashi has a reputation beyond reputeMooshashi has a reputation beyond reputeMooshashi has a reputation beyond reputeMooshashi has a reputation beyond reputeMooshashi has a reputation beyond reputeMooshashi has a reputation beyond reputeMooshashi has a reputation beyond reputeMooshashi has a reputation beyond reputeMooshashi has a reputation beyond reputeMooshashi has a reputation beyond reputeMooshashi has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 101,084,443.80
a real bro - Ruthless One 

I dropped acid at a Grateful Dead concert in 1971. I thought they were great, incredible musicians and singers.

Then I listened to a couple of their albums in an unaltered state. Stopped taking acid that day.

Share This With Friends

Tags
beautiful, experienced, i've, psychadelics, there's

User Tag List