Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing
Thread Navigation

Old 07-01-2010, 05:07 AM
Filipino Floyd
Contender

Rep Power: 0 Filipino Floyd is infamous around these partsFilipino Floyd is infamous around these partsFilipino Floyd is infamous around these partsFilipino Floyd is infamous around these partsFilipino Floyd is infamous around these partsFilipino Floyd is infamous around these partsFilipino Floyd is infamous around these partsFilipino Floyd is infamous around these partsFilipino Floyd is infamous around these partsFilipino Floyd is infamous around these partsFilipino Floyd is infamous around these parts
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 3,084.39

Quote:
Originally Posted by loomis View Post
diana white should stick to ufc, mma keep watching them adults roll round the floor in g-strings pretending to wrestle but enjoying the close contact lol. to get back, when pacman gets tagged he tends to step back and reset himself. a continuous accurate jab on pacmans kisser would leave him to add up figures while floydie cashes in.
Sooner or later that jab stops holding him back though. You might be able to win 2-3 rounds with that jab but Pacquiao will break that plan eventually. People normally go with the first Morales fight as the blueprint to beating Pacquiao but they forget that you have to first cut Pacquiao with a headbutt and then proceed to jab his cut. Without that headbutt, Morales would have been another victim.
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 07-01-2010, 05:11 AM
Carpe Diem
Seize the day

Rep Power: 49 Carpe Diem has a reputation beyond reputeCarpe Diem has a reputation beyond reputeCarpe Diem has a reputation beyond reputeCarpe Diem has a reputation beyond reputeCarpe Diem has a reputation beyond reputeCarpe Diem has a reputation beyond reputeCarpe Diem has a reputation beyond reputeCarpe Diem has a reputation beyond reputeCarpe Diem has a reputation beyond reputeCarpe Diem has a reputation beyond reputeCarpe Diem has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 75,662,076,499,066.73
Total Points: 75,706,219,610,202.11
only mayweather fan i can stand and like lol! keep being a cool guy! i like slushies so here's one hehe! cheers bro! :) - Akyra Here...have a beer. Men don't drink slushies. - check hook No Message - Old Coward beer 4 a good poster - led Have a shot - danny711 
Merry Christmas - Flab old enough to drink - MANIAC310 Pacquiao vs Marquez IV! - Check_hooks Have a gift - ABOSWORTH solid poster - sugarsmosley 

BOY can't take his punches.....
Old 07-01-2010, 06:35 AM
loomis
Contender

Total Points: 8,279.09

fillipino floyd.... how do you envisage manny breaking that plan? when mannys getting tagged. an entire fight can be won using a stiff accurate jab. and dont forget pacman bruises up and cuts quite easily.
Old 07-01-2010, 08:19 AM
GOAT86
Banned

Rep Power: 0 GOAT86 has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT86 has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT86 has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT86 has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT86 has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT86 has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT86 has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT86 has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT86 has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT86 has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT86 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,846,466,619.99
Total Points: 1,896,882,152.00
have a blue parallelogram - Jack Napier gloss for the whore - D.I.E.S.E.L Disguise yourself some more - EngorgedW/Blood enjoy! - led .|. - D.I.E.S.E.L 
____________ - D.I.E.S.E.L $%^&amp;amp;* *&amp;amp;^% - D.I.E.S.E.L $%^&amp;amp;*# - D.I.E.S.E.L @#$%^&amp;amp; - D.I.E.S.E.L b4 it rains - cannonball_X 
Thanks for the inspiration. :) - Boss Lady 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - led Gay and Lesbian Pride - EngorgedW/Blood Gay and Lesbian Pride - D.I.E.S.E.L 

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Jesus View Post
No he doesnt, infact if the marquez fight told us anything, if you can get to him accurately he will actually back off and stop throwing, but it has to be accurate.

Pacquiao throws his best shots when he has a stationary target willing to trade and be at midrange and stay there.

This. >3

And even worse. Torrecampo, Singsurat. He just can't tehk a poonch.
Old 07-01-2010, 09:17 AM
ROID RAGE 01
Up and Comer

Total Points: 5,473.70

Quote:
Originally Posted by Filipino Floyd View Post
Sooner or later that jab stops holding him back though. You might be able to win 2-3 rounds with that jab but Pacquiao will break that plan eventually. People normally go with the first Morales fight as the blueprint to beating Pacquiao but they forget that you have to first cut Pacquiao with a headbutt and then proceed to jab his cut. Without that headbutt, Morales would have been another victim.
floyd will use his secret weapon the elbow punch