Boxing Forum
  Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Non Boxing Talk > Aussie Forum
Register Blogs Chat Arcade Groups Mark Forums Read
View Poll Results: Who Ranks Higher???
Anthony Mundine 14 77.78%
Danny Green 4 22.22%
Voters: 18. You may not vote on this poll

Old 07-03-2010, 09:40 AM
Sine
Contender

Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 12,403.17

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X7JPnFd1OFY

Pathetic.
Old 07-03-2010, 05:54 PM
I'll be back
Contender

Rep Power: 0 I'll be back is infamous around these partsI'll be back is infamous around these partsI'll be back is infamous around these partsI'll be back is infamous around these partsI'll be back is infamous around these partsI'll be back is infamous around these partsI'll be back is infamous around these partsI'll be back is infamous around these partsI'll be back is infamous around these partsI'll be back is infamous around these partsI'll be back is infamous around these parts
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 25,553.39

The Green v Briggs fight in a few weeks time will be very interesting

On paper it looks like a great fight but with Briggs out for so long it puts the fight back in Greens court IMO.

I gave Mundine credit for the Kessler fight because Kessler was smashing everybody back then including Sacia and Beyer.

Mundine did well to go 12 rounds and compete.

On the WBA rating Mundine high at LMW you will find with any high ranked fighter if they move a division they get a similar rank.
Old 07-06-2010, 01:13 PM
jaskieee
Interim Champion

Rep Power: 6 jaskieee will become famous soon enoughjaskieee will become famous soon enough
Bank: 41,491,694.57
Total Points: 41,503,467.56

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan... View Post
Borderline dumbest comment I have ever read on here, and that is saying something.

Underrated in Australia? You have got to be ****ing kidding me. Where do they find you imbeciles?
Im just trying to say he has alot of haters in Australia and they look past what he has acheived, is that so difficult for you to comprehend?
Old 07-06-2010, 01:19 PM
jaskieee
Interim Champion

Rep Power: 6 jaskieee will become famous soon enoughjaskieee will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by brently1979 View Post
I take it you have very limited knowledge of the fight game, as does most Mundine supporters.
sorry we cant all have 5000+ posts and 12 000 000+ e-points
Old 07-06-2010, 05:34 PM
Dan...
Fredette About It

Rep Power: 35 Dan... has a reputation beyond reputeDan... has a reputation beyond reputeDan... has a reputation beyond reputeDan... has a reputation beyond reputeDan... has a reputation beyond reputeDan... has a reputation beyond reputeDan... has a reputation beyond reputeDan... has a reputation beyond reputeDan... has a reputation beyond reputeDan... has a reputation beyond reputeDan... has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 2,259,639,550.99
Total Points: 3,269,761,262.11
Round on me - boxing2005 Fuck a beer have some Don P with me for B-Hop, i aint drinkin by myself!!! - bearman3000 3K Posts! - T-97 Thanks bro - T-97 great poster!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Melly-Mel 
cheers to a great poster - Melly-Mel No Message - mt102879 It doesn't help that they are led by Flawless - arguably the most annoying man on the planet. - Left Hook Tua Thanks man. - Silencers To good debates in 09! - KrisSilver 
lol merry new year , sir. - Left Hook Tua Dr.Joshua: Mix this soda with rum, take a motrin, and call me in the morning. - J. HITTER 6000 posts, congrats! - JAB5239 Give these sour grapes to Ponting next time you see him - The Monk Cool cat, good poster - mangler 
Have a cold glass of Fosters - Kevin Jesus You deserve a kick for your red K to Gully - Carnivore Happy Birthday for tomorrow mate. - Philfy These are great! - jazluvr449 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - ABOSWORTH 

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaskieee View Post
Im just trying to say he has alot of haters in Australia and they look past what he has acheived, is that so difficult for you to comprehend?
Mundine is considered a joke on the international stage. That is what was so ridiculous about your comment. While he has a lot of haters in Australia he gets 1000 times the credit here than he does overseas.

You present a pretty good example. You seem to think he is bordering on something close to world class for some reason, and there are plenty of people like you out there in the Australian public. Overseas he is considered to be a joke - that guy who won't fight anyone with a pulse that got KO'd by Ottke.

With every post you make you seem to demonstrate that you have no idea about anything to do with this sport. I wish you would **** off and stop posting here.
Old 07-06-2010, 08:39 PM
ColWallace
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 9 ColWallace has a reputation beyond reputeColWallace has a reputation beyond reputeColWallace has a reputation beyond reputeColWallace has a reputation beyond reputeColWallace has a reputation beyond reputeColWallace has a reputation beyond reputeColWallace has a reputation beyond reputeColWallace has a reputation beyond reputeColWallace has a reputation beyond reputeColWallace has a reputation beyond reputeColWallace has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 2,481,078,125.28
Total Points: 3,482,090,114.79

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan... View Post
With every post you make you seem to demonstrate that you have no idea about anything to do with this sport. I wish you would **** off and stop posting here.
We've all got to start somewhere, Dan. A person's awakening often occurs when they've been ripped off, cheated and lied to, be it in sport, music, politics or whatever. There must be hundreds of thousands of people who've learned a lot about boxing by Mundine's poor example. It might just be Jaskiee is still buying the hype; still reading Danny Weidler's weekly column; still buying the crappy PPVs.

Well there's a sucker born every minute, and Jaskieee just happened to be coming along at the right time. We can still be nice to each other.
Old 07-06-2010, 10:19 PM
brently1979
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 20 brently1979 has a reputation beyond reputebrently1979 has a reputation beyond reputebrently1979 has a reputation beyond reputebrently1979 has a reputation beyond reputebrently1979 has a reputation beyond reputebrently1979 has a reputation beyond reputebrently1979 has a reputation beyond reputebrently1979 has a reputation beyond reputebrently1979 has a reputation beyond reputebrently1979 has a reputation beyond reputebrently1979 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 2,681,795,377.83
Total Points: 2,681,931,420.54
you need your beers back - mgkirkpatrick Katsidis by UD. - Team Mundine Happy New Year - woftam Enjoy an apple mate - danc1984 In memory of Gatti - the true Superman of boxing - Dan... 

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaskieee View Post
sorry we cant all have 5000+ posts and 12 000 000+ e-points
My knowledge of the fight game isn't a result of how many post I have on here, so think of something else.

It is a result of time spent in the Gym as a kid, being sent to train with an old family friend, watching fighters fight and train, sparring rounds and rounds, going to fight cards as a young teenager out the back of no where and watching countless fights.

So shut the **** up.
Old 07-06-2010, 10:26 PM
brently1979
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 20 brently1979 has a reputation beyond reputebrently1979 has a reputation beyond reputebrently1979 has a reputation beyond reputebrently1979 has a reputation beyond reputebrently1979 has a reputation beyond reputebrently1979 has a reputation beyond reputebrently1979 has a reputation beyond reputebrently1979 has a reputation beyond reputebrently1979 has a reputation beyond reputebrently1979 has a reputation beyond reputebrently1979 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 2,681,795,377.83
Total Points: 2,681,931,420.54
you need your beers back - mgkirkpatrick Katsidis by UD. - Team Mundine Happy New Year - woftam Enjoy an apple mate - danc1984 In memory of Gatti - the true Superman of boxing - Dan... 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sine View Post
I would love to hear Larry Merchant or Max kellerman interview Mundine.
Old 07-06-2010, 10:44 PM
Dan...
Fredette About It

Rep Power: 35 Dan... has a reputation beyond reputeDan... has a reputation beyond reputeDan... has a reputation beyond reputeDan... has a reputation beyond reputeDan... has a reputation beyond reputeDan... has a reputation beyond reputeDan... has a reputation beyond reputeDan... has a reputation beyond reputeDan... has a reputation beyond reputeDan... has a reputation beyond reputeDan... has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 2,259,639,550.99
Total Points: 3,269,761,262.11
Round on me - boxing2005 Fuck a beer have some Don P with me for B-Hop, i aint drinkin by myself!!! - bearman3000 3K Posts! - T-97 Thanks bro - T-97 great poster!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Melly-Mel 
cheers to a great poster - Melly-Mel No Message - mt102879 It doesn't help that they are led by Flawless - arguably the most annoying man on the planet. - Left Hook Tua Thanks man. - Silencers To good debates in 09! - KrisSilver 
lol merry new year , sir. - Left Hook Tua Dr.Joshua: Mix this soda with rum, take a motrin, and call me in the morning. - J. HITTER 6000 posts, congrats! - JAB5239 Give these sour grapes to Ponting next time you see him - The Monk Cool cat, good poster - mangler 
Have a cold glass of Fosters - Kevin Jesus You deserve a kick for your red K to Gully - Carnivore Happy Birthday for tomorrow mate. - Philfy These are great! - jazluvr449 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - ABOSWORTH 

Quote:
Originally Posted by ColWallace View Post
We've all got to start somewhere, Dan. A person's awakening often occurs when they've been ripped off, cheated and lied to, be it in sport, music, politics or whatever. There must be hundreds of thousands of people who've learned a lot about boxing by Mundine's poor example. It might just be Jaskiee is still buying the hype; still reading Danny Weidler's weekly column; still buying the crappy PPVs.

Well there's a sucker born every minute, and Jaskieee just happened to be coming along at the right time. We can still be nice to each other.
**** being nice.

I was responding to this comment:

"Im just trying to say he has alot of haters in Australia and they look past what he has acheived, is that so difficult for you to comprehend?"

I don't like being patronised and having my ability to comprehend questioned by individuals who clearly have their head shoved up their arse when it comes to the topic being discussed.
Old 07-06-2010, 11:19 PM
jaskieee
Interim Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by brently1979 View Post
My knowledge of the fight game isn't a result of how many post I have on here, so think of something else.

It is a result of time spent in the Gym as a kid, being sent to train with an old family friend, watching fighters fight and train, sparring rounds and rounds, going to fight cards as a young teenager out the back of no where and watching countless fights.

So shut the **** up.
I never said that your knowledge of the fight game did come from that, i was just appologising since i cant compete. Jeez guilty conscience hahaha its alright buh thanks for the insight but =]

Im guessing your not going to tell me since you love me so much, but what gym did you used to train at just out of curiosity, anyone I would know of there?