Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing
Thread Navigation

Old 06-27-2010, 01:13 PM
IMDAZED
You'll resort to race

Rep Power: 82 IMDAZED has a reputation beyond reputeIMDAZED has a reputation beyond reputeIMDAZED has a reputation beyond reputeIMDAZED has a reputation beyond reputeIMDAZED has a reputation beyond reputeIMDAZED has a reputation beyond reputeIMDAZED has a reputation beyond reputeIMDAZED has a reputation beyond reputeIMDAZED has a reputation beyond reputeIMDAZED has a reputation beyond reputeIMDAZED has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 57,474,692,930,201.38
Total Points: 59,477,858,404,894.66
for knowing your stuff! - natas206 thanks for the info. - TRUTH For that homerun of a post, bud. - Sweet Pea 50 An apple for one of BoxingScene's most knowledgeable posters - danc1984 BOOM - Fiend 
Excellent poster - ADDICT MOH. For continously educating NSB. - BattlingNelson been a while mate! - Tamis_Siensya No Message - WESS 

Quote:
Originally Posted by T.I. View Post
Another dumb article written by a moron who doesn't realize it happens with every fanbase. And specifically with Pacquiao and May, it goes both ways.
I've been following boxing since 1985 and I've never seen one fanbase spew so much racist stuff. I know I missed Holmes-Cooney but it's pretty bad. And I know I'm not the only one who feels that way. The sentiment is startng to reach the higher levels of ink.
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 06-27-2010, 01:14 PM
AllEyesOpen
Speech Cobra

Rep Power: 1465 AllEyesOpen has a reputation beyond reputeAllEyesOpen has a reputation beyond reputeAllEyesOpen has a reputation beyond reputeAllEyesOpen has a reputation beyond reputeAllEyesOpen has a reputation beyond reputeAllEyesOpen has a reputation beyond reputeAllEyesOpen has a reputation beyond reputeAllEyesOpen has a reputation beyond reputeAllEyesOpen has a reputation beyond reputeAllEyesOpen has a reputation beyond reputeAllEyesOpen has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 2,196,982,394.22
Total Points: 2,198,069,760.17
cheers! - led 
Quote:
Another dumb article written by a moron who doesn't realize it happens with every fanbase. And specifically with Pacquiao and May, it goes both ways.
It does happen with a lot of fan bases, but to be honest with you i've never been called a stupid n i g g e r from the ghetto repeatedly by any fans of other boxers, only Pac.
Old 06-27-2010, 01:16 PM
| THE KING |
A King of Ones Self

Rep Power: 18 | THE KING | has a reputation beyond repute| THE KING | has a reputation beyond repute| THE KING | has a reputation beyond repute| THE KING | has a reputation beyond repute| THE KING | has a reputation beyond repute| THE KING | has a reputation beyond repute| THE KING | has a reputation beyond repute| THE KING | has a reputation beyond repute| THE KING | has a reputation beyond repute| THE KING | has a reputation beyond repute| THE KING | has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 311,302,791,693.17
Total Points: 311,466,015,629.43
Happy Holidays T.I. - Lorily 

Quote:
Originally Posted by IMDAZED View Post
I've been following boxing since 1985 and I've never seen one fanbase spew so much racist stuff. I know I missed Holmes-Cooney but it's pretty bad. And I know I'm not the only one who feels that way. The sentiment is startng to reach the higher levels of ink.
Two wrongs don't make a right. Some people in here just do it to get a rise out of others.
Old 06-27-2010, 01:17 PM
IMDAZED
You'll resort to race

Rep Power: 82 IMDAZED has a reputation beyond reputeIMDAZED has a reputation beyond reputeIMDAZED has a reputation beyond reputeIMDAZED has a reputation beyond reputeIMDAZED has a reputation beyond reputeIMDAZED has a reputation beyond reputeIMDAZED has a reputation beyond reputeIMDAZED has a reputation beyond reputeIMDAZED has a reputation beyond reputeIMDAZED has a reputation beyond reputeIMDAZED has a reputation beyond repute
for knowing your stuff! - natas206 thanks for the info. - TRUTH For that homerun of a post, bud. - Sweet Pea 50 An apple for one of BoxingScene's most knowledgeable posters - danc1984 BOOM - Fiend 
Excellent poster - ADDICT MOH. For continously educating NSB. - BattlingNelson been a while mate! - Tamis_Siensya No Message - WESS 

Quote:
Originally Posted by AllEyesOpen View Post
It does happen with a lot of fan bases, but to be honest with you i've never been called a stupid n i g g e r from the ghetto repeatedly by any fans of other boxers, only Pac.
co-sign. Even Tunney doesn't come up with KFC monikers or revert to the monkey references. What issues do these people have? How terrible is life for them?
Old 06-27-2010, 01:17 PM
IMDAZED
You'll resort to race

Quote:
Two wrongs don't make a right. Some people in here just do it to get a rise out of others.
I don't get it. What are the two wrongs? And who makes racist comments to get a rise? That's beyond pathetic.
Old 06-27-2010, 01:20 PM
| THE KING |
A King of Ones Self

Rep Power: 18 | THE KING | has a reputation beyond repute| THE KING | has a reputation beyond repute| THE KING | has a reputation beyond repute| THE KING | has a reputation beyond repute| THE KING | has a reputation beyond repute| THE KING | has a reputation beyond repute| THE KING | has a reputation beyond repute| THE KING | has a reputation beyond repute| THE KING | has a reputation beyond repute| THE KING | has a reputation beyond repute| THE KING | has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by AllEyesOpen View Post
That **** is stupid as hell.. they are keyboard warriors man. For the most part, Pacquiao fans are realist and Pacquiaos biggest critics. EM first loss, controversial JMM fights.. Only lately that he has become so dominant that the retardation of some fans become apparent.
Old 06-27-2010, 01:21 PM
| THE KING |
A King of Ones Self

Quote:
Originally Posted by IMDAZED View Post
I don't get it. What are the two wrongs? And who makes racist comments to get a rise? That's beyond pathetic.
Extremists come from both fan bases. Racial insults coming from both fan bases.
Old 06-27-2010, 01:22 PM
M.I.C.
Banned

Rep Power: 0 M.I.C. is infamous around these partsM.I.C. is infamous around these partsM.I.C. is infamous around these partsM.I.C. is infamous around these partsM.I.C. is infamous around these partsM.I.C. is infamous around these partsM.I.C. is infamous around these partsM.I.C. is infamous around these partsM.I.C. is infamous around these partsM.I.C. is infamous around these partsM.I.C. is infamous around these parts
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 310,451.96
Nobody says no to drug test for 40 Million - HaglerSteelChin 

It doesn't go both ways, Mayweather fans, *****'s as we are called never post racists remarks on these boards, almost all the racism amd ethnic insults come from the Pac fans.
Old 06-27-2010, 01:24 PM
WarriorSoul
The Mactan Warrior

Rep Power: 21 WarriorSoul has a reputation beyond reputeWarriorSoul has a reputation beyond reputeWarriorSoul has a reputation beyond reputeWarriorSoul has a reputation beyond reputeWarriorSoul has a reputation beyond reputeWarriorSoul has a reputation beyond reputeWarriorSoul has a reputation beyond reputeWarriorSoul has a reputation beyond reputeWarriorSoul has a reputation beyond reputeWarriorSoul has a reputation beyond reputeWarriorSoul has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,989,676,316,464.02
Total Points: 1,989,699,400,106.68
for you pre - peyk-peyk No Message - Talisayen Have you ever heard the story about the village idiot who didn't know who the village idiot was?  Probably not. - Johnny Chingas parallelogram sa inyo - Jack Napier for gina carano - led 
for the ownage of androidism - Alx. your sig! - jose830 for that Tara pic :fing02: - -jose- No problem, brother. - BulgariasFinest 
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - WarriorSoul 

Why are people so surprised to find racism on the internet??

Old 06-27-2010, 01:25 PM
IMDAZED
You'll resort to race

Quote:
Extremists come from both fan bases. Racial insults coming from both fan bases.
I agree. Like I said, I've been following boxing since 1985. I've never seen it so bad, so pathetic. Ever. Not even close. And it's getting to the point where there have been several media pieces about the racism. It's just out of hand and I can't figure out why a group of people would feel so insecure about themselves to get to that point. Keep that dumb sh*t internal.