Boxing Forum
  Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Non Boxing Talk > Boxing Scene Lounge
Register Blogs Chat Arcade Groups Mark Forums Read

Old 06-23-2010, 04:07 AM
Vadrigar.
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 17 Vadrigar. has a reputation beyond reputeVadrigar. has a reputation beyond reputeVadrigar. has a reputation beyond reputeVadrigar. has a reputation beyond reputeVadrigar. has a reputation beyond reputeVadrigar. has a reputation beyond reputeVadrigar. has a reputation beyond reputeVadrigar. has a reputation beyond reputeVadrigar. has a reputation beyond reputeVadrigar. has a reputation beyond reputeVadrigar. has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 1,027,155,027.87
Float Like a Butterfly, Sting Like a Bee - Stone Roses! Always good to see you post akhi. - RubenSonny for old times - Spray_resistant thank me later - ted*. keep it going :D - lebrick 
World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - Freedom Fighter 
Thumbs down Michael Jackson Censored Song?

sorry can't be embedded.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mwQFG...eature=channel

At 1:08 his lyrics are masked by the "wish wash" sound and the drum beat.

The original lyrics say: "Jew me"

Again at 1:12 lyrics masked by "electronic" sound.

man, **** these zionist scum.

Where's your "freedom of speech" now, eh?

Uncensored version:

Last edited by Vadrigar.; 06-23-2010 at 09:03 AM..
Old 06-23-2010, 04:13 AM
Vadrigar.
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 17 Vadrigar. has a reputation beyond reputeVadrigar. has a reputation beyond reputeVadrigar. has a reputation beyond reputeVadrigar. has a reputation beyond reputeVadrigar. has a reputation beyond reputeVadrigar. has a reputation beyond reputeVadrigar. has a reputation beyond reputeVadrigar. has a reputation beyond reputeVadrigar. has a reputation beyond reputeVadrigar. has a reputation beyond reputeVadrigar. has a reputation beyond repute
Float Like a Butterfly, Sting Like a Bee - Stone Roses! Always good to see you post akhi. - RubenSonny for old times - Spray_resistant thank me later - ted*. keep it going :D - lebrick 

tell me if there is a way to embed it.
Old 06-23-2010, 04:17 AM
Fighting Marine
Banned

Bank: 2,105,462.10
Total Points: 2,369,949.31
46-0 - JoeyZagz 

Here was Michael Jackson's response to critiscm of his song "They Don't Really Care About Us"
Quote:
"The idea that these lyrics could be deemed objectionable is extremely hurtful to me, and misleading. The song in fact is about the pain of prejudice and hate and is a way to draw attention to social and political problems. I am the voice of the accused and the attacked. I am the voice of everyone. I am the skinhead, I am the Jew, I am the black man, I am the white man. I am not the one who was attacking. It is about the injustices to young people and how the system can wrongfully accuse them. I am angry and outraged that I could be so misinterpreted."

Appearing on the ABC News program "Prime Time Live" tonight, Mr. Jackson denied that "They Don't Care About Us" was anti-Semitic. "It's not anti-Semitic because I'm not a racist person," he said to the interviewer, Diane Sawyer. "I could never be a racist. I love all races."

He added: "My accountants and lawyers are Jewish. My three best friends are Jewish -- David Geffen, Jeffrey Katzenberg and Steven Spielberg." Mr. Geffen, Mr. Katzenberg and Mr. Spielberg are partners in the Dreamworks studio.
http://www.nytimes.com/1995/06/15/ar...ses-slurs.html
Old 06-23-2010, 04:20 AM
Vadrigar.
Undisputed Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stone Roses View Post
Here was Michael Jackson's response to critiscm of his song "They Don't Really Care About Us"

http://www.nytimes.com/1995/06/15/ar...ses-slurs.html
Do you know who censored them?
Old 06-23-2010, 04:26 AM
Fighting Marine
Banned

46-0 - JoeyZagz 

Quote:
Originally Posted by MmuhammadM View Post
Do you know who censored them?
Quote:
On June 21, Patrick Macdonald of The Seattle Times criticized Jackson, stating, "He may have lived a sheltered life, but there really is no excuse for using terms like 'Jew me' and '****' in a pop song, unless you make it clear you are denouncing such terms, and do so in an artful way".[7] Two days later, Jackson decided, despite the cost incurred, he would return to the studio and alter the offending wording on future copies of the album; "Jew me" and "**** me" would be substituted with "do me" and "strike me". He reiterated his acceptance that the song was offensive to some.[8][9] ****e Lee noted a double standard in the music industry. While the New York Times asserted the use of racial slurs in "They Don't Care About Us", they were silent on other racial slurs in the album. Jackson used the word ****** on another song on the HIStory album, but it did not attract media attention.
Note the Jewish influence in the NY Times and various other American Media outlets.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/They_Do...Us#cite_note-9
Old 06-23-2010, 04:31 AM
Vadrigar.
Undisputed Champion

Quote:
Note the Jewish influence in the NY Times and various other American Media outlets.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/They_Do...Us#cite_note-9
makes my blood boil.
Old 06-23-2010, 04:42 AM
Fighting Marine
Banned

46-0 - JoeyZagz 

Quote:
sorry can't be embedded.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mwQFG...eature=channel

At 1:08 his lyrics are masked by the "wish wash" sound and the drum beat.

The original lyrics say: "Jew me"

Again at 1:12 lyrics masked by "electronic" sound.

man, **** these zionist scum.

Whatever happened to freedom of speech?
I just listened to the album version of the song I have on my PC and there seems to be the same "electronic" noise that masks over the "kike" reference. Maybe Epic Records reacted to the criticism from the Jewish community and decided to censor it.

Here is an uncensored version of the song on youtube.

Old 06-23-2010, 04:44 AM
Agent Stahl
sons of anarchy in the uk

Rep Power: 30 Agent Stahl has a reputation beyond reputeAgent Stahl has a reputation beyond reputeAgent Stahl has a reputation beyond reputeAgent Stahl has a reputation beyond reputeAgent Stahl has a reputation beyond reputeAgent Stahl has a reputation beyond reputeAgent Stahl has a reputation beyond reputeAgent Stahl has a reputation beyond reputeAgent Stahl has a reputation beyond reputeAgent Stahl has a reputation beyond reputeAgent Stahl has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 11,009,353,474.54
thanks for the rep - hectari 
Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - codey Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - rorymac 

MJ was racist to jews
Old 06-23-2010, 04:52 AM
Vadrigar.
Undisputed Champion

Quote:
I just listened to the album version of the song I have on my PC and there seems to be the same "electronic" noise that masks over the "kike" reference. Maybe Epic Records reacted to the criticism from the Jewish community and decided to censor it.

Here is an uncensored version of the song on youtube.

In your album version is the "wish wash" sound there also?
Old 06-23-2010, 04:53 AM
Agent Stahl
sons of anarchy in the uk

Rep Power: 30 Agent Stahl has a reputation beyond reputeAgent Stahl has a reputation beyond reputeAgent Stahl has a reputation beyond reputeAgent Stahl has a reputation beyond reputeAgent Stahl has a reputation beyond reputeAgent Stahl has a reputation beyond reputeAgent Stahl has a reputation beyond reputeAgent Stahl has a reputation beyond reputeAgent Stahl has a reputation beyond reputeAgent Stahl has a reputation beyond reputeAgent Stahl has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 11,009,353,474.54
thanks for the rep - hectari 
Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - codey Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - rorymac 

Quote:
Stop making retarded comments.
sup, rao007.