Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing
Thread Navigation

Old 07-30-2011, 07:09 AM
Dedication
Banned

Rep Power: 0 Dedication has a reputation beyond reputeDedication has a reputation beyond reputeDedication has a reputation beyond reputeDedication has a reputation beyond reputeDedication has a reputation beyond reputeDedication has a reputation beyond reputeDedication has a reputation beyond reputeDedication has a reputation beyond reputeDedication has a reputation beyond reputeDedication has a reputation beyond reputeDedication has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 1,168,065,454.63
You've been making some good posts - rorymac thanks 4 the kind words in my thread - sugersean15 stay calm my freind........... i dont want to see you get a nervous breakdown over something that aint worth getting all upset about, lol, if that quote was a lie, , dont go trying to treat that post as a bait, you only hurt yourself by feeling insul - Tha_Greatest 
Default Wow, this is really good stuff. American media vs Floyd Mayweather Jr Part 2.

Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 07-30-2011, 07:49 AM
Scary
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 11 Scary has a reputation beyond reputeScary has a reputation beyond reputeScary has a reputation beyond reputeScary has a reputation beyond reputeScary has a reputation beyond reputeScary has a reputation beyond reputeScary has a reputation beyond reputeScary has a reputation beyond reputeScary has a reputation beyond reputeScary has a reputation beyond reputeScary has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 43,693,546,417.67
Total Points: 154,697,985,202.88

But Pacquaio agreed to the testing and Floyd said that Pacquaio is next, so what's the big prob bro?
Old 07-30-2011, 07:55 AM
Dedication
Banned

Rep Power: 0 Dedication has a reputation beyond reputeDedication has a reputation beyond reputeDedication has a reputation beyond reputeDedication has a reputation beyond reputeDedication has a reputation beyond reputeDedication has a reputation beyond reputeDedication has a reputation beyond reputeDedication has a reputation beyond reputeDedication has a reputation beyond reputeDedication has a reputation beyond reputeDedication has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 1,168,065,454.63
You've been making some good posts - rorymac thanks 4 the kind words in my thread - sugersean15 stay calm my freind........... i dont want to see you get a nervous breakdown over something that aint worth getting all upset about, lol, if that quote was a lie, , dont go trying to treat that post as a bait, you only hurt yourself by feeling insul - Tha_Greatest 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scary View Post
But Pacquaio agreed to the testing and Floyd said that Pacquaio is next, so what's the big prob bro?
7th July 2011

Arum "We will do random drug testing up to the day of the fight, but will use WADA, we don't trust USADA" - http://www.boxingscene.com/arum-we-u...acquiao--41407

July 11th 2011

USADA "WADA does not have the correct infrastructure to conduct testing" - http://www.fighthype.com/pages/content10292.html

13th July 2011

WADA "WADA is not a testing agency; the body we would use is USADA" - http://www.fighthype.com/pages/content10309.html

Up to 30th July 2011

No response from Arum and Top Rank. Just crickets....
Old 07-30-2011, 09:30 AM
gratz_the_king
Interim Champion

Rep Power: 0 gratz_the_king is infamous around these partsgratz_the_king is infamous around these partsgratz_the_king is infamous around these partsgratz_the_king is infamous around these partsgratz_the_king is infamous around these partsgratz_the_king is infamous around these partsgratz_the_king is infamous around these partsgratz_the_king is infamous around these partsgratz_the_king is infamous around these partsgratz_the_king is infamous around these partsgratz_the_king is infamous around these parts
Total Points: 100,226,404.41

this is much deeper than boxing. its how the world works regarding everything

but yes, in the particular case of floyd and manny the media ****s on floyd because he is a undefeated black american and they are a bunch of racists. they wont be satisfied until he loses and the think pac is the one to beat him, so they support pac.

when mayweather beats pac what will they do? probably attempt to assasinate mayweather or something
Old 07-30-2011, 09:47 AM
UglyPug
Banned

Rep Power: 0 UglyPug has a reputation beyond reputeUglyPug has a reputation beyond reputeUglyPug has a reputation beyond reputeUglyPug has a reputation beyond reputeUglyPug has a reputation beyond reputeUglyPug has a reputation beyond reputeUglyPug has a reputation beyond reputeUglyPug has a reputation beyond reputeUglyPug has a reputation beyond reputeUglyPug has a reputation beyond reputeUglyPug has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 21,891,078,630.25
Total Points: 112,631,332,499.79
No Message - Tha_Greatest I ran over a cat today so I'm celebrating with Pizza - Terrel Merry Christmas - Flab Merry Christmas x x x - *Boss Lady* Feliz Navidad pug - MANIAC310 
Happy Holidays Pugz!! - Lorily Happy New Year - Freedom. como un Jefe! - MANIAC310 compliments of Mr. Cardo  &quot;you'll need it&quot; - Rockin' no homo - MANIAC310 
ASU 34 Michigan 32 - Mountain Man 10k - MANIAC310 Taking a bite out of crime - VERSATILE2K12 welcome back bro - MANIAC310 welcome back - Larry.X. 
for speaking the truth about ghetto youths - I'm so sorry Pacquiao vs Marquez IV! - Check_hooks Cheers! - dan_cov Another, enjoy the fights! - dan_cov GOAT poster - I'm so sorry 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - Hous Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - jose830 

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz..... ........................
Old 07-30-2011, 09:50 AM
tangalog2200
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 8 tangalog2200 has a reputation beyond reputetangalog2200 has a reputation beyond reputetangalog2200 has a reputation beyond reputetangalog2200 has a reputation beyond reputetangalog2200 has a reputation beyond reputetangalog2200 has a reputation beyond reputetangalog2200 has a reputation beyond reputetangalog2200 has a reputation beyond reputetangalog2200 has a reputation beyond reputetangalog2200 has a reputation beyond reputetangalog2200 has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 412,225.70

Quote:
Originally Posted by gratz_the_king View Post
this is much deeper than boxing. its how the world works regarding everything

but yes, in the particular case of floyd and manny the media ****s on floyd because he is a undefeated black american and they are a bunch of racists. they wont be satisfied until he loses and the think pac is the one to beat him, so they support pac.

when mayweather beats pac what will they do? probably attempt to assasinate mayweather or something
nope......

i don't see the media, specially the american media doing anything against floyd just so he is an undefeated black american....i don't believe color has anything to do with it...

say, why would american media sort of disown floyd, an american and support pac? this is not about race or color....

i am inclined to think floyd alienated media with his out of the ring antiques and his continuous ducking of fighters he was expected to have fought...

it is more likely the shame floyd brought about himself that irks media
Old 07-30-2011, 09:55 AM
Medved
Banned

Rep Power: 0 Medved has a reputation beyond reputeMedved has a reputation beyond reputeMedved has a reputation beyond reputeMedved has a reputation beyond reputeMedved has a reputation beyond reputeMedved has a reputation beyond reputeMedved has a reputation beyond reputeMedved has a reputation beyond reputeMedved has a reputation beyond reputeMedved has a reputation beyond reputeMedved has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 9,313,067,849,262.50
Total Points: 9,488,067,940,994.90
Thanks you - Devils Advocate one of our best posters - Freedom. Have a beer for many stellar posts on the K-Bros! - ChopperRead That post of yours had me laughing my butt off.  Good stuff. - Rip Chudd No Message - dancovboxer 
Cheers for the stream &amp; joining in the thread, great chat - dancovboxer Keep up the comedy - rorymac You deserve it - Rocky... for helping bombs the great - Bombs No Message - rorymac 
Season 2 Champion of The Predictorship Challenge - D4thincarnation Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. Merry Christmas &amp; happy New years bro! - dan_cov 
Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - S H O B O X Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - `STEELHEAD Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - dj emz Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - Willie Swindler Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - jazluvr 
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - Mooncat 

DaYM Hom3BEY I juzt whacked da snake givvur tree times saince eye wach dis vido, bigupplaya
Old 07-30-2011, 10:11 AM
tennis-legend
Banned

Rep Power: 0 tennis-legend has a reputation beyond reputetennis-legend has a reputation beyond reputetennis-legend has a reputation beyond reputetennis-legend has a reputation beyond reputetennis-legend has a reputation beyond reputetennis-legend has a reputation beyond reputetennis-legend has a reputation beyond reputetennis-legend has a reputation beyond reputetennis-legend has a reputation beyond reputetennis-legend has a reputation beyond reputetennis-legend has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 6,440.67
Total Points: 9,355.79

i speak from the heart

consider who is pacquiao's promoter?

who owns the american media?

95% of american media outlets are owned by?

floyd screwed arum over by leaving him, this is a personal vendetta

its like 9/11

ask yourself- who bought the twin towers on a 99 year lease- WITH A SPECIFIC PAYOUT IF A TERRORIST ACTION HAPPENED

who had the most to gain from 9-11? it wasn't america, it wasn't any muslim state

who had the funds and the technical skill to "do a 9-11"?

which country is the ONLY country to have attack the USA in the last 50 years without any type of retribution?

http://whatreallyhappened.com/WRHART...ssliberty.html

the truth is ALWAYS COVERED UP.
Old 07-30-2011, 11:11 AM
Beast2009
Up and Comer

Rep Power: 0 Beast2009 is infamous around these partsBeast2009 is infamous around these partsBeast2009 is infamous around these partsBeast2009 is infamous around these partsBeast2009 is infamous around these partsBeast2009 is infamous around these partsBeast2009 is infamous around these partsBeast2009 is infamous around these partsBeast2009 is infamous around these partsBeast2009 is infamous around these partsBeast2009 is infamous around these parts
Total Points: 9,182.43

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dedication View Post
Yeah, because Floyd has proven he is a classy guy...I don't see how anybody could ever think bad of him? What a nut-hugger!!!
Old 07-30-2011, 11:12 AM
sweetscience18
Interim Champion

Rep Power: 6 sweetscience18 has a reputation beyond reputesweetscience18 has a reputation beyond reputesweetscience18 has a reputation beyond reputesweetscience18 has a reputation beyond reputesweetscience18 has a reputation beyond reputesweetscience18 has a reputation beyond reputesweetscience18 has a reputation beyond reputesweetscience18 has a reputation beyond reputesweetscience18 has a reputation beyond reputesweetscience18 has a reputation beyond reputesweetscience18 has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 2,037,038.83

Quote:
Originally Posted by tangalog2200 View Post
nope......

i don't see the media, specially the american media doing anything against floyd just so he is an undefeated black american....i don't believe color has anything to do with it...

say, why would american media sort of disown floyd, an american and support pac? this is not about race or color....

i am inclined to think floyd alienated media with his out of the ring antiques and his continuous ducking of fighters he was expected to have fought...

it is more likely the shame floyd brought about himself that irks media
If you dont think status or race has anything to do with it then you dont know the american media that well..

Ask tiger woods, plaxico burress, terrell pryor, even Lebron gets flack year round just for being good..

But then you have guys like roethlisberger who dont even lose a single endorsement.
And im just naming athletes, fact of the matter is the media does act more harsh towards minorities when they do something wrong and floyd did nothing even remotely as bad as these men. Do you think of Floyd fell into alcoholism like Kelly Pavlik did espn would do a story on him and be pulling for him comeback?

And as far as the ducking, everyone espn said he ducked he ended up fighting.
And anyone who says Floyd ducked cotto or and top rank fighter is just assuming this and needs to go back and look at the contracts offered to floyd. Why would he sign a deal to go back with arum after he had already gained so much by leaving him?