Boxing Forum
  Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Non Boxing Talk > Boxing Scene Lounge
Register Blogs Chat Arcade Groups Mark Forums Read

Old 07-04-2005, 03:47 AM
Slipx
Lethal Barefisted

Rep Power: 79 Slipx has a reputation beyond reputeSlipx has a reputation beyond reputeSlipx has a reputation beyond reputeSlipx has a reputation beyond reputeSlipx has a reputation beyond reputeSlipx has a reputation beyond reputeSlipx has a reputation beyond reputeSlipx has a reputation beyond reputeSlipx has a reputation beyond reputeSlipx has a reputation beyond reputeSlipx has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 108,621.00
Default How to make your own free ground effects body kit & spoiler.

We fit my friend's car with a tight and affordable cardboard ground effects body kit and spoiler. To order your very own kit, email me and Ill let you know of the closest dumpster where you can make your own.

Body kit is rugged up to 80 mph. After that, no guarantees.

we did this today after lunch.

ive done it before on my own car and its somewhat durable..

be careful tho. seriously. one time we were heading to this little gettogether and we were on the interstate following this girl (only person that knew the way there). So I'm driving, and im like, ok I gotta stay in the slow lane so my ground effects dont ****in fly off lol. i saw em wobbling a little in the rear view already at 75mph. i was praying they wouldnt fall off

anyway the chick who's leading us there gets in the fast lane (new supra) gets up to 85 is passing slow cars and **** so I have no choice but to speed up and catch her.and what do u know, we hear a VOOSH(guy behind me layed on his horn he thought it was gonna hit his car i guess ) and in my rear view i see my spoiler fly off and the rear part of it is banging on the trunk.so i end up pulling into their driveway with everyone outside, with my ghetto cardboard ground kit dragging the ground up under the car.

so if u do this try to go as slow as possible. you dont need to speed anyway.
Old 07-04-2005, 03:48 AM
Tony Blitz
Banned

Rep Power: 0 Tony Blitz has a reputation beyond reputeTony Blitz has a reputation beyond reputeTony Blitz has a reputation beyond reputeTony Blitz has a reputation beyond reputeTony Blitz has a reputation beyond reputeTony Blitz has a reputation beyond reputeTony Blitz has a reputation beyond reputeTony Blitz has a reputation beyond reputeTony Blitz has a reputation beyond reputeTony Blitz has a reputation beyond reputeTony Blitz has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 175,413.00
Send a message via AIM to Tony Blitz

wtf if you got a kit you gotta have nos, where's it at?
Old 07-04-2005, 04:01 PM
boxstarr
King of Limey Lounge

Rep Power: 34 boxstarr has a reputation beyond reputeboxstarr has a reputation beyond reputeboxstarr has a reputation beyond reputeboxstarr has a reputation beyond reputeboxstarr has a reputation beyond reputeboxstarr has a reputation beyond reputeboxstarr has a reputation beyond reputeboxstarr has a reputation beyond reputeboxstarr has a reputation beyond reputeboxstarr has a reputation beyond reputeboxstarr has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 4,165,775.06

can prob make your own with bleach etc....there is something called the anarchists cookbook...one of the most informative pieces of dubious literature in history
Old 07-04-2005, 04:03 PM
RwK
Predator Hunts My Love

Rep Power: 16912 RwK has a reputation beyond reputeRwK has a reputation beyond reputeRwK has a reputation beyond reputeRwK has a reputation beyond reputeRwK has a reputation beyond reputeRwK has a reputation beyond reputeRwK has a reputation beyond reputeRwK has a reputation beyond reputeRwK has a reputation beyond reputeRwK has a reputation beyond reputeRwK has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 247,267,262.91
Total Points: 6,878,711,159.56
No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest 
No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest 
No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest thanks bro,good man. - BoZz Bribery for you to not kill me - led 
cheers friendo - Mike Tyson77 Super, man! :) - Bossy Bribing you with this, so if there is ever a riot and we are in the same place, you will let me hide behind you :D - Bossy Bribing you with this, so if there is ever a riot and we are in the same place, you will let me hide behind you :D - Bossy G - rorymac 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Graves Disease - Lymphedema - Men's Health - Pro Choice - Prostate Cancer - Scleroderma - Thyroid Disease - Trisomy 18 - codey 

LMFAO. That was easily the laugh of the day right thur.