Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Boxing History
Thread Navigation

Old 06-17-2010, 05:29 AM
wmute
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 31 wmute has a reputation beyond reputewmute has a reputation beyond reputewmute has a reputation beyond reputewmute has a reputation beyond reputewmute has a reputation beyond reputewmute has a reputation beyond reputewmute has a reputation beyond reputewmute has a reputation beyond reputewmute has a reputation beyond reputewmute has a reputation beyond reputewmute has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 20,355,720,873.89
Total Points: 20,355,921,909.18

Quote:
Originally Posted by gibo View Post
If Ike got floored by delahoja? TITO would of killed him!!!!!
Your two last posts

Kelly Pavlik (Prime) Vs Felix Trinidad (Prime)
Views: 423
Posted By gibo
Kelly gets busted up badly, and would lose by TKO.

Forum: Fantasy Fights
Today, 10:29 AM
Replies: 4
@ 122 Erik Morales vs Wilfredo Gomez
Views: 170
Posted By gibo
Gomez kills Morales... come on, Erik was the...
Gomez kills Morales... come on, Erik was the sh*t, but not against Gomez!!!
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 06-17-2010, 05:33 AM
wmute
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 31 wmute has a reputation beyond reputewmute has a reputation beyond reputewmute has a reputation beyond reputewmute has a reputation beyond reputewmute has a reputation beyond reputewmute has a reputation beyond reputewmute has a reputation beyond reputewmute has a reputation beyond reputewmute has a reputation beyond reputewmute has a reputation beyond reputewmute has a reputation beyond repute

You Ricans crack me up. I read your posts and I know where you guys are from, I should switch to a harder game and practice guessing if you guys are from Bayamón, San Juan and so on. Must be the years spent boxing and talking about it and watching it with my borikua buddies...
Old 06-17-2010, 06:08 AM
frankenfrank
Banned

Bank: 41,527,631.18
Total Points: 41,741,101.14
No Message - jazluvr isaksak mo sa tumbong mo - Akinapepemo for more practice - jazluvr thanks - HARRY KNUCKLES No Message - jazluvr 
To wipe off your lipstick and other make-up - jazluvr save up for your sex change - jazluvr Don't wanna run out... - jazluvr you keep breaking these...lol. - jazluvr another refill, stop using so much! - jazluvr 
here ya go fruitcake - jazluvr more $ for sex change - jazluvr No Message - jazluvr For your asshole, since you are one. - Chups For your ass since you are one. - Chups 
stick this in your mouth then swallow - -pound4pound- No Message - BritishBoxing92 for your collection - jazluvr No Message - jazluvr No Message - jazluvr 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - jazluvr Gay and Lesbian Pride - jazluvr Gay and Lesbian Pride - jazluvr Gay and Lesbian Pride - jazluvr Gay and Lesbian Pride - jazluvr 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - jazluvr Gay and Lesbian Pride - jazluvr Gay and Lesbian Pride - jazluvr Childhood Cancer - MorningSpecial Childhood Cancer - MorningSpecial 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - jazluvr Gay and Lesbian Pride - jazluvr Gay and Lesbian Pride - alexpz Gay and Lesbian Pride - lebrick Gay and Lesbian Pride - alexpz 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - cooper5 Gay and Lesbian Pride - cooper5 Gay and Lesbian Pride - cooper5 Gay and Lesbian Pride - BritishBoxing92 Gay and Lesbian Pride - jazluvr 

Quote:
Originally Posted by flyest1 View Post
I remember during the Forrest vs Vince Phillips fight. Roy Jones said Tito didn't know if he was a rangy fighter or inside fighter that night. Merchant said Tito and Hoya brought out the worst of each other that night.

I don't understand why Hoya was scared to get hit by Tito. But went toe to toe with Mosley who was 35-0 with 33 ko's at the time
Mosley came from 135 to 147 , and the highest of his career was 154 , and is a midget , while Tito started at 147 , and got to a highest of barely made 170 at the end of his career , and was less of a midget .
I think it clarifies the reason. H2H Tito is a bigger puncher , P4P , it may be Mosley. But when you face someone all you care about is how he is H2H , and not P4P.
Old 06-17-2010, 11:57 AM
freakzilladark
Contender

Rep Power: 0 freakzilladark is infamous around these partsfreakzilladark is infamous around these partsfreakzilladark is infamous around these partsfreakzilladark is infamous around these partsfreakzilladark is infamous around these partsfreakzilladark is infamous around these partsfreakzilladark is infamous around these partsfreakzilladark is infamous around these partsfreakzilladark is infamous around these partsfreakzilladark is infamous around these partsfreakzilladark is infamous around these parts
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 14,427.33

Trinidad would have knocked out Ike and TKO Mosley.
Puerto Rican boxers duck no one, not even Camacho and Lopez
Old 06-17-2010, 02:33 PM
flyest1
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 9 flyest1 has a reputation beyond reputeflyest1 has a reputation beyond reputeflyest1 has a reputation beyond reputeflyest1 has a reputation beyond reputeflyest1 has a reputation beyond reputeflyest1 has a reputation beyond reputeflyest1 has a reputation beyond reputeflyest1 has a reputation beyond reputeflyest1 has a reputation beyond reputeflyest1 has a reputation beyond reputeflyest1 has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 140,356.74
HERES TO YOU - markbnlv 

Quote:
Originally Posted by freakzilladark View Post
Trinidad would have knocked out Ike and TKO Mosley.
Puerto Rican boxers duck no one, not even Camacho and Lopez
I doubt Tito ko's Shane. Especially the Shane from 99-01. I would be suprised to see Mosley kd Tito a couple of times though
Old 06-18-2010, 11:32 AM
freakzilladark
Contender

Rep Power: 0 freakzilladark is infamous around these partsfreakzilladark is infamous around these partsfreakzilladark is infamous around these partsfreakzilladark is infamous around these partsfreakzilladark is infamous around these partsfreakzilladark is infamous around these partsfreakzilladark is infamous around these partsfreakzilladark is infamous around these partsfreakzilladark is infamous around these partsfreakzilladark is infamous around these partsfreakzilladark is infamous around these parts
Total Points: 14,427.33

Quote:
Originally Posted by flyest1 View Post
I doubt Tito ko's Shane. Especially the Shane from 99-01. I would be suprised to see Mosley kd Tito a couple of times though
ok but he would still win 8-4 (or 9-3) UD
Old 06-19-2010, 06:55 AM
gibo
Banned

Rep Power: 0 gibo has a reputation beyond reputegibo has a reputation beyond reputegibo has a reputation beyond reputegibo has a reputation beyond reputegibo has a reputation beyond reputegibo has a reputation beyond reputegibo has a reputation beyond reputegibo has a reputation beyond reputegibo has a reputation beyond reputegibo has a reputation beyond reputegibo has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 5,054,665.06

Quote:
Originally Posted by wmute View Post
Your two last posts

Kelly Pavlik (Prime) Vs Felix Trinidad (Prime)
Views: 423
Posted By gibo

Forum: Fantasy Fights
Today, 10:29 AM
Replies: 4
@ 122 Erik Morales vs Wilfredo Gomez
Views: 170
Posted By gibo
Gomez kills Morales... come on, Erik was the...
Gomez kills Morales... come on, Erik was the sh*t, but not against Gomez!!!
You read my posts right!!! TITO would bust Kelly up and KO him inside of 8 rounds!! And GOMEZ KO'S Morales by the 6th round!!! If your "IQ" doesn't understand that? Then take up golf or chess. Your IQ???? LMAO!!!!!!
Old 06-19-2010, 12:20 PM
wmute
Undisputed Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by gibo View Post
You read my posts right!!! TITO would bust Kelly up and KO him inside of 8 rounds!! And GOMEZ KO'S Morales by the 6th round!!! If your "IQ" doesn't understand that? Then take up golf or chess. Your IQ???? LMAO!!!!!!
so where you from in PR?

(I happen to agree about Tito-Pavlik, but not on Gomez-Morales)